Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that they wouldn't give me what I needed but if it made Carl happy then maybe he would give me round 2 and 3, so I did what he asked. I moved onto the bed and motioned for one of the guys to come over to me on the bed. They both looked at one another and both seemed scared of me but eventually one came closer. I could see that he was already hard as a rock.

"Why don't you show me what you are packing down there?" I asked as I ran my hand over his bulge.

He quickly undid his belt and short and in seconds his pants and underwear were on the floor. It took every ouch of energy I had not to laugh at what the guy was packing but I was spoiled, so it was probably bigger than the most. I didn't get very far with him. I gave his cock a few strokes then teased it with my tongue a little and before I could ask if he liked that. He shot his load all over my chest.

"Don't worry baby, we are just getting started, so relax and when you are ready for round 2 then we will have some fun." I said reassuringly.

I saw that the next guy was already naked with his dick in his hand watching what was going on, I smiled then wiped off his friend's cum and made my way over to the guy. I lowered myself between his legs onto my knees then grabbed onto the shaft of the guy. I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock listening to him moan in delight as my lips did what they were made to do. He lasted a little longer than his buddy and shot a load of cum into my mouth. I gulped it down like there was no tomorrow and licked off any leftover cum on the guy. He was already breathing heavily and had a huge smile on his face.

"Relax a little sweetie and then come onto the bed and Ill show you what a real woman can do for her man." I said.

The other guy was sitting on the bed and I pushed him down onto the bed adjusting him so that I could ride him until he came or I came. I got onto the bed and straddled him then motioned for his buddy to come over and told him to lie next to him. I slowly guided his cock into my pussy and purred like a kitten telling him how big he felt in me. Not only was did he have a stiff cock he was stiff as a board as I started to ride him. I had to grab onto his hands to run them over my breasts and thighs then jerked off his buddy making sure he was hard. I faked moaning and screaming in sexual delight for a few minutes and just as I was starting to get into it, He let out a loud grunt and shot his load deep into my pussy. I rode him a little more telling him that he was great then moved over to the next guy.

I was ready to break off both the cock and fuck them until they were raw to get what I wanted out of them. He was hard as a rock and giggling like a little school girl as he felt my wet pussy on his cock for the first time as I was assuming. I grinded my hips on him a little then slowly began to work his cock in and out of my pussy slowly. My moans with him were actually not faked and I was hoping that this would be the one to push me over the edge but I was disappointed. I collapsed in between the two and ran my hands up and down their thighs and started to jerk them both off at the same time until they realized the time and said that they had to go.

They both giggled as they got dressed and I laid there naked wanting more. I never met guys to pass up some grade A pussy and tried to convince them to stay. They both paused as I started to play with my pussy fingering it slowly but they opened the door then walked out of the apartment. I heard them giving one another a high five and I just laid in bed awhile longer hoping that Carl would come in and finish me off but after about a half hour. I figured that he wasn't coming.

I walked out of the room and saw that no one was in the apartment. I gathered up my clothes from the floor and saw a note for me on the coffee table. I read it and it said that I wasn't to leave the apartment and he wanted me to clean up the apartment and the room then clean myself up. So I did what was asked of me because I didn't want Carl pissed at me and not get his cock anymore. So, his apartment was spotless then I proceeded to clean myself off. I loved their bathroom, it was the only chance I got to take a bath and I relished every moment I could in that bathroom.

I walked around the apartment for the whole night in just towel and gave the pizza delivery guy a huge surprise when my towel fell off when I gave him the money for the pizza. If he was black I would have fucked him right then and there but he was some teenage white boy. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to a loud talking in the hallway. Moments later, I saw Carl with 4 of his friends coming in from a night of drinking and partying.

"Looks like you need some Chocolate for dessert." Carl joked as he saw the pizza out.

I giggled then nodded my head up and down then letting the towel come off of me. I stood up so everyone could see me naked.

"She all yours, boys, don't break this slut in half." He joked.

He pointed to where they could take me and one of the guys grabbed me by my arm then dragged me into Phil's old room. They tossed me onto the bed and the rest of the night was a blur for me. I remember seeing black cock after black cock in my mouth and being thrown around the room like a rag doll.

When I woke up the next morning, I was sore as hell and my hair was sticky and the sheets were sticking to my body. I felt like I had been run over by a semi truck. I tried to stand up to use the washroom but my legs weren't cooperating with me and it took me a few times to finally get out of bed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I looked like crap. Those guys used me all night long as pieces of the night began to come to me, I started to get aroused thinking about all the black cock that made me cum over and over. I didn't remember if Carl fucked me but I did remember that I gave him a blowjob and it was the best one I ever gave a guy I thought to myself. I came back into the bedroom and saw Carl sitting at the end of the bed.

"Did my little slut have fun last night?" Carl asked.

I nodded my head and sat down on the bed next to Carl. Even though I was sore as hell and still half asleep, I still wanted Carl's big black cock. I placed my hand on his thigh then ran it up slowly towards his groin.

"Fuck girl, you are a fucking nympho, aren't you." Carl said,

"I just miss your cock and its all I can think about, even last night, I fantasized about you and your cock as your friends fucked me." I replied

"Well, it is breakfast time and I'm sure you need a little protein to start your day." He said.

I slid off the bed onto my knees looking up at Carl and he knew that he had me wrapped around his finger. But I didn't care I just loved his cock and wanted it as much as I can. I slowly wrapped my lips around his cock and wonderful memories of great fucks filled my minds as his scent filled my nasal cavities. It just made me want his cock even more. I licked up and down his shaft slowly then teased his massive black balls with my tongue then hummed softly as I sucked on one of his balls in my mouth.

I made my way back up his shaft and then feverishly began to bob up and down on his cock. I could feel his massive hand on the back of my head pushing my head down onto his cock. Time seemed to stand still as I blew him like there was no tomorrow. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed every drop then licked any remaining cum off the tip of his cock and gave it a kiss.

I looked up and smiled seeing that he had a satisfied look on his face.

"So when you gonna ask me to stay here, I know you got no where to go for the holidays since your folks aint too happy that you are fucking niggers now." He said.

I was shocked that he knew that but told him that I didn't want to impose on him and I can take care of myself.

"Well, this room is yours for break, I aint going anywhere both since it's just me and my older brother and he is busy. He said.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for his kindness. He stood up, adjusted his boxers pulling them back up, tossed a roll of cash from his pocket on the bed and told me to clean myself up.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Its part of what I got from those guys for fucking you." He said,

"You pimped me out." I shockingly said.

"Yea, you wanted to fuck and that pussy and mouth belong to me and I can do whatever I want with it and if you don't like it then get the fuck out and you will never see my cock ever again." He added as he walked out.

I was in shock and didn't know what to do, I was offended that he would treat me that way but on the other hand, the taste of his cum still fresh in my mouth was such a turn on for me and I loved the way his cock made me feel that I didn't know if I could live without it. I just hoped that this was a one time thing and decided to forgive and forget.

I finally made it out of the bedroom and found my clothes seeing Carl sitting on the couch watching television. I got dressed in front of him and told him that I was leaving to get some things for Christmas break and will be back in a few hours. He seemed to ignore me and the only thing he said was that the key was by my purse.

I made it back to my dorm and I was walking slowly because I was sore as hell from the night of pounding that I took. The building was hopping and people going everywhere due to the mass exodus of students going home for the holidays. It made me sad that I was a woman without a home but it was life and nothing I could do about it. I wasn't going to beg my parents to come home because I really didn't do anything seriously wrong. Listening to all the people being so excited on my floor to leave started to get to me and I broke down and started to cry while I was gathering up some clothes to wear for the upcoming weeks. We basically had close to a month off and I figured Id try to get a part time job to help pay for some things later in the semester. I was lucky enough to have my tuition and room and board paid for until the end of my freshman year but after that was a whole another story.

I did get curious about the roll of money, I really didn't look at it, I begrudging took it and tossed it in my purse along with my cell. So, I pulled the roll out and started to count how much was there. I was shocked to find out that there was $250. I made small talk with those on my floor that I gotten to know as they said their goodbyes. I made up a story that I was going home but no one needed to know my business.

I made it back over to Carl's place and he was on the phone. He saw me then went back to his call. I overheard him talking about me a little or at least describing me to someone and seemed to be focused on my skills in bed the most. It made me feel a lot better knowing that I could make someone happy in someway and if he only knew how he made me feel but figured he could tell by the way I moan and scream in delight when he fucks me.

I started to unpack when Carl came into the room. He didn't say anything to me; he grabbed me, threw me onto the bed, pulled up my skirt, ripped off my panties then slammed his massive black missile into my willing and wanting pussy. He started off slowly then as he increased his pace, he grabbed onto my ponytail pulling on it while fucking me.

"Whose pussy is this?" I yelled.

"It's your pussy baby." I moaned out.

"Don't call me baby, call me master." He ordered as he gave my ass a hard smack.

"Say it right, slut." He barked.

"It's your pussy, Master." I cried out.

His pounding became faster and harder and I was in heaven. I swear that the whole town could hear me screaming in ecstasy but I didn't care, I just wanted to cum and have the most incredible orgasms that I ever had in life as I did with Carl.

"I love your big fucking black cock." I bellowed out.

"Louder whore." He yelled as he smacked my ass even harder.

"I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK" I screamed out.

"Again, you piece of trash white slut." He said.

"I LOVE BLACK COCK, MASTER." I yelled out.

He gave my pussy a few more minutes of hard and rough pounding then he filled my wanton pussy full with his wonderful black seed. Once he released he grip on my hips, I collapsed to the bed exhausted savoring the moment of a great fuck.

"You can't expect plenty of that over the next few weeks." He said as he pulled up his sweats then walked out of the room.

A huge smile lit up my face as I enjoyed the moment coming down from a few residual orgasms that went thru my body. I knew that this was going to be a great vacation and just hoped that he wouldn't get tired of me or my pussy when the break ended but figured I had been in the apartment for less than 10 minutes and he took me already was a good sign.

I walked out of the bedroom in a t-shirt and boyshorts showing off my long legs for Carl and he smiled when he saw me. I went and sat by him on the couch. He pushed me off the couch onto the floor.

"Listen slut, you need to know your place here, first of all you don't sit next to me, you will sit on the floor, then since I was nice enough to let your slutty ass stay here, you will cook, clean and fuck whenever I want too and if you disobey me then I'm throwing your ass out of here. Do you understand?" Carl asked.

"Yes, master." I replied softly.

I sat down on the floor next to Carl and he ordered me thru the night to make him dinner then get him drinks and for dessert I got to give him a blowjob then he fucked me all night long. It was amazing.

The rest of the break was exactly the same; I fucked and sucked him everyday then did whatever else he asked of me. It was the night before Christmas when he told me that he was going to his brother's house for the day and wouldn't be back until after New Year's Eve. I used the money that he gave me earlier to get him a nice Xmas gift and he seemed touched.

Then he gave me a gift also and I was shocked that I actually got a Xmas gift since it was the only one I got that year. It was a cd or what I thought was a cd but ended up being a DVD.

"I think we should watch it now" He said.

I got up then tossed in the movie and sat back down on the floor next to Carl and when the movie started I was shocked at what I was seeing. It was me surrounded by 4 black guys. The asshole videotaped me getting fucked by his buddies that night. He made me sit there and watch the whole thing with him.

Needless to say that watching me being the center of attention was quite a turn on, I particularly loved the scenes when the guys surrounded me and I was going around blowing all of them. They were smacking my head and cheeks with their cocks and I had this happy peaceful look in my face. The guys were calling me names and fucked me silly all night long. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. The way my face became distorted as they were filling my pussy with their cocks or when an intense orgasm hit me the way that I looked was so hot and I had no idea what came out of my mouth while I was getting fucked or that I was so loud in bed. They had their way with me for almost 4 hours and they used me, made fun of me, called me names and came all over my body, face and hair.

After the video was over, Carl patted me on my head in approval and liked what he saw apparently because when I turned my head, I saw that he was rock hard and I moved in between his legs and wrapped my pale white hand around his massive black cock slowly stroking it up and down.

"I think I need to watch that again while you do what you do best." He said.

I twirled my tongue around the head of his cock while listening to the video starting again. After that, I didn't hear anything, I just worked his cock in and out of my slutty mouth slowly then as I tasted his precum in my mouth, the pace and intensity of the blow job increased and several minutes later, he shot his wonderful seed into my mouth. It was good to the last drop and as I pulled back, a drop of cum formed on the tip of his cock. I leaned back in and kissed it then pulled back slowly looking submissively back up at him with the drop of cum stretching from the tip of his cock to my lips.

I rested my head on his massive thigh then turned around to see what was taking place and we just got to the part where one of the guys were fucking me doggy style and I was blowing another. I watched the video for some time until I felt Carl's strong hand grab onto my ponytail and pull my head back.

"What don't you watch yourself the way that God intended you to, with a black dick inside you?" Carl commented.

I moved up and straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position while watching me get fucked on television. I slowly guided his cock into my pussy then purred like a kitten as his massive black cock filled his property now. I slowly began to work is cock in and out of my pussy watching me get fucked silly on video and it just made everything so much hotter. I was wetter than I have ever been and just wanted to be filled like this forever. He grabbed onto my hips as my moaning on the video and in real life was turning him on also. His started to match my pace riding him with his own rapid pace. Wave after wave of orgasms filled my body then my mind was set ablaze with the most intense fireworks show that I ever had. After several minutes of intense pounding, I heard a loud grunt then a warm feeling deep in my womb. I grinded my hips on his cock as he held me down feeling the full effect of his cock in my pussy and to make sure that I got every last drop of his black seed.

He pushed me off of him when he was done and as I lay on the floor exhausted, I could feel his cum oozing out of my satisfied pussy and formed a small pool on the floor under me. Carl saw this when he got up to go to the bathroom.

"Bad slut, now lick my cum off the floor or you will never feel the power of my cock ever again." He said.

I moved onto my hands and knees and lapped up his cum like he commanded. I hear a few clicks while I was doing it and when I was finished I looked up and saw that he had his camera phone pointed at me.

"Looks like I got a new screensaver." He joked. I was embarrassed at what this man made me do but at the same time I loved his cock so much that I would do anything for it plus the fact that he was going to use the picture as his screensaver made me feel special. He took me one more time that night in my bed then when I woke up the next morning looking for a little morning fun he was gone.

I quickly became depressed that I had to spend Christmas all alone, I ran myself a nice bath and relaxed in it until I got a call from my little sister, she called me at least once a week and even after my parents disowned me she we still talked. She didn't agree with my parent's decision but she had to obey them. We talked about how school was going and now that my parents made her pledge to be abstinent until she was married because they didn't want her to turn into me. But the one thing that I knew that my folks didn't was that my sister was into experimenting and told me about her sleepovers and how she is confused about her sexuality now since she has only been with women because those same girls made the same pledges to their folks. None of her friends, ever been with a guy before and in an odd way were turning a whole generation of girls in our town into lesbians or at minimum bisexual.

She had to get off the phone quickly because my parents were coming home and if they found out that she called me then she would get into trouble. I wished her a Merry Christmas and told her that I loved her and missed her. I hung up the phone and remembered the first conversation I had with her after my folks found out that I was fucking Carl. She commented out of curiosity that her and some of her friends went online to check out some black guys and the first question asked was if they were all that big and we got a huge giggle out of it and she joked she could see why I went down that path.