Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mnh! Mnff! MFFF!!" she exclaimed as she choked and spluttered on John's cock, which he now began fucking up into her throat with determined thrusts.

"Ohh, fuck! Fffuuuuck!" he cried.

Suddenly her body jerked, and she exclaimed loudly, well, as loud as she could with her mouth stuffed with a cock. I then saw why. Steve was pushing his cock into her bum! Confirming that he was indeed an ass man (and Leigh's shapely ass is second to none), I watched as her anus yielded to Steve's fat prick as he eagerly pushed forward, seeking the tightness and warmth within.

Leigh's fingers dug into the lounge and her body trembled and jerked as her teeny bum once again struggled to take the full thick length of Steve's driving cock. With John forcing her head to remain in one place as he brutally face fucked her, and with Steve's big dick forced all the way up her schoolgirl bum, I pulled on my cock like a man possessed. This was an amazing sight watching my eighteen year old dream girl being ravaged by her father's best friend and a fifty year old stranger.

Steve started thrusting, hard jerking thrusts that shook Leigh's lithe body. Her tits swayed back and forth and her knees shifted as she struggled to maintain balance. "MFF! MFF! MMFF! MFF! MMMFF!" she repeated over and over as her face and ass were fucked simultaneously.

The two men were grunting and swearing at her between ragged breaths. Steve and John were really getting into her, putting it to her, driving their cocks as far up into her as possible, drawing as much pleasure from her fuckholes as possible. I even saw Steve look over at John and smile wickedly; John, a knowing glint in his half closed, beady eyes, nodded.

Leigh's ass cheeks rippled as Steve, his mouth dropping open as he experienced the ecstasy that Leigh's body was giving him, pumped into her, his brow glossy with sweat. John was holding Leigh's head still with his large hands and jerking his cock up into her mouth, which was dribbling a mixture of saliva and precum down over her chin and onto his balls. His face was reddened and his body shook as the thrills shot from his cock right through him. His breathing and grunting picked up and his brow furrowed as he glared down at the back of Leigh's head with the look of a wild animal. "MN! MNH! Fuck yes! You...little...teenage...cunt... HnnnmmnaaaaHHH!" he exclaimed as he roughly pulled Leigh's head up.

Her mouth popped off his cock, which he grabbed just before he climaxed, bucking his hips as his cum shot up at her screwed up face.

"OHHHH! F F F FUUUUCK!" he hollered as the first jet hit her square in the eye, but he held her jolting head in place and another load went up her nose, all over her cheeks and stuck to her lips. The third lot doused her hair, instantly matting it. As he came his whole frame shook, his face trembled and saliva flew from between his gritted teeth.

With the subsiding of his orgasm, his grip of Leigh's head loosened and she slowly, dizzily lifted her cum painted face. But there was no word of complaint and she licked and wiped John's semen from her eyes and smooth cheeks while her body rocked from Steve's continued fucking of her ass. Steve had slowed while John came, but he now was picking up the pace again.

John, basking in his post cum haze, was lazily kissing Leigh now and fondling her tits while Steve, his breathing picking up, gave her long hard thrusts. It was his turn, his turn to cum.

Steve slapped Leigh's already reddened ass once, then took her by the hips and I watched, again close to coming myself, as his dick slid in and out of her young bum. His eyes twitched and his body trembled slightly as his shortened breath grew faster.

John was kissing Leigh hard now, and his cock had started growing again already! I suppose that fucking delicious forbidden fruit will have that affect on a man. He was heavily groping her tits as I heard a yell. I looked to Steve to see him enter the throes of his climax. His teeth gritted and cords stood out from his neck, the overwhelming pleasure that shot through him from Leigh's tight asshole now rendering him speechless. It sounded like he was choking as he blew his cum into her bowels.

Leigh moaned muffled grunts into John's mouth, who was squeezing her tits as her body rocked under Steve's wilting thrusts. Spent, Steve's head dropped forward to rest on Leigh's sweating back, where he kissed and licked her smooth skin while slowly pulling back his hips to withdraw his long, fat dick from her ravaged asshole. It exited her bum with a pop and still half hard, it leaked the remains of his juice onto the couch cushion.

That was it, I let loose again, my second load of cum joining the first lot as my orgasm took hold of me, sending me into the dizzying heights of the greatest pleasure people can experience. Now that the event was over (but not yet finished, I think), I realized how much my fucking knees were hurting and I shifted slowly to ease the pain. From my new position I looked through the window again.

Pulling back from kissing her, but still kneading her tits, John smiled slyly at Steve, who had lifted his head slightly, his red face sweating.

Steve, naked below the waist, then collapsed back into the couch and took to regaining his breath. My luscious Leigh, clad only in her white socks, lowered her head onto John's legs, but not before she had tugged John's pants down below his knees. Slowly, softly, she now lazily lapped away at his hairy balls and hardening cock while she stretched her legs out over Steve's. Steve in turn, took to rubbing her legs and bum and for some minutes, the three of them just sat there in a daze, relishing all that had just happened.

A few more minutes passed, then Leigh, suddenly taking on a sullen and pouting expression, lifted herself up with her arms. With obviously feigned indignation she whined, "You bastards have both had your fun! Now if you're finished, I..."

She was cut short as John roughly pushed her back down into the sofa. Simultaneously Steve's hand shot between her thighs, thighs that willingly parted, to find her receptive pussy. Groping her cunt Steve said brusquely, "Finished? We've only just started with you, my delicious little Leigh."

Under Steve's renewed assault, she slowly ground her hips into the sofa as she slightly lifted her head from John's lap. She was slack jawed as she turned her head so that the two men couldn't see her face. A revealing smile then spread across my girlfriend's pretty face, a sultry, sluttish smile that said it all.

Fuck the boy's night! Looks like I was staying here outside a window to see all that was going to happen. There goes my self imposed therapy!