Star Struck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think he will break up with you eventually."

"Well yeah. He's an actor after all. You know their relationships don't last."

"Is that your heart talking, or your bad experience with actors?" He said. I looked at him. I guess it was a little bit of both. "You know that you can't judge all actors based on a few of them. I thought knowing Chris had finally made you realize that your prejudice was just stupid. You like him although you hated the rest. Doesn't that count for something?" I kept quiet. "Listen, in every relationship, you won't know how long it will last. It can last forever or a matter of weeks. But that's the thing, you won't know till you give it a shot. From what you're telling me, it's obvious you really like him. Well why don't you give him a chance to try to prove himself to you. If it doesn't work out, well at least you know that you tried."

"But is it worth trying?" I sighed.

"No one can tell you that except for yourself dude." He said. I sighed, knowing that his reply was going to be somewhere along those lines.

"Not the answer I wanted to hear. But thanks man." I said.

"Hey that's what friends are for." I got up and walked to the elevator, pressing the button. "Good luck." Ryan said and I nodded my thanks.

I rode the elevator down to the ground floor, heading for my car. I took the longer drive home, hoping the scenic route would help me decide what to do. I dropped by a pizza place to get a large pizza for dinner, in no mood to cook anything that night. By the time I got home, I was no closer to a decision than when I left in the first place. I locked my car and made my way to my door, the pizza box balanced in my left hand. It was getting dark out, the light in the sky slowly fading away. I opened my door and noticed the living room empty. I closed the door and made my way upstairs, knocking on Chris's room door.

"Come in." He announced. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey." I said. He was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, much like what I was doing earlier.

"Hey" He said, pushing himself up to a sitting position.

"I got us pizza." I said, putting the pizza box down on the bed. "I hope you like pepperoni." He nodded his head but the smile that I loved was not there. Sitting at the foot of the bed, I opened the box and took a slice, biting into it. He did the same. We devoured the pizza, no words being exchanged the whole time. I closed the empty box putting it down onto the floor. We both cleaned our hands with napkins, tossing them into the pizza box.

I lay back onto the mattress, putting my hands behind my head. I turned to my right and looked at Chris resting against the headboard, one leg pulled up to his chest, the other laying flat. He was staring at his fingers, nervously moving his thumb around. "How much do you want this?" I asked. He looked at me, our eyes locking.

"A lot." He replied.

"I don't know what to do Chris. I like you so much, but I...I'm scared."

"Of what?" he asked, moving to lie beside me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body, warmth that was so inviting.

"I'm scared of getting hurt. I'm scared of letting my feeling get out of control. I'm scared that eventually you will leave me, when I've fallen so deep I can't crawl back out." He didn't say anything. I looked at the ceiling, waiting for his reply but none came. I felt warmth on my hand and I looked down, seeing Chris's hand in mine. I looked to him but he kept his eyes on the ceiling.

"I can't promise you anything Justin. A part of me really wants to just let this go. I know my job doesn't always help with difficult relationships and if I could, I would not want you to get hurt at all. But the thing is, I can't let it go for some reason. Every time I think about you, my heart races. Just the thought about losing you in my life breaks my heart." He said, making me sigh. It was apparent that he had been thinking about this as long as I had and he too was unsure about the whole thing.

"How about this. We'll try this out, until the end of the week. If we feel that it's worth it, we'll carry on. If not, we'll part on mutual grounds and stay friends."

He propped himself up with his arms, looking down at me. "Just promise me that we'll try to make this work." I nodded my response. I did want this to work out. He smiled and I felt my heart flutter. He raised his hand, running the back of it slowly across my cheek. "Thank you." I stared into his eyes, getting lost in them.

He cupped his hand on my cheek, slowly moving his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine, causing the same electricity to pulse across my skin. I deepened the kiss, lifting my head to meet his. My hand travelled to the back of his head, pulling him down onto me. I flipped him over till I was on top of him, all the whole sucking on his lips. I pushed my tongue against his lips, to which he opened up, letting me in and I could still taste the lingering hints of the pizza we had just eaten. I snaked my hand underneath his shirt, craving for more of his warmth.

I pulled at the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it off his body. We broke the kiss long enough for him to completely remove his t-shirt. I quickly tore mine off as well, laying my body against his, the skin-to-skin contact making me grow extremely hard. I ground my hip into his, rubbing our bulges together, making him moan into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

He flipped me over, straddling my hips. His mouth abandoned my lips and slowly moved down my jawline and down my neck. He found that same spot on my neck from the afternoon, making me moan as he sucked the skin there. I could feel his smile against my neck, sending a jolt to my groin. I folded my arms around his neck, savouring what he was doing to my neck. All this while, Chris was grinding his crotch into mine, excruciatingly slow I might add. It was sweet torture for a lack of a better phrase.

With his face in the crook of my neck, my mouth was in the position next to his ear. I nibbled on his earlobe, making him moan against my skin, sending another jolt straight to my crotch. I ran my hands down his back, feeling the smooth muscle underneath my fingers. His grinding quickened, increasing the amount of friction against my dick.

He pulled away from my neck, moving back to my lips. "You smell good." He said in between kisses. I moaned my response, finding myself unable to speak coherently. He travelled down my body, leaving kisses down my neck and to my chest. His lips found my left nipple, which he flicked with his tongue, making me buck my hips. I felt his hand move to my crotch, massaging me through the denim of my jeans.

He continued his ravage of my body, sending pleasure through me like I had never experienced. With his hand constantly rubbing my erogenous zones, it was only a matter of time till I came. "Chris, I can't hold on much longer." I said, finally managing to say something coherent. I pushed my thigh into his pelvis, rubbing it back and forth against his hard on.

"Cum for me babe." He said, lightly biting on my nipple. That sent me over the edge. I began cumming in my underwear, the orgasm racking every fibre of my body. Chris moaned and his body tensed as he reached climax as well. We rode out orgasms, revelling in the euphoria. He collapsed on top of me, his chest rising and falling with his heavy breaths. I placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it lightly with my thumb.

"Best orgasm ever." I said.

"Ditto. You make me so hot." He said, kissing me on the lips.

"You have the same effect on me." Chris lay his head down on my chest, running his fingers over my chest. My arms circled behind him, stroking his back. We fell asleep like that, in each other's arms. I remember it feeling so right. Like we were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

12