Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor41
thor41
2 Followers

When she turned back around to me I said, you dirty bitch, you were flashing your tits to him, well she said, he deserved it, he bought us a drink! The bloke to my left heard this and blatantly asked if she wanted another, no thanks I said with a bit of a grin on my face! Why not she said to him, as long as you're buying one for my husband too, with that she walked off to the ladies. I sat there at the bar chatting to this guy who's name turned out to be Phil, he was on holiday as most of the people around were, he had came with a mate but they had been separated in the bustle of the busy town so he had been left to drink alone.

Stacy had returned to see Phil had bought a round of drinks and a shot each, cheers we said and clinked glasses and knocked back the shot. Well said Stacy, I was just going to whisper this to Greg but as you have bought us a drink I guess it only fair I share the secret, with that she pulled out her knickers and handed them too me, sorry she said but I'm fucking horny! I just shook my head and grinned! It was my turn to visit the loo and I left Stacy and Phil chatting, safe in the knowledge she was coming home with me so a bit of flirting doesn't hurt, in fact it only gets her hotter, I was only in there a minute when Phil came in and stood beside me, whoo, you have your hands full there mate, you're a lucky bastard! I am that I said. Stacy said to tell you you're a fucking pervert and she saw what you had put in the back of the car, she said it will serve you right when we get back and she is wearing it!

We went back to the bar but she was nowhere to be seen, for five minutes I was wondering where she was then suddenly she walked into the bar wearing this see through number and nothing else, oh my god I said, she actually put it on, what's that Phil said as he turned to see what the whole bar was looking at, my fully clothed but totally naked wife as she slowly slinked herself over to us making sure everybody saw, you dirty bastard she said to me! I'm a dirty bastard I said, I only put it in too wind you up, I forgot it was there! Well you remember now don't you? she said, fuck did I!

Phil couldn't take his eyes of my Stacy, neither could I or anyone else in the bar for that matter, even the women were staring at her, she looked so beautiful, so damn sexy, living in the party capital you see just about everything on a night out but my wife and this totally see through dress were really making an impact.

As we stood there at the bar drinking, I could almost feel the eyes of the bar on Stacy, this must have been driving her crazy, she really does love the attention. Another shot on the house the barman said, as he lined them up! Well she has nothing left to flash you I laughed, he just smiled, not taking his eyes of Stacy for a second. Stacy knocked back her shot and was off into the middle of the dance floor once again, moving her body in time to the music, all eyes on her, it was less than a minute before the first guy approached her, she danced with him for a couple of minutes to tease a little, then she danced her way over the other side of the dance floor, another guy took his turn to try it on, then another, they were almost fighting to dance with her and try their luck.

Doesn't that bother you? Phil said, why should it I replied, she is getting so fucking horny winding them up, at the end of the night I am going to take her home and she will fuck my brains out, one thing for sure, the more she plays, the more fun I have, jealousy ruins everyone's fun! It doesn't matter who she winds up, she is making herself and me fucking horny, it's for us, not them! With that she danced herself back over to us, what are you two talking about she drunkenly asked? You of course, do you really think anyone in here is talking about anything else, you're driving us all crazy baby, just look around and try to find someone who is not looking at you, she scanned the bar quickly and giggled. I bet your pussy is soaking isn't it? Soooo wet she replied!

I whispered over to her what Phil had said in the toilets, I knew it would have the desired effect! She turned straight round and said to him, so you think he's a lucky bastard eh as she stared straight into his eyes to see him cringe, he certainly is he said without blinking, your hot as hell and any man who said they wouldn't love to fuck you would be lying! Bit blunt aren't you she said waving the slight heat raising to her cheeks with a beer mat as a fan, well you were a bit blunt yourself I said, suppose I was she giggled as she took another gulp of her drink. It was quiet for a while.

I thought she was a little embarrassed but then all of a sudden she turned to Phil again (who had been sitting in silence obviously wondering if he had offended her) and said, you know for years me and Greg have talked about having a threesome but never got around to it, Stacy! I said. Well we have, I don't think Phil knew where to put his face, this beautiful woman had virtually just offered herself up on a plate to this stranger, she looked at me with her drunken glazed eyes and said, don't pretend to be upset with me, I bet your cock is throbbing right about now, she was not wrong it was straining at my trousers, I was scared of where she was taking this too and not quite sure how I was feeling, Phil was sat there quietly contemplating how to take what he had just heard as she leaned over and said I bet his is too as she reached out to crab a hand full of him! She looked back at me and said, well you said I was going to get fucked like never before!

Fuck I thought to myself, what the fuck have I done! He piped up with a bit of a questioning tone to his voice, I'm game if you are, that's set then, come on she said drinking up hope your hotel is close by, I was a bit nervous but to see her so confident and so in control turned me on no end, she was acting like we do this all the time, she was acting like a total whore, it was awesome! All the way to his hotel she kept stopping to kiss or touch one of us, rubbing our cocks and teasing us.

As we arrived Phil went to the desk to get the room key, are you sure you know what you are doing I asked, you did promise a night to remember she reminded me, are you ok with this? well it's gone too far to back out I said, no it's not, say the word and we walk, typical woman I thought, taking it this far and then putting it on the man, Phil came back with the key, ready he said, I bet you are Stacy said to him with a cheeky grin, she turned and looked me straight in the eyes, are you she said? With a horny look about her, cos I fucking am, oh fuck! That did it, lead the way I said.

No sooner had we walked through the door and she was tearing Phil's clothes off shit she was horny, come on she said to me, get your kit off, I want you eating my pussy as I you watch me suck another man's cock, fucking hell I couldn't believe these words were coming out of her mouth, I did as I was told, I took off my clothes and then turned to kiss her passionately while slipping her out of her dress, I knelt down at the side of the bed as she sat right on the edge, I kissed her all over, my lips and tongue tracing a line over her body, I looked up to see her kissing Phil, his hands all over her, he was stroking her tits, kissing her deeply all the time, she was loving every minute of it, so was I to be honest, it was a horny sight watching some other guy playing with my wife and seeing her hands undoing his trousers to release his cock.

I started to eagerly lap at her soaking pussy, she normally gets wet but this was unbelievable, she was oozing juice from her swollen pussy, as I looked up I could see she had hold of Phil's meat, she was teasing it with her tongue as I licked and sucked away at her clit, I felt her body begin to shake as she was approaching a mind blowing orgasm, fuck knows what was going through her mind, fuck knows how long she has secretly wanted to take our fantasy further but damn she was certainly enjoying it now! Her juices were literally pouring into my mouth, I could hardly swallow it all as I lapped away while looking up at my beautiful wife sucking expertly on another man's cock.

Phil looked over to me and said, man this is the best blow job of my damn life, she is amazing, I just smiled as I get her mouth on my tool any time I like and he is right, she gives great head! Switch places she moaned, I wana suck my man! We did as we were told, I slipped my throbbing manhood between her lips just as she let out a moan of sheer ecstasy, I looked over and Phil was working a finger in and out of her dripping pussy as his tongue worked away on her clit, she loves that, and with the sounds of her moans he was doing a good job.

The sensations of Stacy licking and sucking on me while playing with my balls were making me feel so good, but mixed with the sensations of knowing she was going to get fucked by another man intensified it tenfold, I could only imagine what was going on in Stacy's head, she was loving this, her mouth was going crazy on me, her hips were gyrating and pushing her pussy harder onto Phil's face, I could tell she was about to come again, she is one of the lucky women who can come over and over again, and she was sure getting her share tonight.

I was starting to get the familiar feeling in my balls, Stacy could tell my build up had began, she tightened her lips around me and began to suck me deeper and harder, she nibbled at my meat bringing me closer and closer as I could feel my orgasm building, suddenly she almost screamed ''fuck me Phil'' shit! That blew me straight over the edge as I started to come, she sucked me deep into her mouth and I came so hard I thought I was going to blow the back of her head off, she let out an almighty muffled moan as my come was jetting into her filthy mouth and I realised Phil had just driven his cock all the way into her, I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure, she just kept on sucking on me, not letting up as Phil was starting to drive into her harder and faster, this is what she wanted! Just then I heard the key in the lock of the door, Phil heard it too, Gary he said, he had forgotten about his mate who he had lost through the night, Stacy was either oblivious to this or she just didn't care, she was fucking and sucking like a woman possessed!

Gary entered the room, his eyes were wide at the view he received, I put my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet, Stacy's eyes were closed as she was enjoying her first threesome, she did not seem to notice that someone else had walked into the room. I beckoned Gary over, as he walked over he was tearing at his clothes, he looked like he could not believe what he was seeing, I could hardly believe it!

As Gary pulled his trousers off and his pole sprung free, it was already semi hard and shit this thing was a monster, she had no idea he was here but if she saw this specimen I'm sure she would have squeezed her eyes to make sure it was real! He came straight over to where I was, I motioned to her mouth as I slipped my now wilting member from her lips, aarr she moaned softly, don't worry babe, it'll soon be replaced, keep your eyes closed I said, I have a surprise for you she squeezed her eyes closed enjoying phil's rhythm as he was pounding in and out of her pussy. Gary lined up with her beautiful lips, his meat was now at full attention, I must admit it was impressive, she was going to love this, he inched it closer to her until the tip touched her lips, she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip, I don't think she realised yet that it was not me, her lips opened slightly to engulf the head, suddenly she realised her lips were stretching further than they had ever stretched around a cock, her eyes opened wide as it slipped into her, the shock on her face was a mixture of confusion and lust, she looked up and saw Gary for the first time, her eyes shot straight down to his cock, she had pulled it out of her mouth and just stared at it for a few seconds, then this look came over her face as she slowly fed it back into her mouth, she was in heaven!

Phil was still pounding into her like a marathon man, I took a step back to take in the view of my wife getting fucked at both ends, watching her suck this monster of a cock as she was getting pummelled by Phil from the other end, she once again pulled Gary from her mouth and said to him in a husky voice, I want this in my pussy! Who was he to object, Phil slid out of her soaking hole, it made a slopping noise as he pulled out, I knew she was drenched down there, he came around to her mouth, saying he was not going to last long now, she just sucked him into her mouth and started to go to work on him.

Gary was playing with my wife, he was rubbing the head of this monumental cock around the lips of her pussy, avoiding her thrusts to try and get him into her, just fuck me she screamed! It wasn't the first time today that I had heard those words, she wanted to try Gary out for size and she wanted it now! With that he started to feed his pole into her slowly, inching his way in, it was as thick as her wrist and longer than she had ever had before, as he was slowly working it back and forth I could see he only had about half of it in her, the look of sheer pleasure on her face was amazing to see, all of a sudden as she was obviously getting used to the width of him he plunged it all the way in, her eyes opened wide as she let out this almighty moan, I had never heard such a sound come out of her, it looked like she was losing consciousness as she momentarily lost control just as Phil was exploding all over her tits.

Stacy seemed to be coming around now, Phil was shaking as he finished emptying his balls, god she was like a woman possessed! She was going wild on the end of Gary's meat, he was sliding backwards and forwards filling her completely, I could see her pussy lips being stretched beyond belief, Phil pulled himself away from her, with that Gary pulled himself out of her and gently turned her over onto her knees, as he slipped himself back into her she reached out to me and took hold of my once again rock hard rod, she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes wide open feeling this monster knob once again stretching her to the limits, she mouthed the words thank you to me as she once again took me in her mouth. Gary's thrusts were pushing her further and further down me, forcing me deep into her mouth, she was obviously struggling to keep her rhythm on my but it was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen, I saw her reaching out for Phil, he obliged by moving closer to her, she worked her hands over him, slowly stroking his cock, squeezing his balls, he was hard again, I always knew how well she handled herself and me in the sack but I was so proud of the way she was taking us three men on and although see was having the time of her life, so was I, this was without a doubt, the best sex either of us had ever had.

Gary was now driving into her so fast it was a blur, I could tell he was going to come, so could Stacy, come for me she moaned, fill me with your come! He pounded faster and faster as he came closer and closer, Stacy was about to come too, I could hear her moans getting louder as she sucked me for all she was worth, just as Gary was starting to come she released me from her vice like lips and let out this almighty scream as she bucked and thrashed on this huge tool, both me and Phil were coming again, first me and then Phil jetted out another stream of come onto that beautiful body just then she shuddered as this raging orgasm blew through her body as Gary unloaded his balls deep into her, she flopped onto the bed exhausted, her chest rising and falling as she tried desperately to get control of her breathing. We all laid there with her, stroking her sensuously as she laid there enjoying our touch.

I decided it was time to take our leave, she staggered to her feet and slipped on her dress, I don't think Gary could believe what she had been wearing with the look on his face, she kissed them both passionately as we bid them good night, they both thanked me profusely for letting my sexy wife fuck them senseless, I gave them a smile and said good night.

There door closed behind us as we went to find a taxi, the car would have to stay where it was for the night, I was in no state to drive! The taxi ride home went in total silence; I think we were both overwhelmed by the events of the evening. Once home we went straight to bed, Stacy looked over to me, you ok she said, I'm great I replied, you? Hmm, I was getting hard again as I thought about what she had just done, I kissed her deeply and slowly made love to this wonderful woman one more time. I told you that you were going to get fucked like never before I said, yes you did she said, as we slipped into a deep sleep.

*

COMMENTS WELCOME, THIS IS A TRUE STORY OF OUR FANTASIES TURNING REAL

thor41
thor41
2 Followers
12