All Comments on 'Stacy'

by thor41

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 13 years ago
uggh

This might have been a good story if you learned how to use quotation marks to denote when a conversation is happening. Since you left those out, it just seemed like a big jumble of words flying at me. I didn't even finish the story. Grammar matters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...STACY is HOT&READY !!!........

.....Good writing bringing Stacy's sexuality level way UP ..Please write some stories about Stacy's BIG $$$$ new job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at the Hilton's nudist resort near Cannes..she is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day..she is live on the internet 24/7..she loves the Nigerian swingers week, especially the massively hung huge basketball players..what fun..why ever go home to a lorrie driver .??.. Looking forward to reading your "massage" stories..thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good idea. Let everyone fuck your whore wife and then you both catch aids and die. Hopefully that will happen very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Punctuation

Didn't, make it past, the first paragraph, you need, to learn, about run on sentences, and proper, use of, commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just another sicko author.

You really are a pathetic piece of shit writing such garbage.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 13 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed your story. It was a hot experience filled with juicy and believable details. However, an editor would have helped with spelling and punctuation issues as they were a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy Wives are Hot!

They're usually ready and willing to be fucked. It's fun to play with another man's tittie toy and slip your hard cock in and out of her wet pussy, making her cum harder than she ever has, and leaving your load of hot cum in her cunt for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm Justt Like Stacy

I love to be fucked by new men other than my husband. It gives me a thrill to compare cocks, and size does make a difference. My husband doesn't know just how much I do get fucked on the side, but I don't care if he finds out. He can either acceot it and keep fucking me too, or he can go. What the hell, I just like to fuck.

juderboyjuderboyabout 13 years ago
Anonymous responses are from cowards

Have you ever noticed that most of the brave souls that respond with negative remarks hide behind the "Anonymous" shield. It is a cowards way of being a bully by bashing the author without having to face up to the words they send. Only chicken shit cowards do a "hit and run" like that. Be a man (or woman) and put your name behind your words.

Now, most of the remarks were correct. The punctuation was bad, as was some of the spelling. It was hard to follow sometimes. But the content was interesting. Please, make your stories easier to read and the remarks with improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm a Hot Wife Too

My huisband shares me with other men. I love multiple fucking, particularly being gang banged. So many cocks! So much Cum! Yummy!

carygrant_69carygrant_69about 13 years ago
Carygrant_69

Loved the story.

I am working on one of our Fantasies except we end up in Spain with with two Horny Brothers who take two days to get all they wanted and I played too.

CG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another anonymous

juderboy who thinks it's an absolutely dumb story. send your real name and adress and then you are not anonymous anymore.

to the story, how funny another 40 + woman who runs out of control while in real life it's the otherway round. really funny. why should they all loose every brain cell they still have after 40 ? and how fortunate they all have no problem besides sex ?

well of course I forgot that the best payed job in the world is to be a lorry driver (what's her job until that great day anyway). that job you only have to do 3 to 5 years and then your are a multi millionaire. so of course wifey does not have to worry about anything else.

so you emigrated a few years ago to a beautiful Mediterranean island and I will tell you the truth, your never going to be one of them. not in a life-time. and your wife will not be the town bike, she will be the island bike. and if you did not have their respect because you are not an islander, you have both now none at all. they will treat you like shit until you look like shit.

happy living dumb fucks (and I did not even mention, aids , hepatitis and other nice presents you're going to get)

and concerning erotic, this is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So "juderboy" is your real name

or is it just another anonymous name and who's to say your bio isn't fake like you are. It's laughable how you guys think you're not hiding behind an anonymous name. Are you so arrogant that your opinion is the only one that counts, because you're called "juderboy."??? As far as the story goes, it's an erotic site, whatever turns you on. I didn't particular dislike it or like it. If that what turns this couple on, more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Story

Gets me wet. I like to show off and flirt just like her. My husband and I play bar games that often end up in a MFM threesome. Lucky Stacy. Lucky me.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
So I have to ask

Does she ever set up multiple women for you to fuck? Or is this just a one sided thing? Yes you like to see her pleased but does she like to see you pleased? My wild guess is HELL NO. You will say that you don't need that but then why does she? Oh women are different, I forgot! The man cares about the wife and tries to please her. She cares for him also or at least his money, house, protection, and support.

Sorry if she wishes to make it even she would need to set up multiple nights with a different woman each night. (And that will never happen but she cant get different lovers every night!)

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Maybe...

Maybe it was an excellent story, or maybe not. If I could have determined who was saying what to whom when, I might be able to tell you, but without at least a bit of the necessary punctuation needed to make dialogue understandable, it was just fucking gibberish. No big marks for you, pal.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
good story, but...

for your first time, the story was good. I have a bete noir about authors who try and combine fact with fiction and get carried away with both, to the point that the story means much more to the author than the reader. What occurs is a lack of tension and excitement. Further, the reader feels not a part of the inside joke. This tends to flatten a story. Nonetheless, the set up was good and both characters propelled the story as they were likable and interesting to read about. Thank you for sharing your talents with me. I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Started ok but sucked in the end

I liked the love and teasing between them and the getting out an being romantic was fun.

The it went to crap with her going outside with phil, bringing the other guy in and her pushing aside hubby so she could get it on with the other guys.

It started as two people in love and it ended with a slut getting dp'd while her idiot husband got cucked.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerabout 13 years ago
May I suggest you....

to warn your readers what you are trying to write at the beginning of your story. Loving wife stories are the most sensitive subject at literotica. I'm one of the many men who hate stories about sharing husbands, especially the way you described it.

I'm sure you could avoid some bad votes, just like mine.

thor41thor41about 13 years agoAuthor
In reply

Thanks for the comments, it's sad to see most comments are from Intolerant fools who are just out to insult, funny though to see the mistakes in the comments by the one's who pick at mine! In answer to the question of ffm, yes our time after, Stacy set me up! I'm sure the bitterness came from your past experience though! Funny also to see people thinking they know us after reading of one event in our lives. I wish you all well, even the a/holes. Some seemed quite educated, you would think so by their complaints of punctuation etc. Unfortunately the education didn't seem to have been as good as they thought as they had a hard time understanding without ,._-!? Appologies for not being perfect, was not looking to turn my writing into a profession, did not expect everyone to enjoy, if you don't like me, you know not too read in the future, after all, I'm just a lorry driver, not a millionaire, glad not everyone is so shallow!

Thanks to the one's who enjoyed. I will be writing about my turn soon, I'm sure the haters will read it just to call us some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking wimp ass cuckold

So wife fucks the island and everybody laughs at hubby.

How is she a loving caring wife? It seems that she only loves herself.

How about she shows love by lining up 10 sexy 20 year old women over 20 days for him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking real man

So wife fucks the island and everybody laughs at hubby.

She really is she a loving caring wife. It seems that she only loves her husband.

How about she shows love by continuing to do what she's been doing?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Thor

Odin will kick your cucky was for writing shit like this. Spiderman says your hammer ain't much of a Marvel anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous