Stand for Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think of our hotel and..." He paused and brought the two bags in. "...our room?"

Adrian took one final look and smiled brightly. "I think...no; it's really beautiful but..."

"I told you to take photo shoots." Nicholas chuckled. "I told you people needed to know you but you told me..."

"I know." Adrian said in a perpetual tired voice.

"You really need to take photos with me." Nicholas chuckled, getting closer to the wonderful boy. "People need to know that we are married. They need to know that I love you and they need to know that you are mine. I need to show you to the rest of the world. It's also the reason why I wanted you to take a photo shoot with me at our company."

"I think you're right." Adrian chuckled, throwing his tired body on the huge bed. "I'll definitely do that for you okay?"

"Thanks," Nicholas said as he got near the bed. "That will make me really happy. I just want people to know how wonderful the boy that I married is. He loves me and I love him. That's all that matters to me."

Adrian smiled at Nicholas' words. He knew the hunk was absolutely right. He had not been comfortable with taking a photo shoot with his husband but maybe it was time people got to know them. After all, it was seven months since their marriage and he was actually ready to face the world as Nicholas' husband. That way, it would make people know him and...maybe being famous wasn't as bad as he thought it to be.

"Oh God, I'm tired." Nicholas hollered, throwing his tired body close to Adrian's body. He wasn't the one driving but he sure was tired. He knew what was gonna help him relax and enjoy the wonderful time that he'd be spending with Adrian.

"Hey, wanna shower or stay in a Jacuzzi?"

"Jacuzzi," Adrian gasped, smiling at his husband. "I could really use a massage right now."

Nicholas loved Adrian's suggestion but he had a better one, better than what Adrian had suggested. He was just waiting to see how the boy would react after hearing what he had to suggest.

"How about I give you..." He paused and then moved on top of Adrian, pressing his semi hard cock on his thigh. "...I can give you a hot massage if you wanted."

"Hmm," Adrian chuckled softly. "Tempting but I'll decline."

"Why?" Nicholas chuckled, moving up against Adrian. "You know I give the best massages. Okay, I haven't done it before but..."

"I know what you are trying to do." Adrian chuckled softly. "You're trying to..." He paused and then pushed Nicholas off of him. Then as quick as he could, he got on top of Nicholas, slowly rubbing his chest through his shirt. "...I know you're trying to...make love to me."

"Hmm, how did you figure that out?" Nicholas moaned, licking his own lips in anticipation. He had a really good feeling about where the conversation was going.

"I'm Adrian Nicholas Miller. I know exactly how you think." He laughed, teasing the hunk underneath him. He had his eyes locked with him and he could feel his cock rising. "Plus, you're my husband and I can't miss any of your thoughts."

"Really," Nicholas laughed softly, gripping Adrian's waist as tight as he could. He loved the wonderful feeling of the boy's weight. He didn't want to let him go or anything.

"Of course,"

"Okay." Nicholas moaned loudly, feeling his cock pulsing. "Now that you know," He quickly flipped with Adrian and was now on top of him, looking deep in his eyes. He was caught and his cock was now stiff. "Will you allow me to make love to you? Plus, it's a whole new environment, new sheets...new bed...new place and...new air. You might just like it."

"You want me?" Adrian moaned, slowly moving his hand down to Nicholas' crotch. Feeling how hard it was, he squeezed it tightly and felt Nicholas quiver and tremble.

Nicholas swore he shot in his pants when he felt Adrian's hand on his crotch, squeezing. His cock swelled terribly and then rubbed against his under wear, adding to the pleasure that he felt. It was intense, beautiful and lovely. A powerful vibration made him twitch, tremble and quiver.

"Fuck!" Nicholas moaned, thrusting his hips forward to meet Adrian's rubbing hands. He was dying to shoot and he just didn't care how he would cum.

Adrian had felt Nicholas' movements and he knew the guy was horny as hell. But he was not gonna give him that chance. He expected the guy to yearn for him.

Adrian then slipped his hand away from Nicholas' crotch, leaving him looking like he had a lot of questions in his mind but that's what made everything as beautiful as it was. He loved the feeling he got but the lust filled eyes were extraordinary.

"I think you're gonna have to wait till tonight." Adrian moaned, trying to get Nicholas off of him but he couldn't do it. The guy was too powerful and too...horny.

Nicholas brought his hand further and stared at his watch. Then he gave Adrian a frown and a horny look. Why did Adrian do that to him all the time even when he knew that he couldn't get enough of him? He simply lost his mind when he was with him.

"It's almost 6. Pm," Nicholas moaned. "I just need a quickie."

Adrian gave a teasing chuckle and then pushed Nicholas off of him. He then stood on the bed side and stared at how vulnerable and horny he was looking. Sometimes Adrian wondered how the guy would survive when he goes to school. Surely, the guy wouldn't come to school and demand for sex, would he?

"We need to hit the Jacuzzi." Adrian said, moving his hands to his shirt button. "I can't wait anymore and I need to feel your body while there."

Without saying a single word, Nicholas watched as Adrian unbuttoned his shirt and then slipped, nude right in front of him. Immediately his cock pulsed painfully and he gulped at the wonderful view of the boy naked in front of him. He was really vulnerable and his cock was leaking badly, wetting his under wear. He needed Adrian's ass no matter what. He couldn't afford to be away from that sweet ass especially in a new environment he loved it.

Nicholas got off the bed and then began stripping, watching Adrian's every movement. He just wanted to grip him and then fuck him right there on the floor. He wanted to fuck him so bad that there was a lump in his throat. Fuck, his cock was painfully hard.

"I'll go and prepare." Adrian said, leaning down to pick up his clothes.

"Oh fuck," Nicholas swore his heart racing and his cock painfully throbbing. Adrian had just bent in front of him, exposing that sweet pink pucker of his. It felt like a punishment to him and he was gonna make sure he gets a piece of that ass sooner than later.

Nicholas was drooling, especially how that ass was exposed to him. Had he been naked, he'd have gripped Adrian's hips and then slammed his hard leaking cock all the way down that hole. He'd have been fucking him doggy style by now. He cursed himself for being in a trouser. But either way, he was gonna get a piece of that ass come night.

Nicholas watched, frozen as Adrian left the room chuckling to himself. He was horny and all the boy had to do was laugh? Okay Adrian was teasing him. He was sure bending down to pick his clothes was a trick to torture him. And the way his ass wiggled while he was going to the bathroom was absolutely a turn on. Nicholas promised to fuck Adrian. He was gonna fuck him hard and rough.

After Adrian had left, Nicholas stripped every cloth that he had on him. He was now standing with a hard leaking cock, yearning to make love to the boy. He gave it a few strokes, moaned softly from the pleasure that he felt and decided to join Adrian in the Jacuzzi after almost two minutes of imagining fucking Adrian. He promised himself not to jerk off. He was gonna get the real thing and it was a promise to himself and to his cock.

Reaching the bathroom, Nicholas found Adrian already in the Jacuzzi enjoying the jets of water massaging him. He was still horny and he still wanted to fuck. His cock was still hard and it was leaking really badly, pointing straight at Adrian. It was pulsing and its movement was quick and beautiful though painful.

"Hey," Adrian moaned. His eyes went straight to the monster which was pointing at him. It was hard, throbbing and beautiful. He was tempted to touch it but he wanted Nicholas to do something first. He was dying to be poked by it but he was waiting for Nicholas' move. How long was he going to stay like that, Adrian wondered?

"Move over," Nicholas moaned, moving with his hard cock.

At Nicholas' word, Adrian moved and then allowed Nicholas to go behind him. He was now in the position that he wanted him to be. Now he was gonna watch and see just how long his husband was gonna control himself.

Nicholas was still horny and he was getting hotter by the second. The jets of water on his cock from the Jacuzzi were massaging his cock and he knew he wouldn't last long. His whole body was vibrating but he just wanted to do one thing even in the condition that he was in. He just wanted to hold the boy who made him hornier than life itself.

"Come here," Nicholas said in an orgasmic voice, opening his arms wider.

Adrian stared at Nicholas and then smiled. He moved closer to Nicholas and sat between his hot muscular legs, feeling his cock poking his back. It sent waves of vibrations through his entire body and he couldn't help but moan. He slightly moved against Nicholas' cock, burying his head in Nicholas' chest.

"Oh," Nicholas moaned, biting his lips in pleasure. His body was on fire. Feeling Adrian's body against his hard, throbbing cock was making him moan in pleasure.

"What's wrong?" Adrian asked, deliberately moving against Nicholas' cock.

"Fuck," Nicholas tried to suppress a moan but it came out eventually. He began sweating instantly.

"Hey," Adrian teased. "Are you alright?"

"Uh-uh,"

"Okay."

Then Adrian tried a second plan. He slightly moved, making sure to rub his crack on Nicholas' cock. He could feel it on his crack after he moved and what happened next made his whole body catch fire. As soon as Nicholas' cock rubbed against his crack, he felt him moan louder and then shuddered, holding him tightly. He loved the feel of Nicholas' arms on him but something was not right. He could tell from the violent breath on his neck and his husband's movements. He knew his husband might have been getting out of control.

Nicholas was out of his mind. He couldn't take it anymore. He was panting and his cock was throbbing. It was taken over by the instant vibration of his body which didn't seem to stop. It was as if his body was connected to a vibrating machine. Every movement Adrian made was bringing him closer to orgasm and he didn't want to orgasm without feeling Adrian's hot ass on his cock.

That last tease Adrian had made by moving his ass crack on his cock was the last nerve that he got on. Nicholas turned into a beast, panting on his neck and then he tightened his grip on the wonderful boy. He couldn't take it anymore and he knew very well that Adrian was teasing him. He was suddenly squirming and shaking, feeling powerful emotions take over his body. He was no longer Nicholas but just someone else. He needed to fuck at all costs.

Nicholas then moved his hands to Adrian's arms and then tightened them around. Then he abruptly flipped Adrian and had him on all fours, exposing his hole to him. He didn't care what was gonna happen after but what he knew was that he had to fuck Adrian no matter what. Breathing like a beast he moved his hands and then parted Adrian's cheeks, revealing that hole which drove him crazy. The only thoughts in his kind were to fuck Adrian and satisfy him.

Adrian complied when he felt Nicholas pushing him on all fours. He couldn't do anything because he was also horny as hell. He was yearning for Nicholas' cock and his whole body was already on fire. He was drooling and his hole was twitching in pleasure. He had no idea how rough Nicholas was going to be. What he wanted was his cock and he knew he was gonna get it.

Nicholas furiously moved closer to Adrian's hole, panting. Then he spat a huge amount of saliva on it and then rose. Then he gripped his hips and positioned his cock on it. He was still panting and his whole body was telling him to go all the way. There was nothing he wanted more than to feel Adrian's ass wrapped around his cock, pleasuring it and feeling its tightness.

Without even asking, Nicholas took a deep breath and drove in, balls deep inside of Adrian. He was already moaning and granting before he even made it inside of Adrian.

"Oh fuck!" Nicholas moaned, gripping Adrian's hips tighter. He even heard the boy's moans of pleasure, realizing that he was enjoying it as well.

Adrian moaned louder after feeling Nicholas' cock splitting him and filling him. He had hit his prostate harder and now he was in pleasure. Every part of his body was in pleasure and his cock had already swelled up, ready to shoot in that jet of water.

Gripping Adrian's waist harder, Nicholas moved his hips backwards, almost getting the whole cock out and then slammed in with all his might. He moaned at the intensity of pleasure that he felt. Adrian's hole was sweet, hot and incredibly pleasurable. There was nothing like it in the whole wide world and he was ready to fuck it for all eternity. His cock was in pleasure and he loved every second of it.

Nicholas then began slamming in Adrian, harder and faster. He fucked his ass, parting his cheeks and going in deeper than before, slamming on his prostate harder. He could feel the boy squirming and moaning loudly but he had him tightly gripped so his movements were futile. Nicholas loved the pleasure that he got. He was slapping his balls on Adrian's ass while fucking him relentlessly with deeper, erratic and hard thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned, slamming into Adrian with everything that he got. He drove past his prostate and then moved out furiously and drove him, going in deeper than before. Both their moans were erratic and they filled the bathroom. He didn't care who heard him but who could hear them when all the bathrooms in the hotel were sound proof? So he had the boy all to himself.

Adrian was on fire. He couldn't stop squirming...he couldn't stop moaning loudly...he couldn't stop trying to move away from the monster that was fucking him...he couldn't stop moving his ass and he couldn't stop sweating. His whole body muscles relaxed and the pleasure intensified. Nicholas had been right after all, fucking in a whole new environment was really a good idea. The pleasure was to die for and the way Nicholas moved his hips, slamming into him harder and deep had him screaming and crying. His eyes were filled with tears of pleasure. He couldn't stop moaning.

"Oh Nic," Adrian cried out in pleasure.

He just wasn't getting enough. His hole was being violated and he couldn't get enough? He was in pleasure and he felt that the pleasure he was feeling just wasn't enough. So to help out, he began pushing his ass backwards, meeting with Nicholas' monster cock making the pleasure even more intense. Fuck! He wished he had something to clench on.

Feeling Adrian's ass movements, Nicholas gripped Adrian's hips harder, driving his nails into them but he didn't care at that time. It just felt right. His thrusts and his slams got intense and his pants, groans and grunts were getting out of control with each thrust. He was sweating everywhere and it was hot, hotter than he could ever imagine.

"Oh...fuck..." He screamed out in pleasure, driving even deeper when he felt an orgasm building in his balls like a volcano.

Nicholas got violent and gave Adrian short, hard thrusts that changed the entire mood of the fuck session. He was now in ecstasy, screaming out loud as he fucked Adrian with short, deep and harder thrusts that changed both of their moans.

"Uh," Nicholas groaned, tightening his grip on the boy's ass.

"Yes," Adrian moaned as each slam Nicholas made was driving him closer to orgasm. "Fuck my ass. Show me who's boss."

And that's what Nicholas did. He showed him who was boss by fucking him even harder than before. He was in ecstasy and his whole body was vibrating with each thrust. Every movement he made sent powerful vibrations to the rest of his body and the powerful vibration on his spine got intense. He was near and he knew just what to. He relaxed his sphincter muscles and clumped on Nicholas' cock, milking him while he screamed out his name. Nicholas had never fucked him doggy style but it felt so good though he felt like Nicholas had his dick all the way to his stomach. It was a really sweet and he couldn't stop pushing against Adrian's cock with his clenched muscles.

"Oh my...fuck," Nicholas cried out in pleasure.

Adrian's clumped muscles milking his cock felt like heaven. He literally died from the pleasure that his body caught. It was like he was in a world filled with nothing but intense pleasure. He was screaming, enjoying the feel of Adrian's ass on his cock.

When he felt a powerful vibration travelling up and down his spine in pleasure, he fucked Adrian like never before, slamming in harder and deeper. He had Adrian's ass all to himself and he didn't want to let go of it. He just wanted to fuck him for the rest of his life. It was what he was born for and what he lived for.

Nicholas fucked Adrian for a few minutes while his pants, screams of pleasure and his groans increased. The pressure in his balls was getting out of control and the pleasure moved to the rest of his body. He was suddenly thrusting painfully into Adrian, gripping his waist tighter.

Then he felt his groin tightening. He arched his back up, burying his nails deeper into Adrian's skin. Then his cock swelled up pretty bad and expanded deep into Adrian's ass, rubbing against his ass walls. He was suddenly an animal, a wild animal and his screams together with Adrian's screams made him even more violent.

With a loud scream of ecstasy, Nicholas fucked into Adrian one more time and then loads of powerful cum began leaving his cock and he screamed out in pleasure. He continued fucking Adrian while filling his ass up with his sweet cum and he could feel it deeper in his ass. He was screaming, sweating really badly and panting as if he was under the sun in a desert. He continued filling him up till he eventually stopped. His body convulsed and shuddered. Then with few weak thrusts, his body jerked and then he stopped fucking him. Then he collapsed on his back panting like a wild animal.

As soon as Adrian had felt Nicholas' hot jizz hitting his ass walls, he had screamed in pleasure while he felt a powerful orgasm. His cock had begun shooting without even being touched and he had begun screaming while Nicholas still fucked him. All he did was cum and scream out in pure ecstatic pleasure which had him bound. It was powerful, beautiful and pleasurable. Whole his body was jerking in pleasure as the vibrations intensified. The orgasm had really been powerful.

Now, he was panting, in pleasure and feeling his husband collapsed on top of his back. It felt beautiful. He had achieved his goal and he was sweating really badly. His whole body was hotter than before and he loved the weight which had collapsed on him. He had known Nicholas would do something like that and he loved every bit of it. If he was gonna do it over and over again, he'd willingly do without any seconds thoughts. After all, he had done with his husband.

Slowly recovering from that intense and powerful orgasm, Nicholas rose from Adrian's back, feeling a strand of pleasure make him vibrate. He could still feel that intense pleasure caused by the sex that he just had but it was wrong of him. He was filled with so much guilt for doing that to Adrian without his permission. In fact, he had just raped the boy that he loved like crazy.

Realizing what he had done, Nicholas pulled out of Adrian with a moan, cum following and he was suddenly quivering. What kind of husband was he? He couldn't even stop himself or control himself. He was really scared and the guilt that he felt was killing him slowly. He looked at Adrian's ass and saw cum that was leaving him and into the water. It was too much but he was still feeling guilty and he had no idea what was gonna make him feel better.

123456...9