Star Wars: Hapan Crown Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I wanted everyone to think," Tenel Ka said. The she grinned evilly and added, "Although I managed to find some time for that, as well."

We all laughed at the Queen's wit, and continued the preparations for her official appearance. A few minutes later, as I was locking the collar of the Crown Jewels around her neck, I almost asked her if she knew that it was believed that beskar couldn't even be cut by a lightsaber. As the collar clicked shut I decided not to bring it up. Knowledge is power, after all.

To our disappointment, after the Queen's appearance that day she started dressing in her Dathomir lizard-hide again.

This time Tenel Ka did add a few new items to her wardrobe though. For one, the height of her heels got higher, up to eight to fifteen centimeters on most of her footwear. Another thing was that the Queen still wore the Selab moth-fiber underthings that we had encouraged her to wear for her appearances. Of course most Hapans didn't know this, only her closest advisors, and the servants that did the Royal laundry.

The most noticeable change in the Queen's wardrobe was the gleaming durasteel jewelry that she started wearing. Ten centimeter wide bands were always present around her upper arms. On her wrist she started wearing some combination of a wide durasteel cuff and bangle bracelets. As the Queen only had one hand, we had to assist her in decorating her wrist on a daily basis.

The Queen would also wear durasteel cuffs around her ankles, almost always hidden by her pants legs or the hem of her dress. While in the palace, and occasionally outside of it, she would also wear a gleaming silver durasteel collar locked around her throat. Soon the Queen's jewelry was in several colors, to match any outfit.

Traditionally, the Queen Mother was a trend-setter fashion-wise in the Consortium. Even before her worries about her image, a small minority of Hapans had started to wear some lizard-hide style clothes. After her appearances in the complete set of Hapan Crown Jewels, Tenel Ka was much more popular as a Queen Mother, and hence, much more of a trend-setter.

Faux lizard-hide became all the rage in the Consortium. Most Hapan women caught on to the fact that the Queen's taste in Jewelry was inspired by the Crown Jewels, but gleaming durasteel cuffs, bracelets and collars became popular as well.

~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote this story a 5, and leave be feedback, public or through email via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

- Bethany