Stallion Pursues a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

He tells me he loves me about twenty times a day. He's always sending me roses and chocolates and surprising me with expensive gifts. I surprise him too -- I'm always working out ways to give him blowjobs when he least expects it. Taking a cue from Mom's stories about Jack, I've sucked his cock in the elevator, in the carwash and on park benches. Most recently, I gave him a blowjob in our box at the opera during 'Madame Butterfly'. He came just as the soprano was hitting her high notes. He says he loves my sexual spontaneity.

So I've got two beautiful daughters, quite a bit of money in the bank, a diamond engagement ring, a successful fiancé and I'm due to graduate from a prestigious university in a month. We're planning a great summer wedding and then a honeymoon at the super exclusive Residency resort on Vahine Island in the South Pacific. My daughters Jackie and Jerrie will come along -- the resort has 24-hour childcare.

The only small downer is that Bernard is lousy in bed. Fucking him puts me to sleep. He can sometimes make me cum by going down on me. Even there, he's pretty terrible, so most times he does not succeed. I got so used to having mind-blowing orgasms with Jack, cumming again and again, that Bernard really suffers by comparison.

* * * * * *

POST-SCRIPT

I had not seen or even heard from Jack for over a year. But then I got a text from him out of the blue.

Jack: A friend of mine has a timeshare on Vahine Island. It coincides with your honeymoon.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers