Stand for Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian quickly turned and his eyes were directed at the documents on the bed. Still hearing that word ringing in his head, Adrian started taking slow steps towards the bed, trying to think about where he had heard the word. It was not long and he was standing beside the bed, staring at that very document without a blink. He knew it was Jake's things but unless he finds out where he had heard it, he was not gonna have any peace. There was only one way to find out about what Equilinias was, to open the document. Maybe his answers would be found in that very document. Jake wouldn't mind, would he?

Taking a deep breath, Adrian extended his hand which was now shaking terribly. He sighed but he quickly gripped it only to find that it was just a paper with the words 'Equilinias C.O' clearly written on it. He stared at that word but unfortunately for him, he couldn't remember a thing no matter how much he tried. He flipped the paper and it had the same words.

Adrian then looked among the remaining documents to check if there was anything related to it but nothing. It was just Jake's family's company and restaurant, nothing else. He tried to think but no thought ever came to his mind. Maybe he had been imagining it after all. Besides, why would he ever think that he had heard the word before? It was probably not that important.

Adrian then put the paper back on the other documents and then turned to go back to Nicholas. Just as he was turning, he quickly stopped and felt a really bad splitting headache.

"You're an Equilinias." He heard a really familiar voice.

Adrian touched his head and then gave it a slow rub. He had heard that voice before. It was so familiar and it was telling him that he was an Equilinias. Now if he could only remember where he had heard it before or rather, who had said those words to him?

Think, think, and think, Adrian slowly rubbed his head, trying to remember where he had heard that before. Then he quickly stood still...his eyes widened...his mouth gaped...his heart immediately began racing and he quickly turned his face in the direction of the paper. Once his eyes hit that paper, he remembered everything and where he had heard it. He remembered it clearly.It was from his mother about 6-7 months ago when he had gotten married. It had been in a dream and she had told him he was an Equilinias together with other things which had come to pass.

Adrian quickly grabbed the paper again and began staring at it, now more confused than ever. He had a lot of questions. What was an Equilinias? Why did his mother tell him that? What was so important about it?

His mother had told him exactly about it. She had told him that he was unique and that his life would change at the age of 19. That was practically what she meant. He was an Equilinias and his life was gonna change because of it. It was really confusing him. The only thing that he thought about was Equilinias and what it was all about. His mother's words kept ringing in his mind.

"You're an Equilinias."

Gripping the paper so firmly, Adrian literally got out of his mind as so many thoughts entered and left his mind. If he was really an Equilinias, he had to find out what it really was. He just had to find out what his mother meant and why she called him that word too.

And why was Jake having the same name on the paper? What was his relationship with it too? Those were the questions that ran through his brain. Could Jake know something about? Thinking about Jake was actually useless because the guy wouldn't tell him even if his life depended on it.

Raising his eyes slowly, Adrian knew that something was wrong. First his mother had told him he was an Equilinias and now...Jake had a paper with the same name. He got really worried and confused. He was not gonna have peace till he finds what it was really all about. He had a task ahead of him and he was not gonna rest till he finds answers.

Will Adrian find the answers he is searching for? Could Jake and his family be hiding something?

****

Thank you so much guys for reading this chapter. Don't forget to drop your comments and I do hope I get some higher ratings. Find out what happens in next in chapter 14. Stay tuned...

1...345678