Stallion Pursues a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,495 Followers

Jack took a more active role in the proceedings now, moving her head up and down, fucking her mouth. He pulled her head back so she only had his cockhead in her mouth and thrust back in. As he did so, she sucked hard. Each time he thrust into her mouth, he pushed more of his length into her. I could see that he was distending her throat and fear rose in me. I would never be able to that!

Amazingly Farah now had almost three-quarters of Jack's enormous length in her mouth and throat. Her eyes and nose were watering and thick tendrils of saliva leaked out of her mouth and dripped on to the carpet. Jack reached down, pulled down her bra cups and kneaded her naked breasts. My question was answered -- they were indeed very firm and her nipples were brown on her white skin.

Then just as I was getting into the rhythm of watching, they stopped. Jack released Farah and she sat back on her haunches, breathing heavily. Her breasts juddered and her hard nipples quivered. Her ribbon choker moved in time to her panting breaths. Sweat slid down the sides of her face and her saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth.

Jack's fully erect cock was slick and huge in his lap. He crooked his finger at me.

"Your turn," Farah gasped.

"But ... but ... I thought ...," I said.

"Just do what I did," said Farah soothingly. "Don't worry, I'll sit right by you and coach you through it."

I approached Jack on my hands and knees. The trailing ends of my St. Laurent choker ran along the ground -- I did not realize how sexy I looked, for I was just nervous and afraid. When I came up by Farah, she reached around me and cupped my breasts.

"My, my, Jack was right. You have the most beautiful breasts," she said. She gave each a quick knead, grazing my nipples with her long forefinger nail. They puckered up immediately, pushing through the thin material of my bra.

I put both my hands around the base of Jack's member and ran my tongue up and down his shaft as Farah had done. Then I repeated the move of her lips on his glans. He was weeping pre-ejaculate and it had the strong musky smell I remembered from his fucking Tyra. Right now it smelled rather good. I opened my mouth as far as I could and managed to swallow his cockhead.

"Very good, very good," cooed Farah. "You are a natural. Just let Jack take over now."

Jack's fingers were in my hair and he had a firm grip of my head. He began to push himself into my mouth, an inch at a time, just as he had with Farah. But I gagged and he withdrew.

"Just breath in hard," whispered Farah. "You'll get enough air as you suck on him."

Jack began to push his cock into my mouth again and this time I followed Farah's instructions. I sucked hard on Jack's cock. He began to fuck my mouth with slow thrusts, going in further each time. I could feel my saliva drooling, the tears from my eyes and the watering of my nose. All of my fluids were dripping off my chin and jaw on to the thick pile carpet. I could feel Jack's hands on my tits, kneading, massaging my nipples. My hands were on Jack's wrists, holding them to keep myself steady. I felt hot. Then I felt Farah unzipping my skirt and stripping down my panties.

"UMMPHPHFFF!!"

I tried to express my anger and resist, but it was hopeless. My cries of displeasure came out as choked gasps.

My mouth was so distended, I felt like my jaws were going to come apart. Jack's cock was in so deep, I felt like his cockhead was in my belly. My sucking was so loud, that even I could hear it. Then all of sudden, he withdrew and I felt hollow.

"Brian Dixon-Jones would have cum ten times by now," said Jack.

"I'm very hot," was all I could say.

"I know," said Jack.

He picked me up and lay me down on the couch. The next thing I felt was the weight of him on me. His lips were on my throat and I felt his cockhead at my pussy lips. I realized that I was sopping wet.

"No! No!" I cried. "Jack, you promised you weren't going to fuck me!"

"I promised no such thing," said Jack.

I struggled, but Jack had me in a tight grip, pinioning my arms. He pulled down the cups of my bra and my bare breasts and nipples went up against his hard chest. I tried to twist my body to turn my pussy away from his cock and was partially successful, so his thrust missed and slid up the outside of my belly instead.

"You're really being difficult," he hissed.

He put his hand down between us and guided his cock. Even though I continued to twist, he was able to move his cock to pussy lips.

"No! No! No!" I shouted.

"Stop being prissy, Judith," Farah's voice was severe. "You're just postponing your own pleasure."

"You can fuck him, Farah," I shouted. "I don't want to!"

Paradoxically, all my fighting had caused my pussy lips to rub very hard against his cockhead and gotten me even wetter.

"Look how wet you are," said Jack. "Why are you still fighting me?"

"You know why," I panted. "I don't want the man fucking my mother to take my virginity."

"Let's discuss that later," said Jack, pushing his cockhead into me, spreading my vulva around his hard organ. He grunted and seemed to make an effort to penetrate me.

"OMIGOD!" I cried out. I'd seen Jack's huge cock, but the reality of its entering me was completely different. It was so much hotter and harder than I expected. I felt like a hot metal rod was being pushed into me. "You're too big for me! I can't take you! You'll tear me apart!"

"God, you're even tighter than I thought," he said. "A real virgin!"

For some reason, that made me feel good. I still twisted my body and threshed in his grip, but it seemed to make him even harder and increase the secretion of my vaginal fluids. The couch was wet and slippery beneath me and it was mostly because of me. The pain of his invasion was sharp, but temporary and my wet lubrication soon eased it.

He pushed steadily into me and his cockhead reached and breached my virginal hymen; it did not slow him at all. He's taken my virginity, I thought.

"I'm going to fuck you, Judith Peters," he said.

"I know," I panted. "You're going to breed me. Whether I like it or not."

He used his weight to sink the rest of his enormous length into me with one smooth thrust. I had seen him do it to Mom, I had seen him do it to Tyra. But it was something else to have it happen to me.

"OMIGOD, JACK!" I cried out again as I felt his organ reaching hitherto untouched depths within me. "How deep are you going to go?"

"You're going to take all of me, Judith," he said.

My head was angled sideways and I saw Farah, still on her haunches, still with her breasts bare, smiling at me as Jack fucked me. He rapidly increased his speed and tempo, soon pounding me into the couch with long strokes. I stopped protesting, and rotated my hips to increase the pressure of his shaft in my pussy. Even though I was very fit, but I felt like I was at the crescendo a very hard workout, covered with sweat, muscles screaming, my breath coming in sobbing gasps. Then I felt explosive release and I screamed and screamed, cumming for the first time with a cock in me. I later learned that Jack's office was soundproof, so I need not have worried about anyone hearing.

Jack stayed fully embedded in me as my pussy clenched and unclenched in a wild series of contractions. Then began to fuck me again.

"You're young," Jack panted. "And stronger than your mother. But you're a hot bitch like her. You like being fucked hard."

He drove me to another orgasm, as hard as the first and then came himself, pumping his load deep into my now willing womb. I did not know how long we lay on the couch together. But when we finally sat up, we found Farah fully dressed and professional again.

"I've got the Henkel team from Germany coming in half an hour," she said. "And then we have the O'Connor merger meeting all afternoon."

"Judy and I will shower in my private shower," said Jack. "Don't worry, I'll be ready for the Germans. And I've already memorized the notes from the O'Connor balance sheet."

"I know," said Farah.

Jack fucked me again in the shower, a quick, explosive one 'to send me on my way'. We dried each other with thick, spotlessly white towels, feeling each other's bodies with our fingers as we did so.

Jack quickly dressed in the new set of clothes Farah laid out for him. I collected my scattered clothing and began getting dressed. By the time I was buttoning my chiffon blouse, Farah was putting the finishing touches on knotting Jack's tie. As I was letting myself out, Jack asked me to come to his suite at the Hilton that evening at seven. "We'll order room service," he said.

"I really shouldn't," I said.

"Come if you want," he said simply.

"I just can't get my head around being fucked by the same man who is fucking my mother," I responded. "It'll take some getting used to."

* * * * * *

7. Farah was with Jack in the suite at the Hilton when I got there. There was a magnum of Dom Perignon in a silver bucket and three flutes. We toasted each other and our sexual tryst began very soon thereafter. Farah went down on Jack to get him hard and he fucked me on the wide bed. It was much more satisfying than the romp in his office. He took me missionary style and then doggie style before shooting his load into me.

He ordered a magnificent dinner -- caviar and filet mignon. We ate, finished the champagne and ordered more. Then I went down on him and he fucked Farah. I thought we were done but Jack said we were just starting. He doused me with champagne from my hair to my toes and proceeded to lick it off. He poured more on my breasts, belly and pussy and sucked on my nipples till they got so hard, they ached. He licked my belly button, slurping up the bubbly wine and went down on me. He kept lubricating my clit with champagne and used his tongue with such skill and finesse that he got me to cum twice again.

"Champagne mixed with pussy juice -- the best cocktail in the world!" he said.

"Me too, me too," said Farah. So Jack poured the rest of the magnum on her and gave her the same treatment.

It was a very long night. I sucked Jack's cock twice more -- once in the middle of the night and once in the early morning. "You're getting better and better," Farah said.

Jack and Farah had cleared their morning diaries for the next day. Luckily I did not have morning classes.

In the following days, I had two more intense cock-sucking lessons with Jack without Farah. In the second one, I got him so excited, he could not control himself -- he came in my mouth and pumped his load down my throat. I nearly drowned as I swallowed his profuse ejaculate.

"I think you're ready," Jack panted.

* * * * * *

8. I gave Brian Dixon-Jones two very intense blowjobs and I got the Alexandra's Secret contract. I gave him a real slow buildup with licking and tonguing before taking his length into my mouth. His groans as I worked on him were music to my ears -- I knew I had him. His cock was a LOT smaller than Jack's, so I was able to engulf the whole of him. He was rough with me, fucking my mouth hard and burying my face in his pubic hair. I sucked on him hard as he did so.

"I'll choke you, bitch!" he cried.

He didn't really, but I made gagging sounds and thrashed as though I was asphyxiating. As Jack said, with my sucking on him so hard, he could not last. He came and I swallowed his cum -- it was really sour, not musky like Jack's. So when I spluttered and coughed, that was not playacting.

"You're the best cock-sucker I've ever had!" he exclaimed. "I've never had a girl who could deep throat me that like that! And you suck like a vacuum cleaner!"

(He said that he came so hard that he was inspired to shoot the best try-out shots he had ever done. He used them on two magazine covers and I later got some pretty hefty royalties.)

After the try-out shoot, I gave him his second blowjob. It was as successful as the first and he was totally flat at the end of it. His assistant came by and gave me the signed contract in a cardboard folder.

"Are you a professional? I mean do you moonlight as a hooker or something?" he asked.

"No," I said, my eyes wide. "You're just the second man I've gone down on."

"I know guys that would pay ten grand for a blowjob like that! Maybe more!"

* * * * * *

9. Soon afterward I discovered I was pregnant with Jack's baby. When I called Farah about it she said, "You'll make enough as a bra model to support yourself, the baby and more. You don't need to depend on Jack or anyone."

* * * * * *

10. I went home for Christmas break to find that Mom had just delivered Jack's second child and I had a second half-brother. My parents named him Logan. Mom now had an au pair in the house to handle the two babies. She was a young, red haired Irish girl named Ailish O'Flanagan.

My baby bump was too obvious to ignore and both Mom and Dad asked about it. I told them I had had a one-night stand at college and forgotten about protection. Mom seemed satisfied with this explanation. But Dad kept asking and asking and I finally was a bit sharp with him to get him to stop.

Mom was happy that I had the bra modeling contract to support myself, so she wouldn't have to pay for my tuition any more. She kept trying to cozy up to me, but I was cool to her and did not react to her overtures. She kept trying, especially as Christmas approached. Finally on Christmas Eve, when we were wrapping presents and drinking tea, she asked me straight out, "Why are you freezing me out, Judith? What have I done?"

"How can you even ask me that, Mom?" I said coldly. "You're a bitch! Dad's a sweet man and you've treated him terribly."

"You don't know anything, Judith," Mom said. "Anything at all!"

"What don't I know?"

"You don't know how desperate I was. When Jack first fucked me, I did it for money and I'm not proud of that. He does not treat me like a lady, and I've gotten used to that. He's rough with me and he likes risky sex -- he fucked me in an elevator, in the park, once he even fucked me reverse cowboy on a crowded subway train. But he made it lucrative for me and My God, he makes me cum so hard! Sex with him is like nothing else."

Sex with Jack in an elevator, in a park, on a crowded a subway train, I thought. They conjured up visions that excited me.

"You father did not know how I got pregnant with Evan," Mom went on. "He still thinks Evan is his son. But soon after Evan was born, I came clean and told him about my affair with Jack. I wanted to stop, but your father encouraged me to go on. 'It's good for the family that you are making all this money,' he said. Then he slowly wanted to hear about what I did with Jack. He asked for more and more details. He'd get a hard on as I described how Jack fucked me. Then he asked to watch. I refused for the longest time, but he kept nagging me till I gave in. He hid himself in our bedroom closet and watched Jack fuck me -- it was a prolonged sexual session, a couple of hours. Three separate fucks with rest in between. Jack is no fool, he knew right away that he was watching. And your father wanted me to do more risky sex. It was his idea for me to meet Jack commando -- no panties and a short skirt! -- at Murphy's Saloon on a busy Friday night and have him fuck me doggie style right there at the bar. Your father was right next to me, watching my every grimace and writhe, as Jack slowly worked his huge organ inside me, covered by his coat. Your father even kissed me to smother my cries each time I came."

Mom paused and took a sip of her tea.

"And your father makes videos of Jack and me having sex. I am sure he masturbates while he is watching us and then masturbates again watching the videos. So don't think your father is so hard done by."

"My God!" I breathed. "This is just so sordid!"

"Don't play innocent, Judith. You watched us fucking too. Jack told me."

"Never again," I said, putting my hand on my heart.

"And how sordid is it to come home your first Christmas from college pregnant from a one-night stand?" asked Mom.

I looked down into my teacup.

"It wasn't a one-night stand, Mom," I said.

"Then you have a boyfriend?"

"Not exactly. Jack's been fucking me. And he bred me."

"That bastard! I told him to leave you alone! Did he rape you?"

"No, Mom, he didn't rape me. He could have, but he didn't. Like you said, sex with him is out of this world -- I can't imagine a better way to lose my virginity. And just like you, it's lucrative for me -- he got me the bra model try-out."

Mom reached forward and cupped my breasts.

"You're getting bigger -- that's what they wanted at Alexandra's Secret. But are you sure want this pregnancy?"

I sipped my tea and thought for a moment before replying.

"I can't explain it, Mom. I'm carrying Jack's baby because I want to. I want this baby more than anything in the world."

"But this is just so weird! Your baby and my babies with Jack -- Evan and Logan -- how are they even related?"

"They're related two ways," I said promptly. "Uncles through me and half-brothers through Jack. I've thought this through."

"And I'm going to be a grandma," said Mom faintly. "I'm not sure I want that."

"And Mom," I said. "Please don't tell Dad that Jack is the father of my baby -- let's stick with the story of a one-night stand. If Dad finds out, he's going to want to watch Jack fuck me. And I'm just not up for that."

But even as I said it, it brought forth arousing imagery in my head. I felt moistness in my pussy. I knew I'd leaked through my panty shield and dampened my panties.

* * * * * *

EPILOGUE.

So I guess things worked out pretty well for everyone. Jack came into my safe, boring life like a whirlwind and turned everything upside down. He bred Mom and cuckolded Dad, but in the end both of them became his willing partners -- so who am I to judge? He gave me two young half-siblings, Evan and Logan, and eventually maybe I will grow to love them. Time will tell.

As for me, I had Jack's first baby just before returning to college for my sophomore year. I named her Jacqueline -- Jackie for short. Jack and I had another short, intense sexual fling a few months after she was born and Jack bred me again. I had his second baby almost exactly a year after Jackie was born. I named our second daughter Jeraldine -- Jerrie for short.

Jack had made sure my Alexandra's Secret contract had a clause to cover childbearing, so I was able to continue modeling maternity bras even through my pregnancies. I was well paid, but I was no supermodel. I was featured in a lot of their catalogs, mostly as a backup model and I did some of their runway shows, also in a supporting role. I made enough money to pay for college and even save a nice nest egg.

After Jerrie's birth, Jack and I gradually drifted apart. We saw less and less of each other. I began dating Bernard Yeung, my admirer from freshman year. He had graduated with his MBA by now and was a hot rising star in the financial markets. He is a real sweet man and treats me like a queen. He's completely unfazed by the fact that I have two daughters. He loves Jackie and Jerrie and they have really taken to him. The four of us often go out on weekends -- the zoo, picnics in the botanical gardens, afternoon cruises on the river.

As a side-benefit, Bernard took my savings from my Alexandra's Secret work and invested it in some complex financial instruments -- he quadrupled my money in a year, before cashing me out! I'm now worth almost a million dollars!

When Bernard asked me to marry him last month, I said yes without a second thought. He wants to adopt Jackie and Jerrie as soon as we are married. Mom and Dad love Bernard. His parents in Hong Kong were not so thrilled when he told them -- they wanted him to marry a good Chinese girl. Bernard says he will take me to Hong Kong to see them one day. He says he is sure I will have them eating out of my hand as soon as they meet me. I don't know about that!

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,495 Followers