Stand for Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are here." Nicholas announced, switching off the engine while he got a glimpse of the whole place. He had only been here once and it was on an important meeting so it was somehow new to him and he couldn't help but admire the beautiful company. It was really huge and he could see its elegancy even before he got out of the car.

"It's...its..."

Adrian couldn't find the right word to use. Adrenaline had him pinned down and he couldn't just stop staring. There was something about the company that made him feel comfortable though but he was yet to find out what exactly it was. Just by staring at it, he was really hoping that he was the next heir just like his mother had said.

He would love to own something like it but he couldn't just go in and say, "Hey! I am the heir of this company and I have come to claim it." That would seem insane and who would believe him. That was the reason why he wanted to find out about the how exactly he had become the heir of such a huge company. That is if it was even true.

Fuck! He was nervous, more nervous than he had never been. He was really hoping he would find the answers he was seeking.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Adrian looked at Nicholas, nervous and his heart pounding. He had no idea if he even had an answer to the question he was given. He had absolutely no idea about what was going to happen once he steps his foot in that building.

"I don't know." Adrian breathed. He was more nervous than he had actually been.

"Don't worry." Nicholas smiled softly, unbuckling his belt with his other hand. "I'll be with you."

"Thanks!" Adrian gulped.

As if being nervous wasn't enough, did he have to start getting scared too? Something was definitely wrong with him. He was suddenly filled with the urge to leave the place and go back to the capital and forget about it. He didn't even have any idea how to ask the questions that had brought him to the building in the first place.

"Hey, don't worry." Nicholas reassured, leaning forward. He kissed Adrian softly, feeling him melting in the kiss. He sure was nervous but Nicholas was not gonna give up on him. Not after coming this far. He was gonna help him in everything.

"Let's go."

Adrian unbuckled his belt and got out of the car. He was suddenly frozen again after looking at the wonderful place. Fuck, it was huge. The whole building was completely made of glass and it sparkled. The whole premises looked like it was a palace and fuck, there were many floors. They had to be at least 70 floors. It was a really huge building. He had never seen a thing like it before.

Adrian couldn't stop staring at the might wonder. But the more he stared the more nervous he got to the point where he was even quivering. He had no idea what the place had in store for him. He even wondered how the people in that building was gonna treat him. What if they were rude and...no, he didn't want to think about it that much.

Standing firmly while thinking about some things, Adrian felt his husband's arms wrapping around him. He felt safe and warm. He knew Nicholas was gonna be there to save and protect him but what he was feeling was beyond fear. He was suddenly sweating and had no idea how to hide those fears once he was inside.

Adrian stared at his husband and smiled brightly, almost losing the smile as soon as he had looked at his husband. He knew the time had come for him to find out the truth of the matter. He just had to be brave. He had defeated Victoria and Jake with ease so this was probably nothing to him. He was gonna be victorious with it too.

After further encouraging himself, Adrian smiled brightly at him and he saw him smile back. He was still nervous but he was not gonna let that bring him down. What was a company compared to Victoria and Jake? It was nothing and he was just gonna ask a few questions, find out the answer and leave. It was not like he was gonna be asking for the company or something.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine." Adrian grinned, squeezing his husband's hand. "Please, let's go in."

Nicholas loved Adrian's new found confidence. He didn't like the way he had been when they had arrived a few minutes ago. There in front of him was the Adrian that he knew and loved. He just felt better holding that wonderful hand of his. He gave it a tight squeeze, nodded and then started moving to the huge glass door which automatically opened when they reached near.

Adrian watched as the electronic door opened for the both of them. His heart skipped a beat as he neared and when they entered the huge building, Adrian's heart pounded deeper in chest, making him nervous and scared but he never stopped walking and staring at how beautiful the whole place. Everything was made of glass and some strands of sparkly things which Adrian was sure were diamonds.

As he walked him, feeling his husband's hand squeezing him, Adrian felt a really cold wind gush on his face. He quickly closed his eyes still walking. When he opened them, he felt strange and his nervousness just went to another level. He felt warm and a bit courageous and he tried to wear a wonderful smile on his face.

Something was really strange with him as he once again felt his whole body vibrating. But it was not of pleasure or pain but a whole new different feeling which swept him off his feet. He had no idea why he was feeling like that all of a sudden but he knew that something was up with him.

When a feeling of excitement took him over, he knew that something was wrong. He felt eager to ask questions and there was that sudden urge to find out the truth. He was hoping for a positive answer, something that he couldn't have wished for had he been in his right frame of mind.

Nicholas squeezed Adrian's hand as he neared the secretary who seemed busy on a huge glass table. He looked around and smiled and the people that were staring at him, probably other fans since he was one of the most famous business men in the country. He somehow loved the attention he was getting especially that he was with his Adrian.

Adrian took a deep breath as they neared the secretary. He wanted to look courageous and confident. He didn't wanna look like some boy who was nervous and scared, no.

"Excuse me," Nicholas said.

The secretary raised her face and gasped. Nicholas knew the reason why. It was probably because she was fan or something.

"Nicholas...Miller!" She exclaimed. "Oh my God..." She touched her chest and then gasped again. He could clearly see from her eyes that she loved him. Realizing what he had seen, he quickly stared at Adrian and saw nothing but a wonderful smile on his face. When he got back to her, she was still grinning and smiling flirtatiously. But maybe he could use her to find the information that he needed.

"Oh my god you're so handsome." She exclaimed, literally dying. Hmm, was she horny, Nicholas thought as he stared deep in her eyes? And how come she did not know that he was married? Most of the people had heard about it right?

"Thanks!" Nicholas said in an almost not sure voice. "You're not bad yourself."

"Really," She exclaimed, blushing. "Thanks...especially coming from someone like you. Please, can I take a photo with you, just to show my friends that I was with a hunk? I love you so much."

Okay that was definitely out of hand. Nicholas took a quick glare at his husband once more and saw the same wonderful smile which he had seen a few seconds ago. The boy didn't seem bothered at all. In fact, he seemed to enjoy what was going on with the kind of smile that he had on his face. It just showed Nicholas that Adrian loved him a lot and trusted him big time. He was not gonna break that trust once again.

"Yeah, that," Nicholas said with a frown. "Well, you see I can't do that."

"Why?" The secretary asked with a grin. "We are both single, aren't we?"

"No!" Nicholas chuckled, staring at the wonderful boy he was with. "I'm married." He raised his hand together with Adrian's and showed her the wonderful ring which was fitted on his finger.

"But..."

"You're looking at him." Nicholas smiled, winking at Adrian. "This is the wonderful boy that I am married to."

"Oh my god," She exclaimed, dropping her eyes on the floor. "I didn't know. I..."

"It's okay." Adrian said softly. "There is nothing wrong with what you said. You just didn't know that he's married. Please, don't feel bad. I'm not mad or anything."

The secretary raised her face and smiled faintly, staring at Adrian with her deep brown eyes. She was a really beautiful woman with blonde hair and a beautiful curved face.

"It's fine." Adrian said with a grin. "But I need you r help. I really need your help if you don't mind."

"I'll help with anything." She said with a grin. "It's what I'll do for making such a mistake with your husband."

"Alright," Adrian said, letting go of Nicholas' hand. He then leaned on the secretary's table and almost got close to her. His heart was now racing and he got more nervous again. He began shaking and his breath became faster and quite violent. "I need information on something that is really important. I'm sure you've got some files that can help."

"I have everything on my computer." She said, moving her hands to the key board. "Just tell me what you want to know. If it's not confidential, I'll tell you. But if it is then..."

"No!" Nicholas chuckled softly, folding his arms on his chest.

"Alright," She said with a smile. "What do you want to know?"

Adrian took a deep breath upon hearing the question. "I want to know about Jack Luther, the former owner of this company."

There was silence after what Adrian had said. He looked at the secretary and she stared at him with her mouth wide open and her eyes were wide too. She was acting as if he had said something that was abominable. He had only asked a simple question and she was already acting dumbstruck.

"Hey!" Nicholas snapped his finger, bringing her back to reality.

"I'm...I'm sorry sir." She apologized, moving her hands away from the keyboard. "I can't provide you with that information. It's really confidential."

"But..."

"I don't even have it on my computer. I started working here a few years ago and it was 24 years ago since the last owner died. There are some things that we don't know. I'm sorry but I cannot help you with anything. I don't even know how the last owner used to look like."

Hmm, things were getting a little harder for Adrian. He needed answers real soon but with the kind of situation that he was in, things might have seemed a little difficulty than he had thought. But all hope was not lost.

"Then who can help us?" Nicholas asked. "Do you know of anyone who can help us? The board members," Nicholas exclaimed, grinning brightly. "What about the board members?"

"Yes," The secretary smiled. "Only the board members can give you that information. I know one who was here 24 years ago."

"Good!" Adrian was nervous. He was also happy because he'd get to ask someone who was actually there when everything happened. But he even got more nervous than ever before. He couldn't wait to talk to the man. "Is he in?"

"Yes," The secretary said. "I'll just give him a call if you want."

"Yes please." Adrian hollered. He was getting excited and he had no idea what was going on with him. Maybe he was happy with the fact that he'd get to know about the owner of the company and how he was actually related to him or if he was just over thinking things.

He watched impatiently as the secretary took the telephone and put it on her ear, pressing a number which Adrian didn't care at all.

"Hello," She said on the phone. "Mr. Nicholas Miller is here to see you...okay."

She put the phone down and then gave the both of them a really wonderful smile. "He said you may go in."

"Thank you!" Adrian was more than excited. He was excited yet nervous. "Which..."

"It's floor 72, office number 789."

"Thank you so much for this." Adrian said with a great smile.

Then he looked at his husband who was equally smiling and he signaled him with his eyes. Then just like a flash, his husband wrapped his arm around him and they started moving towards the elevator. Talk about nervousness and fear and you can talk about Adrian, he was really scared but he was not gonna allow that fear to take the best of him. He was gonna search for the truth and he was gonna find out the reason behind his mother telling him about the company name.

They reached the elevator and found themselves in. Nicholas pressed 72 and they began moving even though they both knew it was gonna be long to reach the floor they were headed to. Adrian's nerves were getting the best of him. He felt himself begin to shake too.

"It's a really big company." Adrian said softly, looking around the elevator. Damn, even the whole elevator was elegant inside. Was there a thing that wasn't elegant with this company?

"Yeah," Nicholas chuckled nervously. He had no idea why he was getting nervous all of a sudden. He was supposed to be encouraging Adrian to take it easy and cool down but he was fucking nervous. "It also has other branches here. It is like one huge market."

"Hmm," Adrian said softly, holding on to his husband's hand for support. "It's really that big?"

"Yes," Adrian said, squeezing Adrian's hand. Then he slowly moved his hand to Adrian's waist and brought him closer. He figured he needed to make out with Adrian before they reached the floor they were headed. He also needed to calm his Adrian's nerves...and his too.

"Are you nervous?" Nicholas muttered, staring deep into his eyes.

"A little," Adrian chuckled, slipping his hands on the back of Nicholas.

"Do you want me to take it away?"

"More than anything," Adrian said with an almost equal voice.

Hearing Adrian giving him a hint about what he wanted was really something else. Nicholas instantly got the urge to kiss him. He promised to kiss him till they reached the floor. At least it was gonna make the boy less nervous.

Nicholas moved his hands and grasped the back of Adrian's head. Then he slowly rubbed on it, feeling the wonderful braids that were plaited wonderfully on the boy's head. He loved how they felt on his hands. It was almost like he was in heaven, literally.

Nicholas then moved his hands on the back of Adrian's head and brought his lips closer. Then he captured them and began sucking on them softly, moaning softly as he enjoyed the kiss of the boy that he loved so much. He didn't want to pull away. He just wanted to go on with it for the rest of the trip on the elevator. His whole body vibrated in pleasure and his moans were getting a little louder.

Adrian was on cloud 9 from just feeling those wonderful lips. They were so soft...so amazing...so sweet...so spicy. Kissing on Nicholas' lips was actually magical. All his worries and fears went away. The hands rubbing on his head were sending electrical vibrations to the rest of his body and he moaned in pleasure while the elevator took them up.

It took a few minutes and they enjoyed the wonderful kiss which they were sharing. It was really powerful and ecstatic. After kissing for almost so long, the elevator stopped and so did the kiss. Adrian knew the time had come for the both of them to continue on their quest for the truth.

Adrian pulled away from Nicholas and took a deep breath. Then he felt Nicholas' hands rubbing against his back and they actually helped him relax a bit. He was still nervous though and he knew he was gonna be like that until he finds out the truth. It was not gonna be long.

Nicholas knew how the boy felt so he wrapped his arm around his shoulder and the both of them left the elevator, looking around for the right office. Nicholas just wanted to help Adrian get through with it. It was for the peace of mind right? Besides, maybe Adrian just had a dream or something but Nicholas was gonna help him through it.

After walking only a few feet, Adrian suddenly stopped and sighed. He was suddenly feeling more nervous than he had been a few minutes earlier. The time had now come and it was time to find out the truth, hopefully.

"Here it is." Adrian gasped, staring at the office before his eyes.

"This is it." Nicholas said.

"Yeah,"

Adrian took a deep breath of confidence to get all the negative energy out of him and then he knocked. In no time, he heard a deep manly voice telling him to come in. He knew entering the office was the only way he was gonna find his answers.

With all the questions back in his mind, Adrian stared at his husband and held on to him tighter. Then he moved his face and looked at the office door. Had Nicholas not been with him, he wouldn't have reached that far in his quest. He would have probably gone back to the hotel by now.

Adrian breathed in deeply and touched the door. Then with a confident move, he opened the door and let himself in, still holding his husband. Adrian's face suddenly changed its expression when he entered the office. It was huge, really huge for an office. It had a living room, if he was not mistaken and there were really beautiful couches. They were all organized in a wonderful way and in the centre was a beautiful glass table which looked classy.

And then there was also a bar. There were also two other doors which seemed to be leading somewhere, probably the bedroom or the bathroom. In fact, the whole office looked like a house. It was even bigger than the house he used to be living in with his parents. Gee! It was beautiful but not as beautiful as his room with Nicholas. Now that was like paradise.

Moving his eyes around, Adrian stared straight at the wonderful man seated on the chair, reading a particular document with a pen on his left hand. He had brown hair mixed with lots of grey hair. He was wearing a brown designer's suit and he was a little muscular too. From the look of things, he was also handsome even though he had his face on the document.

The table itself was filled with a number of documents which had the name 'Equilinias' on it. Man, Adrian was sure that he was gonna get answers from that place.

Adrian was still looking around when the man raised his face and smiled brightly. It was true he was really handsome even though he was a little old. He had deep green eyes like Nicholas' and his smile was magnificent.

Seeing him smile, Adrian smiled back and then held Nicholas' hands firmly. He didn't wanna let go of them. Not at that point in time.

"Mr. Nicholas Miller!" The man said, playing with his pen.

"Hello, sir." Nicholas greeted, getting closer to Adrian.

"Not sir," The man chuckled softly. "My name is Luke Bailey. You can call me that."

"Thank you Mr. Bailey," Nicholas chuckled nervously.

"Please, sit down."

Nicholas and Adrian both grabbed seats next to the table but they still had their hands on each other. Nicholas felt like if he left that lovely hand, the boy would if as if he had neglected him so he was gonna hold him till he lets go.

"Err...Mr. Bailey," Nicholas started, staring at his lovely Adrian. "This here is my husband."

"Really," Mr. Bailey gasped. He extended his hand and shook Adrian firmly with that wonderful smile on his face. "I heard the famous Nicholas had gotten married but I never heard he married such a cute boy. I must say," He chuckled softly, letting go of Adrian's hand. "He is a really handsome boy. You have caught yourself a big fish. I think you two look good together."

Nicholas and Mr. Bailey laughed. Adrian blushed brightly, wondering why everyone he had met said that to him. Was he that handsome or was it just a compliment? Either way, he was happy the man was not evil. That meant that he was gonna be easy to talk to.

"Thank you so much." Nicholas chirped, eyeing Adrian who was blushing. "I really appreciate your honesty."

123456...9