Stand Tall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers

"He's really tall," Connor said.

"So have a little faith, my friend. Your time is coming and then you'll have to walk around with a big stick."

"Why?" Connor said having never heard the saying.

"Well, to beat back all the girls that'll be fighting to go out with you. That's why," he said as he pulled his arm down and tickled the boy's ribs.

Connor shrieked with laughter as he fell back onto the bed.

"Stop!" he cried out as Lance kept tickling.

"Okay. That's enough for one counseling session," he said as he let up. "Come on. Let's go wash your face so no one else knows we had our little talk."

Connor slid off the bed and when Lance stood up, he turned and threw his arms around the older man's body and hugged him. He didn't say anything so Lance just hugged back as he hurt for the boy who was dealing with the same thing he'd dealt with while also dealing with losing his father at the same time.

"Go on. Wash up," Lance said.

Connor zipped out of the room to his left toward the bathroom, and Lance turned right where he came within inches of running into Olivia who was trying to dab her eyes.

"Oh. Hi," he said as he stopped in his tracks. "Are you okay?"

She nodded as she kept trying to dry her eyes.

"I'm fine," she said before looking at him. "Lance? That was so incredibly nice of you."

"Oh. You heard. How long were you standing there?"

"I went to check on him after Gavin finally told me what happened. I walked up just as you asked Connor to sit up on the bed."

"I hope you don't mind. I just felt so bad for him."

"Mind? No, of course not. I loved what you told him, Lance. Thank you for being so kind. He's such a good boy, and he's very kind. He's just so self-conscious about this one thing."

"Well, I understand why," Lance told her.

He smiled when he looked up into her eyes, and Olivia realized why then smiled, too.

"Lance? I heard what you said about me. You know, that you like me, and that you were worried about...that."

"I'm dealing with it," he told her, still smiling as he did.

"I just want you to know it absolutely doesn't matter to me at all. What matters is your heart and yours is very big and filled with love and kindness. So please don't ever wonder if how tall you are matters to me because it doesn't."

"I believe you," he told her before he touched her face letting her know he wanted to kiss her again.

She smiled and happily did her best to kiss him without bending down and drawing even more attention to the 'problem'. Unlike Jess, whom she always looked up to when he kissed her, the opposite was true with Lance. Socially, it was very awkward and different to have the roles reversed, and yet as he kissed her, all she could feel was warmth and happiness, and after what she'd just heard him say—maybe even...love.

They heard Connor quietly clear his throat indicating he was watching—again.

"Conner! Hi, honey," his mom said as she slowly pulled away this time.

"It's okay, Mom. I really like Lance, too," he said.

Before she could reply, he said, "Can I have something to eat?"

"Oh, sure. Let me get you something. Lance, do you want something to drink or maybe some dessert?"

"No dessert, please, but I'll take a cup of coffee if that's possible. Without sugar."

Olivia laughed happily and as the three of them turned to walk back toward the kitchen when she slipped her hand into his and said, "I think that can be arranged."

When they got to the kitchen Gavin was sitting there waiting.

"Sorry, Connor," he said in the way a child does when he apologizes because he's been told to do so.

"It's okay," his older brother said lightheartedly. "I don't care anymore. If I don't get too tall, I can be a jockey. Just like Lance."

"Either way, you can be whatever you want to be, right?" Lance said to Connor but also to Gavin.

"Right!" Connor said as his mom asked him what he wanted to eat.

Neither of them mentioned it for several days, but both Lance and Olivia knew something changed after that talk in Connor's bedroom. It may have started at lunch or even in his car on the way into town, but it had started.

It was as though a bond had been created that tied them together as their passions grew as what they were feeling for each other did, too.

They spent virtually every available moment together or with the boys to include hanging around the track when Lance was working with Window Dressing. Olivia dearly loved that Lance always asked Peg to join in even though she invariably said, "No, thanks," wanting them to have as much privacy as they could.

The night before the big race, Olivia was with Lance in his room in the bunkhouse. They'd talked for a couple of hours, and then they started kissing. The kissing became very deep and passionate almost immediately, and then Olivia's blouse ended up on the floor followed by Lance's shirt laying on top of it.

Before anything else came off, Lance asked, "Are you really sure about this?"

Without hesitation, Olivia told him, "Yes. I've never been more sure about anything in my life. But if this is too much of a distraction for you because of the race..."

"No. Not at all. This is the kind of motivation I need to ride the race of my life tomorrow," he told her with a warm smile. "I just needed to know this is what you wanted, too."

"More than anything," she said sweetly. "Because I'm fall..."

She didn't finish the sentence, but Lance knew what she was saying.

"Me, too," was all he said very quietly before unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down her long, shapely legs.

The biggest surprise of all, and 'big' was the word for it, was when she did the same to Lance and saw what was by far the largest cock she'd ever seen in her life.

"Oh...my...God!" she said with a smile as she looked at it then at him then back at the anaconda between his legs.

"Yeah, I sometimes think that's where all my growin' took place," he said with a laugh.

"That's...that's a handful," she said as she wrapped both hands around it and barely took up half its length. She smiled playfully as she pushed him onto the little twin bed and knelt between his legs.

"In case I haven't told you yet, I love your body," she said sweetly. "Not just this, but all of it. I knew you were in shape, but I had no idea you were so...what? Chiseled?"

Lance laughed then said, "I do the best with what God gave me."

"Well, this is going to be a real challenge," she told him as she smiled again before doing her best to take him her mouth.

It had been many years since Olivia gave a man oral. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, it was just that with Jess, the thought disgusted her. She craved sex, but even when she gave in and let him 'do her' she couldn't enjoy it because of all the tension between them. But that night, she felt 18 again and was happily working on the...biggest project she'd ever tackled.

"I said you were a handful, but 'mouthful' is the better word," she said as his massive shaft popped out of her mouth.

She went back to work and did everything she'd ever learned as she pleasured her handsome lover. When he got close to coming, he pulled her up onto the bed and returned the favor sending her into ecstasy once with his fingers as they French kissed, again with his tongue, then finally with the Spitting Cobra he used to charm her.

An hour later, she lay underneath him still panting for breath.

"Wow," she managed to say when it was over. "You were...amazing. And BIG!"

Lance laughed then said, "You are so beautiful, Olivia."

Her eyes were darting back and forth with his when he gently touched her face when he quietly said, "I'm pretty sure I love you."

He saw her eyes fill with tears as she said, "I'm pretty sure I love you, too."

She'd promised herself she'd leave after they made love, but knew her mom would put the boys to bed without asking questions, and now she knew she couldn't leave. At least not until he'd made love to her again. She also knew she'd be more sore than she'd ever been the next day, but realized it was more than worth the reminder she'd feel with every step or movement she made until she got used to something that big violating her in the most wonderful way imaginable.

It was just before midnight when she got ready to leave after staying for two more rounds.

"Good luck, tomorrow," she told him as she got dressed.

"I won't be needing luck," he replied with a smile. "Not as long as you're there rooting for me."

"I will be," she told him sweetly. "I'll always be there for you, Lance. Well, for as long as you want me, that is."

"I'd like that. Very much," he told her before kissing her goodbye. "And I'll always want you there."

Her mom was waiting up for her, and although she didn't ask questions, she did give her 'the look'.

"What?" Olivia asked as though she had no idea what the look was about.

"Oh, nothing," her mom said, smiling the first real, true smile she'd seen since Olivia's father was alive.

Peg feigned a big yawn then stretched her arms and said, "I'm tired now. I think I'll go to bed."

Olivia knew her mom knew and also knew she not only didn't care but was happy for her daughter. And Olivia couldn't ever remember being happier in her entire life.

Lance was up at 6:30 and went through his normal morning routine before going over to the house for breakfast, something he'd been doing since 'the talk'.

"Morning," Olivia said as she kissed him hello after flashing a happy smile his way.

"Long time no see," he told her just as Peg walked in.

"So...are you ready?" Olivia asked.

"Very," Lance told her.

As they sat there sipping a cup of coffee, Peg said, "I just want to say something here."

"Okay," Olivia said as she put her cup down.

"What you two do is none of my business..."

"But?" Olivia interjected.

"No 'but', " her mom said with as big smile.

"Unless the 'but' means I'm very happy that you two are um...getting along so well."

Peg then raised her eyebrows up and down several times indicating she knew.

The older woman smiled again and Olivia said, "Mom! What's gotten into you?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just happy to see my baby happy. That's all. Oh, and my grandsons who've taken quite a shine to you, Lance, are also very happy."

"The feeling's mutual, Peg. Actually, all of the feelings are mutual," he said smiling back at her.

Peg grabbed her cup, stood up then topped it off, and said, "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone."

She winked at them both then left the kitchen humming something.

"I haven't heard her do that since Dad was alive," Olivia said.

"What was she humming?"

"Stand Tall by Burton Cummings," Olivia told him.

"Too funny," Lance said before he leaned over and kissed her. "That was my theme song growing up. Or in my case...not growing up."

Olivia laughed with him before kissing him back. Sitting on the barstools in the kitchen, they were roughly the same 'height'.

"Lance?"

"Yes?"

"I was going to wear heels today. To the race. Is that okay?"

He smiled then said, "Of course. I can only imagine how beautiful you'll look. I've never seen you dressed up yet."

"Oh, yeah. I guess that's true, huh?" she said. "Hmmm. And yet you still love me."

She hesitated then said very seriously as though it was in doubt, "Right?"

"I do," he assured her. "Very much."

"It's funny how things happen, you know? I honestly wondered if I'd ever meet anyone I'd ever fall in love with again, and this was the last place I thought it would happen."

"It's not soon for you?" he asked again having wondered that several times even though she'd assured him she was ready.

"No. Not at all. I can't imagine meeting anyone else I'd love more or who could love me or my boys as much as you do. So, no. It's definitely not too soon. But that doesn't mean you have to be...you know...exclusive with me."

He knew she wanted exclusivity and was only saying that in case he needed more time.

"I want to be exclusive with you. Very exclusive," he told her.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said quietly before kissing him.

Lance smiled then said, "I should get something to eat then head over to the track. Miguel kept Window Dressing there last night."

"Oh, right. You took him for a light workout yesterday. Do you think he's ready?"

"He's more than ready. As Robert E. Lee said just before the Battle of Gettysburg, one he had no intention of fighting until one of his general's disobeyed his orders and got them involved, 'It is all in God's hands now, suh'."

His southern accent wasn't bad, but it still made Olivia laugh.

"Handsome, smart, and funny. Gee, no wonder I love you," she said happily.

"Oh, I thought it had something to do with my um...enormous..."

"Hey, Lance!" they heard Connor say.

Lance stopped talking, and Olivia covered her mouth as she gasped before laughing, too.

"What's so funny?" Connor asked as he opened the fridge to get some orange juice.

"Oh, nothing," his mom said while smiling at her handsome, younger boyfriend.

"I was just telling your mom a...big...joke," Lance said as he stood up.

Olivia covered her mouth again and said playfully, "Don't you have a race or something to get to?"

"Oh, right. This is my...big...day," he said unable to keep from smiling.

Olivia laughed loudly while Connor just shook his head.

"Grown ups," he said as he took a big first drink.

Olivia walked him to the ranch house then said, "Good luck, today."

"Thank you," Lance told her. "I'll be looking for you. What will you be wearing?"

"A white dress and a white, floppy hat."

She posed then said in an exaggerated southern accent, "Just like any Suth-uhn Bay-ell would, suh!"

Lance laughed then she said, "Oh, and four-inch white heels."

"No parasol?" he teased.

"I suppose I could find one around here somewhere, but no, not today," she said feeling happier than she could ever remember.

"Then I should be able to find you. Well, once I'm on my horse and tall enough to see, anyway."

Olivia laughed then put her arms around him and said, "I love you, Lance."

He held her close then said, "I love you, too...honey."

When he called her that for the first time she held him close and didn't want to let go.

Lance didn't care that his head was buried in her neck before he gently took her arms down from around his neck and said, "It's show time."

"Okay. See you there...sweetheart," she said ever-so...sweetly.

Lance kissed her softly then let her go so he could get ready for the biggest day of his life.

On the way to the track, he found himself singing Stand Tall before another song he'd heard somewhere in the past came to mind. He had no idea who sang it, but he kept singing the part that he remembered that mattered.

He sang out loud, "I'm on the run. No time to sleep. I've gotta ride, ride like the wind. And I've got such a long way to go, to make it to the border of Mexico. I've gotta ride, ride like the wind."

He was still singing when he saw Miguel waiting for him when he walked into the dressing room.

"You ready to rock and roll, mi amigo?" the older man asked.

"You better believe it. I'm gonna...ride like the wind."

"Well, your horse is ready, my friend. He's chomping at the bit to um...fly like an eagle today," Miguel said using the words from another golden oldie. "Just hold on tight."

"Will do, Miguel. And don't worry. I've got a good feeling about this race today."

"I hope so. Because I really don't want to have to start mopping floors at my age," Miguel said with a nervous smile.

They shook hands then Lance started undressing so he could change into the 'silks' he'd be wearing for the race. His jersey that day was a bright green with a blue lightning bolt in front and blue stripes on the sleeves. He wore the traditional white pants and high black boots, while his silk cap was also green and blue like his shirt.

On the way out he ran into several of the other jockeys who all wished him luck while he did the same. He laughed when he realized he was the tallest rider in the race then hoped that wouldn't be a disadvantage.

"Too late to worry about being too tall now," he said to himself as he tried to push everything out of his mind but the ride.

He was doing quite well until he walked out of the tunnel and saw her.

"Lance! Hi!" Olivia said as she waved and smiled. The boys were right beside her and also waved and called out to him.

He'd never seen anyone so beautiful in all his life. Olivia was tall, elegant, and even statuesque. She was also wearing makeup for the first time as well as jewelry with the gorgeous white dress, and the race was now the last thing on his mind.

"Wow," he said as he looked up at them from the tunnel below.

"Thank you," she said with a bright, happy smile. "And you look very dapper in your silks."

He cupped one hand as though he was telling a secret and said, "Yeah, if I was in a gay bar, I'd have every guy in the place hitting on me."

Olivia laughed happily then wished him luck.

"Good luck, Lance!" the boys both said. They actually did look dapper in their button-down shirts and slacks with their hair combed all nice and neat.

"Thanks, boys. This one's for you!" Lance told them as they both gave him a high five.

"Hey! What about me?" Olivia said pretending to pout.

"I'm saving my surprise for you for later on," he told her in a way that the boys wouldn't know was innuendo.

"Oh, I see. Is it a really...big...surprise?" she said, unable to stop smiling.

"I've heard it described that way," he teased back.

"So no kiss?" she said continuing the fake pout.

"I don't want mess up your lipstick."

"I can reapply it, you know," she told him as she walked down the steps to the tunnel level.

"Well, okay. Maybe one little kiss," he said.

In the heels, Olivia was 6' 3" and towering over him, but neither of them cared as he kissed her once before she gently wiped off the dark red stain left behind.

"Good luck, honey. I love you!" she told him.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I love you, too," he said as her hand slipped out of his.

Lance's mind returned to the gravity of the race when he saw the paddock being pulled out onto the track that had just finished being freshly graded.

"This is it," he said quietly as he stood there and mentally prepared himself.

Lance went through his checklist from mounting the horse to crossing the finish line. Step by step. Item by item. Those were the tangible things he needed to do.

And then there were the intangibles; those things that a jockey either learned to 'feel' or didn't. He knew he could ride a technically perfect race and still not win. He had to 'sense' when to hold back, when to pass, and when to push the horse for all it was worth. Just one small error in judgment could mean losing by a nose or by several lengths if he got boxed in or forced inside or outside at the wrong time.

"It's all over but the shouting," he told himself as the trainers led the horses out onto the track.

He took one look back at the very tall, gorgeous, woman he loved. She was watching him, and immediately saw him look her way. She waved a small wave and he could tell she was letting the boys know he was looking as they waved, too.

He waved back then waited for Miguel to bring him his steed.

"Good luck, amigo," Miguel said as he held the horse while Lance mounted him.

"Thanks, good buddy. See you in the winner's circle," Lance said.

"My ass," another jockey who overheard him said.

"Ya gotta love competition," Lance said as Miguel handed him the reins.

"What competition?" Miguel said loudly enough for the other jockey to hear. "All he's gonna see is Window Dressing's backside!"

The other rider glared, Lance laughed, and then patted Window Dressing on the neck and said, "You can do this, boy!"

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers