Stand for Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go," Nicholas said softly. "Come in,"

Clara and Arianna came in and they were smiling.

"The time has come." Arianna smiled.

Clara looked at the scarf around Adrian's neck and she laughed. "What's this?"

"A scarf," Nicholas smiled.

"You've got it all wrong," She smiled. "Let me put it on him."

Clara took the scarf and wrapped it on his neck facing backwards, a piece covering his head. Nicholas chuckled once he saw how Adrian was looking. He was looking like he was going on a traditional marriage. The scarf covered mostly his shirt and the one which covered his head was a sign of humbleness after marriage.

"Done," Clara smiled, pinching Adrian's cheeks sweetly.

"Go," Nicholas kissed Adrian on the cheek.

Adrian breathed and let Clara and Arianna lead him. He gathered himself and fixed his scarf beautifully. By the time they reached the stairs, Adrian could hear the voices of women laughing and talking. He got nervous again but by the time they reached downstairs, he was calm and he wore a serious face.

"Here he is," Elena said, getting up from the chair. She held on to Adrian's arm sweetly.

"Please, greet them." Elena whispered. "Put your hands together."

Adrian smiled and he put his hands together while the women greeted him back. He was made to seat on a small chair that was placed in front of all the women.

"You know what," Adrian heard one of the women say. "Marriage is one of the most important things that can happen in a home."

Adrian had no idea which woman said that because he had his face looking down the floor. He was shy, nervous and a bit sweaty. He just wanted to get it over with. He was sure that the women couldn't see him clearly since his face was looking down.

"I think you are lucky," One of the women said. "It is not every day when our children decide to marry. Most of them have lost their values and custom."

"Yeah," Victoria smiled. "That is the truth. Some of them even skim their way into other people's lives."

Adrian knew that his mother in law was indirectly talking about him. Ever since last night, she had been saying the same thing. Adrian didn't want her to ruin this ceremony for him.

"Ha ha," Elena chuckled. "Let's begin with the ceremony, shall we?"

"Yes," One of the women hollered. "Let's begin."

Only a few minutes now, Adrian encouraged himself. It wasn't going to be long. All he wanted was not to be humiliated by his mother in law. He didn't want it all.

The ceremony began and it took quite some time. They had started at 2. Pm and Adrian knew that two hours might have passed already. The ceremony was just a gift giving ceremony to honor the new son in law per tradition.

Adrian received really lots of gifts. They were quite many and Adrian's hand hurt but it was worth it. By the time he was done receiving the gifts, he had seen most of the women's faces and there was a pile of them. Granny called Arianna and Clara and they took them all to Nicholas' room. Man, Adrian was glad that was over. He didn't know what was remaining till the questions started.

"Victoria," one of the women asked. "We know that your son didn't marry Jake and we were quite surprised when we were called for this ceremony. I have been dying to ask. Now that the ceremony is over, can you tell us who the boy is?"

Adrian knew he was screwed. He prayed for his mother in law to at least defend him and help.

"Well, his name is Adrian," Emily chuckled. "Adrian Wilson. He is the precious jewel who captured our Nicholas' heart."

"Wow!" One of the women gasped. "You are really lucky. The wedding didn't happen but you still ended up with a son in law. Tell me, did the wedding happen?"

"Yes," Elena chuckled. "The wedding happened yesterday. It's just a pity that Nicholas couldn't tell us sooner or we would have stopped his wedding with Jake."

Victoria was furious though she was smiling. She had no chance to answer. Her plan was failing flat. She had to do something to make Adrian feel really bad.

"Yeah," one of the women laughed. "It's a pity. So can we know where he got this precious jewel? Who his family is,"

"I don't know," Victoria smiled. "I haven't met any of them."

"What do you mean?" one of the women asked.

"It means that I only met him yesterday." She chuckled. "I don't even know who the boy is. I haven't met his parents and I don't even know how he got married to my son. He's just a shameless boy who seduced my son."

Adrian felt a sharp pain in his chest. His mother in law was the worst. This was supposed to be a very important ceremony and she was using it to humiliate him. No one could save him now.

"You mean he got married without his parents' consent?" One of the women exclaimed. "What's wrong with these kids of nowadays?"

"And you didn't even know about it?" One of the women gasped. "It's really bad to marry without any of the parents' consent. In this case, the boy should have asked his..."

"They are dead," Adrian said softly, making sure that his voice was audible enough for the women to hear. "My parents are dead and I'm just...a poor orphan. I know...I had contributed to the wedding being called off but...haven't any of you being in a situation where the man you love is begging you to marry him. Tell me, could you deny that? I'm really sorry but my parents are dead."

Adrian felt tears building in his eyes. At least before the women completely insulted him and his parents, they had to know the complete truth. He didn't care how their reaction would be.

It was quiet and no one was speaking. Adrian wanted to run away from there. He wanted to cry but he had to be strong. He suddenly felt someone holding him. He realized it was Emily and he felt a bit comfortable and calmed down.

"We...we are sorry," one of the women mumbled. "We had no idea you parents were dead."

Adrian smiled once he heard one of the women apologize. It was clear that they sympathized with him. He really felt so happy that he wanted to jump and scream in excitement.

"We shouldn't have judged you without hearing your story, Adrian." One of the women said softly. "Sorry,"

Emily chuckled. "Adrian is a really nice boy and I'm sure he forgives you." She smiled, rubbing Adrian's back. "I must say that we are truly lucky to have him. He may have no one but this family will be his family from now on. I tell you, we couldn't have asked for a better son in law."

"He must be unique," Another woman chuckled.

"He is," Emily smiled.

What followed were just women giving good comments about Adrian. Adrian really enjoyed the ceremony. He really enjoyed it more than he had ever imagined. They gave some comments which made him blush but he was really happy.

Victoria's plans had failed flat. Instead of sympathizing with her, all the women were sympathizing with that Adrian. She stared at him and wanted to kill right there were he sat. She was really angry but she pulled up a smile as the women looked at her.

She couldn't have them call her a bad mother in law. Most of them were her friends but instead of understanding her situation they were against her. She had thought that they would condemn Adrian for causing a wedding to be called off but they supported him. She was really fuming.

Victoria looked at her mother and she had a frown on his face. It was clear she was mad but Victoria couldn't care less. All she knew was that Adrian was not her son in law. Only Jake qualified to fill that position.

It is not over Adrian, Victoria thought. She was going to do everything in her power to make Adrian as uncomfortable as possible. In the end he was gonna leave on his own, divorce. Victoria smiled at her mother brightly. She was gonna need Jake's help though.

*****

Adrian was standing next to the bed thinking about how his afternoon had turned out to be. It was simply amazing and he had enjoyed it a lot. He couldn't help but worry though, his mother in law might have been madder than he had thought.

The way she had been staring at him during dinner had made him really quiver. He didn't know why she hated him the way she did. He was her son in law. A son in law is as good as a son, right?

Adrian probably had the worst dinner. He did eat but he didn't even know whether he was full or not. Not with two eyes looking at him as if they were literally killing him with their eyes. It was really scary. Adrian didn't want to have dinner like that, ever.

Now he was in his room, waiting for Nicholas to come. He had not had any conversation with Nicholas. He didn't have any idea he had come back. He only saw him at dinner and the crazy guy was drooling all over him, sweet.

Adrian was waiting impatiently. It was the night when Nicholas was going to make love to him. He just hoped he would walk properly the next day because it was the day when he would be cooking for the whole family. Adrian's plan was to cook breakfast early in the morning, lunch and dinner.

That would make them like him more and as for his mother in law, he had no words.

Adrian heard the door slowly opening, closing and the sound of the key locking. It was now time to face reality. He felt hot all over. Nicholas had not even touched him. What was really happening to him?

Adrian felt a wind gushing on his face. He closed his eyes as he felt Nicholas' hands wrapping around his waist. It was really sweet and his face got immediately hot. It was like his body was connected to a cable of electricity.

He felt Nicholas' face buried in his neck, sniffing and then began licking. Adrian moved his head to the other side and allowed Nicholas have more access on his neck. It was really sweet and Adrian let out a low moan of pure ecstasy.

"I really missed you," Nicholas said, kissing softly on the soft skin. "I missed your body and I missed kissing you."

Adrian was speechless. He was feeling shy again. He couldn't bring himself to saying anything. He didn't know why. What he knew was that he was enjoying what Nicholas was doing to him. He closed his eyes tightly as he felt his cock stiffen in his pants. It was throbbing painfully.

"Tell me you didn't miss me," Nicholas said as he breathed on Adrian's neck. "I wanna hear you telling me that."

"I...I missed...you." Adrian stammered.

"Hmm," Nicholas breathed on Adrian's neck and the moved his face.

"Come here," Nicholas instructed turning Adrian to face him.

Once Adrian was close to Nicholas' face he felt butterflies in his stomach. The effect that had on him was indescribable. He wanted to yell that he loved Nicholas. He wanted to shout throughout the house but he was mute. His lips quivered.

"So," Nicholas moaned. "I heard you had a good time at the ceremony today."

"Yeah," Adrian chuckled. "I had a good time. We...opened the gifts and they were amazing. Most of them included jewellery, male jewellery that is. I have already pressed them in a box in your room."

"Our room," Nicholas moaned. "Don't forget that I am now your husband,"

Nicholas kissed Adrian on the lips, sucking on his tongue while the both of them moaned. It was really wonderful feeling those tongues fighting for dominance. Adrian let Nicholas dominate and once again, he had his tongue down his throat.

Adrian and Nicholas both moaned. Their cocks were painfully hard. By the time Nicholas broke the kiss, both of them were gasping for air. Nicholas smiled and picked Adrian up. He was now in his arms and looking really handsome.

He took him to the bed and carefully made him lie down on the bed while he crawled on top of him.

"You're amazing," Nicholas moaned. "To show how much I appreciate and love you, I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Adrian muttered. "I said, I have a surprise for you. Since this night is a special one, I'll give you that gift so that you can always remember this night of passion. Close your eyes."

Adrian closed his eyes shut.

Nicholas got off the bed and went to the boutique room. He came back with a parcel bag and he had something special just for Adrian. He removed the beautiful parcel, opened it and got two beautiful golden necklaces.

Those had cost him a lot and he had to thank George for suggesting it. Nicholas didn't regret a thing because he was dirty, stinking rich.

Nicholas held the necklaces in his hands and smiled. He told Adrian to open his eyes.

When Adrian's eyes opened, his jaw dropped and his eyes were as wide as they could be. He had never seen anything as beautiful as what he saw. There were two sparkling golden necklaces and most importantly they had each other's names on them.

"My love, Adrian," And "My love, Nicholas."

Adrian felt a tear run down his cheeks which he quickly wiped. The two necklaces were beautiful and they sparkled even when the light was not bright.

"Do you like them?" Nicholas asked, loving the look in Adrian's eyes.

"Like them," Adrian gushed. "I love them. They are simply beautiful."

"This way, we'll wear these similar necklaces." Nicholas chuckled, rubbing one of Adrian's hands. "Remember this as my first wedding gift to you. There is still more to come and you'll be surprised. I have one more surprise which will blow your mind."

"What?" Adrian gushed.

"Let me put this around you first," Nicholas gushed.

Adrian turned around and waited as Nicholas wrapped the necklace on his neck. It felt cold but it was glowing on his neck. Now he had two lovely necklaces which he cherished. He really loved Nicholas a lot. Adrian had spent twenty four hours in the house and he wouldn't have loved it more.

Adrian turned around and faced Nicholas. He loved the expression on Nicholas' face.

"How does it look?" Adrian asked, feeling himself getting excited.

"If I tell you it made you look handsome," Nicholas said, looking deep in Adrian's eyes. "Then I'll be lying to you."

Adrian couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could a necklace as beautiful as that not make him look more handsome?

"Don't get me wrong," Nicholas added. "What I'm...trying to say is that you are really handsome. You are at the maximum. No amount of jewellery and make up will be able to change that. You are naturally handsome and you are all mine."

Adrian's eyes watered. Nicholas was telling him the sweetest of things. It was really beautiful. It touched his heart and his very soul. He couldn't hide those emotions.

"Thanks," Adrian said with burgeoning excitement. "Let me put that other one on you."

"That can wait," Muttered Adrian. "Do you have your id with you?"

Adrian had no idea why Nicholas was asking him that. Then he remembered that the nurse at the hospital had given him his id which they had found in the trouser when they were cleaning him.

"Yeah," Adrian muttered. "But it's in one of the clothes that I left at the hotel."

"Great," Nicholas chirped. "I brought the clothes back here and I bought you more. I want you to look sexier for me. I can't get enough of you sexy body."

Adrian blushed. He had no words to say but he was still not clear on the id part.

"Why do you need my id?"

"How would you feel to go abroad?" Nicholas asked, kissing Adrian's hand.

"Really, really happy," Adrian smiled. "I've always wanted to go abroad one day."

"Good," Nicholas said. "Because we are going on our honeymoon in five days time to a surprise destination,"

Adrian gaped. He simply gaped. He couldn't bring his mind to believe what was happening. It sounded like a dream but it was a reality.

"Tomorrow, I'll send someone to start processing your passport and everything needed." Nicholas smiled.

"It's like a dream," Adrian said, covering his mouth.

"It's all for you my love." Nicholas said, moving the other remaining necklace into the bag. He had lost enough time and he was gonna make love to Adrian. This was really the night.

"Now where was I," Nicholas said.

He moved his legs on top of Adrian, slowly made him lie and came on top of him. He leaned down, planting a kiss on Adrian's lips while the both of them moaned. Nicholas moved his hands to Adrian's shirt and began unbuttoning him. He removed all the buttons and was now caressing his hairless chest, slowly passing his fingers on his nipples.

Nicholas kissed Adrian as sweet as he could. He loved the kisses. He moved to the waistband of Adrian's jean and slowly unbuckled the belt before...before there was a loud bang on the door.

Nicholas tore away from Adrian's lips and stared in his eyes. He didn't want to let go. Now that his cock was hard, his emotions going bonkers, he was ready to make love. Whoever was at that door should respect that.

Nicholas decided to ignore the banging. He moved back and began kissing Adrian, this time brushing his tongue on Adrian's lips. He sucked on the bottom lip of Adrian and...

"Fuck," Nicholas cursed.

He was really in the mood for sex. Whoever was at the door should simply go away. He didn't care who but he wanted to make love. He wanted to have his cock buried deep in Adrian's ass and...

"Fuck fuck, fuck," Nicholas swore, hitting the bed furiously. "What now?"

"Go and check," Adrian said, locking his eyes with Nicholas. "It might be important."

Whoever was at the door wasn't knocking. He/she was banging and that was bad for business especially for Nicholas. He just wanted to make love to his baby. Was that too much to ask?

Nicholas kissed Adrian one last time before he got up complaining. He moved to the door, unlocked it and then opened. He didn't even open it completely and Gabriel came running in.

Adrian quickly buttoned up his shirt once he saw Gabriel running in. The trouser was pretty much tight so there was no need to buckle the belt again.

"Hey, sweetie," Nicholas stuttered as he closed the door. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"No," Gabriel said in his sweet voice. He was already in pajamas. "I don't want to sleep. I wanna sleep with my new papa,"

Oh no, oh hell no. Nicholas couldn't put up with that. Gabriel couldn't sleep in that room no matter what. He had failed to make love to Adrian the other night and this night too. Nicholas probably wasn't thinking properly. All he knew was that Gabriel had to leave. His dick was really hard in his pants.

"Oh no, sweetie," Nicholas smiled, kneeling down in front of his son. "You can't sleep here. Papa is tired and he..."

"No," Gabriel hollered and run on the bed.

Adrian chuckled and held Gabriel in his arms. He gave him a kiss and hug.

"Gabriel, listen to your daddy," Adrian said sweetly. "He just wants..."

"No," Gabriel smiled. "I just wanna sleep with my new papa,"

Adrian dropped his head. He brought it up and smiled again.

"Is that what you really want?" Adrian asked, looking at Nicholas who was signaling him to say no.

"Yes," Gabriel hollered.

"Alright," Adrian smiled. "You'll sleep here tonight but promise to listen to your daddy from now on." Adrian extended his hand.

"Promise," Gabriel tapped Adrian's hand.

Adrian knew Nicholas was probably mad but that was the disadvantage of having little kids in the house. What they had in the room was unavoidable. They just had to accept it.

Nicholas couldn't believe Adrian had allowed Gabriel sleep in their room. Nicholas was horny. He was fucking horny and he felt neglected.

"No, no, no," Nicholas said loudly. "He can't sleep here. Not tonight. Another night but not tonight,"

"Allow him to," Adrian said, holding Gabriel tightly. "He'll sleep here tonight. It'll also give me an opportunity to be with him. He'll also get an opportunity to be comfortable around me."

"But...I...you...well...you know how important tonight is."

"There is always tomorrow," Adrian chuckled.

Nicholas felt like he had the biggest headache ever. His cock was still painfully throbbing and he wanted to make love. Had he not been a descent man or sex addict he'd have surely made love to Adrian in front of that little boy. He could hold it. One night couldn't hurt.

1...34567...11