Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the rest of the day in just a t-shirt watching me getting fucked by those guys again and it was the hottest thing I have ever down. Half way thru the first view, I was spread eagle on the couch rubbing my clit and fingering my wet pussy until I came. It wasn't anything like what I experienced with Carl and some of his friends but still was nice. I was disappointed in myself however, I was suppose to work and make a few extra bucks but for the first 2 weeks of Christmas break, all I did was cook and clean then suck and fuck Carl.

It was the first time I ever felt totally alone and isolated from everyone, I spent New Year's Eve all alone for the first time ever and was getting increasing hornier and hornier as the days went by. I could fuck a whole football team then fuck their opponent's right after that how much I wanted to get fucked. I shot a few text messages to Carl with me acting slutty to get him to come back sooner and take me but he never returned my messages.

It was a few days after the New Year and I was awoken to Carl grabbing me by my legs and spreading them as wide as he could then violating my pussy until he came then left me to savor the moment. There was something about just getting fucked hard and fast that ramped up my sex drive. My last night at Carl's place was quite fun for me, couple of his buddies that was leaving for Iraq came to visit and they all got a chance to fuck me and allowed me to suck there cock like no tomorrow. I even let them take pictures of me in action to give them something to remember me by. I would have blown every solider before they left for war if I could I thought to myself, it was the least I could do for their sacrifice.

So I let them have there way with me all day and all night long and Carl seemed to be enjoying the show that I was putting on for him but the next day, I was regretting what I did the day before because I was sore as hell and my legs were covered with black and blue marks and I even pulled a hamstring muscle in the process. Now, I would have loved to see me in action but when I asked Carl if he did anything, she just shook his head no then shook his cock up and down then like a good slut and I did what my master wanted. So I dropped to my knees and he gave me a going away present to savor on my way back to the dorms.

Over the next few months, all I did was study, work and fuck Carl and whomever he wanted me too. He would text me an address or a time to be at his place and I would show up there and do whatever he wanted. When the Super Bowl was on, he had me serving drinks and food to him and his buddies naked which lead to a wild night of sex for me. The only issue that I was having with it was that none of the other guys ever measured up to Carl and many were laughable in cock sizes. So the myth to me that all black guys were hung like a horse was thrown out the window but if I had to take a quick shot in the mouth and deal with a minuteman to get a good pounding from Carl and get a real cock then I was game for it.

I was constantly horny around midterms and the only thing I could do was study to take my mind off of sex and Carl always knew when I was horny because he go days or a week without giving me what I needed and it drove me crazy but when I got that text I was completely satisfied and that's all that I wanted. I didn't mind it because I enjoyed making Carl happy and I just loved sex now, so it was a win-win situation for everyone. The only time I was creeped out was when it was one of his teachers and I had to go to his office then blew him while he was meeting with students and he had this creepy vibe to his house also because Id see pictures of him and his granddaughter and she was my age which made things even weirder.

It was just after midterms when Carl got done using me that he told me that I was going with him to Chicago as a reward for being a good slut to him. I was excited since I never been to a city that big in my life and it was nice that I would finally meet his older brother whom I only seen in pictures.

I gathered up a few things for the week then trekked over to Carl's when I got there he was finishing up packing himself. He tossed me his bag and I carried his things down to his car. We began the three hour trip up to Chicago and made some small talk but once we got out to the open road. I got the fun idea of giving him road head, so I leaned over and moved my head into his lap. He adjusted himself then I unzipped his pants then pulled his massive limp cock out of his pants. I grabbed onto it then licked it up and down then all around until he was hard as a rock.

As we drove down the road, I heard trucks blowing there horns and cars beeping as we drove down the road. I stopped for a moment because I thought he was driving dangerous but he pushed my head back down onto his cock and I finished him off. I rose up with a huge smile and a stream of cum on the side of my mouth. I adjusted myself on my seat and just sat there with a devilish smirk on my face as we drove up to the city.

When we got into the city, I had never seen building so tall and so many people in one place as I did as we drove thru downtown Chicago to get to his brother's place. Once we arrived, we drove into this underground garage then made our way up to his condo. When I entered the condo, I was amazed at how huge and stunning this place was. It was bigger than my home and that was just the living room. Carl shouted out and appeared was this well dressed, stunning Asian woman then Carl's brother appeared. They hugged and got caught up.

"This is Madison." Carl said.

I waved hello to his brother and the Asian woman in the room.

"Damn, you were right, she is pretty hot but if you threw some tits on her, she would look a million times hotter." Carl's brother said.

Carl was shocked at the bluntness of the comment but it was something that I always wished I had but could never do anything about.

"Its okay, he is right, I hate being part of the itty bitty titty committee and would love to have a huge rack one day to show off." I replied.

"My brother said you got some skills, so why don't you show me whatca got." He said as he sat down on his leather sofa.

"What my brother wants, he gets, so you better make him happy or it's a long walk back to school." Carl commented.

I felt really awkward because I didn't know what the dynamic was between Ron and the Asian woman in the room. But I did what was requested of me and moved in-between Ron's legs then ran my hands up and down his thighs feeling the silk material feel so nice to my touch. I undid his belt buckle then began to unzip his pants and by this point, it their was anything serious between the Asian chick and him then this would be over but once I pulled his cock out of his pants then I knew I had to green light.

"Pay attention Neko she may give you a run for your money." He joked as I wrapped my lips around his cock for the first time sucking on the tip of his head softly.

I slowly moved up and down his pencil thin cock but 8 inches was still 8 inches. I licked up and down his shaft slowly then teased his balls with my tongue while working my way back up his shaft and engulfing his cock into my mouth.

"Damn, where you find this tall ass slut?" Ron asked.

"She was dating my former roommate but he wouldn't give her what she needed, so I slid in and being sliding in her ever since." Carl replied.

"She got mad skills; stupid white boy didn't know what he was missing." Ron added.

"All white boys now are gonna miss out, she loves her black cock and gets all that I allow her to and if she disobeys me then she knows what she wont be getting." Carl said as he held his crotch.

He moaned as my DSL's pressed against his throbbing shaft and began to bob up and down slowly then increased the pace as his breathing started to get heavier. I could tell that he was about to explode in my mouth but I felt someone grab onto my ponytail and yank my head back causing Ron to cum all over my face.

"White girl just got whiter." He joked.

I wiped away cum from my eyes and licked up his cum that was close to my lips and his cum tasted kind of funky, so I didn't mind that much getting sprayed in the face. Then the hand that was pulling my hair pushed me back and told me to clean off the rest like a good whore does. I was shocked that the Asian chick was such a bitch but maybe I was better at sucking dick than she was and it made her feel better but I didn't care, I looked over at Carl and he seemed pleased at what he saw.

"You should see how flexible this bitch is too?" Carl said as I wiped away his cum from my face.

"What don't you show us, slut?" Ron asked.

Since I was already on the floor, I just spread my legs so that my left leg was in front of me and my right leg as in back of me. I felt my hamstrings stretch since its been awhile since I did a split then I stood up and let my feet slide to my sides and was spread eagle on the floor and I heard a loud damn echo thru the condo. I smiled and bounced up and down a little to show off.

"Clean the bitch up then take her shopping, the men gotta talk." Ron ordered.

I didn't even get a chance to wipe all his cum out of my hair or face when Neko grabbed me by the hand then dragged me out of the apartment. I sensed that she wasn't a big fan of me but as long as she didn't touch Carl then I had no issue with her. . We made small talk in the cab ride to the spa that she was taking me too and she seemed okay. It was nice to be pampered and treated like a queen for once. We then had lunch and I got to learn more about what she did and what Ron did. It was nice to have someone to talk to and joke about liking the chocolate among other things.

After lunch, we did some serious shopping and I ended up getting lots of new lingerie, skirts and dresses. I kept trying to stop her from buying me things but she insisted and I never look a gift horse in the mouth. When we got back to the condo, the guys were gone and it was just Neko and I. She did some work and I went where I was staying and decided to take a nap since I was tired.

I had no idea on how long I was asleep but I was awoken to a sharp pain in my pussy and a big cock filling it at a hard and fast pace which caused me to moan and scream in sexual delight. When I was fully aware of what was going on, I glanced up in a mirror as the person behind me pulled my hair and had the shock of my life in seeing that it was Neko fucking me with this huge black strap-on dildo. I let her have her way with me and just enjoyed the rough pounding and intense orgasms. She seemed to enjoy watching me squirm and scream in pleasure and pain.

When she was done using my pussy, she pulled out then let go of my hips which caused me to collapse onto the bed. She moved up to my face and shoved the dildo in my mouth.

"Suck on it whore like it was a real black cock." She screamed.

"You know that when I was 8 years old, I had bigger tits than you and now look at what a real woman is like." She added.

She roughly fucked my mouth and I tried my best to not gag on it or throw up but once I got control of the shaft then I showed her how a real woman pleased her man. I could see her nipple protruding from her blouse as she watched me suck that dildo like a porn star. We adjusted positions and once she was on her back, she grabbed one of my hands and made it caress her breasts. At first, I thought that her breasts were fake but once I got a chance to play with one of them, and like the Seinfeld episode, they were real and they were spectacular.

Once, I got tired of sucking on that fake cock, I adjusted myself then slowly guided the dildo into my wet pussy slowly beginning to ride up and down as I squeezed and played with her amazing rack. At first, I thought it was weird to be getting fucked by a fake cock but an orgasm is an orgasm was my view point. Once I had a few more great orgasms, I collapsed on Neko exhausted with my heart racing in my chest and breathing heavily. She pushed me off of her, got on top of me while removing her strap-on then positioned her pussy right over my face.

"Lick it whore, make me cum now." She barked at me

She had the smoothest pussy I ever felt, she was freshly shaved and her scent was wonderful. I never licked pussy before but knew that I had no choice. I had no idea on what I was doing, so I just ran my tongue in-between her labia then all around them. She moaned softly and I figured that she would get off the same way as I would. So I moved up to her clit and just started to flick my tongue at it, kissing it, sucking on it and it seemed to work, since she was moaning in delight playing with her nipples while grinding her pussy on my face. I moved down then started to flick my tongue in and out of her for a few moments but got no response, so I went back up to her clit to finish her off. She had a few good orgasms and one strong one but after her last orgasm, she got off of me looked down at me to see my face covered in her juices, gave me a small smile then walked out.

I was in shock about what happened but it wasn't the last time that she did that to me. She would often barge in on me in the shower bend me over and fucked me until I came then just left. But it was the showers with Carl that I enjoyed the most, I would wash his strong muscular body paying special attention to his cock and massive balls. He would fuck me wherever and whenever he wanted. It was the best vacation I ever had, even if I didn't get to see any of Chicago, went out to a couple of clubs where I danced the night away with Neko or was just in the condo getting fucked by Carl or Ron and even Neko.

Ron was by far the worst fuck out of the three; he was all talk and very little action. I was disappointed since he was older and the quality of ass that he pulled when we were out was amazing. I guess those girls wanted to find out for themselves that all black guys aren't jawbreakers.