Stand for Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did too. I chose not to believe him and for that I deserve to die. I know he'll be better off without me."

George felt the pain that his friend was going through but he needed to make him understand. With a deep sigh and a broken heart, George cupped his friend's cheeks and brought his face closer. He could feel him trembling but he needed to make him calm.

"Listen to me," George said. "This is not your fault. The most important thing is that you love Adrian. You need to go back to him and apologize. Just do everything to make sure that he forgives you. You need to get him back."

"I can't," Nicholas cried, nodding his head in disagreement. "I can't bear to look him in the eye and be with him. I'm sure he hates me so much."

"He doesn't hate you." George said, rubbing Nicholas' cheek. "He loves you so much and he stood for that love. He fought everyone just so that he could have you back. He endured everything for you." George's voice was getting a little bit angry. He found what Nicholas had told him to be annoying. "He sacrificed a lot for you and he endured the humiliations and insults from all of us. But he didn't give up on you. He stood for that love. He changed for that love that you share and he even made sure that he was close to you even when you pushed him away." He shouted as his friend's cries subsided. "So don't you dare say that he deserves someone better than you? He's sacrificed a lot and you should stop being a selfish jerk and get up, apologize to the boy and get up with him.

George quickly got up, picked up his phone and called one of the house guards.

"Hello, can you come to the address I'll text you." He said. "Come with a cab. You'll leave with one of the cars...Alright,"

He cut the call and then texted the beach address. Somehow what Nicholas had told was more painful than he'd actually thought. In just an hour the guard would come by to pick up one of the cars. He needed to get Nicholas back home.

"Now get your ass up and let's go." George ordered.

Nicholas' cries stopped but the sobs were still there. He had never seen George that angry before. Even though the pain was still there, Nicholas stopped crying because of the tone which his friend used. It was like a command and he couldn't disobey it.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" George yelled, rubbing a tear. "I said move your ass up and let's go back home. You need to unite with that boy because he's suffered a lot and needs you in his life. How dare you talk about death when you have someone waiting for you at home? Just whom do you think you are." George yelled as he pointed at Nicholas. "This life that you have is not yours. It belongs to Adrian so don't you dare talk about death." George prodded Nicholas so painfully.

Seeing what his friend had said, Nicholas bust out in tears and broke down again. He needed a really big hug.

"I can't face him." He cried. "Not just yet. I need to stay here for a while."

George sighed and then sat down with Nicholas. He wrapped his arm around him and rubbed his shoulder.

"I know it hurts." George said softly. "But we need..."

"Stay with me." Nicholas begged. "I'll go to him but not in this condition. I need to stay here for a while before I go to him. Please,"

George sighed beside Nicholas. "It's okay. I'll stay with you for as long as you want. Just go and make up with him."

Nicholas cried and then sighed painfully. "Thank you. I'll do that."

He cried some more when he felt George's soothing hand rubbing his shoulder. It was really painful.

Crying uncontrollably as George tried to make him calm Nicholas leaned on George's shoulder and cried. He felt George's arms wrapping around him and he sobbed. He knew his best would always be there for him even in the hardest of times. Nicholas moved his arm and wrapped it around his friend's waist for support. Then he broke down to let the pain go away.

He knew he was gonna have to face Adrian but first he had to cry. He loved Adrian a lot.

***

A door bell made Jane raise her face towards the door. She hadn't heard a car and she wasn't expecting anyone so it kinda got her wondering the person that was at the door. She quickly got up to get the door. Her husband was busy reading a newspaper and her daughter was busy with her tablet.

Jane quickly went to the door and when she opened it, her strength left her as a tear fell on her face. Her heart broke and she began trembling. Her son, her handsome son was at the door with Victoria. He was all bloody and tears had flooded his face. She couldn't bear to see him like that and she got scared unlike before.

"Jake!" Jane gasped, bringing her hand to her chest. "What...what happened?"

"Mother," Jake quickly gripped her for a hug and held her tightly as he cried like a baby. "Mom, please hold me."

Jane took a good look at Victoria while holding her son and saw that Victoria had a big bag with her and her face was filled with tears too. It made her wonder what really went on. Victoria's face was bruised too.

"Vic," Jane breathed. "What happened to you? What happened to my son?"

"Can we go in first?" Victoria said softly. "Jake needs to sit down and then cleaned."

Jane nodded and then began entering the house before a loud cry was heard. It was from Cynthia and she was crying out in pain after seeing her brother. She dropped the table, breaking it into pieces.

"Oh my God," Cynthia cried. "What happened to you? What happened to my handsome twin brother?"

Todd quickly raised his face and he ran to his son, helping bringing him to the living room. All of them sat on one couch in pain of what Jake had gone through. They all needed answers and Jake's sobs were becoming uncontrollable.

"What happened?" Jane asked, planting a kiss on Jake's forehead. "Please, tell me."

"It was him." Jake cried. "He made this happen. He tricked us and then made Nicholas do this to us."

"Who?" Cynthia was curious.

"Adrian!" Victoria said in a hoarse voice, clenching on her fists. "Adrian made all this happen."

"Adrian!" Todd yelled, furiously getting up. "Adrian did this to you? How did that even happen? I thought he was out of the house for good? I thought you two..."

"He came back," Jake chimed in, slowly raising his face. "He had evidence against us and he came back."

"How?" Jane asked as her anger filled her up. "I thought you two had everything under control. We had a full proof plan so what happened?"

"Turns out we underestimated the little fucker." Victoria cursed. "He recorded everything and then used it to turn us into slaves. He made us work like maids and trapped us into finding the CD."

Victoria narrated everything that had happened at the house. Every detail that had happened while she was at the house including how she left the house and found Jake walking slowly and in pain. By the time she was done, everyone in the house was in anger, crying softly. The air was filled with nothing but rage and hatred.

"I'll kill him for doing this to my son." Todd fumed, trembling terribly. "I'm gonna send him to hell just like his stupid father, my alleged brother."

"He did this to my brother?" Cynthia yelled out in anger. "He deserves to suffer some more."

"I'll kill him and..."

"Don't you understand?" Victoria yelled in anger. "He's not that weak anymore and I'm not in the house either. No one wants to see me anymore because they resent me. They don't want to see me. He has turned all of them against me." She ranted. "But this is far from over. I shall make him pay for doing this to me and to Jake. This is my promise to everyone."

"He'll pay." Todd said angrily, clenching his fists. He had never been as angry as he was at that time. Adrian was surely gonna pay for everything that had happened. "I promise he'll pay for ever crossing my path. I should have killed him long ago. He has become a thorn."

"There's still time." Jake said. His face was hurting badly and he knew he was gonna have bruises. "We need to plan. I'll make him pay for doing this to me. I'll get back Nicholas by any means necessary." He said angrily clenching his fists as he totally forgot about the pain he was feeling.

Victoria might have left the house but Adrian was gonna pay for everything that he had done. She was now with Jake's family and together, they'll forge a great plan. Adrian won't know what hit him. He'll pay for all the humiliation, the pain and for making her face bruised.

"Don't worry," Victoria growled. "His time will soon come."

"Sooner than he thinks," Cynthia groaned. "I'll get him back for doing this to my brother."

Now the whole house was filled with hatred. They were gonna make Adrian pay.

"He might have defeated you." Todd yelled. His jaws were shaking in anger. "But we will hit harder, together."

They were all filled with anger and filled with so much passion. All of them only had one goal, to deal with Adrian beyond recognition.

****

Adrian heard a knock on the door and he wondered whether Nicholas had finally come after so many hours. He had not gone downstairs since he came up and hadn't eaten a thing. All he wanted to see was Nicholas and his sweet face.

With a smile on his face, Adrian rushed to the door and opened it only to feel tiny arms wrapping around his legs.

"Papa," Gabriel chirped, holding his legs tightly. "I missed you so much."

Adrian smiled faintly at Gabriel. He raised his face and saw a maid. Come to think of it, where was Gabriel when all the commotion was going on? He hadn't seen him and it was a weekend.

"I missed you too, son." He tried to smile which faded.

He slowly leaned down and held him in his arms.

"Where were you?" He smiled brightly, caressing his cheeks.

"I took him out in the morning." The maid who was with him answered. Adrian raised his face and smiled brightly. He was more than happy Gabriel hadn't witnessed the incident which had happened.

"Thank you so much." Adrian said to the maid, bring Gabriel into his arms.

"It's nothing, sir." She chuckled softly. "I knew the situation wouldn't be good for him so I took him out while he was sleeping."

"Thank you."

Adrian smiled and then pulled Gabriel away from the hug. He gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks and then smiled brightly as the little boy giggled. At least he was happy the little boy didn't get to see what had happened.

"Where's daddy?" Gabriel asked in his wonderful little voice. "I wanna see him."

Adrian slowly opened his mouth but no word came out of his mouth. He was trying his best to look cool and confident but the little boy was making him nervous. Just from the little boy's question he knew Nicholas had not come back and it was already dark. He really got scared.

"I..."

"Well, sweetie," The maid chuckled, carefully lifting Gabriel in her arms. "Daddy will be here but first let's go to your room and listen to a nice story."

"Yea," Gabriel giggled and moved in her arms. Adrian appreciated her for everything. He was really happy the maid had been able to help out. Thank God!

Adrian slowly got up, looked at the maid with a faint smile and said, "Thank you."

She smiled at him and then left the room. After she had left, Adrian took a quick glance at the watch and realized that it was almost 8.pm. Nicholas had left the house at 10.am and he was not yet back? It got Adrian really worried and scared. His heart pounded deep in his chest making him hyperventilate. He wondered what was really going on. What if Nicholas had done something stupid? But it just wasn't possible. Nicholas wouldn't dare do that to him.

It was late...he was scared...he was worried. He needed to go downstairs to ask people if they'd heard anything from Nicholas. And George had left ages ago. Adrian was worried and he knew just what to do.

His heart was pounding and his body was shaking in fear.

Taking a deep breath and thinking only positive about the situation, Adrian quickly rushed out of the room and went downstairs. He really needed to find his husband home and he prayed for it too.

What happens next?

****

Thank you for reading this chapter. I just hope it was able to interest you. Don't forget to drop your comments and ratings. I love you guys a lot. Chapter 13 will be arriving real soon. Stay tuned...

1...345678