All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 03'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

so romantic and so sexy ,i love how this is developing and i want to read the next chapter soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful chapter. I liked that Justin talked to his best friend and got outside advice. I also like the way you publish your story updates daily so we don't have to wait. I hate waiting.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thanks guys. I'm glad you found it romantic as that was what I was going for. Also I just felt that going to Ryan was the most logical and realistic thing for him to do in such a situation.

I guess I developed the habit of writing the entire story before posting because I myself don't like waiting. Nothing's worst than waiting weeks for the next chap. Sometimes circumstances may make writing difficult and by completing the story first, it prevents me from not finishing a story that people have invested their time in.

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Loving it ")

But it seems there might be "trouble in paradise" in the near future since Chris isn´t out to the world... And as an actor it must so much harder having to deal with that kind of puplicity it brings. Hope they´ll somehow make it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hey, thanks again for posting a story in addition to *new kid*. And I love the title, *star struck*. It reminds me of Cher's movie *moon struck* although you were probably born after. I am glad you have decided to write another one. I am enjoying more than the first one you had posted, not that I am criticizing your first one. Wish you could continue to write without an interval although you already had been clear not being able to write for the next few years. Many thanks for giving us pleasant enjoyment!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

enjoyable read! the celebrity crush turned dream-come-true is such a sweetly precious fantasy, in a guilty pleasure sort of way, and you're totally doing it justice with justin and chris. the action is heating up very nicely; can't wait for tomorrow :)

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I drew the story from my personal celebrity crushes. As a gay guy, you always wonder whether your crush is gay or not, so that's where the inspiration came from. It's also partly fantasy in the event that your crush is in fact gay. Lol. Glad you guys are enjoying the story.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

lol. as a straight girl, my fantasies about gay celebrities (matthew mitcham, anyone?) are ... interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow wow wow! I felt butterflys reading this story! Thank you for posting this incredible story that make my imagination fly, and feel like one of the character! Keep up the good work! ;-)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

looking forward to the next installment of this new and exciting story

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Clever Chris

using the script scene to kiss Justin, that was very sneaky but a good idea. But I liked that Justin didn't just jump into bed and a relationship with the closeted actor, but really thought about the implications. And Chris realized too, but they still decided to try. Cool with Justin as the helpful friend as well, after the silly thing with nagging Chris. Oh and the making out was hot, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous