Star Wars: Hapan Crown Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Galney explained how the slaves were guided over the large snap-hook in the middle of the duracrete, just where Tenel Ka was standing now. Her guard held her leash, silently keeping her in place. Lady Galney nodded towards Ducha Mi'riam, who was standing behind a control panel, and the hook snapped closed, catching Tenel Ka's ankle chain. With the high-heels on, she was barely able to lift her feet at all.

Lady Galney nodded to Ducha Mi'riam again, and the chain hanging from the ceiling began to descend. Then Tenel Ka saw her guard hand her leash to Lady Galney. The ceiling chain had a snap-hook on the end, which Lady Galney used to attach it to the leash. Another nod towards the Ducha, and Tenel Ka felt the chain, and her leash, being pulled back up.

When the chain stopped, it was taut, but not quite cutting off the Queen's air.

"Now, Your Majesty is ready to be auctioned off to the highest bidder," Lady Galney said to Tenel Ka, and the others. Before the Queen could respond, she added, "Of course, the Queen should really be naked before she is auctioned off."

Now Tenel Ka blushed. Then to her horror, Lady Galney produced a small vibroshiv.

"How about it, Your Majesty? I'll cut that cute little dress off you, and we'll see which one of your guards is willing to pay the most for his Queen?" Lady Galney asked as she thumbed the blade on.

Tenel Ka couldn't believe how turned on she was by all this. In an abstract way, the thought of being stripped and auctioned off made her positively drip with arousal. Lady Galney standing there with the vibroshiv made it even worse!

Tenel Ka knew that unlike the tight, tough lizard-hide she usually wore, the thin moth-fiber dress would shred at the slightest contact with the blade. Would she really strip her Queen naked in front of the Royal guardsmen?

"No-No way," Tenel Ka replied, trying to hide how aroused she was.

"Well, I guess it's back to the Royal chambers then," Lady Galney said, smiling as she shut off the vibroshiv and tucked it back into her belt. The guards, on the other hand, were obviously disappointed.

They all wanted to help the Queen down from the auction block. Of course they all couldn't help at the same time, even if they tried to. Tenel Ka had to bite her lip when one of their fingers slipped into her wet snatch. Her attendants were no help, they just snickered as the guards groped and molested her while she squirmed in her shackles and chains.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The group finally made it back to the Royal chambers. The guards continued to make up for not seeing their Queen naked on the auction block by repeatedly finding opportunities to grab or slap various parts of her during the entire trip. She knew that she could have stopped them with a forceful word or two—or the Force—any time, but didn't trust herself to open her mouth without moaning in pleasure.

Tenel Ka sighed in relief as her last guard filed out of her chambers. Still, she vaguely wondered what it would have been like to have been stripped naked and auctioned off to them. Or if they would have carried her to their barracks for the night. She was still clenching her legs together from the excitement.

Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam lounged on Tenel Ka's pouf couches while she spent the next half-hour or so walking around her chambers in the shackles. They even challenged their Queen to see how fast she could run in them—which even for a Jedi, wasn't very fast at all.

Eventually Tenel Ka's feet began aching in the high heels, so she plopped down on her couch next to Lady Galney. Her two attendants kept telling her how great she looked in the dress and shackles, and how much everyone would love her when she appeared wearing the Crown Jewels.

Tenel Ka didn't mind wearing the shackles at all. In fact, she was listening to Ducha Mi'riam and Lady Galney so she wouldn't have to take the durasteel off just yet. When Tenel Ka finally asked them to take the shackles off her so she could go to bed, the two exchanged a glance, then Ducha Mi'riam asked if she wanted to wear them to bed, to really get used to them.

Only the thought of them realizing just how much she liked the shackles kept Tenel Ka from happily shouting "Yes!" in reply. Instead she pretended to hesitate a few moments, then with an air of reluctance, replied, "Well, if you think it will help."

The two noblewomen wasted no time in getting the shackles and pink dress off their Queen. Ducha Mi'riam even accompanied her into the 'fresher, and helped Tenel Ka get ready for bed. Tenel Ka was a bit annoyed by that—she had hoped to spend a few extra minutes trying to calm down from being aroused all day. Once they came out of the 'fresher, and back into the main room, Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam helped Tenel Ka into her bed clothes.

Usually Tenel Ka slept in a simple pair of lizard-hide panties. Tonight she wore a fresh pair of Selab moth-fiber panties, in lavender. Over that was a matching diaphanous baby doll nightie. The baby doll was held in place with string just underneath her breasts; it was split from just below the string, all the way to the hem, which barely came past the panties.

The reason for the open nightie was quickly obvious. Ducha Mi'riam lifted the nightie out of the way so she could wrap the durasteel belt around the Queen's waist. After that the two noblewomen fitted their Queen with the rest of the shackles, and helped her climb into bed.

Once she was settled in comfortably, Lady Galney picked up the leash and locked it onto the D-ring at the front of Tenel Ka's collar. Then she quickly locked the other end to the Queen's bedpost.

"We'll be back in the morning to get you up, Your Majesty," Ducha Mi'riam told her.

Tenel Ka looked at the leash locked to her bedpost, wondering if she could unlock it with the Force.

"And we'll make sure the guards know not to disturb you while you're shackled, either, Your Majesty," Lady Galney added with a smile as the two backed towards the door.

"Hey! Why did you chain me to the bed?" Tenel Ka asked before they made it out of her chambers.

The two noblewomen exchanged a glance, then Ducha Mi'riam answered, "It's part of the tradition, Your Majesty."

The Jedi sensed that even though Ducha Mi'riam wasn't quite telling the truth, there wasn't any danger in her being chained to the bed. She also didn't sense any danger from either of her attendants, or from anywhere else. "Oh, okay then. You can go," she replied politely, now wanting to be alone.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Lady Galney replied as the two turned and walked out of the Royal chambers.

Tenel Ka was surprised how easy it was to get comfortable in the shackles. Sure, the soft, warm bed helped. Tenel Ka imagined trying to sleep on the cold hard bunks in the dungeon. It's nice to be the Queen, she thought as she brushed a finger over her still moist labia. As tired as she was from walking most of the day in the heavy shackles, Tenel Ka had to masturbate before she went to bed.

As a young Hapan princess, there was always a throng of gorgeous hunks vying for Tenel Ka's attention. Of course, her parents tried to keep them all away from their only daughter, but still, Tenel Ka didn't have to masturbate very often. When she finally accepted the crown, she was able to pick her lovers as she pleased, including that sexy piece of man meat, Jacen Solo.

Still, every now and then, Tenel Ka had to take care of herself. She had a nice little vibrator in the drawer of her nightstand, less then arms length away. At least it would be if her wrist wasn't shackled to her waist.

Luckily for Tenel Ka, besides being the Queen, she was also a Jedi.

After a couple of deft Force maneuvers, Tenel Ka had her favorite vibrator in her shackled hand. The tiny moth-fiber panties didn't get in the way at all.

Usually Tenel Ka washed herself and her toy off in the 'fresher. Since she was securely shackled, tonight she had to lick the vibrator clean. That proved to be a little difficult with short chain between her waist and wrist, but she managed. Have to do a better job in the morning, Tenel Ka thought as she pushed the vibrator underneath her pillow. Satisfied, the Hapan Queen drifted off to sleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Tenel Ka awoke the next morning to the sound of her door chime. Reaching out with the Force, she sensed Ducha Mi'riam and Lady Galney waiting outside her chambers.

"Come in," Tenel Ka called before she was fully awake.

"Good morning, Your Majesty," Ducha Mi'riam said as the two walked in.

Still groggy, Tenel Ka tried to throw her blanket off her. The heavy durasteel shackle on her wrist stopped the motion short.

With the Force Tenel Ka was awake in an instant. The startled Jedi started to sit up, only to be jerked back down by the leash running from the bedpost to the collar around her neck.

"Kriff!" Tenel Ka yelled in pain as she dropped back to the bed.

"Are you okay, Your Majesty?" a concerned Lady Galney asked, as the two noblewomen rushed to her side.

"Fine," Tenel Ka replied, annoyed with herself.

Lady Galney quickly unlocked the leash from the bedpost, while Ducha Mi'riam pulled the bed covers off the Queen.

"What's this?" Ducha Mi'riam asked as she picked up the vibrator sticking out from underneath the pillow.

"Hey!" Tenel Ka said as she reached out to snatch the vibrator from Mi'riam's hand. Once again the chain running from her belt to her wrist shackle stopped her short. "Give me that!" she shouted as the two noblewomen giggled.

"If you needed some companionship, Your Majesty, we could have had one of your guards in to take care of you," Lady Galney said as she held the Queen's leash.

Tenel Ka blushed with embarrassment. She had always kept her masturbation habits secret, even from her closest advisors.

"Or maybe more than one, Your Majesty," Ducha Mi'riam added with a smile as she held the black vibrator up.

"Give it to me," Tenel Ka asked, a note of pleading in her voice.

"Of course, Your Majesty. I'd be happy to give it to you," Ducha Mi'riam replied. Then she glanced at Lady Galney, and added, "Open wide," as she dodged the Queen's restrained hand and pushed the vibrator towards her pussy.

Tenel Ka deftly twisted aside as she used the Force to snatch the vibrator out of her hand.

"Cheater," Ducha Mi'riam said playfully as Tenel Ka gripped the vibrator.

"Now unlock me, so I can go to the refresher," Tenel Ka instructed them.

The two noblewomen promptly released their Queen, and Tenel Ka headed to the 'fresher.

When Tenel Ka came back into the room, Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam were sitting calmly on the couch. Both smiled slightly when they saw their Queen. Tenel Ka was pretty sure what they were happy about. In the 'fresher, she had stripped off her nightie, and now she was standing before them wearing only the moth-fiber panties.

"So, what should I wear today, Ladies?" Tenel Ka asked them as she posed with her hand on her hip.

Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam wasted no time in getting their Queen into another skimpy moth-fiber dress. First came the half-cup bra, tiny panties, garter-belt and stockings, all in white. Then a bright white moth-fiber dress. Another pair of white platform sandals, with fifteen-centimeter heels, went on her feet. Once the Queen's hair and makeup was complete, the two noblewomen locked the shackles back onto Tenel Ka's limbs.

"Any plans today, Your Majesty?" Lady Galney asked, once Tenel Ka was secure.

"Possibly," the Queen replied mysteriously.

The Queen, along with her advisors and guards, spent most of the day in the dungeons. Since Tenel Ka had another mid-morning meeting scheduled, a conference table was set up in the slave processing room. Some of the Queen's advisors hadn't seen her in the practice shackles yet. They all applauded her as she shuffled in, and told her how wonderful what she was doing was, as well as how great she looked in the shackles. Once the Queen was comfortably seated, she called the meeting to order. Then the group spent nearly the next two hours discussing the state of the Consortium.

Tenel Ka was surprised at how smoothly the meeting went. They covered more business in one two-hour session than they had in the previous three. Usually her advisors all presented their own ideas and plans, and Tenel Ka had to decide which plan, or combination of plans was best. Then she would have to end their debates, and impose a decision, often leaving her advisors quite upset. This time though, all of her advisors seemed a lot more relaxed and happy during the meeting, and with the results.

That night, no one even asked Tenel Ka if she would be wearing the shackles to bed again. After all, tomorrow was the big day!

The next morning Lady Galney and Ducha Mi'riam woke the Queen up early, to prepare her for her first official appearance in the complete Hapan Crown Jewels. Several hours later, they were ready. Tenel Ka was wearing the most ornate Royal dress, including her Crown.

Carefully, Duchas Mi'riam and Mai'ggi locked the complete set of Crown Jewels onto their Queen. After nearly two straight days wearing the heavier practice shackles, Tenel Ka was surprised at how light the beskar cuffs felt on her limbs. Once the final preparations were made to Tenel Ka, and the last minute details that pop up with any Royal appearance were handled, Lady Galney announced that they were ready.

Nervously, Tenel Ka shuffled into the auditorium. As soon as the spotlights found her the crowd erupted into thunderous applause.

The crowd cheered their Queen for several minutes, then Tenel Ka gave a few words. The whole thing couldn't have lasted more than five or six minutes.

"That was great!" Tenel Ka exclaimed once she was surrounded by her advisors, and out of the public eye. "I can't believe how much everyone loved me!" she added.

"Yes Your Majesty, we knew they would, but not this much," Lady Galney replied excitedly as they escorted her back to the Royal chambers.

Tenel Ka spent the next several days wearing the practice shackles. Five days after her first public appearance in the complete Hapan Crown Jewels, she made another one, once again to much celebration.

After the Queen's second public appearance, her advisors suggested that she could probably cut back on wearing the practice shackles all the time. Maybe just wear them a few hours a day or something like that. The Queen politely declined, without giving a reason.

During the next few weeks, Tenel Ka also began spending a lot of time in the dungeons. Of course, that meant her advisors and guards had to spend a lot of time there as well. The guards didn't mind at all. Their uniforms kept them warm in the cool dungeons, and we could see the gleam in their eyes as they watched their Queen shuffle around in her shackles.

Nearly a month after her first appearance, the Queen donned the complete set of Hapan Crown Jewels once again. This time we had a surprise ready for her.

Since Tenel Ka had lost her left arm above the elbow, and refused to have an artificial replacement, we had been locking the loose wrist cuff to the belt of the Crown Jewels. That left the stump of her left arm free, which detracted from the appearance of the Queen Mother, and the Crown Jewels.

So this time as we locked the Crown Jewels onto her, there were upper arm shackles for the Queen's biceps. The additions were each attached to the rest of the Crown Jewels by a chain underneath her breasts and locked to the chain going from her collar to her belt. Another chain went around her back, pulling her arms tight against her sides.

We were surprised how much the Queen liked her new shackles, even when we informed her that they were made of a highly polished durasteel alloy, and not beskar, like the rest of the Crown Jewels.

The Hapan people loved the updated Crown Jewels. They loved how the Queen looked wearing them too. Of course Tenel Ka insisted that the practice shackles have the new bicep cuffs as well.

Meetings in the dungeons were a common occurrence now. Within a few days of adding the bicep cuffs, we had to install a computer terminal in her dungeon cell for Tenel Ka. Seems Her Majesty didn't want to waste half-an-hour shuffling to her quarters just to check the Royal email. Soon after that most of the Queen's advisors stopped going to the dungeons except for the meetings.

We all expected the Queen to quickly grow bored, and either start summoning us back down there, or start coming back into the palace proper. Neither happened. Ducha Mi'riam and Lady Galney stopped by to check on her every evening, but otherwise left her in the care of the Royal Guards. Somehow though, none of the female guards were ever assigned to dungeon duty.

With a computer terminal in her cell, the Queen hardly ever left the dungeons. She even took to showering in the slave processing area, while her Guards happily looked on.

Of course by this time rumors were rampant around the Queen's court. Most of us still admired her dedication to the Hapan culture, but we still wondered why she insisted on living in the dungeons. Strangely though, Tenel Ka was as commanding as ever during the meetings, whether the subject was the deployment of the Battle Dragon fleet, or the selection of artwork for the palace.

Not long after the computer terminal was installed in the dungeons, we noticed that the Queen started being very careful when she sat down for the meetings.

"Are you okay, Your Majesty?" several of us asked with concern.

Tenel Ka glanced at the guard that had brought her to the meeting, then replied embarrassingly, "I'm fine, just a little sore is all."

We all exchanged puzzled glances. We had a pretty good idea how the Queen's bottom got to be sore. Oh well, she wasn't the first Queen Mother to have a little fun with the Royal Guardsmen. When the meeting was over, the guard did pull the Queen's leash a little harshly though.

By the end of the week Ducha Mi'riam had the Queen's servants put dust covers on all her furniture and close the Royal quarters, since Tenel Ka wasn't using them anymore. The same was done for the Queen's Royal gym, dining room and other areas reserved for the Queen Mother.

Nearly a month passed without the Queen leaving the dungeons. The only think she wore to the meetings was a tiny gray shift, with nothing but strings tying the sides together. It looked like something that could easily be taken off the Queen while she was still shackled.

Finally it all came to an end. One night we all went to sleep knowing that the Queen Mother was securely shackled and safely locked away in the Royal dungeons. The next morning we awoke to the news that Duchas Mai'ggi and Lei'ssa had been killed during an attempt on the Queen Mother's life.

Apparently Tenel Ka had convinced them of her vulnerability by being shackled all the time. The two noblewomen, along with a couple dozen of their loyal guards, stormed the dungeons in a coup attempt.

Instead of a shackled and helpless Queen Mother, they found a Jedi Knight waiting for them. There were also quite a few more Royal guardsmen fighting alongside the Queen than the Duchas had expected.

That day the Queen Mother made another appearance in the complete Hapan Crown Jewels. As we were preparing her, Lady Galney asked Tenel Ka how she knew about Duchas Mai'ggi and Lei'ssa's coup attempt.

"Let's just say that I suspected that something was going on. Of course, if I knew exactly who was involved, I wouldn't have let it go that far," she replied after a few moments' consideration.

Lady Galney glanced at several of us, then said, "Forgive me, Your Majesty, we thought you were spending your nights in the dungeons shackled and. . . amusing yourself with your guards."