Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took them nearly twenty minutes to get the speeder rented. They finally finished it, and were almost back to the ship when Ta'tan'ia received the comm call from Turi.

"Hey Turi," Ta'tan'ia greeted her as she stopped walking and raised her wrist so Stormie could hear. At the same time, she glanced around to make sure no one else was within earshot. She noticed Stormie doing the same as well.

"What do you have for us?" She hoped Turi caught the us, and concluded that she wasn't alone, and didn't say anything she shouldn't.

"Okay. I checked with Master Horn, who checked around some, and a Captain Lin Tormond of New Coronet Security is supposed to be trustworthy. I'm sending you his comm code, and he should be expecting your comm."

"Thanks a lot," Ta'tan'ia told her. "And tell Master Horn thank you as well."

Almost simultaneously, both Ta'tan'ia and Stormie turned around and started walking back towards the spaceport entrance.

"You're welcome," Turi replied cheerfully. "And hello Lieutenant Kintra," she added. "Thank you for taking care of Ta'tan'ia for us."

"Hello Jedi Turi," Stormie answered after a brief pause. "And it was no problem at all. Happy to be of assistance."

"May the Force be with you," Turi told them.

"And you," Ta'tan'ia answered, ending the transmission.

She flashed Stormie a friendly smile, then commed Captain Tormond.

"Jedi Ta'tan'ia," he greeted her. "I've been told you need my help."

He sounded almost out of breath, but Ta'tan'ia ignored it.

"Yes Captain Tormond," she replied. "I'm looking for the Zoloz vice-president, Cyllir."

"Let's meet. I'll send you the coordinates," he suggested.

"Alright," Ta'tan'ia answered, glancing at Stormie. She almost mentioned she would be with her, but decided not to. Best to just make the introductions in person.

"See you in about twenty," Captain Tormond said.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ END PART III ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.