Stand for Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Because I'm your mother and...:"

"Mother," roared, letting go of her arms. "Do you even know the meaning of that word? I think I was mistakenly born by you. Right now I wish I wasn't your son. I just wish you had died instead of father. And I think father was the unluckiest man to have a wife like you. And do you know what else?" He chuckled bitterly, furiously rubbing his tears off. "I think I'm the unluckiest son in the whole wide world. It's a curse having a mother like you. You're someone I wouldn't even inflict on my greatest enemy. Right now I just wish you were not my mother."

Victoria's strength left her after hearing those painful words. They pierced right into her heart and it was bleeding, pulsing painfully. She felt her very life leaving her and going away. The pain intensified as she suddenly felt like she was unable to breath. What she had heard was the most painful thing she had ever heard in her whole life. It was really painful and she wanted to die.

"What?" Victoria breathed, feeling a really bad heartache. "How could you...?"

"Yes!" Nicholas yelled right in her face. "What I said is the truth and I never regret any of it. The world would be a better place without people like you."

Victoria gasped as a sharp pain made her wince. A million tears left her eyes and she cried out in pain. She looked at Jake and he was in pain, holding his bloody nose. Everyone else had their hands covering their mouths. What could be more painful than a son denouncing his mother and telling her she's a curse to him, Victoria wondered, hot tears leaving her eyes?

Taking a good look at everyone, Victoria knew there was still one person that she could trust. She knew he'd understand her and support her all the way. Victoria quickly rushed to her elder son, seated on the floor with tears in his eyes. She knelt down, held his hand and tried to smile while she talked to him.

"Son, listen to your brother," Victoria said abruptly, rubbing Noah's big hands. "You do understand me right? You know I only did it for..." Victoria trailed off. Her eyes widened and moved to her hand. She couldn't believe Noah had just removed his hand furiously from hers. Just what was going on?

She quickly moved her eyes up and stared into the angry face of Noah who was shaking terribly.

"What?" Noah quavered, looking angrily at her. "You expect me to support you?" He yelled. "Me?"

Then Noah quickly got up, breathing violently as his heart pounded deeply in his chest. He was really angry at his mother for doing what she did to poor Adrian. He even cursed himself for not trusting him when he pleaded with him.

"How dare you, mom?" Noah shouted, moving his arms in fury. "How could you do this to us? Nicholas is your child and you chose to do this to him? What kind of mother are you, uh?"

"Not you too," Victoria cried when she came to realize that even her older son was not on her side. "You need to trust..."

"Trust you?" Noah yelled. "Never again," He sobbed. "I chose to believe you. I trusted you and you did this. I think I committed a really big sin," Noah cried. "I chose to believe you when I should have believed him." Noah looked pitifully at Adrian, tears flooding his face. "He begged me; he pleaded with me and called me a brother." He quickly moved his face away as he couldn't bear to look at him anymore. "But I treated him badly and I called him names...I insulted him and..." He sniveled and moved his angry face to his mother. "...but that should have been you. You should have been the one I hated at that time."

"No!" Victoria yelped, angrily gripping her hair. "I can't..."

"And Nicholas is right." Noah sniveled. "Everything he said is right. I'm disgusted by you and I think you're the worst woman I have ever seen. You ruined your son's happiness and for what? You're really evil and I hate you for it. You used me, us for your own selfish gains and your own motives. I was stupid enough to fall for it. I should have known from the time when you refused me to examine you after you were..." He sighed in disgust. "...when you were pretending to be poisoned. This is really..."

"I did it for my son?"

"Did he ask you?" Noah yelled. "Did he tell you that he was not happy with Adrian?"

"But..."

"No mom," He sighed deeply as the pain of betrayal and regret took over him. "You made us all inflict pain on an innocent boy. You made his husband to hate him and lose trust in him."

"Please. Understand me." Victoria pleaded. "I only..."

"Understand?" Noah hollered, slowly rubbing the tear that was falling on his face. "Alright, let me ask you this? How would you have felt if granny did the same to you? You also used to be from a poor background but granny accepted you as her daughter in law. You stayed with my father for so long before he died in that accident."

"You don't understand." Victoria cried, slowly feeling bad. "I..."

"I'm so sorry but Nicholas is right."

After that, Noah moved his face away as he felt pain everywhere. His mother had just done the worst by making Adrian suffer and framing him for all the things that had happened in the house and in her life. Noah couldn't even raise his face to Adrian because he was ashamed. He felt like the biggest idiot on earth.

Seeing that her other son wasn't helping issues, Adrian watched as Victoria moved to her daughter who moved her face away as soon as she came closer to her. It was clear that she didn't want to talk to her. Adrian felt Noah's pain though.

"Arianna, sweetie," Victoria cried, trying to cup her cheeks.

"I'm sorry mom," Arianna breathed. "After what I saw, I have nothing to say to you."

Victoria dropped her eyes to the floor as tears left them. She was in pain. Her pain was the greatest that she'd ever felt. The pain of her children hating her, rejecting her and blaming her for everything was going straight to her heart making it beat painfully. She had no idea what to do anymore but it also awakened the anger and hatred in her. She hated Adrian and for causing her all the pain and humiliation, she was now more determined to make sure that she hits him back.

As she stood there, her eyes dropped on the floor, Victoria's anger just went to another level. She was shaking from that anger and the pain that she felt was intensifying too. She had only one person to blame and that was Adrian. He was the cause of the lift between her and her children. She promised he was gonna pay even if she has to kill him.

With a pounding heart, a pain that didn't just go away and the desire to hurt Adrian even more, Victoria raised her face to stare at Adrian whose gaze was fixed on Nicholas. She abruptly walked to him and stood firmly in front of him breathing like an ancient warrior from centuries ago. She had tears in her eyes but that look was not scaring Adrian at all because he knew he had already won the war. There was nothing that Victoria could say or do that would be worse than what she'd already done.

"This is your entire fault." Victoria breathed, pointing her finger at Adrian. "Had you..."

"Had I what?" Adrian yelled in her face. He had enough of her bullshit. "There is nothing that I have done. And this is not my fault because you did it to yourself. All I did was show the truth. I told you karma would catch up with you, didn't I?"

"Oh please don't..."

"I thought you'd change. I begged you to tell the truth but you just couldn't because you were hell bent on..."

"Shut up and listen to me you silly little..." Victoria trailed off once she felt a smack across the face. When she realized it, she was lying on the floor. She had a really hurting cheek and her anger just couldn't go away. She quickly looked up and found her mother in law breathing painfully, trying to slap her again. Tears began falling again and she just couldn't do anything.

"You don't learn, do you?" Granny snapped, trying her best to keep her anger under control. "Instead of trying to make up for your mistakes you are here trying to create another problem? What's wrong with you?" Granny had had it with Victoria's drama. She was going to say what she should have said a long time ago. "The children are right. Maybe I should have thrown you out of the house a long time ago before this situation even got out of hand. I should have told my son to marry another girl maybe that would have definitely put some senses into you."

The words were really painful for Victoria. No day had her mother in law spoken to her in that tone. She was always a sweet woman who would just tell her about how to change and now she was slapping her? It was more than painful and Victoria couldn't accept it was happening.

Victoria slowly got up, holding her cheek and sobbing uncontrollable. She didn't care that she was crying right in front of her kids. She just didn't care anymore.

"Why mother?" Victoria cried, slowly rubbing her tears. "Do you..."

"I accepted you when you were so poor and most importantly..." She sighed. "...I accepted you even when your attitude was unbearable. You have a good son in law who makes your son happy. Why do you have a problem with that?"

"Are you seriously..."

"Forget it, granny." Nicholas who had been quiet for some time spoke. He had had enough of everything. He just wanted to know what was really going on and the reason why she had done what she did.

Breathing like a beast, Nicholas quickly went to his mother, gripped her arm and turned her to face him. He was not gonna take any bullshit because as it was he was already in a bad situation. He had no idea how to apologize to Adrian or make it up to him. The very thought of that actually made him fume. He resented his mother for what she did. Right then he had no respect for her whatsoever.

"Now answer my question." Nicholas said hoarsely, letting go of hand. "Why did you do all this? What was the reason for it all? Why do you hate Adrian so much? What had he done to you?"

Victoria stared at her son and cried. He was no longer that sweet boy who came from school shouting for her. He was now like a beast that was ready to strike any time.

"Are you deaf?" Nicholas yelled in her face. "Answer me?"

"Please, I..."

"I don't want to hear it." Nicholas yelled, signaling with his hands. "Answer my questions right and I might just spare you."

Adrian had never seen Nicholas that much angry at anyone before. He was demanding answers and was determined to get them from her even though she was his mother. As much as he didn't want to see his husband in such anger, Adrian knew very well that Victoria deserved whatever had come to her for being such a witch.

Speaking of witch, Adrian looked on the floor and saw Jake slowly getting up with his hand covering his bloody nose. His whole hand was covered in blood and he seemed mad and hurt. All that he got was what he deserved. Adrian had no form of pity for him at all. Whatever he got was what he truly deserved. Ouch! Seeing him looking so vulnerable and weak was one of Adrian's favorite moments. They truly deserved what had happened to them.

"I'll ask again," Nicholas growled. "Why do you hate my Adrian so much? Why did you do all this? Why am I even asking?" He sighed. He sure was pissed. "It's Jake right?" He laughed bitterly as a tear fell on his cheeks. "But why would you...?"

"I'll tell you." Jake said, letting go of the hand from his nose. He had stopped bleeding but he was all blood and disgusting to Adrian's look.

"What the fuck?" Nicholas cursed, rushing to Jake with a clenched fist. "Now I'm going to teach you a big lesson."

"Go ahead." Jake yelled, fuming. "That's the only thing that you are good for anyway. Did you actually think that I'd just let you live happily with that whore?"

Nicholas neared Jake and sent him frying with another hard punch. He was ready to kill him. He didn't care the consequences later.

"He's not a whore." Nicholas yelled. "You are the whore."

"I'm ready to receive your anger." Jake quickly got up, smiling. "I can take you inflicting pain on me because I love you so much. Can't you see that I love you?" He chuckled with so much confidence.

The guy has some nerves, Adrian thought as he felt anger taking the best of him. He was supposed to be begging but now he...he was totally psycho.

Nicholas couldn't believe what he was hearing. Here was Jake telling him all kinds of rubbish. He wasn't gonna take that at all.

"Well, I don't love you." Nicholas said hoarsely. "I only love one person and that's Adrian. Even in a thousand years I wouldn't ever love someone like you. We might have been together but you were just a storm preventing me to reach the sun, my Adrian." He said softly as he remembered how much he had hurt the person that he loved so much. "And now because of you, I had hurt the person that I love." He cried, sobbing uncontrollable.

Adrian had never heard sweet words as good as that but Nicholas was also breaking his heart. He couldn't bear to see in that condition because it was bringing him tears and pain. He just wanted him to stop crying but that was his moment and he needed to let him go.

Jake chuckled like a psycho. Everyone who heard him was thinking that he was absolutely going insane. He had caused a big brow in someone's marriage and he had the guts to say those stupid things? Nicholas swore he was gonna punch his teeth in.

"You belong to me." Jake said, trying to grip Nicholas. "He's only standing in our love. Can't you see that he's the enemy of our..."

"There is nothing between us." Nicholas chuckled bitterly, fuming deep in his heart. "Adrian is the hero of our story and you're the enemy. And don't you dare..."

"Why is it hard to love me?" Jake yelled, provoking Nicholas to give him a really hot punch. "Why can't you just accept that you're mine? You're only mine and no one else's. If I can't have you..." Jake paused and looked at Nicholas with a grin on his face. "...then he can't have you too."

With that, Jake quickly passed Nicholas and began rushing to Adrian with only one thought in his mind, to kill Adrian and live happily. He knew that he was not himself but what he knew of was that he had to kill Adrian so that he could live in peace. There was nothing he desired more than to kill Adrian. That was his only motive and the pain caused to him by Nicholas was nothing. He was ready to live with bruises as long as Nicholas was by his side.

"I'm going to kill him now." Jake chuckled maniacally as he neared Adrian.

Jake was busy still going, ready to snap Adrian before he felt a hand grip him. He was quickly turned and no sooner had he seen Nicholas than he was sent flying to the floor with a big punch. He felt his lip bust and he tasted his own blood. By the time he was on the floor, he was already sobbing uncontrollably, blood from the busted lip making its way in his mouth.

After giving Jake a big blow to his face, Nicholas wasn't satisfied. He needed to kill Jake. He didn't care where he'd end up but he needed him out of the world and the earth. People like him together with his mother didn't deserve to live especially after causing so much pain on his Adrian.

"I'm going to kill you." Nicholas bellowed as Jake reached the floor, blooding coming out of his lip.

Nicholas then leaned down, grabbed Jake by the shirt, got him up furiously and gave him another punch on the nose making more blood to come out while the guy wailed. He had never heard such an irritating cry in his life.

"I'll teach you a good lesson." Nicholas yelled, punching Jake again.

He punched him severally, drawing a loud cry of pain from him. He was bleeding and his face was covered with blood from different areas. There was nothing that he could have enjoyed more than inflicting so much pain on Jake. He was gonna pay for touching his Adrian.

"I told you to stay away from my Adrian." Nicholas breathed, giving him several slaps on his face. "This is what you get for trying to frame my Adrian."

Then after those several hot slaps, Nicholas threw him on the floor with a bang. He then leaned down, sat hard on his chest and then began punching him hard on the face and the chest. He was so mad that he enjoyed seeing blood all over Jake. It was almost getting his anger out of him. He really loved every bit of it.

Victoria couldn't bear seeing Jake so bloody and crying so hard. She couldn't sit and watch everything. Jake had to be saved.

Victoria rushed towards Nicholas, gripped his fist when to her surprise, he brushed her off and she fell hard on the floor, hitting her back. It hurt like hell but she got up and went back.

"Stop hitting him." Victoria yelled, trying to get her son off of him but the anger had made him stronger and he was deaf to her pleas. "Please,"

Adrian knew that Jake deserved what he was getting but he was also worried because of what was happening. His heart began pounding deeply when he saw just how his husband beat up Jake without even blinking for a minute. There was blood coming out of his nose...his lip was busted and he kinda had a black eye. Most parts of his face were bruised but that wasn't what made Adrian worried. What made him worried was the way his husband was relentlessly punching and slapping Jake.

It was all so clear that his husband had turned into a beast. He needed to make him calm and stop all that was going on. Jake had had enough of his beating. Gee, the look on Jake's face and the cries that Adrian heard reminded him of the days he had been staying at his uncle's house.

Seeing how his husband was slowly turning into an animal, Adrian got worried. The guy wasn't even hearing any pleas. He needed to stop him.

Adrian quickly looked at George and said, "Please, stop him before he kills him."

George looked at Adrian and groaned. He didn't care if Jake died but Adrian was also right. He'd never seen his best friend act like that before. It was clear he was slowly turning into a beast, a heartless beast that doesn't have any control.

George nodded at Adrian and quickly went to Nicholas who was relentlessly beating up Jake. He tried to touch him but retaliated as he didn't want what had happened to Victoria to happen to him. Guess he was only gonna use his voice.

"Nicholas," He called softly. "Hey, Nic, man, you need to let him go."

But it was like he wasn't even hearing anything that George was saying. In fact, George swore that Nicholas' slaps and punches intensified after talking to him.

"Nic, man," He gulped. "You need to stop. Let him go. He's not worth your time and energy."

But again that was all that happened. Nicholas neither responded nor stopped. His mind was concentrated on what he was doing. He didn't want to stop even though Jake was crying and screaming.

"Please, stop beating me." Jake cried. "Leave me the fuck alone. I love you."

George slowly tried to touch Nicholas so as to get his attention. He had barely touched him and he was already on the floor. George knew his friend was not there anymore. That was just his anger and it wasn't gonna let him go. George was now scared and had no idea what to do anymore.

He quickly looked at Adrian and shrugged, signaling him that nothing was working.

Adrian had never seen that type of anger before. He had no idea how to stop it but he needed to try. Quickly moving away from granny, Adrian shouted at Nicholas, "Stop it."

Nicholas stopped his fist half way when he heard Adrian's voice. He was trembling, sweating and ranting. Even though his fist was only half way, he was dying to kill the bastard that had inflicted pain on his Adrian together with his mother. He hated them more than he had ever hated anyone before in his life.

"I said stop it." Adrian shouted even though Nicholas had already stopped. He just felt that Nicholas wanted to still beat him up so he had to instruct the second time.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678