Stand for Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should I?" The man chuckled.

A few seconds passed and they were still chuckling. Nicholas liked the man instantly because of his sense of humor. He loved everything he had said about Adrian and his chuckles were wonderful. He felt that he was gonna be of help to them.

"So what brings the famous Nicholas to my office today?" The man said happily.

Nicholas and Adrian looked at each other and then both sighed. The grip on Adrian's hand tightened as he stared at the wonderful man in front of him and smiled brightly. He wanted to be cautious and rather patient when asking the questions that had actually brought him to Equilinias...well the questions that had brought Adrian to be precise but he was gonna help him out.

"Actually My..." He paused and then looked at Adrian whose nerves had got the best of. "...what I mean is that we actually need your help."

"Hmm," The man chuckled, closing the document which he had in his hand. "With a famous man like you...it is quite an honor to help you."

"Please," Nicholas chuckled. "Don't flatter me. You are a board member in one of the biggest companies in the country."

"Yet I am not the owner." He chuckled. "Anyway, I'm willing to help in any way that I can. Just say the word and I'll do it."

"Thank you!" Nicholas chirped, grinning at the man before. His heart was pounding in his chest. "Actually it's something related to the company."

"Of course," The man chuckled. "What do you want to know?"

This was a moment for Adrian. He couldn't let his husband speak for him. He was actually gonna stand for himself and ask the questions. Nicholas was only there to support him so he couldn't let him ask the questions.

Adrian let go of Nicholas' hand and gathered his confidence. Then he put his hands quietly on the table and moved his chair further to the table, drawing the wonderful man's attention. Then he smiled faintly and took a deep breath.

"I heard that you are one of the oldest members in this company."

"Yes," The man nodded, making Adrian happy and nervous.

"Well, I think you are the perfect man for what I want."

"Just tell me." The man said, holding his hands together and putting them on the table. "What is it that you would like to know?"

Adrian took a glance of his husband who was seated quietly, staring at the man they were with. Adrian then moved his gaze to the wonderful man.

"I also heard that you...somehow knew the late owner of the company."

"Sure," He nodded in agreement. "Mr. Luther was really close to everyone. In fact, all the board members know about him even the new ones."

"Alright," Adrian smiled. He felt his hands suddenly start to shake. "Then you also knew a lot about him, right?"

"Yes...but..."

"I just want you to help me with all the information about Jack Luther." Adrian said with a fond look. "I wanna know everything about him including his children or maybe...everything that had happened."

There was a long moment of silence when he asked the question. The man lost his smile and stared at him as if he had asked for something extremely impossible. The man was no longer the man they had found. This one seemed lost and somewhat confused, like he was about to throw them out.

Looking in his eyes, Adrian could see fear and silence. It was like he was bound by some oath to never utter a word or something. But Adrian was also determined to beg, he was ready. All he wanted were answers to his many questions and the man was kinda giving him a cold shoulder. He only asked a simple question right? There was no need for the man to remain quiet.

"Sir," Adrian sounded worried. He just wanted the man to stop staring at him and say something helpful.

"Uh," The man gasped, rubbing his lip. He still didn't have that smile that he had earlier.

"I asked you..."

"I'm sorry," The man grabbed the document he had again and began signing something. "...you need to leave now."

"What?" Nicholas exclaimed, giving a nervous chuckle. "Sir, you said you would..."

"I would have really helped you but..." He sighed and then looked at Nicholas. "...based on the question, I can't do anything. You need to leave."

"Why?" Adrian asked with a note of relief. "You said you would..."

"That was before the question." The man explained, moving his pen from side to side. "I'm really sorry but that is confidential. We cannot just disclose that to anyone as you know there has been no heir for this company."

"Please," Adrian pleaded, almost kneeling down. "I just wanna know what..."

"Why?" The man sounded a little rude. "I cannot disclose that information to you. Why are you even interested in this?"

"I just wanna know." Adrian murmured. "It's really important that I know."

"There is some information on our website about..."

"It's not enough." Adrian literally yelled. "Look. I'm sorry for trying to yell but..."

"Why do you need more than what is on the website. I'm sorry, I can't help you. And I am sorry to say that you have to leave now."

Adrian couldn't understand what the hell was going on. He had come to the company with the hope of finding out some things. But now things were a little too complicated and he had no idea what to do in that situation. He had no idea what to say to the man so that he could give him the information that he needed.

"But..."

"Goodbye!" The man dismissed rudely.

Nicholas looked at Adrian and he couldn't bear to see him in that situation. He was looking really vulnerable and lost. It was making him angry and he had no idea what to do or say to him. But maybe he could use the man in him and tell the guy what was on his mind.

Quickly rising from the chair, Nicholas' stomped on the table with his hands, bring the attention of both Mr. Bailey and Adrian. Adrian had no idea what Nicholas was trying to do but he was too depressed to ask or stop him. Nicholas on the other hand now had his eyes on the man who was proving to be difficult.

"Sir," He said hoarsely. "I know that both of us are business men but sometimes we need to act like friends in order to help out each other." He sneered. "All we need is just little information and it won't hurt. You might need something from me in the future and if...I treat you the way you're treating my husband, how would you feel?" He remained quiet, following the man's facial expression. "You know we have to help out each other. So what do you say? Will you help us with the information that we need? It's really important to us."

The man gave him a curious face, wondering why Nicholas sounded desperate.

"I'm sorry," The man gave out a gloomy sigh. "I still can't help you because it's still confidential. We are not allowed to share that information with anyone from outside unless we have to. That can only be done if it is really important."

"What do you think we are doing here?" Nicholas hit his hand on the table, making a loud echo throughout the office. "We told you that..."

"Calm down Mr. Miller," The man raised his arms in the air as if he was surrendering. "There is no need to do that. Just understand me. I still can't help you in this situation unless it involves the company's welfare."

"Welfare, uh," Nicholas thought, raising his eyebrow when an idea hit him.

"Why are you..."

Nicholas got closer to the man's face and smiled brightly.

"What if I tell you that..." He gave a soft chuckle. "...I might know of someone who could be an heir of this company?"

The man gasped and then quickly rose, covering his mouth. He was looking really nervous and Adrian wondered why. But that move made by Nicholas could bring both good and bad to them. The good thing would be that the man would be able to talk but the bad thing would be that it might land them into trouble if Adrian was not the heir. So he got scared of that move.

"Are you trying to be smart Mr..."

"No!" Nicholas hollered. "Why would I be here if I wasn't sure? I might know of someone who is the heir to this company."

Adrian could clearly see that the man was sweating terribly. He was looking really badly, wiping the sweat from his forehead. This was the moment that he was looking for.

With a deep breath of confidence, Adrian quickly rose from the chair and stood still and stared at the confused looking man. He couldn't read the expression on his face but he was gonna use that opportunity to finally speak.

"Look sir," He said confidently with a serious face. "We don't want to know of any company details or anything. We just wanna see the man's photos, his full names, his children if he had any and we'll gladly tell you what we know about the heir."

The man looked at Adrian with a serious face and gulped. He was panting and his whole face was wet with sweat by then.

"You're probably lying." The man breathed, trying to speak calmly. "You're just..."

"We just wanna find out details about the man." Adrian said softly. He had his eyes locked with the panting man. He wanted to look confident and speak confidently. "Besides, what do you have to lose by showing us the information we need? And if we confirm that it is truly the heir of the company then...don't you think it's beneficial for the company?"

The man gave one final look of worry to Adrian and then moved away from his chair. He came and stood in front of Adrian, staring at him intently. Adrian knew he might have triggered something in the man that might have scared him or made him curious.

"Your eyes," The man breathed, staring at Adrian. "There is something..." He paused and then moved away, walking from place to place. Then he came back and stared at both Nicholas and Adrian with a lot of questions in his mind.

"Can you please tell me that you're telling me the truth?"

"We don't know." Nicholas sighed, resting his arm on Adrian's shoulder. "Until we see pictures of what we had asked and get some answers from you..." He paused and gulped. "...we will not be sure."

"If what you say is true," The man sounded serious. "Then I need to call other board members. We have been trying to trace and see if Jack has any relations somewhere, his own blood to inherit the company. We need to hold a meeting to discuss about this and...if what you say is true then I must call for an emergency board meeting immediately."

Adrian felt relieved after hearing what the man had to say. He gasped and then covered his mouth. He couldn't believe it had worked but he was not sure if it was gonna yield positive results. And he still had a few questions.

"Thank you so much." He exclaimed, rubbing his hands to seem to have started itching immediately after hearing what the man had to say. "What about the pictures and all the questions that we have demanded? Until we get that, we'll never be able to find out if it is the truth. Besides, you're the only..."

"No!" The man exclaimed, putting his hand on his lip. "There are actually three of us plus the company lawyer that were their during Jack's reign as the owner."

"So what will you..."

"I'll call for an emergency board meeting and..." He quickly turned and stared at them. "...can you please come back tomorrow at 10 am? We'll see what we can do about that information. If what you tell is true then we have no choice but to show you. I just hope he's the one that is the heir."

"We'll only answer that question until we see the pictures and get answers to some of our questions." Adrian said with a grin.

"Alright," The man quickly started moving to his table. Reaching the table, he quickly picked up his phone and started dialing some numbers. "I'll call the board members immediately."

"Then I guess we'll leave." Nicholas smiled.

"Thank you so much Mr. Miller." The man exclaimed without even bothering to stare at the two of them. He was too busy dialing the numbers.

"Thank you too." Adrian said in a happy tone. "We'll see you tomorrow."

Without even saying another word, Adrian found himself in Nicholas' arms, hugging him tightly. Somehow he was really happy with the outcome of the situation. His whole body was vibrating and he had no idea why. He was warm all over and he didn't care whether he was the heir or not. All he wanted was to finally have some peace of mind and move on with his life. Was that too much to ask for?

Feeling Adrian in his arms was beautiful just like always. Nicholas just wanted to hold him like that the rest of his life but he knew they had to go. He was just happy because Adrian would finally find out the truth. There would be no worries and they would be living life with each other. He didn't care whether Adrian was the heir or it was just a dream. What he cared about was that he loved him no matter the outcome of the situation.

In just a few seconds, the both of them left holding each other. Adrian was really happy Nicholas had come along with or else it would have turned out to be something else.

***

Adrian was seated on the chair with the seat belt buckled smiling while staring at the handsome hunk he was with. He had totally forgotten about the company and what had happened...well at least he was not thinking about it one hundred percent. Half of his mind was concentrated on the hunk and how sexy he was. He couldn't stop staring.

Moving his hands around his thigh, Adrian gave out a low satisfied sigh and he was completely lost looking at Nicholas.

"You know if continue looking at me I might just pull over and kiss your brains out." Nicholas joked, firmly holding the driving wheel.

"Oh," Adrian moaned. He hadn't spoken a word since they left the company. Guess he was too dumbstruck to speak. The thought of finding out if his grandfather owned the company at some point in time and the dirty thoughts of the hot hunk were circling his mind. He was warm inside and he just wanted to kiss his husband for helping him.

"Thanks for today." Adrian finally snapped out of his world. He was still blushing and staring at his hunk.

"What?"

"What you did back there." Adrian chirped, moving his hands closer. "Without you..."

"I just wanna help you with your quest. Besides, he was starting t act like an ass." Nicholas chuckled, slightly moving the driving wheel to make a corner. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

Adrian moved his eyes away from the hot hunk and stared outside the window. His smile faded and he gave a gloomy sigh.

"To be honest, I am nervous."

"Don't be," Nicholas extended his hand and pressed it on Adrian's thighs. He loved how it felt and how his body reacted. He was suddenly overpowered by a strong immense feeling that made his emotions go bonkers. He loved how his body reacted whenever he was with Adrian. "I'm sure that your quest will come to an end tomorrow."

"It will," Adrian moaned softly. The powerful hand on his thigh was magical. He could feel his whole body vibrating in pleasure. "And I don't care about the results as long as I get some peace of mind."

"That's the spirit," Nicholas chirped, taking a quick glare at Adrian. The last thing he wanted was to cause an accident and ruin the beautiful face of Adrian or worse...no, he didn't want to think worse things about his Adrian. He just wanted to be with him and kiss him for the rest of his life.

Adrian smirked and then began staring outside, in view of the beautiful city where they had come. It was indeed a really beautiful city but not as beautiful as the capital. Nothing was as beautiful as the capital and he couldn't wait to go back to it. He loved its environment and most especially...his family lived there. He was kinda missing Gabriel and his tiny sweet kisses.

They went on for a few minutes without uttering a word but Nicholas most definitely had his hand on Adrian's thigh. He also had a really big erection in his pants. He just wanted to make love to Adrian but he was gonna wait until they go back to the hotel, probably in the evening because Nicholas still had a lot of things to do and to show Adrian. That was also where he was going.

Looking outside the window, Adrian couldn't help but admire the wonderful city. They had been driving for almost two hours and it was almost 12 am. He loved the great vibe the city gave him but most especially the feeling he was getting from Nicholas rubbing on his thigh. His body was on fire, vibrating.

As they drove quietly, Adrian's mind went back to the company and many questions began getting back in his mind. He even got nervous when the thought of going back to the company the next day got to him. What would he find out? Would he be found to be the heir? If he was truly the heir then how was he going to prove it?

Those questions were taking the best of him that he even lost focus on his environment. He couldn't have them bother him or make him worried or confused. That would mean that his husband would get worried as well. The last thing he wanted right then was to have Nicholas worried. He just wanted him to be happy and enjoy the time they were spending together...alone.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Adrian quickly moved his head and gasped. He then looked at Nicholas whose smile seemed to be forever. He realized that they were probably moving in a different direction than they had moved in before. He could clearly remember not passing that road. If he was correct, they were moving away from the road to the hotel.

"Err...baby," Adrian stuttered.

"Yes, my love."

"Where are we going?" Adrian asked. "I thought we were going back to the hotel?"

"No," Nicholas chirped, taking a quick glance of beautiful Adrian while his grip on the boy's thigh got stronger. "I never said we are going to the hotel."

"Then where..."

"We are going to visit our other company." He chuckled softly. "We can't just go back to the hotel. It will be boring. Don't worry about lunch either. There is a great restaurant at our company."

"Can't wait," Adrian smiled, moving his eyes to the window again.

They both giggled for a few seconds and then went back to being silent. Adrian really loved looking outside. It was giving him some sort of relief and happiness. He loved how beautiful the city was and also the beautiful buildings that they were passing.

Adrian watched outside, admiring almost every little thing that they passed. After about thirty minutes of driving, Nicholas turned and then chuckled softly. They were almost near the company and he couldn't wait to show Adrian around. He loved how the boy got him all crazy and stupid. It even made him love him more.

"We are almost there." Nicholas chirped, squeezing Adrian's thigh softly. "When you see a sign just know that we are there."

Adrian moved his face away and stared at Nicholas happily. "Where is it?" He exclaimed, literally shouting.

"Just look out the window and you'll see it."

Adrian smiled and then leaned forward and kissed Nicholas on the cheeks. The guy almost lost control of the car but Adrian thought it was just deliberate because the guy was somewhat crazy over him. He chuckled nervously and then began moving his face towards the window.

Looking out the window again, Adrian's eyes looked quickly behind and then gasped.

"Please stop the car." Adrian shouted at the top of his voice.

Immediately after hearing Adrian's voice which sounded like something really bad had happened. Nicholas moved to the other side of the road and pulled over. He was worried and really scared. He had no idea what had made his husband shout like that.

After pulling the car, Adrian took quick glance behind and then felt his heart pounding. He was still looking behind and wondering whether what he had seen was real or just his mind playing tricks on him. He was not sure but he thought he saw his best friend from high school behind. But why waste time when he could very well check it out?

Quickly unbuckling his seat belt, Adrian opened the door.

"Can you please..." Nicholas paused. It was too late as the boy had already left. He looked behind and saw him rushing out, running. Nicholas was getting worried because he had no idea what went wrong with his husband. He didn't want him to go crazy or something so he quickly unbuckled his own seat belt and ran after Adrian without even bothering to close the door.

1...34567...9