Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," Stormie replied with a nod.

Once Stormie shut down the link with Admiral Daala, she made sure Ta'tan'ia's comlink could communicate with the holonet through the cell's shielding, then headed aft. Ta'tan'ia was still strapped face down to the bunk, with her hands cuffed behind her back. She walked over to the unconscious Jedi, and touched the comlink maglocked around her right wrist to wake it up. Almost immediately she saw a priority notification on the display. She tapped it, and found a message from a Jedi Master Corron Horn. That was the Rogue Squadron one, if she remembered correctly.

The message had arrived about fifteen minutes earlier, as soon as she'd come out of hyperspace. It said that the blasters Jedis Ta'tan'ia and Torrin had discovered had been obtained from a source within the Empire. It also stated that the Empire was sending a Lieutenant Stormie Kintra of Imperial Security to assist with the investigation, and for Ta'tan'ia to work with her if possible.

Stormie tapped on the comlink screen again, then replied to the message with the statement, Yes Master, I will obey.

It was how Ta'tan'ia seemed to reply to most of the directives she received from the Jedi Masters. The male ones, anyway. She replied to Jaina Solo and Octa Ramis with Yes Mistress, although she didn't talk with the latter very much. That still wasn't as overtly kinky as what she said to her friends, mainly Syal Antillies. She had looked for flatholos, but they were protected by the second layer of security.

As soon as Stormie returned to the cockpit, she reactivated the comm shielding around the cell. No sense in taking any chances she didn't have too.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

First Admiral Natasi Daala commed the Dark Horizon, and informed Captain Odiun of his new orders. Then she had him transfer her to Doctor Gast.

"Doctor, there's been a change of plans," she told her. "You're only going to have Ta'tan'ia for as long as it takes the Dark Horizon to get to Trigalis. About three hours or so. You still definitely need to wipe her memory, but she'll need to be able to participate in a mission once she gets back to Trigalis. What all do you think you'll be able to do to her under those conditions?"

"Wiping her memory will be no problem, Admiral," Doctor Gast replied. "And I should have time to at least get the physical changes started. I can do those at the same time as the memory wipe. As for the obedience and loyalty. . . that won't be possible without you being here."

Admiral Daala had been afraid of that. "You can't even plant the seeds?"

"Not without you being physically near her for at least six hours, Admiral," Doctor Gast told her. "If I tried it without you being here, I can't predict the results. Even if I tried to make her loyal to me, it wouldn't work, because she's never met me."

"What if you used Lieutenant Kintra? Would that work, even though you are wiping Ta'tan'ia's memory?" Admiral Daala asked after a few seconds of consideration.

Now Doctor Gast thought several moments. "I don't think it will work," she finally answered. "But it won't hurt to try. Ta'tan'ia won't react like she would with you, because she doesn't have previous strong relationship with Lieutenant Kintra. Not that my methods will have much effect with so little time."

"Okay. Give her a thorough memory wipe. That's the priority. Lieutenant Kintra will tell you how far back you need to go. Then, start on making her loyal to her, and start the physical changes, as long as you don't think they'll interfere in her mission. She'll need to be able to back up Lieutenant Kintra if necessary."

"Yes Admiral," Doctor Gast replied with a nod.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Stormie landed her ship on board the Dark Horizon. The Doctor she had spoken to a few minutes prior was waiting in the shuttle bay along with a young Lieutenant whose uniform sleeves seemed about to burst from his massive biceps, and four Stormtroopers. Stormie took one of the Stormtroopers to get the ysalamiri on the portable frame, while everyone else went to collect Ta'tan'ia from her cell. Then the group headed for the Doctor's temporary lab, with one of the Stormtroopers carrying Ta'tan'ia over his armored shoulder, wrapped in a blanket. Stormie could already feel the subtle vibrations of the hyperdrive engines through the deck.

"I'm Lieutenant Brintt," the officer introduced himself as they walked. "And this is Snake, Shadow, Stalker, and Slammer," he added, nodding towards each of the nearly indistinguishable armored figures. "If there's anything you need. Anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask, Ma'a'm," he informed her. "Admiral Daala instructed us to assist you in any way."

"Thanks," Stormie answered with a brief nod. "I'm Lieutenant Kintra," she introduced herself. "But you can call me Stormie." She noticed he didn't introduce the Doctor. She also noticed that the corridors were empty of personnel. She suspected they had locked down this part of the ship.

If Admiral Daala's Doctor here could fix up the Jedi, that would take care of her main problem. She might stop by the sick bay and let a med droid take at look at her broken wrist, but that was wasn't a big deal. She needed to think things through more than anything, and come up with a plan for when Ta'tan'ia woke up.

Once they reached the Doctor's lab, two of the Stormtroopers began cutting the spacer's tape around the Twi'lek's fingers, and took off the nerfhide strap that was around her biceps. Then Stormie used her own wrist comlink to open Ta'tan'ia's wrist and ankle cuffs, and they lifted her onto an examination table.

"How far back do I need to wipe her memory?" the Doctor asked as the Stormtroopers began strapping her down.

Stormie glanced at her comlink. "Six hours should do it."

"I'll do seven, to be on the safe side," the Doctor responded. "Unless that will erase something she needs to remember?"

"Not that I know of," Stormie answered.

"Great. Can you unlock her chastity belt for me?" the Doctor asked.

"Of course," Stormie replied, stepping over and taking hold of Ta'tan'ia's right wrist before the Stormtrooper finished locking the thick nerfhide cuff into place.

Stormie quickly tapped in the command to unlock her chastity belt, then let him strap her wrist to the table.

"Do you need that shock collar off her too?" Stormie asked as the Stormtroopers lifted her ass to pull the chastity belt off her.

"No, it's fine," the Doctor answered dismissively, attaching an array of small circular devices of some sort to the Twi'lek's head and braintails. "I thought Admiral Daala gave her a permanent collar though?" she asked with a questioning look on her face.

"It's underneath the shock collar," Stormie answered, reaching out and pushing the Zoloz collar up a little to let her see the beskar one.

The Doctor glanced over at her monitor a moment. "Well, definitely leave that on her," she finally replied. "Can't be too careful with Jedi."

"Excuse me, Doctor," Stormie said a minute or so later, "But do you need me here for this? I do have some things I need to take care of before I go back."

"No, Lieutenant," the Doctor replied, glancing up from her computer terminal. "I will once I finish wiping her memory though. Feel free to take care of whatever you need to until then. I'll let you know when I'm done. It should be about two hours or so."

"Thank you Doctor," Stormie responded with a polite nod. "I'll be on my ship." The Doctor didn't respond, she had already turned her attention back to the computer terminal.

"If you don't mind, I'll accompany you," Lieutenant Brintt said. "Do you have a remote or something for the Jedi's shock collar?"

"Oh yeah," Stormie answered, pulling the device out of her pocket and handing it to him.

She waited a moment for Lieutenant Brintt to pass the remote to one of the Stormtroopers, then they headed back towards the shuttle bay.

Once they got back to her ship, Lieutenant Brintt helped her remove the ysalamir, and the frame it was on, from the bulkhead near the cell. The other ysalamir had been in the back of the speeder when she and Agent Whytte had been ambushed by the Zoloz. That only left the one in the lab with Ta'tan'ia.

After the ysalamir was taken care of, they went to clean up the cargo bay. Before they started though, Lieutenant Brintt took off his uniform tunic. Even though he still had his undertunic on, Stormie could tell he spent a lot of time in the gym. His chest and abs weren't quite as impressive as his arms, but Stormie liked what she saw. Maybe if she wasn't so preoccupied. . .

Since her wrist was broken, she let him do most of the work. One thing she made sure she did was to find Ta'tan'ia's lightsaber though.

"Why don't you let one of our doctors take a look at that wrist?" he suggested as he secured the Jedi's speeder-bike, and plugged in the charging cable.

Stormie automatically glanced down at the plasticast on her left arm. It still hurt, but the mission came first. "If we have time," she replied. "As a matter of fact, while you're doing this I'll be in the cockpit, taking care of something else real quick," she added, heading towards the hatch leading to the rest of the ship.

While he cleaned up the cargo bay, Stormie went forward to the cockpit, and started uploading a software program to her datapad. Then she went back to cargo bay, and helped him finish. Next she had him help her hide all the evidence that Whytte and Broxn had been on board. That didn't take long, as neither had brought much personal gear. After that Lieutenant Brinnt checked in with the Doctor. She said they had plenty of time to get Stormie's wrist checked up before she needed her in the lab.

Stormie barely registered the first crewman they passed in the corridor. When the second one came around a corner in front of them, she realized that they hadn't cleared this section of the ship, like they had between the shuttle bay and the Doctor's lab. She almost asked Lieutenant Brintt about it, but decided not to. She trusted Admiral Daala.

In the med bay, a doctor examined her wrist, and had a medic remove the plasticast. That allowed her to take off the shackle the Zoloz had locked on her back on Trigalis. The doctor seemed to barely notice, while the medic flashed her a suggestive smirk. The doctor finished his examination, and they put another plasticast on her wrist. Stormie thanked them, and she and Lieutenant Brintt headed back towards the Doctor's lab.

As they entered the lab, the Doctor glanced up at them, nodded politely, and returned her attention back to her computer terminal. Lieutenant Brintt stepped over to converse with one of the Stormtroopers, and Stormie went to the Doctor.

"We should be finished with the memory wipe in about ten minutes or so, Lieutenant Kintra," the Doctor said as Stormie approached her.

"Thank you, Doctor," Stormie replied politely. "I need too upload something onto her comlink. Can I do that while you're working on her?" she asked, displaying her datapad.

"Go right ahead," the Doctor answered with a wave of her hand. "Just don't touch any of the transmitters."

"I won't," she assured her.

Stormie walked over to the unconscious Jedi, and touched the comlink maglocked around her right wrist to wake it up. Stormie set her datapad down, and began tapping its screen. A few seconds later, the software program she had uploaded to it began transmitting to Ta'tan'ia's comlink.

Nearly a minute later, the datapad indicated the transfer was complete. Stormie looked over at the beskar comlink, and didn't see anything different on the screen. That was exactly how it was supposed to look. On her datapad's screen though, the beskar comlink's exact location was displayed, down to the decimeter. Stormie grinned triumphantly. Now she could both track Ta'tan'ia, and monitor all her communications, outgoing, and incoming.

The program would only be active until the next time she got an update from the Jedi's computers, or wherever she got software updates from. Hopefully that wouldn't be too soon. At least until this mission was over. Maybe not even for a while afterwards. Stormie would love to be able to track her movements and monitor her communications for a couple of weeks or so.

Stormie just wished she could test it out now, to make sure it was working correctly. She didn't want to risk responding to someone, and saying the wrong thing though. She definitely didn't want to risk sending her own message, and having Ta'tan'ia find it later. She'd just have to take her chances that the program would work the way the slicers told her it would.

"Alright, Lieutenant Kintra," the Doctor began a few minutes later. "The first part of the procedure is complete. Jedi Ta'tan'ia here doesn't remember anything the last seven hours or so. She's also going to start having trouble walking without high heels. Admiral Daala tells me she already wears sky-high heels all the time, so that shouldn't be a problem, as far as your mission. Her ass and the back of her upper thighs are also going to be more sensitive. She probably won't notice though, unless she gets spanked or hit there or something. In fact, that will make her aroused as well as feeling more pain."

Stormie was more than a little shocked by those last two pieces of information. Before she could reply though, the Doctor had more to say.

"Now for the more. . . complicated part. I am going to try to make our little Twi'lek have a feeling of loyalty towards you. This is going to be more ambiguous than the memory wipe though, since we don't have time to do a full procedure on her."

While Stormie wasn't surprised Admiral Daala had people that could wipe a being's memory, even a Jedi's, she was definitely surprised someone could do something like this.

"What do you mean, loyalty?" she asked. "And ambiguous how?"

The Doctor smiled. "Exactly what it sounds like, Lieutenant. She will feel an unusual level of loyalty towards you. The ambiguous part is, I'm not really sure how much I'll be able to get done before you have to take her. I'm sure I'll have time to make her as loyal as she would be to say, a friend. Perhaps another Jedi."

"Okay," Stormie said, still not quite believing this was possible.

"I'll need you to stay here with her, as close as possible, and talk to her to help things along," the Doctor explained. "I have some phrases I'll need you to repeat some, which will be recorded, and then we can replay them while you just sit there, if you prefer, although it may not be as effective, especially since we're short of time."

"Okay," Stormie repeated.

"Great, let's get started," the Doctor responded matter-of-factly.

Nearly and hour later, they had to stop. The Dark Horizon was just minutes away from exiting hyperspace outside the Trigalis System, and Stormie had to take Ta'tan'ia back to her ship.

"You'll need to be with her when she wakes up," the Doctor told her as the Stormtroopers unstrapped the Jedi from the table. "It will help greatly. And the longer you can stay close to her, the more loyal she'll be. Probably at least thirty minutes, but a couple of hours would be better."

"Yes Doctor," Stormie replied with a nod. "How long until she wakes up?"

"Ah, yes. We gave her something to keep her unconscious, besides what you had already given her. Without the ysalamir to keep her from using the Force, she'll probably be awake in about two hours or so." As she spoke, she prepared a hypospray. "Give her this when you're ready to wake her up. It will work slowly, over a couple of minutes, so it will feel natural to her."

"Thank you," Stormie said as she took the hypospray from her.

"If you want, my team and I can follow you down," Lieutenant Brintt told her as they headed back towards the shuttle bay. "To back you up, or whatever you need. We can bring the ysalamiri on our ship as well."

Stormie considered that a few moments. Having four Stormtroopers, even without their armor, would be useful. The ysalamiri would be too, if Ta'tan'ia proved. . . uncooperative, for whatever reason. She had already risked her career by kidnapping Ta'tan'ia and almost delivering her to Admiral Daala though. If the Empire found out she was working with Admiral Daala's forces on a mission without authorization, Moff Riege would probably try to throw her in prison.

"No thanks," she finally replied, shaking her head. "I'll have to take care of this on my own."

"Alright," Lieutenant Brintt answered.

The Stormtroopers took Ta'tan'ia back to the cell, and laid her on the bunk. Stormie had them lock her chastity belt back on her, but leave the rest of her clothes and weapons in the corner on the other side of the cell. She even remembered the blaster Ta'tan'ia had given her when she had helped her escape from the Zoloz, and made sure to put it back in the Jedi's cloak.

If she was unreasonable when she woke up, she'd be easier to deal with naked. She was also going to leave the shock collar on her for now. Stormie thanked Lieutenant Brintt and the Stormtroopers for their help, and again declined his offer to follow her down to the surface.

As soon as they left her ship, Stormie secured the hatch, started the engines, and headed towards Trigalis. Less than an hour later she landed at the New Coronet Spaceport, using a different transponder than the one she had before. Then she hurried back to the cell, took the Zoloz' shock collar off Ta'tan'ia, and gave her the stim shot. While she was waiting for her to come around, she hid the shock collar and remote in her cabin. When she returned, she laid a blanket over the naked Jedi, and sat down in a chair out in the foyer to wait.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As Ta'tan'ia awoke, she realized she was lying on a hard bunk, in an unfamiliar cabin that looked suspiciously like a cell. A heartbeat later, she realized she wasn't alone. There was a human woman sitting in a chair just outside. She was perhaps mid-twenties, and wearing a gray jumpsuit.

"Where am I?" Ta'tan'ia demanded, sitting up and holding the blanket in front of her, and realizing she was naked under it. Well, besides her head harness, chastity belt, collar, chrono, and comlink. "Who are you?" she asked, expanding her Force awareness.

"I'm Lieutenant Stormie Kintra of Imperial Security," the woman answered calmly. "We are on Trigalis, in the Juris Sector."

Ta'tan'ia didn't sense any immediate danger through the Force. She also didn't sense any deception from her, but she didn't feel entirely confident in her Force abilities at the moment. She remembered rescuing Tahiri from some swoop-bikers, then Master Solo ordering her to return to investigate weapons they were also smuggling. She didn't remember arriving though, or how she got on board this ship.

"Okay," she answered, glancing down and tapping the comlink on her wrist a couple of times to check her location. It confirmed that she was in the Outer-Rim, Juris Sector, on the planet Trigalis, in the capital city of New Coronet, at the spaceport. It had more details, but she didn't scroll down to check them. That was enough information for now.

"How did I get here?" she asked. "On this. . . ship?"

"You don't remember at all?" She paused, then added, "The Doctor said you might have some amnesia."

Ta'tan'ia shook her head. "Doctor?"

"We are on Trigalis, investigating the Zoloz swoop-bike gang smuggling weapons from the Empire. We were ambushed while we were doing surveillance. I got a broken wrist—" she paused to display the plasticast on her left arm— "and you were knocked unconscious. I brought you back to my ship, and got a doctor to come check you out. He said you'd be fine, but you might have some temporary amnesia."