Stallion Pursues a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

"I can see the appeal," said Tyra, on the next pass.

"Five, six, seven, eight," she called. "Hand your partner, swing on by!"

She stepped towards me, twirled me around and put her arms around my waist so that we in a spoons-clinch.

"Rotate those gluts, ladies, rotate them hard!"

She ground her mount against my buttocks as I rotated them. Then her hands moved up from my waist and cupped my breasts. She released and spun me around, gradually moving from a paired workout to a leader-follower routine. She used her greater strength to do mini-lifts and hold me off balance in complex spin moves. Her hands were all over me, very quick and never lingering, but working me up to a tingling feeling. All the while she exhorted the class to follow.

Every time I looked out of the studio glass, I saw Jack there, looking on intently. Tyra saw him too and her aggression towards me seemed to be for his benefit.

By the time we hit thirty minutes I was tiring. My sports bra and tights were drenched and clung to me, revealing more than they concealed. Tyra was covered with sweat too and each time we clinched, I felt her sweat mix in with mine, her chocolate skin against my whiteness.

I glanced out into the studio from time to time and found several of the couples were going at each other as aggressively as Tyra was going at me. She was clearly goading them saying, "I like what you're doing ladies, harder now, harder! Give it to your partner!"

In the last fifteen minutes, she began to whisper dirty nothings to me as we passed.

"I love the feel of your tits, girlfriend," she whispered. "I can feel your pussy through your tights and it's hot!"

I was breathing hard now and gasped with the tougher moves. Finally, when I thought I could not go on, the beat slowed and slid into the gentle cadence of the cool down. As soon as the music stopped, I grabbed a towel and headed to the trainers' locker room, leaving Tyra to wind up the session and close the studio.

I sat on a locker room bench and leaned back against the wall, just waiting for my racing heart rate to slow. Five minutes later, Tyra came in all smiles.

"That was a great workout, girlfriend!" she said, pulling her sports bra over her head. She tossed it into her gym bag, unzipped the bottoms of her tights and stripped them off. Then naked except for her aerobics shoes and athletic socks, she came over and sat on the bench by me.

"Why so glum, sweetheart? Don't worry about that stupid gig at Alexandra's Secret. You'll get another one." She leaned forward and cupped my breasts again saying, "Your tits are just perfect. Just look at those nipples!"

She ran her thumbs over my nipples though my soaking wet sports bra, making them even stiffer.

"Stop it!" I said, crossly. "You got enough feels in during the workout in the studio. I'm not in the mood for your horseplay now."

I pushed her away and stood up to walk towards my locker. She sprang to her feet and came after me, pushing me against the lockers with a clang.

"Think you're too good for me, ho?" she said, her voice turning vicious. "Saving that virginal pussy for some rich honky?"

I turned towards her saying, "Don't talk like that, Tyra. You know you're my best friend ..."

She pulled my sports bra up, exposing my breasts. She kneaded them hard now, pinching my taut nipples.

"Great tits, girlfriend," she hissed.

"Don't do that, Tyra. Why are you mad? Your tits are just as lovely."

"Too small, girlfriend. All the guys tell me that. I'd kill for a pair like yours."

She leaned down and quickly kissed my nipples. Then she took one in her mouth, sucked on it and speared it with her sharp tongue.

"Don't!" I said sharply, trying to twist out of her grip. But she held me tighter against the lockers. I fought her and almost slipped out of her grasp.

"Stay there, bitch!" she screamed, slamming me hard against the lockers.

The shock of hitting the metal so hard hurt and I squealed. She grabbed my biceps and pinned me against lockers her mouth finding mine and her invading tongue forced its way in. Her tongue was sharp and strong and sought mine out aggressively. Still kissing me, I felt her right hand release my left and I thought she was done. But then her right hand slid under the waistband of my tights and quickly found my pussy.

Now she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"You're wet, bitch, you want it!"

"No, no, .." I said weakly.

But as her fingers manipulated my clit, I was soon panting.

"Let me go, Tyra, please!" I cried, but I dared not struggle, fearing that she would slam me into the lockers again.

It was well past nine now and there was no one working in the gym now except for the front desk staff and they were at the other end of the building. There were probably patrons out there, but the workout areas were far away from trainers' locker room.

"Let her go."

It was Jack's voice. I looked over Tyra's shoulder and saw him standing in the door. Tyra twisted her head around, still holding me in a tight clinch.

"Get lost, honky!" she said. "Can't you see we're busy?"

"I don't think Judith wants to play with you," he said.

"It's none of your business, motherfucker!"

"Let her go, or I'll have to punish you."

"What're you going to do, fuck me?"

"Thanks," said Jack. "That's a great idea."

He moved fast. He was on Tyra in an instant. He put his arms around her and dragged her off me. She spit and screamed unintelligibly, but he forced her to straddle the bench. He pushed her face down, raising her ass in the air. I got an eyeful of her clean-shaven pussy and her thick black pussy lips between her coffee brown buttocks. She'd obviously gotten herself excited with me for her pussy lips were wet and her feminine juices were leaking out of her and down her inner thighs.

Jack unzipped his pants and they slid down around his ankles. The last time I had seen that enormous cock, he was pushing it hard into Mom.

Tyra was screaming at him.

"Let me go, you bastard! I'll sic my boyfriend on you, he's a mean dude!"

"Just tell me if he can fuck you like me," said Jack.

He leaned forward and pushed his cockhead into her. Her thick, black pussy lips stretched around his fat, dark pink cock. She was tight and there was a sucking sound as he forced his length into her an inch at a time. All the while, she was twisting and struggling, her sweaty body thrashing in his grip.

"You asshole! You creep! My God!! OMIGOD!! You're a big sonofabitch!"

Jack had her by the back of the neck with his other arm around her middle. He pushed his final three inches into her with one smooth thrust and she cried out, "OMIGOD, you're like a hot steel rod! I can't take you! You're too big! I can't, I CAN'T! You're tearing me apart!!"

Jack did not delay, but began to fuck her hard right away. His mount struck her round buttocks with hard smacks and each time it drew a cry from her. She kept protesting, but her body was reacting to him. Her hips began to rotate in time to his thrusts and I could see her getting wetter and begin to drip on to the bench.

Her cries grew higher pitched and soon she was squealing. I recognized the signs from watching Jack fuck Mom -- she was ascending to an orgasm. She left me in no doubt for she cried out, "OMIGOD!! I'm cumming, you bastard! I'M CUMMING!!"

She was much wilder even than Mom -- and she affected Jack too. He grunted and began to cum too. He kept pounding her hard as he ejaculated into her. His spurts of milky jism were so copious that by the second thrust, thick threads began to leak out and seep down her inner thighs. It had a musky smell that was strong, but not terribly unpleasant.

Jack stayed embedded in her after his ejaculation. He leaned forward and cupped her breasts.

"Small and firm, just the way I like 'em," he said. "And I love your black nipples. I got to fuck you missionary style next time."

With Jack still deep inside her, Tyra checked her sports watch.

"You asshole!" she shrieked. "This is the worst day of the month for me! And you pumped your load right into me!"

Jack rocked gently, his still hard member sliding in her slick vagina.

"Get out of me! Get out of me!"

Jack took his time. As his cock began to shrink, he finally pulled out of her. He took a small hand towel from the rack and cleaned himself off. Tyra lay face down on the bench, the viscous mixture of his jism and her juices still leaking out of her on to the bench and dripping on to the floor.

"OMIGOD! What am I going to do? If I get pregnant, DeSean will know that I've let someone else fuck me and he'll kill me!"

Jack tossed a business card down on her sweaty back saying, "Just call my secretary. She'll set up a paternity test. If it's mine, we'll take care of all the expenses."

"What about DeSean?"

"If he complains, remind him about all the other women he's been fucking."

"He's not fucking any other ho! He's my man!" yelled Tyra.

"Give me your cell phone number. I'll send you video of him fucking other women."

I listened with growing horror. DeSean! I had never met Tyra's boyfriend, but I had to awful feeling that he was the same DeSean who had tried to rape me. Jack had taken me from him. Now he'd taken Tyra.

* * * * * *

3. Later that evening in our apartment, Tyra silently passed me her cell phone. It was cued up to a video. I hit play.

It was DeSean all right. He was fucking a voluptuous black woman doggie style in a shabby room. The bed creaked and swayed under his weight. He had not been lying about his cock -- it was big -- and he was not using it very gently. The woman was squealing and she didn't sound excited. I handed it back to Tyra.

"I'm not going to let him treat me like that," she said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to spend the night with Jack. He's asked me to come over his suite at the Hilton."

"Are you crazy? DeSean is going to be really mad."

"Serves him right for cheating on me!"

"But Jack has already fucked you," I said.

"And Jack's a lot better than DeSean, let me tell you, girlfriend. I almost never cum with DeSean, he just wants to hurt me. The way Jack made me cum -- I've had a lot of men and no one's done gotten me off that hard! We're going to be up all night. I can't wait to get that big cock of his in my mouth."

She went out wearing a tight yellow halter-top and black skirt that was so short that it showed her yellow panties whenever she bent over. I had a very unsatisfactory masturbatory session in the shower. I was mad at Tyra, really mad. She's such a whore, I thought, jumping from DeSean's bed into Jack's. But I was jealous of the way she could switch effortlessly from fighting Jack to having consensual sex with him.

* * * * * *

4. A couple of weeks was all it took for Jack to breed Tyra. She was pregnant and the paternity test showed that Jack was the father. She took perverse pleasure in informing DeSean by text message. As I expected, he was enraged and came over to our apartment. He was storming and raging at Tyra and when I came home, his mouth dropped open to see me again.

"You honky ho! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I live here," I said.

"You fucking that asshole Jack Grierson too?"

"No she's not!" screamed Tyra. "Jack's mine! Judy's too much of a prissy virgin. She couldn't handle him."

DeSean must have seen some evidence of Jack's operatives, for he kept his distance from me and left soon afterwards.

Jack came over later that evening and spent the night. I could not sleep, because they were so loud, fucking all night. Tyra seemed to delight in screaming what he was doing to her, so it was like a running commentary as he went down on her, then fucked her doggie style and finally, fucked her in her ass. I had a paper due for a class, but I could not get a lick of work done.

The next morning, I was bleary-eyed at breakfast when Tyra came out of her room. She was naked. There were love-bites all around her nipples and her pussy lips were puffy. There was dried jism on her inner thighs and some still wet, strong smelling semen was seeping out of her pussy.

"God, you look like hell, Tyra," I said.

"Thanks, so do you," she replied. "I've got to get a shower."

Jack came out fully dressed while Tyra was in the shower. He waved to me as he made his way to the door.

"You guys were loud enough to wake the dead last night," I said to Jack's retreating back. "I guess Tyra is a great fuck."

A month went by and Tyra's pregnancy began to show. She switched to teaching fitness classes for pregnant moms. She'd broken up with DeSean and was seeing Jack regularly. He came over the apartment every ten days or so. He usually spent the night and his sexual marathons with Tyra kept me up. He routinely asked me out, but I always refused.

* * * * * *

5. I got a text from Jack during the mid-semester break.

Jack: I've got you another try-out with Brian Dixon-Jones for Alexandra's Secret.

Judith: What's the use? I'm not going to do breast enlargement.

Jack: You won't have to. You'll have to do something much less permanent.

Judith: What?

Jack: Just give him a couple of blowjobs. Good ones.

I went to class and did not answer for a couple of hours.

Judith: I've never given a blowjob.

Jack: I can teach you. You'll blow him so hard, he'll pass out.

I did not respond for a couple of days. Then our landlord raised our rent. It didn't faze Tyra, Jack's people had started paying her money to support her pregnancy. But I had to increase my hours at the fitness studio and it began to affect my grades. The prospect of making a lot of money as a bra model for Alexandra's Secret became more attractive with every passing day. After a particularly hard day of workouts at the studio, classes and exams, I texted Jack again.

Judith: How many blowjobs do I have to give Brian Dixon-Jones?

Jack: Just two -- one before and one after.

Judith: How long will it take me to learn?

Jack: If you take it seriously, just a couple of days.

I was not stupid -- I knew what he wanted.

Judith: You want me to practice on you.

Jack: If you can suck my cock, you can take anyone.

Judith: OK.

All the girls said that blowjobs are not real sex.

* * * * * *

6. Jack wanted to meet in his suite in the Hilton, but I did not want to meet in a hotel. So we compromised and agreed to meet in his office. I thought the official environment would inhibit his wilder impulses.

The Foncault Group occupied the top thirty floors of a midtown skyscraper and Jack's office was on highest one. He had a corner office suite on the 65th floor with a sweeping view of the Park and the river. I was ushered into an outer office and met Farah Hojjat -- the very woman who had given Dad such an incredible hard on. I learned now that she was Jack's executive assistant.

She was dressed just as Dad described during his meeting with her -- and I could see how she got him all distracted. She wore a very revealing business suit with a tight, short skirt and a jacket with no blouse. Her stockings were black and fishnet, her pumps were black patent leather Monolo Blahniks and she wore a black ribbon choker. The top button of her jacket was undone, so when she leaned forward to shake my hand, she gave me a complete eyeful of her lacy, red bra. I wondered why she was bothering to give me this treatment.

She led me into Jack's corner office. He rose to meet us and rather than shake my hand, he gave me a warm hug. It was friendly rather than sexual and he smiled at me happily.

"We're going to have fun this morning!" he said.

Jack invited me to sit, motioning to a comfortable armchair. I expected Farah to leave, but when Jack sat down on the matching couch, she sat right by him. She crossed her legs and undid another button on her suit jacket, exposing the entire central bridge of her red lace bra. Her breasts were full and I wondered how firm they were.

Jack pulled off his polo shirt, dropped his pants and shorts, then sat back down next to Farah buck-naked. Sitting in his office with the commanding desk, the thick pile carpet and the majestic views it just seemed so incongruous!

"Did you wear what I told you?" Jack asked.

"Yes," I said.

I had on the lingerie Jack had bought for me: the red-and-cream La Perla demi-bra, the matching thong panties, the St. Laurent red silk ribbon choker and the Wolford Logic red stockings. But these were concealed beneath my chiffon blouse and black pleated knee-length skirt. And I had the shoes he got me on my feet -- the Christian Louboutin sling-back pumps with the oh-so-cute bows and spike heels.

I crossed my legs and said, "Why don't you ask Farah Hojjat to leave so we can get started."

To my surprise, Farah began to laugh.

"She wants me to leave," she chortled.

"I don't understand," I said.

"Farah is going to show you how it is done Judy," said Jack patiently. "I asked her specially, because just a few years ago, she was as green as you -- a newly married Iranian Oxford graduate who had never had sex except with her husband with the lights turned off. So she knows where you are. Most American girls could not relate. Think of Tyra -- she doesn't know what it is to be as sexually inexperienced as you."

"Yes," said Farah, her voice very kind now. "Jack taught me how to enjoy sex -- and to enjoy my body."

"Come here," said Jack.

I stood up and walked toward him tentatively. Jack turned me around, so my back was to him and reached under my armpits. He kneaded my breasts gently, but firmly. As he did so, he unbuttoned my blouse, a button at a time, looking over my shoulder to see how he revealed my red-and-cream bra.

"Your breasts are truly spectacular, Judith," he said.

Only later would I understand how valuable that compliment was! Jack had seen many, many women over the years.

When he finished unbuttoning my blouse, he drew if off, very slowly, turning me around with the same motion. Much more quickly, he hiked my skirt up, and put a hand on my crotch, his thumb quite firmly on my clitoris, fingers running along my pussy lips, all through my thin La Perla panties.

"No! No!" I exclaimed. "You were going to teach me to give a blowjob, not grope me!"

"OK," said Jack, dropping his hands, and sitting back down on the couch.

As Jack was groping me, Farah had undone the rest of her jacket and took it off, revealing all of her lacy red strapless bra. She went down on her knees in front of Jack and ran her long red-painted nails the length of Jack's latent member. Then she opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, barely touching it.

"Watch everything Farah does," said Jack. "She's become one of the best."

Soon, in addition to her tongue work Farah began to blow on Jack's member, paying particular attention to the head. Soon he grew semi-tumescent. He put his fingers in her collar length, thick black hair. She formed her lips into a bee-stung bow and kissed his cockhead. Then her tongue darted out of the tight line of her lips and teased his swollen glans. Soon she was lapping his glans with her tongue, giving the bulbous member a coating of her saliva.

Watching raptly, I unconsciously cupped my breasts as Jack had, teasing my nipples. Jack's eyes went from Farah's head in his lap to me, and back again.

Farah's work on Jack's glans had paid off. He was now fully erect -- a thick hose with a metallic sheen. Farah opened her mouth -- as wide as she possibly could and swallowed his cockhead. She fellated him with both hands as she took in more and more of him, inch by inch. She arched her neck like a swan, sucked in through her mouth and breathed out through her nose. Arching her neck gave her another few inches at the base of mouth, but even so she only had engulfed about two thirds of Jack's fully erect member.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers