Stand for Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

All those emotions could clearly be seen by Adrian and he didn't miss any of them. It was like they were hitting his eyes hard as he started feeling the same way. He had missed Nicholas' cock really badly that he was wishing for nothing more than to feel it deeper in his ass. Fuck, his cock was rising in his pants and his breaths were becoming uncontrollable. He could stare into those eyes for as long as he lived.

"My love," Nicholas moaned. He was so in the mood and his cock was already stiff and it throbbed painfully, pressed against his pants. Nicholas' cock was begging to be released.

"Uh," Adrian moaned as he stared in those wonderful eyes.

"The food," Nicholas said softly.

"What food?" Adrian asked, breathing as if he was at the verge of an orgasm. His cock was getting harder and harder by the moment. He just wanted to strip and let Nicholas' monster fuck him and release his seed deeper in his ass.

"It's getting cold." Nicholas moaned, yearning for Adrian's body. "Your breakfast,"

"Oh!" Adrian gasped as he slipped back into his mind. He gave Nicholas a look of lust and sat down on the bed to have his breakfast which was prepared by none other than his beautiful and wonderful husband. The food looked yummy and he couldn't help but rub his hands in readiness for what was to happen next.

Adrian then took a slice of the toasted bread before Nicholas caught his hand and nodded his head in disagreement. Adrian wondered why his husband had made him to stop but he obviously had a good reason for doing it.

"It's my turn." Nicholas said with a bright smile. Adrian was happy his husband had woken up with a beautiful mood and not like the way he had been.

Hearing what Nicholas had just said, Adrian blushed brightly. He had no idea when the last time when his husband had actually fed him. But it was a great idea and he wouldn't have loved anyone else to feed him aside from his loving husband.

"Alright, go ahead."

Nicholas slowly rubbed his hands and then fed the food to Adrian bite after bite. He even made him drink the coffee till he was done with everything. He had woken up early, went to George's room and asked for his help. That was where he had gotten the idea of the flowers and the greeting cards. He had sent George to buy flowers and greeting cards while he made him breakfast. It had been hard but it was worth it for Adrian. And now he was feeding the love of his life with his own hands. It had actually turned him on especially when Adrian blushed and smiled.

Now Nicholas had a really hard cock which was begging to be released. He was dying to make love to Adrian again and he couldn't have wished for anything more.

Adrian on the other hand enjoyed the breakfast which had been prepared and served by none other than his husband. It was delicious and he enjoyed every bit of it. But something was wrong with him. His cock was hard in pants and his hole was twitching terribly begging to be made love to. His whole body was hot and the vibrations that his body made were making things worse for him. He felt like if he didn't make love to Nicholas he'd definitely go crazy.

The thoughts had already started. He was far gone in his thoughts as Nicholas was already releasing love juice deeper in his ass. Now what he wanted was the real thing.

Adrian's body was in need of Nicholas. His lips were yearning for those wonderfully beautiful and sweet lips. He was yearning to be sucked, kissed and to be nipped. There was nothing he wanted at that time more than that.

After almost five minutes, Adrian drank the last coffee in the cup and he took a deep breath. The coffee had left a warm sensation in his mouth. He felt like his tongue was vibrating from the sweetness of that coffee. It had been a really wonderful breakfast.

"How was it?" Nicholas asked with a smile.

"It was really wonderful." Adrian muttered, playing with his hands. He had a look of lust in his eyes and couldn't bear to see Nicholas because he would definitely know for sure. "Thanks a lot."

"You don't have to thank me." Nicholas said softly. "You deserve every bit of it and more."

After that, the both of them remained quiet. Each was filled with powerful emotions that they couldn't understand. Their hearts were beating faster than usual and their breaths were low and harsh. Each wanted to embrace the other but none of them had the balls to say it.

Nicholas was horny. He was super horny especially after going for a week without making love to sweet Adrian. Now that he had come in contact with Adrian he was dying to and his cock was pumping in his pants. He needed to release it but he had no idea if he had the same rights as before when he was still with Adrian. Since getting back with he the previous night, Nicholas felt like he had lost that right to do anything that he wanted from Adrian but he was dying to.

Just feeling Adrian's presence was having a bad effect him. His cock was throbbing painfully, oozing a large amount of pre-cum. He could feel his under wear getting wet from inside. If only he could ask Adrian and then give him the most intense love making session. He'd do it slow and passionately but he couldn't do a thing.

Adrian felt like things were getting awkward between them. He felt like he needed to get away so that he could get a break and get himself out of the heat that he was in. He needed Nicholas to make love to him but he had no idea how to ask him. He didn't even know the answer the guy was gonna give him and that was scaring him big time.

Adrian took a deep sigh and then put the plates and the cup back on the tray. Then he picked them up and got up. He then began moving before he felt Nicholas' hand on his wrist. As soon as Nicholas' hand touched his wrist, he felt a powerful electrical vibration from his hand all the way to his spine and then to his hole which twitched rhythmically. Adrian wanted to moan but he bit his lip and suppressed the moan which had wanted to come out.

"Please," Nicholas said softly as he felt his heart racing and his breaths becoming violent. "Wait!"

That word was like a command to Adrian. He felt it travel down his spine and he got paralyzed. He just stood there without any movements and tried his best to breathe normally but he found it hard as he was really turned on. His cock jumped in excitement and the hand which held his wrist was making things bad for him.

Nicholas slowly got up, still holding Adrian's hand. He had decided to be a man and show his lover what he wanted...what he needed. He didn't need to hide it because Adrian was his husband and therefore it was his right to make love to him anytime he wanted. Not that he was saying he could do it even under Adrian's denial.

"Please, stay," Nicholas moaned as he got closer to Adrian.

Adrian had no idea why but Nicholas' voice was making him shiver, sending a string of vibrations all the way to his cock. It got even harder as he felt his husband's presence behind him. It was too much and what he wanted was to feel his touch and his cock.

"I have to take the..."

"Shhh," Nicholas whispered as he came to the front of Adrian. He locked his eyes with him and then gulped. Then he took the tray from Adrian's hand and slowly leaned down to put the tray on the cold floor.

Making sure that his eyes were locked with the wonderful boy standing quietly, Nicholas took one of Adrian's hands and brought it closer to his mouth. Then he breathed on it, feeling the boy trembled and then moan softly. Then captured it and planted soft kisses on it. He then began tracing the hand with his lips till he reached his arms.

He moved his lips away, stared deep in Adrian's eyes and then gripped his waist, bringing closer to him. He could feel his hot breath on his face and he swore he almost shot in his pants. It was too intense...too beautiful and too hot. He didn't want it to end.

With a soft moan, Nicholas brought Adrian further and buried his face into his neck, slowly brushing it with his hand. It felt sweet, sweeter than it had felt before and he didn't want to pull away. He opened his mouth and then wrapped his soft lips on Adrian's neck and sucked slowly.

"Oh," Adrian moaned, quivering in Nicholas' arms.

The wonderful lips and tongue on his neck were wonderful. He felt his body vibrating in pleasure and he moaned. The pleasure travelled to his cock and throbbed painfully as pre-cum began oozing from it. Then he moved his hands to Nicholas' back and rubbed furiously as he enjoyed the pleasure which he was being given by his husband.

"Oh," He moaned softly. "Oh I missed you. Please...don't stop. Suck my neck, nip on it...harder..."

Encouraged by Adrian's moans of pleasure and his pleas, Nicholas opened his mouth wider and took more of Adrian's skin. Then he used his teeth and bit harder on it, feeling the boy squirm in his arms as his moans became a little louder. Right then he didn't care if anyone outside heard them or not.

"Yeah, harder,"

Nicholas bit harder, gripping the boy's waist tightly as his hands began massaging that wonderful waist which he loved like crazy. He heard Adrian's moans get louder and he gave out a moan on Adrian's neck too. He just couldn't let it go because he was enjoying it too.

"Oh, Nic, that...oh..."

Adrian was in full proof pleasure. He had never thought he'd experience such pleasure again. Every movement made his body vibrate and his pleasure intensified. He was receiving pleasure from both Nicholas' hands massaging his waist and his mouth kissing and biting on his neck. It was really beautiful and he had his neck on the other side to allow Nicholas have more access to his neck. He was in so much pleasure and every passing second brought him closer to orgasm especially since he hadn't orgasmed in a week or so.

"Uh," Nicholas sucked on Adrian's neck, moaning softly as wave of powerful pleasurable vibrations took over his body. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," Adrian moaned, licking his lips softly.

"Do you want more?"

"Give me more." Adrian moaned softly. "Make me feel good. Show me...oh shit..."

"Yeah," Nicholas moaned softly. "Let Nic show you how much he missed you."

With that, Nicholas moved his hands to Adrian's ass and squeezed hard. It felt so good on his hands and the way Adrian moaned each time he squeezed that wonderful ass which was waiting for him was absolutely beautiful. He heard his moans get intense and he couldn't take it anymore.

Nicholas removed his hands from Adrian's ass and then brought them further to his belt. Still kissing his neck, Nicholas slowly unbuckled the belt. He then moved to the trouser his lover was wearing and unbuttoned it. He then pulled away from Adrian's neck leaving a red mark, a hickey there. It looked so beautiful and it was next to his shoulder which meant that no one would see it.

"Ha ha," Nicholas chuckled softly.

"Why are you laughing?" Adrian moaned softly, licking his lips furiously.

"You have a hickey and it looks so beautiful."

"I don't care." Adrian moaned. "I love it as long as it's from you. Please, don't stop. I need you to make love to me."

Upon hearing what Adrian had said, Nicholas smiled and then moved his hands from Adrian's trouser to the hem of his shirt. He then took a hold of it and quickly slipped it off of Adrian, revealing his beautiful boyish chest that he had missed so much.

Nicholas then moved and kissed Adrian softly on the lips. Then he began moving downwards to his chin, his neck and then spent some time attending to those wonderful pink nipples. He took turns sucking and nipping on each while Adrian's moans and groans became uncontrollable. He could feel him squirming, furiously rubbing his hands all over his back. That rub was sending Nicholas over the edge. His cock was responding by throbbing uncontrollably. He felt at times that he had almost shot in his pants due to the pre-cum which had made his under wear unbelievably wet.

"Oh God, I want you so bad." Nicholas moaned, breathing like a beast.

"I want you too." Adrian moaned softly as his body went into pleasure mood. "I love you so much."

"I'll take care of you."

Nicholas then continued his sucking on the nipples till they were red and pointed, just the way he loved them. Then he moved further down the belly and planted soft kisses on it, circling the belly button as Adrian quivered in his arms. He really loved feeling him tremble and moan.

Nicholas then began moving further down. He reached Adrian's trouser and sniffed, kissing his crotch. He felt him shake terribly.

Adrian shook from the pleasure he felt when Nicholas kissed his crotch. It was so intense and sweet that he couldn't resist it. He moved his face up, opened his mouth wider and then a low scream of ecstatic pleasure escaped his throat. He was like an animal which was in heat. Come to think of it, he was in heat.

Nicholas gripped the waistband of Adrian's trouser together with the boxer and slipped it right off. It was followed by Adrian's cock hitting his face after it was released. He felt Adrian's pre-cum on his cheek which he captured with his finger and licked it clean. It tasted sweet and amazing unlike anything he had ever tasted before. Fuck, he had missed that wonderful zing which was left by Adrian's pre-cum each time he brought it in his mouth.

Nicholas moaned and then slipped Adrian's pants right off. Now the boy was standing in front of him completely naked. He was hornier than he thought and he couldn't wait anymore. He couldn't wait to make love to Adrian and eat his ass like he used to.

Feeling his body get hotter while his cock got harder, Nicholas pulled away from Adrian and stood independently from him. He furious removed his t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Then he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trouser and gripped the waistband together with his boxer. And then with one swing, he slipped them off, releasing his hard leaking cock which pulsed with each movement.

Nicholas then slipped out of the trouser and left it on the floor. He looked at Adrian and the boy clearly had his eyes on his cock. He had that hungry look and Nicholas promised to give it to him softly. He didn't want to hurt him or anything.

Adrian was caught on Nicholas' cock. It was really big and it leaked pre-jizz. He wanted to touch it...he wanted to feel its power...he wanted it to explode deep in his bowels. He wanted Nicholas to give it to him harder. Looking at the monster, Adrian couldn't believe that it could even fit in his ass. It was so big...so long...so scary and so hungry. It was ready to pierce him hard but that was exactly what he wanted.

Nicholas licked his lips sensually and then walked towards Adrian who still had his eyes on his giant cock. He gave out a soft chuckle, brought his hand to his cock and gave it a quick stroke. He could feel its vibrations and the pleasure that followed. He wanted to scream out in pleasure but he couldn't risk anyone finding out they were making love.

"Oh fuck," Nicholas moaned as he got near Adrian. He was experiencing the greatest pleasure ever when he touched his cock. Fuck he had almost shot. But he couldn't afford that. He needed his seed deep in Adrian's ass just like he always wanted it.

Nicholas reached closer to Adrian and then gripped his waist. He brought him closer with his waist and then locked his lips with him. He was now kissing him as he felt his moans deep in his mouth. It sent rhythmic vibrations to his entire body making his cock even harder. Feeling his naked body on Adrian's was incredible. Nicholas couldn't have wished for anything at that time.

Moving his hands to Adrian's ass, Nicholas parted his cheeks and slipped his finger on his crack, circling his hole as he felt him twitch and squirm. It was like his body was vibrating, rubbing against his hard cock which made him almost cum. He realized that he wasn't gonna last long. He needed to make love to Adrian as quickly as possible.

With a few simple kisses and moans, Nicholas leaned down and gripped Adrian's legs. He then lifted him and took him to the bed, planting wonderful kisses on his soft, amazing lips.

He reached the bed and slowly laid him on it, letting go of his lips. He needed to do something before making love to Adrian. Nicholas quickly rushed to the door and locked it. Then he quickly moved and went to the drawer. He came back with a bottle of lube which he threw on the bed.

Then he got on all fours and crawled his way up to Adrian. Reaching him, he gave him a quick kiss and flipped him. Adrian was now laying his stomach, giving full access of his ass to Nicholas. Nicholas loved the position Adrian was in. It was perfect for what he planned to do next.

Nicholas leaned down, kissed Adrian's neck sensually and then traced his tongue all over Adrian's back all the way to his crack. He paused and then brought his two hands further to Adrian's cheeks. Then he parted them, giving him access to Adrian's hole. It was pink, beautiful, amazing and his mouth watered. He continued tracing his tongue all the way down to Adrian's hole and then circled it, feeling Adrian shudder and contract his hole. It tasted sweet and amazing. There was nothing like it. He just wanted to eat it.

Adrian quickly grabbed a pillow and buried his face in. Then he clenched on it hard, squirming terribly as Nicholas worked on his hole. He felt like he was gonna pass out from all the pleasure he was feeling. It felt so good and he moaned softly, clenching on the pillow that he was holding.

Feeling that hot, slick tongue on his hole had him bad. His movements became violent and the vibration on his spine got intense. He felt his cock vibrate and pulse, ready to shoot any moment. He then felt himself relax as time went by but the tongue made him hot and sweaty. It was really lovely and his body vibrated in pleasure.

Feeling him relax, Nicholas parted Adrian's cheeks wider and then slipped his tongue right through without any difficulties. His tongue was welcomed by a sweet, tight and warm sensation of Adrian's ass. Then he heard him scream out in ecstasy but the screams were muffled as he screamed in the pillow. He clenched his muscles and made Nicholas' tongue movements impossible. He felt Adrian's body jerk and he waited, massaging his ass cheeks. In a few moments, he felt him relax and he continued making his tongue action on that sweet ass. It was beautiful and Nicholas ate out Adrian's ass like never before.

Nicholas used his teeth too to nip Adrian's cheeks while the boy squirmed and shuddered underneath him. He could hear his muffled loud screams. Now his cock was leaking pretty badly and it was painfully hard.

"Oh," Adrian screamed out in the pillow. "Make love to me."

But Nicholas didn't hear any of the words. All he heard were screams and moans which were muffled. He had no idea what Adrian was saying. He continued rimming Adrian while he moaned softly on that hole making Adrian moan in pleasure from the rhythmic pleasure on his hole. He had tears in his eyes from the intense pleasure that he felt. He was squirming terribly and his head movements were uncontrollable. He was so turned on, horny and he wanted Nicholas' cock or he'd definitely go crazy.

Letting go of the pillow and giving out one final moan of ecstasy, Adrian quickly moved, feeling Nicholas' tongue leaving him with a moan. He lay on his back and stared deep in his husband's green eyes. They were filled with lust just like him. He was horny, sweaty and he needed Nicholas' cock or he'd definitely go crazy.

"Make love to me." Adrian said in a demanding and dry voice. "I want you to make love to me now."

That word was like a command to Nicholas. He couldn't say no because he too was going crazy and his cock was leaking terribly. He needed to make love just like the boy demanded in his lust filled voice. Nicholas had no choice but to comply.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8