St. Croix Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands wrapped around the shaft as she held it straight up sliding them up and down. Her mouth opened and enveloped its head putting suction on its already swollen glans. I could feel her tongue encircling it much like I'd done on her clit moments before. She would release it from her mouth then, with her tongue, trace wet lines up and down the shaft. I couldn't keep my eyes off the scene and was rewarded by seeing her eyes looking back at me. I hoped she could read the appreciation and love I felt for her through my gaze.

Her left hand dropped down to my nut sack the gentle tickle of her fingernails nearly took me to the edge. Once again I thanked who ever wrote that article in Men's Health magazine about the benefit of keeping your balls shaved.

I felt the familiar pressure building in my groin as she worked up and down on my cock with her hands and licked the head like a favorite lollipop. She knew I was about to cum and sped up the pumping on my dick until, with an audile moan, I began to ejaculate into the air. It could only have lasted for several seconds but the orgasm from the blow job seemed to continue on forever.

As it subsided, her hands slowed their movement and she collapsed in my lap, my still hard cock next to the face.

"That was awesome!"

Shit!, I heard that comment as a faint voice from somewhere by the fence and quickly as sat up. There by the fence were Karen and Jerry. Clearly they had been an audience to our lovemaking. They were both a naked as we were and from what I could see Jerry had been turned on enough to be sporting his own thick hard on.

They began to apologize profusely at their voyeurism. I'm not sure who was blushing more, us for doing this out in the open where anyone could see us or them for watching.

Karen spoke up. "I don't know what came over us," she stammered. "We were coming over to invite you over for a drink. It was just the most erotic sight watching you Liz. It was definitely hotter that anything we've seen in a movie. I'm so sorry if we've embarrassed you."

I was curious to see Liz's reaction. I've always enjoyed lovemaking in unusual places especially outdoors and have often fantasized about being watched.

"Jack had just given me one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. He's a master with the tongue. I couldn't wait to repay the pleasure. I'm guessing you can tell how I feel about him. To tell you the truth, its only fair since we watched you guys the other day in the hot tub while you blew Jerry."

Karen took Jerry by the hand.

"Come on babe. You look like you could use a little relief and I'm ready to give it to you. If you guys want to come over to the pool we'd love to have you. If you're there in the next 10 minutes you might see more that us swimming."

"We promised the women on that boat we'd be there for dinner," answered Liz. "But we'd love to have a rain check, either later tonight or tomorrow."

"If you think they'd enjoy it please invite them along..."

12