Stand for Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one night," Nicholas husked. "One night only and he'll be out of here."

Adrian nodded.

"Alright, sweetie," Nicholas said softly. "You'll sleep here tonight."

"Yea," Gabriel gushed. He was really so happy.

Nicholas went to the bathroom to cool down. By the time he came back his cock was soft but not fully. It was semi hard. At least Gabriel couldn't notice a thing and ask him loads of questions. He stared at Adrian who was holding Gabriel tightly in his arms.

They were like father and son. In fact, to Nicholas they were father and son. Gabriel looked so calm in Adrian's arms even though he was awake. The way Adrian played with his hair, the way he caressed his cheeks. It was all so beautiful. Nicholas forgot he even wanted to make love to Adrian so bad. He just stood there and watched the scene before him.

The necklace glowing on his neck made Adrian look like an angel. The words, "My love, Nicholas sparkled." Nicholas really loved Adrian a lot. He wanted to grow old with him, die in his arms, sharing everything.

"Hey," Adrian said softly to Nicholas. "Are you okay,"

"Never better," Nicholas smiled, looking down at Adrian.

"He's adorable," Adrian said softly.

"He is," Nicholas muttered, leaned downwards and kissed Adrian on the lips and one for Gabriel on the cheeks.

"I love you, daddy," Gabriel muttered.

"Love you too, son," Nicholas chirped.

"I think he's ready to sleep," Nicholas said softly. "I think we all need a little shut eye."

"Yeah, long day tomorrow," Adrian responded. "Would you please remove these necklaces?"

Nicholas smiled, climbed the bed and went behind Adrian. He slowly removed the necklace; carefully put it in the parcel back. Not that it would break or anything but he just treasured it that's all. He removed the other necklace and put it on the table. He buried his face into Adrian's neck and kissed him.

He started getting aroused so he pulled away. He kissed Adrian long on the lips and he smiled.

"Hey, sweetie," Nicholas hollered to his son. "Time to sleep,"

Gabriel quickly moved from Nicholas and went straight to his daddy. Nicholas took him to the bathroom to take a leak and brought him back later. Nicholas got in the beddings together with his son and held him tightly.

Adrian smiled, removed the belt from his jean and then slipped under the covers. He felt Nicholas' hand hold him tightly, bringing him closer to Gabriel. Adrian got closer to Gabriel and they sandwiched him. It was so good the way they felt. Nicholas had his hand on Adrian's hand and Adrian couldn't like it more. It was just a pity they didn't make love.

Maybe it was for the best since Adrian had to do a lot of cooking the next day. He was ecstatic. He felt Nicholas' hand rubbing on his waist. He smiled at him and Nicholas winked.

"Goodnight, my love?" Nicholas called, winking at Adrian.

"Goodnight," Adrian smiled.

That was when it hit him. He had to find a good and romantic name to call Nicholas. They were married for God's sake. He just has to find that name.

Adrian watched as Nicholas began dozing after staring at each other for a few minutes. He could already feel Gabriel snoring. Seeing Nicholas dozing was absolutely sexy. He looked even more handsome. Adrian felt his eyes get heavy too. He closed his eyes and was taken to romantic dream land.

He couldn't wait to impress the family the next day.

*****

Adrian opened his eyes, feeling the beautiful hand wrapped around his waist. He looked and admired the beautiful scene before him. Nicholas had his hand on his waist and the other hand was on Gabriel. He still couldn't believe that he was married to Nicholas Miller, a famous business man.

Adrian glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 6 in the morning, the perfect time to start his cooking. He was gonna surprise them with breakfast. He really hoped he was gonna impress all of them.

Adrian kissed Gabriel on the cheeks, slowly removed Nicholas' hand from his waist. He quietly got out of the bed, tip-toed to the bathroom and took a warm morning shower. It was really a beautiful morning and was probably gonna be a long day for him due to the cooking and everything.

Adrian came back to the room. He checked the beautiful clothes Nicholas had bought for him and he chose a blue skinny jean and green t-shirt. He tied his hair in a ponytail and came back to the room. He stared at the father and son sleeping in bed and admired them. They looked so cute. Adrian wanted to go back to the bed but he had a task ahead of him.

He admired the beautiful scene before him and he quietly got out of the room. He slowly went to the living room as he didn't want to wake anyone up, that anyone being his mother in law. She really hated him and he could see it from her eyes. Those eyes showed pure hatred. If only he could melt that hatred.

Adrian reached the large living room and he realized that he was not given a tour of the house. He had no idea where the kitchen was. A large house like that could take him forever to reach the kitchen. Lucky for him one of the house workers passed by the living room and he asked her. She seemed nice and she gladly took him to the kitchen.

The kitchen was huge unlike anything he had ever seen. It had the biggest refrigerator he had ever seen and everything was classy. It was the most beautiful kitchen he had ever laid his eyes on. Adrian checked the refrigerator and it had every ingredient he could ever need to prepare food.

First Adrian met the house workers and they were really nice. The chef was the nicest of them all but Adrian was now the owner of the kitchen, at least for the day.

Nicholas started by frying some sausages. He cut them into small pieces once they were done. He made some bread and buns and fried some bacon. The food was enough for everyone especially when he received some help from the house workers. He was really happy.

Having no idea about what the family preferred, Adrian made pineapple juice for everyone. He knew the rest of the family members would love it. He was only worried about his mother in law's taste. She may or may not like his choice of the juice so that got him worried to some degree. If he made a mistake, she might reprimand him. As for Jake, he could go to hell for all Adrian cared.

After Adrian was done with the breakfast, he set the table and went back to the kitchen to do some cleaning. Of course, the workers refused him but he was already used to cleaning after. Besides, he didn't want people to see it that he was bossing them around. He wanted to be just him, Adrian Wilson or sorry, Adrian Nicholas Miller.

After Adrian was done cleaning, he went to the living and was just in time to see people coming down. He saw granny, Emily and Noah. He was sure they were pretty much hungry. Once he saw them he started blushing so badly.

He raised his face again and saw Jake and his mother in law coming down. They stopped in their steps and stared at him like they wanted to kill him. Adrian kept his cool and smiled.

"Adrian," Granny hollered, coming down the stairs quickly. "Tell me, why are you up so early?"

"Well, I was making breakfast for everyone." Adrian said, looking straight at granny. She was adorable.

"Did you have to?" Granny asked.

"Of course, granny," Adrian said, leaning down to touch her feet. "Have you forgotten that I have to cook today?"

"No," Granny said, touching his head sweetly. "I'm glad you've done that."

"So that's what smells so good." Emily chuckled, rubbing Adrian's cheeks. "Can't wait to have that food in my mouth,"

Adrian smiled sheepishly. He knew he was blushing again. He couldn't help it. He was always alone and now that he had found such nice people they made him feel shy.

"Breakfast is served at the dining," Adrian smiled.

"Okay, let's go," Emily said, rubbing her hands in excitement.

"Um...I'll find you. I have to wake him up for breakfast."

"Him," Emily chuckled. "You mean you haven't found a sweet name for him? It is just too formal. Call him sweetheart or something."

Adrian blushed. He really blushed. Emily was being sweet but Adrian couldn't help but feel shy and a little bit embarrassed.

"I'm sure he'll find something," Noah smiled, staring at Adrian.

Adrian smiled back. He watched as they headed for the dining room. Adrian started heading up the stairs when he realized that his mother in law and Jake were still standing on the stairs. Adrian felt nervous, scared and he walked slowly up the stairs.

Once he got near his mother in law, Adrian put up a beautiful, bright smile. He was really hoping it would work this time around.

"Good morning mo..."

Victoria raised her hand and signaled him to stop. Adrian's smile faded once he saw the look on his mother in law's face.

"Always remember, you might be married to my son..." Victoria said softly. From her tone Adrian could tell that she was really mad. "...but you are not my son in law. Jake is the only son in law that I have here. I don't know what you did to my son but rest assured that it'll soon fade. If I were you, I would divorce him. Do that I'll give you a lot of money. We'll even become friends, best friends if you do that."

Adrian felt insulted. He couldn't do anything but he was surely not gonna listen to her. She was only trying to see if he was weak and followed money. She had to know that his love for Nicholas was genuine.

"I'm sorry," Adrian muttered, bowing his head. "I can't do that. Nicholas and I love each other."

"Really," Victoria chuckled teasingly. "Well, I don't see why my son would love..."

Adrian had enough. He respected her but he didn't want to spoil his mood especially since it was gonna be an important day.

"Excuse me," Adrian said softly. He continued going up the stairs.

He walked away before she could insult him. He didn't know whether it seemed disrespectful but he couldn't stand there while she insulted him.

"I want to kill him with my bear hands," Jake said hoarsely once Adrian was gone. "I swear I'm gonna kill him."

"I do too," Victoria yelled softly, clenching her fists. "I wanna kill him for taking my son away. We just have to wait for a little longer."

Adrian slowly opened the door to his bedroom. He found Nicholas already up staring at him while he entered and a beautiful smile brightened his face. Adrian smiled back, feeling a little shy.

"Hey, baby," Nicholas husked, locking his eyes with Adrian. He had his arm wrapped around Gabriel who was sleeping so peacefully on the bed.

"Morning," Adrian said, looking straight at Nicholas.

"Come here," Nicholas husked, licking his lips.

Adrian slowly moved towards the bed. He was only near when Nicholas grabbed him. Now their faces were really close, staring at each other like they'd only met for the first time. Adrian was hypnotized. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Nicholas. They were just so beautiful and captivating.

"Where did you go," Nicholas breathed, rubbing the back of Adrian's neck. "I missed you in bed."

"I...I had to make breakfast," Adrian stammered, yearning for Nicholas' lips.

"Really," Nicholas breathed, looking deep into Adrian's eyes.

Adrian nodded.

Nicholas couldn't take it anymore. He had not kissed Adrian since morning and it was killing him. He wanted Adrian's lips on his, sucking and nipping. He took a hold of Adrian's cheeks and locked his lips with his. He had his tongue all the way down Adrian's throat, moaning softly while he struggled to breath.

Adrian's feelings just went out of control. Nicholas had his tongue all the way down his throat. He didn't want to tear away but he couldn't breathe either. Nicholas sucked on him deeply till the both of them came gasping for air.

"You are so sexy," Nicholas gulped, rubbing his finger on Adrian's lips. "You make me lose myself. Thank you for being in my life."

Adrian chuckled nervously. He had lost the number of times Nicholas has appreciated him since he came to the house. It was really sweet especially coming from his husband, just beautiful.

"Thanks," Adrian blushed.

Nicholas licked his lips softly. He really loved Adrian from the bottom of his heart.

"You look sexy when you blush," Nicholas said softly. "You are so handsome."

Nicholas brought Adrian's lips closer and sucked on them. He sucked on the top and then the bottom. He kissed him again, nipping on his lips this time. He loved the moan that tore out of Adrian's lips. It was a total turn on.

"I came here to call you for breakfast," Adrian muttered. "I still have a lot of work to do today."

"I know," Nicholas smiled. "I can't wait to have you tonight."

Adrian blushed so brightly. He knew what was gonna happen in the night. Nicholas was gonna make love to him. He was even ready but he was kind of nervous because Nicholas has never seen him naked before. Nicholas has never even seen his tiny cock either.

Nicholas stared at his blushing lover. He loved the boy a lot. He really loved him big time. He knew Adrian was gonna be busy in the kitchen but he had plans for that as well.

"Let's go," Nicholas said after kissing his peaceful sleeping son. "I can't wait to taste your delicious food."

Adrian blushed. He felt Nicholas wrapping his arms around his waist. He felt electric vibes making a path through his entire body. He had no idea why he felt like that whenever Nicholas held his waist. He really loved it a lot.

That is how they went downstairs. Nicholas still had his arms around his waist when they reached the dining room. From the look of things, Jake was on fire. He wanted to snap at Adrian's neck.

Adrian sat next to Nicholas and the crazy guy had his hand on Adrian's. Adrian had never blushed so much in his life.

"You know what," Emily said, taking a sip of the coffee. "This breakfast is delicious."

"That's my Adrian," Nicholas chirped, squeezing Adrian's hand. "He's the best cook I have ever encountered. And he's all mine."

Adrian smiled sheepishly. Then comments started coming in. The people at the dining really loved the breakfast. Adrian was really happy that they did. It was just sad that his mother in law never uttered a word to say anything. She barely had her breakfast. All she did was put up a fake smile once in a while.

Adrian was happy that he had cheered everyone up in the morning. He was happy that they were happy. He truly had a good family. He couldn't have wished for anything more. He was really happy he had the skills and determination of cooking.

****

Adrian set the temperature of the stove to maximum. He wanted to cook very quickly and either way, he wanted to finish up quickly. He had cooked breakfast which the family really loved, lunch and was now busy with dinner. He was cooking beef and broccoli stir-fry. He knew the recipe but had never tried it before. He just hoped it would be really tasty.

He also had to make other dishes. He had decided to go with skillet tarragon chicken, oven roasted Greek potatoes, and flat iron steak with parmesan sauce. All the other mentioned dishes were really familiar to him. He was just hoping the beef and broccoli stir-fry would be as nice since he had never cooked it before.

Adrian was busy stirring in the pan to mix the food when all of a sudden he felt strong arms wrapping around his waist. He didn't need to turn around to see who it really was. He knew it was Nicholas and the guy was really giving him vibrations.

"Hey," Nicholas moaned, slowly kissing his neck.

Adrian felt a sweet sensation travelling down his spine. He loved what Nicholas' lips were doing to him.

"Nicholas," Adrian stuttered, busy stirring in the pan. "I'm really busy."

"I know," Nicholas moaned, kissing down the back of his neck. "I just wanna hold you. You've been busy today and I just wanna feel my arms wrapped around you."

Adrian gave out a low moan. He was so getting into the mood. He loved feeling Nicholas' electric charged arms wrapped around his waist. It made him feel over the top.

"Um..."

"Shhhhh," Nicholas moaned. He traced his tongue down Adrian's neck sensually. He really loved doing that.

Nicholas' body was getting hotter, his mind was playing tricks on him, his heart was beating so fast and his hormones were running out of control. He tightly held Adrian, buried his face in his neck and sucked Adrian's neck passionately.

"Nicholas!" Adrian moaned. "Please,"

"I can't stop." Nicholas moaned, sucking harder on Adrian's neck. "Am I not allowed to romance with my lover? I can't control what I'm feeling."

Nicholas' voice was low, filled with pure lust. It was clear that he was so turned on by what was happening. Adrian's love was driving him insane. He was really looking forward to making love to Adrian come night fall.

"Not here," Adrian breathed, feeling a tingling sensation run down his spine all the way to his cock. "Please,"

Nicholas used his hands to massage Adrian's waist, drawing a moan from him. It was such a turn on. He ran his tongue down up and down Adrian's neck. He had never felt so hot. His cock was stiffening in his jeans. It was throbbing and rock hard.

Nicholas held on tightly to Adrian's waist, bringing him closer. He had his hard cock pressing against Adrian's crack from his pants. His cock was throbbing painfully.

Adrian felt Nicholas' hard cock pressed upon his ass crack. He felt his body get hotter, suddenly getting excited and his cock stiffened in his pants. He was enjoying what was happening to him. He felt powerful vibrations passing through his entire body. Adrenaline was running to every part of his body making him more excited. He was in adrenaline rush.

"Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop," Nicholas moaned on Adrian's neck. He was moving his hands so furious round Adrian's chest. "Tell me and I will,"

"Nicholas...I...you...I..."

"See," Nicholas moaned, pressing his cock against Adrian's ass. "You can't even say that. I need you. Can you feel what you are doing to me? Can't you feel how hard my cock is pressed against you? I'm going crazy." Nicholas moaned, running his tongue at the back of Adrian's neck.

"Tonight," Adrian moaned. "Just a few more hours and I'll...I'll be yours."

"That's long," Nicholas moaned. He moved his tongue to Adrian's ear and sucked on it. He was really turned on. His cock was getting harder every moment.

Nicholas was horny. His cock was swelling in his pants. He wanted to take Adrian right there in the kitchen. He has never been so turned on in his life and he didn't care whether someone would find them or not. But then again he was a married man and he had to act like one. Kissing was another thing and making love was a totally different thing.

Had Nicholas been one of those shameless men he would have taken Adrian right there. They would have been fucking by now. Either way, Nicholas felt like he was being tortured. Night seemed to be like forever to reach.

Nicholas removed Adrian's hair, running his tongue all over Adrian's neck. He felt hot and at the same time cold. There were waves running up and down his spine all the way down to his cock. It was getting harder and harder. Nicholas just wanted to make Adrian realize what he was doing to him. His cock was getting harder by the second.

"Nicholas," Adrian moaned.

He was losing his grip on the cooking that he was doing. The emotions that he felt were indescribable. They were making him weak, horny and totally losing his mind. The tingling sensation was going all the way down his hole making him twitch.

Adrian was a virgin but the way he felt at that time was mind blowing. He wanted Nicholas to make love to him right there in the kitchen. His hormones were running out of control. He wanted to feel that hard throbbing cock which was pressed against his crack. He wanted to feel it thrusting deep into his ass. He was filled with pure lust.

1...45678...11