Stand for Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Adrian apologized. "I had no..."

Nicholas blocked his Adrian's lips with his lips. He gave him a quick kiss.

"Don't you understand?" Nicholas husked, brushing his nose with Adrian's. "What's mine is yours. Just like you are mine and I'm yours. I like you smelling like me. It's so..." Nicholas purred like a cat. "...sexy,"

Adrian was going out of his mind. Nicholas was emotionally tormenting him. Purring like that was so sexy especially coming from a man like Nicholas. Adrian's heart was beating so fast. His legs felt numb and his breaths seized. He just wanted to hear more.

"Your lips are simply amazing," Nicholas said, brushing on Adrian's lips. "They taste better than anything else. Your presence is heaven and your innocence is simply beautiful."

Adrian gulped as Nicholas locked his eyes with him. He felt like he was gonna fall. Nicholas had drained all the strength in him. He had nothing to do anymore. He was so drawn into Nicholas' speech that he even dropped the comb he had in his hands.

"You know what else?" Nicholas said as he buried his face into Adrian's neck. "I just wish I could have you for dinner, lunch and breakfast. With you, I would never go hungry. I know we got married yesterday..." Nicholas licked Adrian's neck. "...but I keep falling deeper and deeper in love with you. It's like I have known you for ages."

Adrian tried to move his mouth but found his voice was gone. He couldn't do anything. Whatever Nicholas was doing to his neck, he didn't want it to stop for anything. It was sending waves of vibrations in his entire body.

Nicholas kissed on Adrian's neck. "You are simply amazing...sexy...and you make me hotter than summer. It's hotter than an oven and I'll keep the rest for tonight."

Nicholas licked Adrian's neck one last time and pulled away leaving Adrian yearning for more. He had never felt as eager as and as hotter than he had felt. Nicholas had just been teasing him and it left him yearning for Nicholas.

He wanted Nicholas to tease him some more.

Seeing the look in Adrian's eyes, it was clear to Nicholas that the boy was turned on by what he had said. Nicholas was having fun with it too. His cock was painfully hard in his pants and his emotions were on fire.

"Hey," Nicholas snapped his fingers.

Adrian came to reality and gasped.

"Nicholas..."

Nicholas quickly kissed Adrian to make him not to speak. He had kissed Adrian so much that he felt his lips get even more swollen. He has even forgotten the number of times he kissed Adrian from the time he brought him into the house. But he was yearning for more.

"I said tonight," Nicholas smiled. "Just look at the time. It's 12 and we have to go and have lunch before the guests come. I'll go and take a shower while you finish..." Nicholas pointed to Adrian's beautiful dark hair. "...fixing your hair,"

Nicholas left but it took Adrian almost a minute to come back to his senses. He went back, conditioned his hair. He even found a hair blower. By the time Nicholas came out of the shower, Adrian was plaiting his hair into one long blade. His mother had showed him how to do that.

He sat on the bed waiting for Nicholas to dress up so that they could go down together. Nicholas came back with some clothes, threw them on the bed and began applying lotion on his body. He dropped the towel but he was wearing a blue, tight boxer.

Adrian didn't know whether it was on purpose or he just didn't realize it but Nicholas' crack was showing and it was a bit hairy. Adrian couldn't stop staring at it. He was in love with Nicholas' body. His husband was a piece of hunk.

Nicholas quickly finished applying lotion on his body and he moved towards the bed where he met with Adrian's beautiful, hypnotizing blue eyes. They were amazing. Every time he stared in them, he couldn't move away.

Funny thing was he even forgot where his clothes where. He wore a brown trouser, green shirt and blue sandals. He wanted to be simple but also presentable to the coming guests. He wanted them to see that they were a perfect package.

Nicholas realized that Adrian was more handsome than he thought. Seeing him in that wonderful long blade made his face glow. It was really beautiful.

"You are perfect," Nicholas muttered. "You don't know how handsome you are. Just look at you. Where did you learn how to make that?" Nicholas pointed to the blade.

"My mother taught it to me," Adrian mumbled.

"She must have been a great woman." Nicholas commented. He was trying to make Adrian feel better and more comfortable.

"You can say that," Adrian chuckled. "She made me who I am today."

Nicholas sat on the bed and held on to Adrian's hands.

"It's a pity I didn't get to meet her." He brushed on Adrian's hand with his thumb. "I would have loved to appreciate her for making someone as handsome and humble as you. I am a lucky guy, the luckiest on earth."

Adrian chuckled. He got emotional again but he was not gonna break down in front of the hunk before him. He was supposed to be smiling, happy for getting a good man like Nicholas. He didn't know what he had done to deserve him. It was the first day of their marriage but Nicholas was acting really sweet. Adrian felt he was the luckiest guy on earth.

"I'm sure she's happy," Adrian chuckled. "She'd have loved to see me happy."

"I am happy." Nicholas said as he held the back of Adrian's head, bringing him to his chest. He held him tightly for some minutes before Adrian pulled off.

"We'll be late for lunch."

"Yeah," Nicholas said sweetly, getting Adrian up. "By the way," Nicholas whispered. "You look so handsome in those clothes. I find it sexy that you are wearing my boxers."

Adrian blushed but he laughed out loud and they both exited their bedroom. Adrian was happy he was clinging to Nicholas while they went downstairs. He was also happy he could clearly see the house. This was the first time he had gotten out of his room after their wedding. It was simply beautiful.

As they passed the many rooms, Adrian noticed that house really was wonderful. It was even more beautiful than any beautiful buildings he had ever been to. He even saw several dumbwaiters and he smiled.

As they passed a certain room, Nicholas excused himself and went in the room. It was probably George's because he could see someone lying on the bed. Adrian decided to use that moment to see the other remaining rooms. They were really wonderful.

He had just walked about 2 seconds away when he noticed a door opening. From that door was Jake and he was looking furious once he saw Adrian. Adrian trembled. Even though he was married to Nicholas and that house was also his, he was still scared because he had not yet gotten used to the house.

Adrian almost fell as Jake came near him and folded his arms on his chest. It was nerve wrecking and adrenaline was rushing in his veins. He could still remember the bad things the guy standing before him had done.

"So how does it feel to be married, to my fiancé?" Jake growled. "How does it feel to have him wrap his hands around you while you sleep? How does it feel to be a whore? You are just like your mo..."

That was it for Adrian. He had allowed people to insult his mother but he couldn't just stand there and let Jake insult her. Sure he was still scared but he had to defend her.

"Please, Jake," Adrian mumbled. "Say anything you want but leave my mother out of it."

Jake laughed and then breathed violently. "I'm sure she's even turning in her grave. You stole my boyfriend from me...on my wedding day. Only God knows which charms you are using on him."

Adrian sighed deeply. He was scared. Jake had no idea what he was talking about. His mother was surely happy and not turning like Jake suggested.

"I am not using anything on him," Adrian said confidently. "Nicholas and I love each other. It was that same love which saved me when you locked me up to die."

Jake chuckled. He couldn't believe that someone like Adrian had stolen his fiancé. It was really painful. If only he could kill him right there.

"You are a whore and just..."

"I am not a whore," Adrian said confidently, looking straight in Jake's burning eyes. "Even if I am, Nicholas loves..."

Adrian paused once he saw Jake's raised hand coming straight at him. He got scared because no matter what, Jake was gonna slap him. He tried to dodge it but it was too close.

"Hold it right there," Nicholas ran to Adrian. He looked at Jake in the most disgusting way. He couldn't do anything but he was surely burning. "What do you think you are doing?" Nicholas yelled. "Who do you think you are to lay your hands on him?"

"Nicholas, it's not what you think," Jake stuttered.

"I don't care what I think," Nicholas warned, bringing Adrian closer to his chest. "I just want you to stay away from Adrian. Stay away from him or else it'll be a disaster for you. I was about to marry you, yes." Nicholas hollered. "But my happiness lies with Adrian now. I'll do anything to protect him so don't you dare provoke me into doing what I don't want."

Adrian's eyes became glassy with tears but he made sure they didn't come out. The way Nicholas defended him was really beautiful. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with a man like that. He was really a lucky guy.

"You might be staying here," Nicholas added. "But don't forget that I can easily throw you out. It's just that I respect my mother. So while you are here, stay clear off Adrian because you'll regret it."

Adrian looked at Jake and he was burning. He was looking from side to side in anger. He suddenly left and Adrian held on tighter to Nicholas. He wanted to kiss him right there.

"What's his problem?" Adrian heard George's voice and he almost jumped up. He had no idea that George was right there.

"I don't know," Nicholas said angrily. "But if he continues to come near my baby, I'll punch his teeth in."

George chuckled. "Punch his teeth in," He mimicked Nicholas. "I like the sound of that. That guy really needs to manage his anger."

"Are you alright?" Nicholas asked rubbing Adrian's back.

"I'm fine," Adrian smiled. Though Jake was a pain, Adrian understood that he was angry. His wedding had just been called off. Adrian blamed himself to some degree.

"Let's go," George chuckled.

Nicholas held on to Adrian's waist and led him down the stairs. Adrian was really nervous especially seeing the rest of the family again. He couldn't help but be nervous. He wondered what his...gives him the chills mother in law would say to him. He just hoped she would at least greet him or answer his greetings.

After all she had welcomed him in the house. Those welcoming rituals were simply fantastic. If Adrian could do them again, he would have done them without hesitation but this time with a happy mother in law than an angry one.

After what seemed like hours, they finally reached the dining room. It was really amazing and it sparkled. The chairs looked like they were made of gold and a little bit of diamonds. The way the whole dining room sparkled was lovely. Adrian couldn't have liked it more.

Adrian raised his face with a smile, bright as a morning star and he was blushing too. He stared at the table and it had a lot of food on it. There were just too many to see but Adrian's face was on the people sitting at that table. By the way, the table was big and there were still a lot of chairs left.

Adrian's eyes glanced at the one person he least expected to find smiling, Jake. It was true; he was having his fruits like a statue, quiet and shaking. It was so clear that he was mad. Given a chance, Jake would kill him with all the knives on the table

Adrian moved his eyes to his mother in law. She was eating her lunch quiet and she seemed mad as well. Adrian had no idea why she hated him at first meeting. All he prayed for was to be given a chance to prove his worth to her.

It was not all about the jewels or the money. Character is also important, right? Adrian knew he would have a tough time handling his mother in law especially since she had chosen Jake over him.

"Here he is," Elena chuckled, getting up from the chair. "How is my grandson in law?"

Adrian smiled sheepishly. "I'm fine, granny."

"Granny?" Elena gushed. "I like it." She laughed. "I think all of you should start calling me granny from now on."

Everyone at the table laughed except Jake and Nicholas' mother. They were like statues.

"It's fine...granny," Nicholas smiled. "Maybe I should have called you that earlier."

Elena chuckled. "It wouldn't have sounded any better. It's best coming from my grandson in law's mouth."

Adrian blushed. She was really a sweet woman. He knelt down and touched her feet and she blessed him. Adrian didn't know most of the people at the table. He of course knew granny, Arianna, Clara, his mother in law and Jake. A few minutes, Jake passed him around and introduced him to them all.

Adrian touched the feet of the elders at the table but his mother in law moved her feet and she gave him a grimace. Adrian still hoped for the best though. He knew it was gonna be a long journey impressing the woman who hated him for no reason.

It was gonna happen at some time, right?

Being introduced to Noah was most fun. Noah denied he had a brother in law but rather a brother. He even hugged Adrian tightly. Adrian felt at home and really lucky to be the son in law of such a family.

Nicholas pulled a chair and they sat close to each other. Nicholas had his hand on Adrian's and winked at him from time. It was really embarrassing and Adrian blushed a lot. He simply blushed and had no idea how to tell Nicholas to stop. The food was tasty but Adrian didn't have a good lunch because his husband was being naughty.

Adrian noticed that Emily was looking at him with a wonderful smile. It simply made him blush a lot. Nicholas was his husband but he was being an ass. Adrian had never blushed so much in his life.

"Nicholas," Emily cleared her throat. She smiled brightly. "I think Adrian has blushed enough for today."

The people at the table laughed. Adrian moved his eyes to the food he was eating and he blushed some more.

"Come on, aunt," Nicholas chuckled. "Doesn't he look cute when he's blushing?"

Adrian tried to move his hand from Nicholas' but the guy had a firm grip on his hand. Even if he tried, he couldn't move it so he just had his most embarrassing lunch.

"I think he does," Noah laughed. "Reminds me of Clara when we got married few months ago,"

The people at the table laughed. When Adrian moved his eyes to Jake, he had a firm grip on his folk. The plate he had almost broke. His mother in law on the other hand was burning. Those two were really gonna make his married life a little less enjoyable but Adrian promised to gather his confidence and overcome everything.

They went back to eating normally. Nicholas winked and held on tightly to Adrian's hand. Adrian stopped blushing and got a little more comfortable around them. Adrian ate a little and he felt full, well since he had his breakfast kind late.

"By the way," Emily said, folding her arms together. "I hope you are ready, Adrian. The guests will soon be arriving. I called them a few minutes ago and I must tell you that...they are all women."

Adrian's heart raced once he heard that the guests were all women. He got really scared. He just hoped Nicholas would be with him through it all.

"What guests?" Victoria asked, moving her head from side to side. "Which guests are you talking about?"

"The guests to come see our new son in law," Elena said softly. "What guests would you expect after a wedding?"

"What?" Victoria yelled. "You told them to come here even when they know that the wedding didn't take place. Who did you ask?"

Adrian got hurt once he got that reaction from his mother in law. She simply didn't accept him and that was painful to Adrian. He felt Nicholas' thumb brushing on his hand. He looked at Nicholas and he felt a little bit calm.

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked. "What do you mean the wedding didn't take place? That is your son in law sitting over there."

Victoria quickly got up from the chair. "Of course, he is married to my son but I won't accept that boy as my son in law."

Adrian closed his eyes. He couldn't watch what was going on. Nicholas got hurt. His mother was being overly primeval.

"Mom," Nicholas muttered.

"What?" Victoria yelled, directing her anger at Nicholas. "Am I not allowed to speak my mind? You know me Nicholas and I don't hide my feelings. I say what I feel."

Elena chuckled. "You are acting like a teenager." Elena shouted. "Can we drop this conversation?"

"Mother, I..."

"Mom," Nicholas shouted. "If I am really your son, you'll do this. Give Adrian a chance."

Victoria looked at her son and she sat down breathing so fast. She looked at Jake and it was clear that he was deeply hurt by all that. If only she could hypnotize her son into marrying Jake, she would do it.

It was out of her hands and her son no longer listened to her. If he did listen, she would have instructed him to divorce Adrian and marry Jake. Yes, that is what she would have done.

"Adrian, my dear," Emily said sweetly. "Don't be afraid of all this. Your mother in law is just tired that's all."

Adrian smiled brightly. "I...do understand her."

Nicholas was proud of Adrian. He was so sweet, so understanding and so innocent. He had made a really good choice marrying him. Had it been Jake, he would have surely argued with everyone at the table. They were really meant to be together.

"Like I said," Elena chuckled. "Don't be afraid because they will all be women. Your mother in law, your aunt in law and I will be there."

"My Adrian won't be afraid," Nicholas chuckled. "I'll be with every step of the..."

"Hold on," Emily chuckled. "This ceremony doesn't involve husbands. You have to stay far away from us."

George laughed. "Don't worry aunt. I'll take him out of the house."

Adrian simply gulped silently. Nicholas not been there was making him feel nervous. He couldn't believe he was gonna be without his husband, worse with his mother in law.

Adrian was just happy than granny and Aunt Emily were gonna be there. Gosh, he didn't even know what that ceremony was all about. What if they ask him loads of questions that he wouldn't be able to answer without Nicholas' presence.

What Victoria was feeling was indescribable. She had hatred, anger, rage and the passion to get rid of that boy and make her son marry Jake. Was that too much to ask? Jake was the perfect package. Any mother would want Jake for their son.

Adrian had not even been in the house for a day, right, Victoria thought? It was all so easy. She was gonna make him feel bad for marrying into the family. She had a great plan ahead. She simply couldn't wait for the women to arrive. Adrian wouldn't know what hit him.

*****

There was a sudden knock on the door. Adrian's heart skipped a beat. He was really scared and he was nervous. He was gonna go down to find women he didn't know, women who probably have powerful and rich husbands.

"Don't panic," Nicholas assured Adrian, cupping his cheeks. "It'll all be fine. Just a bunch of women and you'll be fine."

"Is this really necessary?" Adrian asked, getting more nervous.

"It is the tradition of Belenia," Nicholas chuckled. "Do it for your husband. Breath,"

Adrian took three breaths and he felt a bit calm. He knew he had to go downstairs when he was fine and looking confident. He just had to do it.

"Are you okay now,"

Adrian nodded.

"Alright," Nicholas said, putting the long scarf on his neck. It went all the way down to his feet. "This scarf is necessary for occasions like this."

Adrian nodded as he felt himself get calm.

"Go and make them proud," Nicholas said. He leaned forward and kissed Adrian on the lips long enough before he heard the knock again.