Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cyllir was finished, he left her cuffed spread-eagle to the bed, and Dirc came in. Torri was still flying high on the glitteryll as he climbed atop her. When he finished, it was Sid's turn. Three Zoloz in a row wasn't really anything special for Torri. She was expecting Jhan or Lukis or one of the other ones to come fuck her after Sid.

Instead of climbing onto her though, Sid began unlocking her from the bed. Then he got her up, wrapped his arm around her, and took her back out into the main part of the clubhouse, still naked and high on glitteryll. She barely noticed the handful of Zoloz spread out around the room.

"There's my sexy girl," Cyllir said with a smile, as Sid guided her to him.

Sid passed her off, and Cyllir, who was sitting on a poufchair, guided her onto his thigh. "When we left earlier we were taking you to get some tats before that bantha dung cop started frakking with us," he explained, idly twisting her nipple. "But we got Vik here to come to us, so we can still get you all inked up."

Torri caught about one word in three of what he had said. She followed his gesture to a heavily tattooed bald guy that she didn't recognize. She leaned her head on Cyllir's shoulder. "Sounds like fun," she answered with a vacant grin.

Vik was Human, about fifty, and toned but not really muscular. He was wearing a pair of baggy black pants, and a white tank top with heavy black boots. Pretty much every centimeter of visible skin below his chin was covered with tattoos.

One of the things Vik had brought with him in his kit was a small droid, only about twenty centimeters tall. It would do most of the tattooing, after Vik had made outlines of what he wanted. Not only could the droid work much faster than Vik, he wouldn't have to take as many breaks with it doing most of the work.

Torri docily allowed Cyllir to lay her face down on a nearby caftable. Then he told Lukis to take off her boot as he removed her other one. She barely even noticed when the tattoo needle began hitting her skin a minute later.

The first tat was across the small of her back. It consisted of ZOLOZ SLUT in large black lettering just above her shapely hips, over a background of orange and yellowish flames, just like the Zoloz' Rancor logo. Next Cyllir had Vik tattoo the same thing, without the flames, on the outside of her right ankle, and on the inside of her right wrist between her cuff and the palm of her hand. I SUCK ZOLOZ COCK was tattooed on the same spots on her left ankle and wrist. The wrist tats were orientated so people could read them when she was handing them drinks and stuff.

The next tat Vik did was PROPERTY OF ZOLOZ, just above her pussy, with an arrow designed to look like the front end of a swoop-bike pointing down to her slit. The same thing, without the arrow, was tattooed between her shoulder blades a few centimeters below her collar. Both of the last two tats had the flame pattern background as well. The flames of her pussy tat were shaped like they were coming from her smooth slit.

The last tats Torri got were of the flaming patterns around the bases of her breasts. The flames were several centimeters wide, and went about three-quarters of the way around, from the inside tops around to the inside bottoms as far as he could get and still make the pattern look good.

As Vik completed each tat, he carefully applied a bacta patch specially made for tattoos over it on the ones he could. He put a bacta cream that served the same purpose on the tats around her tits. The bacta would ensure the ink didn't get smeared or anything, and greatly increase the skin's healing. After just a couple of hours, the tats would be as permanent as they could be.

It took Vik just a couple of hours to finish her. By that time, Torri was starting to come down off the glitteryll some. The pain of the needle she felt had only served to turn her on more than anything else though.

After finishing the tats and applying the bacta patches, Vik got out a pair of durasteel rings a few millimeters thick and about a centimeter and a half in diameter.

As Torri lay on the caftable, Jhan and Dirc rolled her over onto her back. Then they cuffed her hands behind her, underneath the caftable. Next they pulled her feet down and back towards her hands, and cuffed her ankles to her wrists, leaving her completely exposed and helpless.

Torri let out a cry of arousal as the needle pierced her left nipple. She let out a couple more softer ones as Vik inserted the ring. She moaned loudly again when he pierced her right nipple. That was followed by a few more as he set the ring. Both durasteel rings were quickly laser welded shut, making the permanent unless they were carefully cut off.

The last thing Cyllir wanted done to the Zoloz' slavegirl was a tongue piercing. Like her new nipple rings, this one was made out of thick durasteel, and would have to be very carefully cut off if it was ever removed. The part of the stud that would be visible on top of her tongue was shaped like a pair of breasts. The great thing about the stud though, was that it would vibrate when in contact with flesh—like a cock, or woman's pussy, or whatever someone made her lick. Cyllir could also turn the vibrations on or off with a small remote that came with it.

Torri obediently opened her mouth and let . . . the bald guy's little droid thing grab her tongue with a set of rubberized pincers. It pulled it out far enough to hurt a little, then rammed a needle through her tongue, followed quickly by some sort of thick stud. Once the durasteel rod was in place, the droid let go of her tongue. Vik picked it up, and began packing it away.

Naked and shackled, Torri laid on the caftable, getting a feel for her new tongue jewelry. Then Dirc reached out and got a feel for one of her new nipple rings, causing her to let out a small yelp of pain, and feel a spark of arousal. While he played with her sensitive piercing, Torri glanced over to see Cyllir pass Vik a stack of credits.

After paying Vik, Cyllir walked to the caftable. He stared down at Torri with a satisfied smile.

"Wow, you look sexy," he told her, leaning over her to twist her nipple ring. Then he produced an imager. "Let me take a few flatholos of your new jewelry."

Since Torri was cuffed to the caftable, she didn't really have a choice in the matter. It wasn't like they didn't already have plenty of flatholos, and holorecordings, of her naked and shackled. They said they were just sharing them with the other Zoloz chapters, but she suspected they were putting them on the HoloNet. She didn't really care one way or the other. As matter of fact, the idea sorta turned her on. Maybe she'd mention it to Cyllir or someone sometime.

Cyllir took quite a few flatholos of her, mostly of her nipple rings and tongue stud. She obediently opened her mouth wide to give the imager a better view of it. Since her tats were still covered by the bacta patches, he didn't take any of them.

"Hey, you mind if I get a copy of those for my shop wall?" Vik asked as he packed up his tattoo kit. "It'll be good advertising."

Once again, Torri felt a little aroused at the idea of pictures of her naked on Vik's wall.

"No problem," the Vee-Pee replied cheerfully. "I'll send you a copy of these, and the rest once the bacta patches are off. Kriff, I'll even send her over, so you can take some yourself. Maybe even show her off to some of your customers."

"Thanks man," Vik responded happily, eyeing the naked woman shackled to the caftable appreciatively.

Torri stayed silent while Cyllir agreed to display her flatholos, and her, for Vik's business. She was still buzzing on the ryll, not that it mattered. She knew that if they wanted her to advertise for Vik's tat shop, then she would.

"In fact, why don't you go ahead and take Vik here to the back, and show him how much you appreciate all the hard work he did on you?" Cyllir said, patting her inner thigh.

"Okay," Torri answered, the heavy tongue stud affecting her speech. "Tswomebody'll have to uncuwff me," she added, tugging against her shackles.

All of the Zoloz chuckled at her new lisp.

Cyllir hit a button on his remote, and Torri felt the chains connecting her wrists and ankles fall to the floor. She carefully sat up, not wanting to mess up her new tats, then swung her feet off the side of the caftable. Next she stood up, smiled at Vik, and strutted towards the back, her arm wrapped around his waist. She felt his hand give her bare ass a squeeze as they walked.

There were several bedrooms in the Zoloz clubhouse. Torri mostly used one in particular though, unless one of the Zoloz took her to another room. She guided Vik to it, and spent the next half hour showing him how much she appreciated her new tats and body jewelry. When she finished, several of the Zoloz were waiting their turn to try out her new tongue stud and nipple rings.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Several days later . . .

Torri smiled seductively up at Lukis, one of the younger Zoloz, who was relaxing in a poufchair in one of the clubhouse's bedrooms. Then she opened her mouth wide to display her tongue stud. After a heartbeat, she leaned forward, and pressed it against the tip of his cock. Her thumb and first two fingers were wrapped tightly around the base. With her other hand, she gently caressed the back of his balls with her new centimeter-long bright red fingernails.

When her tongue stud touched his dick, it began vibrating, causing Lukis to let out a little sigh of pleasure. Then she slowly ran her stud down the length of his shaft, eliciting a louder moan, and licked back up it.

Ever since she had gotten her new vibrating tongue stud, Torri seemed to be spending all her time sucking Zoloz' cocks. Lukis was her fourth one today, and it was only early afternoon. She wrapped her lips around his head, and slowly slid it into her mouth, keeping her tongue stud vibrating against his shaft all the way down.

She made it to the bottom, and pressed the stud against the base of his cock, causing him to buck his hips a little as he moaned out. She held her stud and lips tight around him for several seconds, then slowly slid her mouth back up to the top. Torri paused there a moment, then began sucking him off in earnest. His moans grew louder as she began rapidly bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

For the next several minutes, Torri eagerly sucked Lukis' rock-hard cock. Since he was only like twenty, he didn't take long to reach orgasm. She deep throated him, and held her lips tight around the base of his dick as she sucked him hard. Then she felt him tense, and heard him groan loudly as he shot his load down her throat.

Torri kept her lips sealed tight as she struggled to swallow every drop. She made sure to stay with him, sucking him dry before she slid her lips off his cock. Then swallowed one last time, then looked up at him, licking traces of cum off her lips.

"Vapin' Moffs, you are good," Lukis exclaimed breathlessly. "Kriffing awesome cock sucker."

"Twhanks baby," she answered with a smile. She was still getting used to talking with her heavy tongue stud, but she only occasionally lisped like she had at first. "You were great too."

She lowered her head back down, and began licking him clean. When her tongue stud came in contact with his cock, it began vibrating. With that sort of stimulation, it didn't take him long to get hard again. Torri was happy to suck him off a second time, but instead he stopped her, and pulled her up. She paused long enough to pull off her cut-offs, thong, and halter top, then she straddled him, and lowered herself onto his hard cock.

As she began bouncing up and down on him, he reached out, and started twisting and pulling on her nipple rings. As she rose up, he pulled down on them, and as she lowered herself onto his cock, he pulled up. Torri let out a loud moan of satisfaction. The pain turned her on as much as the pleasure.

Soon Torri was screaming out in orgasm. A few minutes later, Lukis erupted into her. When he finished, Jhan came in, and Torri gave him a blow-job. He loved her new tongue stud as much as Lukis had. After he shot his load down her throat, he left, and she took a sanisteam.

Twenty minutes or so later, Torri emerged from the 'fresher, naked except for her collar, cuffs, and nipple rings. Her new tats stood out against her skin. She still wasn't quite sure how she felt about them, but she knew the Zoloz loved the tats and piercing, so she guessed she was okay with them. The flames around her tits looked kind of cool. She definitely liked her nipple rings, and she was starting to enjoy the feeling of her new tongue stud as well; especially when it was vibrating against a nice hard Zoloz cock!

Torri wandered over to the closet, and started getting dressed. First she pulled on a black thong, then a pair of tight red short-shorts. Next came a tight black tanktop with the Zoloz' Rancor logo on the front. The bottom of the shirt stopped about the level of her lowest rib, and there was a tear several centimeters long from the top going down between her tits. Her pierced nipples were noticeable through the thin material. She didn't bother with shoes, since she wasn't leaving the clubhouse, as far as she knew. When she came out of the bedroom, she found several of the Zoloz playing sabacc in the main room of the clubhouse.

"Hey schutta, bring me a Rancor Blood," Quinn, the chapter president called out when he noticed her.

Dirc, Lukis, and the others quickly put in their drink orders as well.

"No problem," Torri answered with a smile as she headed behind the bar.

A few minutes later she came out carrying a tray full of Rancor Bloods. It was officially the preferred drink of the Zoloz, although she knew several only drank it when Quinn, Cyllir, or one of the other club officers were around. As matter of fact, she knew that Cyllir only drank it when he was with Quinn, and not even all the time then. She passed the drinks out, then began watching from a stool in front of the bar.

As the game progressed, she kept bringing them more drinks as they needed them. They rewarded her with slaps, pinches, and caresses on her ass, legs, tits, and just about anywhere else they could reach.

A while later, Lukis announced he had to leave. A couple of rounds after that, Torch, who was the gang's explosive expert and resident pyromaniac, went broke, and left the game to watch the holoscreen. Luckily Sid showed up as Torch quit, so they still had four players. By the next round, Cyllir had come in, making it five again.

Once Torri got everyone fresh drinks, she perched herself on Cyllir's leg. His hand immediately settled on her thigh, just below the hem of her shorts, which was only a couple of centimeters below her pussy. She responded by spreading her legs a little further apart, and laying her arm over his shoulders.

Before, Torri had mostly watched everyone's drinks. Now though, she did her best to watch the cards, hoping to help Cyllir if she could. In the short time since her last overdose, she had already picked up the basic rules . . . again, she supposed. The object was to get as close as you could to twenty-three, either positive or negative, without going over. If there was a tie, a positive number beat the same negative number.

For the next few rounds, Torri watched the cards in Cyllir's hand, and the ones that came up on the table. He, Quinn, and Sid all won a hand pot, while the sabacc pot steadily grew. She felt like she was starting to get a feel for the cards. On the last deal, she had somehow guessed that Sid was going to get the Demise card, and win the hand pot. This time, in spite of the fact that Cyllir had a negative twenty, she felt like Quinn was going to win.

"Fold," she whispered into Cyllir's ear, reaching out to tilt his cards down. "Quinn's gonna win."

"What?" he asked in obvious annoyance.

"Quinn's gonna win," she repeated quietly.

"What are you, a Jedi or something?" Cyllir asked in derision. "Shut up and go get me an Ebla beer, babe," he told her, pushing her off his leg. "Leave the sabacc to me."

"Okay," Torri responded after a moment's hesitation, heading behind the bar. She was a little disappointed he wouldn't listen to her, but knew better than to make an issue out of it.

"And bring me another Rancor Blood," Dirc called out. He had the knife he always seemed to carry out, idly spinning it on the table.

"Me too," Quinn added, watching her suspiciously.

"I'll take a Lomin Ale, slave," Jhan told her.

"Coming right up," Torri replied as they chuckled at Jhan's remark. She flashed him a playful grin in response. She had quickly gotten used to them calling her names and stuff. For some reason the word Jedi was still stuck in her head. She mentally pushed it to the back of her mind, and opened the conservator.

While she was getting the drinks ready, she heard Cyllir mutter a curse. She looked up to see Quinn smiling triumphantly. He glanced her way, the smile disappearing, and she quickly turned her attention back to what she was doing. She could feel his eyes stay on her several more seconds as she finished.

By the time Torri brought the drinks out, the dealer droid had passed out new cards. She knew she couldn't just serve everyone how they were seated though. She had to serve them by order of their rank in the club. That meant that Quinn came first, then Cyllir, Dirc, Sid, and finally Jhan.

As she leaned over to set the glasses on the table, one or sometimes both Zoloz closest to her gave her a hard slap on her ass, or caressed her upper thigh, or ran his fingers underneath her shorts and thong into her pussy. She just smiled, and flirted with them as they did. When she finished, she set the tray back on the bar, then returned to Cyllir's lap.

"Here, take this," Cyllir told her, holding a dull reddish-brown pill between his thumb and forefinger.

Torri obediently took the pill, and Cyllir gave her a swallow of his Ebla Beer to wash it down. She responded by giving him a very friendly, open-mouthed kiss. He responded by snaking his hand up her shirt, and twisting her nipple ring until she let out a little yelp of pain. The other Zoloz loved it.

Since the crude was a pill, Torri knew it would take a couple of minutes before she felt the hit. Crude usually made her horny, and for some reason want to be spanked or whipped. Then again, she was pretty much always up for some bondage and pain. While she waited, she watched them play sabacc, and still tried to guess the cards, and who would win. Just like before, she was right most of the time. Unlike before, she kept her mouth shut, even when Cyllir lost. She did slip her hand down his pants though, and massaged his dick a little.

Instead of fucking her like she wanted though, Cyllir and Dirc cuffed her hands behind her back, and dragged her over to an overhead restraining ring. Then they lifted her cuffed wrists, forcing her to bend over, and locked them to the ring with a chain. Finally Dirc shoved a ballgag into her mouth, strapped it tight, and he and Cyllir returned to the sabacc game.

Having her cuffed wrists pulled up high behind her back quickly became very uncomfortable for Torri. She tried groaning through her ballgag, but that only drew a paddling from Jhan, and orders to stay quiet or they'd give her something to scream about.

For the next half hour or so, Torri stood bent over at the waist with her cuffed wrists above the level of her shoulders, doing her best to keep her groans of pain as quiet as she could. For once she wished she was wearing a pair of platform heels. She lifted herself up to her tip toes as often as she could to relieve the strain. Since the Zoloz only slapped her ass or pinched her nipples or something when they walked by to get more beer, she guessed she was successful. She had drooled quite a bit onto the floor by this point. When the game finally ended, she hoped they'd at least let her wrists down, and maybe take out the ballgag.