Stand for Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you'd never ask." He chuckled. He then quickly leaned forward and kissed Adrian's lips.

Nicholas pulled away from those wonderful sweet lips and then grabbed the bottle of lube from the bed. He had barely opened it and he was pouring it on his hands. Then he threw it away and used one hand to apply the lube on his cock while he used the other to lube Adrian's ass. In just a few moments he was done. He was ready to make love to the sweet boy.

Nicholas used both his hands, gripped each of Adrian's legs and moved them further apart, exposing the sweet little pink pucker that was twitching terribly to his sight. Then he realized just how much Adrian needed him. He needed him a lot and he was gonna make sweet love to him. He quickly got on top of him, between his wonderful legs and then chuckled nervously.

Nicholas positioned his cock on Adrian's hole and took a deep breath. He quickly raised his face to stare into the boy's lust filled eyes that got him hornier than he actually was. Gee, he promised to give it to Adrian sweet and lovely.

"Are you ready?" Nicholas moaned. His emotions were running out of control and his body was in pleasure.

"Do it." Adrian said with a voice filled with lust.

That was a go to go for Nicholas. He rubbed his cock on Adrian's hole making him squirm and with one swift, he slipped right through, balls deeper. As soon as he was in, Nicholas' mouth opened wide and he was gasping, rolling his eyes in pleasure. He wasn't even moving and the amount of pleasure that he felt was indescribable. His cock immediately swelled inside Adrian's hole, throbbing painfully and rubbing against Adrian's ass walls. It was really sweet that he was ready to shoot.

"Oh," Nicholas gasped, letting go of Adrian's legs. "Oh my god," He gave a soft low cry. "Fuck...you are so sweet."

"Yeah," Adrian moaned softly, looking at his husband's look of immense pleasure.

Adrian was in pleasure. Feeling Nicholas' cock deeper in him made his body hot and sweat to drip. He could feel his ass walls vibrating terribly, waiting for Nicholas' movements to begin.

Nicholas leaned down, captured Adrian's lips in the sweetest of kisses and then began moving his hips. He moved his hips backwards slowly and carefully and then went back in with a swift, feeling his cock vibrate. The pleasure that he felt made him shudder and sweat. His whole body caught fire and his cock was in irresistibly sweet pleasure. He gave out a loud cry of ecstasy deep in Adrian's mouth and then sucked softly on Adrian's tongue. His hands trembled as he slowly got his cock out and then swiftly moved it inside this time hitting on Adrian's prostate.

Adrian tore away from Nicholas' mouth, moved his head from side to side uncontrollably and then opened his mouth wider. He was gasping for air, feeling as a wave of pleasure travelled to his entire body. No sound came out of his mouth. He could feel it building in his mouth. Then he felt it again, the intense pleasure of Nicholas hitting his prostate which made him squirm and slowly lose his breath. He wanted to scream and shout out Nicholas' name but then he couldn't do it for fear of people hearing them. In that situation there was only one thing that he needed to do.

As Nicholas hit his prostate again, Adrian grasped the back of Nicholas' head and then pulled him downwards. He then locked his lips with him and screamed deep in his mouth and the violation on his prostate continued.

Nicholas' cock was in immense pleasure. His body was vibrating with each thrust. His cock was dangerously deep in Adrian's tight hole, feeling every pleasure provided by Adrian's ass. His mouth was on Adrian's and he moaned deeper while Adrian did the same and when their moans met...it was electrical. Nicholas didn't wanna let go. He just wanted to continue. Each thrust he made, hitting the prostate hard was bringing him closer to orgasm. The he slowly began moving his hips as if he was dancing, thrusting in Adrian while the pleasure increased.

Adrian's ass was stretched by the handsome hunk's cock. His mouth was locked with his and the sucking on his tongue was just lovely. He felt like he was gonna pass out each time Nicholas hit his prostate. He was giving out a low scream of ecstatic pleasure that filled his whole body up. He was trembling terribly and his squirms were becoming uncontrollable.

He wanted to scream how much he loved Nicholas but he couldn't bear to pull away from his mouth so all he did was moan and let Nicholas suck on his tongue sweetly. It was sweet and each time Nicholas hit his prostate he felt like he was slipping out of his mind. His body vibrated in pleasure and his cock throbbed, feeling Nicholas' belly rubbing against it as his movements became sweet and absolutely ecstatic.

Nicholas pulled away from Adrian's lips, biting on his top lip while his hip movements started quickening. He was getting near and the pleasure was intensifying. He was sweating terribly and his whole boy was wet with sweat. He felt a cool breeze make his whole body shudder as his movements increased with each thrust. He was in pleasure.

"Oh baby," Nicholas moaned, softly slamming in Adrian's ass. "Oh fuck, you are so sweet. I missed you r ass. Oh my..." He breathed. "...oh my fuck..." He moaned as his cock rubbed against Adrian's walls making him squirm and twitch.

"Yeah," Adrian moaned softly as he felt Nicholas' movements on his cock make him lose control. "I...missed...oh fuck..." He cried out when he felt Nicholas hitting his prostate a little harder. He swore he saw stars on his face and the pleasure increased.

"You like that, uh?" Nicholas moaned, licking his lips in fury as he gripped Adrian's neck. "You want me to hit your sweet spot harder?"

"Yes," Adrian moaned softly as he twisted his head from side to side. "Please, hit me harder."

Nicholas knew Adrian wanted it harder but he wanted to make love to him and not fuck him so he wasn't gonna fuck him.

Nicholas moved his hands further and rubbed Adrian's sweat from his forehead as he slammed into Adrian deeper and sweetly.

"Right there," Adrian moaned as a deep intense ecstatic pleasure made him shudder. He couldn't bear it so he started crawling up as he couldn't bear the pleasure anymore. He felt Nicholas grip his waist preventing him from making any movement and the he felt it again, Nicholas hitting his prostate a little harder.

Feeling the powerful vibrations brought about by Nicholas hitting his prostate a little harder, Adrian's moans became a little louder as he felt pressure building in his balls like magma waiting to erupt to the surface. His moans and groans got out of control and he began panting. The vibrations on his spine got intense and the pleasure just went to another level

Adrian needed to feel more. He needed to feel it harder as he came. He needed to feel the greatest pleasure of all. With his mouth wide opening, slowly moaning and panting, Adrian moved his legs and wrapped them around Nicholas' waist while he felt the hunk hit his prostate and he lost his mind.

Adrian's groin tightened. The powerful ecstatic vibrations spread to the rest of his body and the pressure in his balls became really intense. His moans and writhes became uncontrollable as he tightened his legs around Nicholas' waist and squirmed terribly.

"I'm coming," Adrian moaned, a little louder. "Oh...I...uh...I'm coming."

Adrian felt Nicholas' cock hit his prostate harder and he gave a low scream. This was followed by a powerful vibration which travelled to his brain. He swore as he neared orgasm, his vision blurred but it got intense each second. As he felt the sweet cock hitting his prostate even harder, he reached for the sheets on the bed and clenched on them, moving his head from side to side.

"Oh I'm coming," Adrian moaned.

His body squirmed terribly as he arched his back up. His cock swelled and then he clenched his ass muscles, feeling Nicholas slamming in him harder as his own moans became uncontrollable and his hip movements became faster. He was now fucking relentlessly into Adrian.

Nicholas felt the boy's writhes and grunts become uncontrollable. He felt him clench his ass muscles and began milking his cock. That also became worse for him as he felt his own orgasm building up. He couldn't bear to risk what was gonna happen next so he quickly leaned down, locked his lips with Adrian's and then moaned louder in his mouth.

Adrian gave out a loud scream of ecstatic pleasure in Nicholas' mouth. As his body began contracting he felt all his energy leave him and his movements stopped. When his cock began releasing spurts of cum between their bellies, he realized that he was slowly losing his consciousness and he had no idea why. Everything began spinning and he felt drowsy and really weak. The orgasm was really powerful and he released lots of cum. By the time his cock released his last drop of cum, he had already passed out.

Nicholas felt Adrian's legs leave his waist...his clenched ass muscles relaxed and he was able to move in swiftly. He also noticed that the boy was no longer responding to the kiss but he still continued slamming in him with each movement bringing him a whole new pleasure. He was really near and though the boy was not responding to the kiss, Nicholas sucked on his tongues moaning uncontrollably while his thrusts became powerful, deeper and harder. He was literally violating his husband's prostate.

Nicholas moaned loudly in Adrian's mouth. His breaths became violent and he was suddenly panting like a wounded lion being pursued. His thrusts became deeper and erratic. He moaned deeper into Adrian's mouth now sucking on his tongue violently.

He lifted onto his hands and arched his back up. He got his cock almost all the way out and then slammed in harder and deeper than ever, roaring and groaning uncontrollably. His body shuddered and convulsed. His cock swelled up and expanded deeper into Adrian's ass, filling his walls.

With one final deeper thrust, Nicholas emptied his load into Adrian's ass. It was intense, ecstatic and amazing. He screamed out in Adrian's mouth, furiously sucking on his tongue as he emptied his load in his ass. He kept on coming and coming that he thought he was gonna cum forever. After what felt like forever, Nicholas stopped coming. His body jerked a couple of times as he gave a few final, weak thrusts.

Nicholas' arms buckled and he collapsed on top of Adrian. He kissed Adrian softly till he eventually let go and breathed like he had just come from a long race. They were both really wet from sweat and probably needed a bath. Nicholas was fully satisfied and couldn't have asked for anything more. His cock was still buried deep in Adrian's ass.

"Whoa!" Nicholas breathed as sweat made its way to his face. "That was incredible."

He didn't hear Adrian responded. Guess he was really tired and was probably just taking a breath.

He began raising his face to stare into his lover's eyes and see the satisfaction in them. He was wearing a really beautiful smile that he didn't wanna lose for anything else in the world.

"Do you think it's..." He trailed off when he looked at Adrian. He got scared and didn't know what to do. Adrian was lying beneath him and he was not responding. Nicholas' heart began racing and sweat began dripping from him like drops of water.

"Adrian!" Nicholas called softly, slightly shaking him. "My love, are you..." He paused and took a deep breath. He got really scared and his head began pulsing when he thought of what he had done.

Nicholas quickly put his head on Adrian's chest and felt a pulse. He had thought he had done something to him but guess he just passed out from all the pleasure that he had been feeling. Nicholas felt relieved. He would have killed himself if something bad had happened.

Taking a deep breath as his dick was still buried deep in Adrian's ass Nicholas leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Adrian's lips. He then took his hand and passed it into Adrian's beautifully soft hair. He smiled brightly and then kneaded the wonderful long hair which made his Adrian super cute. He stared at him and realized just how cute he was even in sleep.

"You know what?" Nicholas whispered to the sleeping beauty beneath him. "I love you so much and I'll never love anyone else aside from you. You give me so much love and I..." He paused when he felt a tear falling down his cheek. "...I really regret what I did to you. I betrayed you instead of what I had thought. You're my world and I'll never again distrust you. I know it still hurts a lot because of what my mother had done to me and you. I promise to make you happy and never make you sad. You're the reason for my happiness and the only reason why I live."

Nicholas paused and then took a long look at the boy he had just made love to. He was really handsome unlike anyone he had ever met before. Seeing him passed out and looking so beautiful got him all happy and chilled. There was no other person he would have loved to be with at that time. He knew he had hurt him but the poor boy...he fought for their love and got victorious. Although each time Nicholas thought about it, his head hurt a lot and his anger intensified. He hated his mother for all the pain and everything that she had done to him, especially to Adrian. He was never ever gonna forgive her for that. It was a promise.

"I'm making a promise to you even though you are asleep," Nicholas sobbed as he brought his hand to wipe the sweat off the boy's face. "Your happiness will be my first priority and I'll always love you for the rest of my life till I die. This love that I have for you will never ever fade. And that's why starting today I'll grant your wishes. I love you." He planted a kiss on his soft lips and smiled, caressing the beautiful boy's cheeks.

Nicholas stayed like that for minutes, his cock still buried deep in Adrian's ass. He wanted to stay like that, feeling Adrian's ass on his cock. It still felt hot, sweet and the pleasure was still making his body vibrate. He could feel it traveling to the rest of his body.

Looking at the wonderful sleeping boy and feeling his ass get even sweeter with each passing second, Nicholas got tempted to make love to the sleeping boy once again but how could he? He needed to let him rest after that intense love making. He needed to let him be and allow him to rest. Besides, he needed to buy something for Adrian to make it up to him for everything that had happened.

Nicholas slowly began pulling out of Adrian's sweet hot ass. It felt intense even as he pulled out and he couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Nicholas got almost all the way out before he realized that he might just leave cum stains on the beddings. He needed to pull out on something.

Looking around, Nicholas spotted a towel just beside the bed. He slowly moved together with Adrian, grabbed a towel and then put it under Adrian's ass. Then he pulled out of Adrian's ass with loads of cum following. It fell onto the towel and it was quite much. Nicholas then took the towel rubbed Adrian's ass and then pulled him under the covers.

With one final kiss and a quick rub, Nicholas got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. He needed to cool down after that intense love making. He wasn't gonna forget about it anytime soon.

****

Adrian woke up, slowly opening his eyes. He realized that Nicholas was not on the bed and wondered how he had gone to sleep. Then it hit him, he had passed out after feeling drained from that powerful orgasm. The thought of the intense love making made him smile brightly. He felt satisfied and the rest of his body was still in pleasure. Too bad he had passed out and wasn't able to see the look on his husband's face when he was coming.

"Uh," He sighed, slowly rubbing his hairless boyish chest.

Adrian couldn't get that wonderful smile off his face. Most of all he couldn't wait to see his husband and tell him just how much he had enjoyed the love making. He couldn't wait to see him when he tells him of how he would love to make love to him again.

With that thought in his mind, Adrian slowly rose from the bed, finding another bouquet of flowers and a note on the bed. Picking the flowers, he took a deep breath and then smelled them. He then took the note he found on the bed and read it. He had barely started reading when he felt his heart begin racing and his face brightened with a wonderful grin,

"My love, my heart, sorry I had to leave you. I'll see you later when you wake up. Love, Nicholas."

Adrian slowly nodded his head and then breathed in the note. He held it closer to his heart as he imagined about Nicholas and the things that they had in just a few...wait, Adrian paused and then took a quick glance at the clock on the wall. He realized that it was later than he thought. It was almost mid day and he was in bed? What was wrong with him?

Adrian slowly got off the bed and felt his body was sticky. He needed a quick shower before hitting downstairs to have lunch for the first time after his victory with the rest of the family members. Uh, the very thought of that actually made him happy. He looked around the room and the flowers were still in the room and they looked beautiful and elegant. He loved everything that had happened.

Getting up from the bed, Adrian felt a slow headache that made his head spin. Guess he had to pay for sleeping at the hour that he had slept in. A hot shower was gonna help him.

Naked as he was, Adrian grabbed a towel and hit the shower. In less than twenty minutes he was feeling cool and fresh. He loved his new feeling but he was missing Nicholas so much. He needed to see him and tell him how much he had missed him. He needed to kiss him and feel his embrace. That was also the reason why he was hurrying so that he could go downstairs to see his husband.

He quickly went to the room where his clothes had once been and to his surprise, his clothes were still in the room still hanged and still in a good condition. And he had thought that Nicholas had probably thrown his clothes away or ripped them apart but they were still there. Adrian felt tears building in his eyes as he slowly walked to the place where he kept his jeans.

He quickly picked a grey skinny jean and white t-shirt. He put on a black boxer brief. He then went back to the room, dried his hair and then tied it into a pony tail. Now he was ready for downstairs though he couldn't shake that feeling of nervousness. But he knew he had to go and face all of them. Taking a deep breath, he left the room and headed for downstairs.

****

Adrian quickly rushed down the stairs happy and ready to meet the family members after what had happened the previous day. He was really hoping they had forgotten about everything. He just wanted to see them as happy as they could be.

Reaching the living room, Adrian realized that there was no one in the living room. It made him wonder where they were and he also wanted to see his husband. He stood in the living room, looking all around to see if he could feel or hear their voices from anywhere.

"Strange,"

Could they have been in their rooms, he wondered, rubbing his index finger on his chin. He wanted nothing more than to see them. Plus, where the hell was his husband? He was missing him so much and just wanted to see him and kiss him. But who could he ask?

Just when he was about to start looking for his husband, two maids passed by and greeted him with happy smiles on their faces.

"Hello, sir."

"Hey," He greeted. "Where is everyone?"

"In the dining room...having their lunch," One of the maids answered, almost bowing down.

"Ok thank you." Adrian said.

He got happy knowing that they were having their lunch. Maybe his husband was with them and he couldn't wait to see him. Being happy and all, Adrian began moving faster before he suddenly remembered something and quickly turned.

1...345678