Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beskar collar, chrono, and comlink were gifts from former Chief of State Daala, and were permanent, not that Ta'tan'ia had been given a choice about that part. Once the tracking device in the collar had been shut down, and the comlink had been reprogrammed so she could use it without being spied on, Ta'tan'ia loved the collar and cuffs, even the fact that they were permanent. If she ever saw Chief Daala again, she'd have to thank her. After she arrested her, that was.

Underneath the bodysuit Ta'tan'ia was only wearing her beskar chastity belt. It was also a gift from Daala, but thankfully wasn't permanent. Ta'tan'ia was still wearing the same black boots with fifteen-centimeter wedge heels and her black nerfhide head harness.

Next she packed a few essentials, including her fifteen-centimeter clear plastex heels, favorite vibrator, and a little bondage gear. She also packed another bodysuit, and a set of nondescript gray spacer's coveralls. Then she slung her bag over her shoulder, and left her room.

As she strutted towards the hanger, she checked her wrist comm for any last minute instructions from Master Skywalker. All she had was a notification that she would be taking an X-wing, and it was fueled up and ready to go. Less than an hour after receiving her orders from Master Skywalker, Ta'tan'ia was departing the Temple Hanger.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later . . .

"Hey baby," Dirc began as he entered the clubhouse kitchen. "Go make yourself sexy. We're going for a ride."

"Um, I still have to clean all three 'freshers, and the bedrooms," Torri replied warily. "And finish the kitchen."

Torri had spent the last hour cleaning the main room of the clubhouse, and she was about halfway done with the kitchen. Like most evenings, the Zoloz had left a pretty big mess the night before. She had to have everything cleaned up by early afternoon at the latest. The only place she didn't clean was the large meeting room off the main room. She wasn't allowed in there at all.

"You can do that sithspit later," he told her firmly. "Right now, you're going with me and Lukis. Get your ass ready."

Cyllir and most of the other Zoloz weren't around right now. Still, that didn't mean she was about to try and tell him no. She knew she had to do what they told her to do. Dirc always seemed a bit more menacing than most of the others. Maybe it was the large knife he always carried, and frequently had out. It wasn't even a vibroblade, just a plain, razor-sharp knife with a blade about twenty centimeters long.

A few minutes later Torri emerged from the 'fresher wearing a pair of black cut-off short-shorts and a matching nerfhide halter top. She had gotten the top at a used clothing store the day before. The cut-offs were the same ones she had worn a few days ago, when Cyllir had taken her to Vik's tattoo shop. The thin waistband of her thong was visible over the top of the cut-offs. Pretty much all of her tats were visible as well, including the new flames down her sides.

Her collar and wristcuffs, which were permanent, were locked around her throat and wrists. She also had a stack of cheap silver bangle bracelets on each wrist, over her cuffs. She had gotten them the day before, along with her top. Her black nerfhide platform ankle boots with fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels were strapped onto her feet.

Dirc nodded his approval, and held out a pill. "Take this," he told her.

Torri was still feeling good from the giggledust she had taken earlier, but she knew better to disobey. She obediently took the crude, swallowed it, and opened her mouth for Dirc to see. He grabbed her chin, looked in, then pulled her against him and gave her a kiss while squeezing her ass.

As they were walking towards the door, Torri noticed him pull a small remote out of his vest, fiddle with it a moment, then put it back. She had noticed Cyllir with a remote like that too, but she didn't really think about it too much, especially since she was buzzing on giggledust.

When they got out front to the speeder-bikes, Lukis and Chiv were already on theirs waiting for them. Chiv was a prospect, which meant he wasn't a patch wearing member of the club yet, but he was working his way in. Torri climbed on behind Dirc, and they took off.

Less than a minute later the Zoloz arrived at a block of small stores, restaurants, and cafes. They parked roughly in the middle, and climbed off their swoop-bikes. Then they headed for the nearest shop.

At each business, they went in and Dirc, sometimes with Lukis, talked with the owner or whoever was working a couple of minutes. Then the person would pass Dirc a stack of credits, and the Zoloz would leave. Several times Torri—who Dirc had told to stay with Chiv near the entrance—saw Dirc gesture towards her while he was talking with the owner.

Torri wasn't really sure what was going on, but she knew better than to ask any questions. She just stood around, smiling and looking sexy. The smiling was easy, since she was still high on giggledust. Looking sexy was just natural. She did notice that Dirc only motioned at her when he was talking to a guy though.

The fifth place they went into was a restaurant. Torri didn't see any customers in the place, and just a single heavyset human behind the counter. While the other businesses didn't seem too pleased to see the Zoloz, this guy was happy to see them. Judging by the way he was leering at her, he was especially happy to see Torri.

He, Dirc, and Lukis chatted a minute, then Dirc gestured towards Torri, who was waiting obediently by the door. The guy nodded his head and grinned excitedly.

"Just stop by in a few hours or so," Dirc told him as he and Lukis walked towards the door.

"You better believe I will," the guy behind the counter assured him.

"Let's go, sexy," Dirc said, unnecessarily as she was already heading for the door as well. He punctuated the command with a hard slap to her ass.

Torri obediently followed him out, and to the next business. Just as before, she stayed near the entrance with Chiv, while Dirc and Lukis headed for the counter. The two women behind it seemed half-scared and half-pissed at Dirc. One of them quickly slid a stack of credit chips across the counter while both stared at him icily.

"Thank you ladies," Dirc said in mock-politeness as he pocketed the credits. "See you next week," he added with a chuckle.

The Zoloz left without saying another word. They visited all the businesses on that block, then got on their swoop-bikes and hit another group of shops. Several more times Dirc encouraged the shop owner to stop by later. Torri noticed that each time the guy—and it was always a guy—seemed to really be checking her out. She knew better than to ask about whatever Dirc was planning though.

As they walked between the shops, they saw a policeman sitting in a parked landspeeder nearby. Dirc told her to stay with Chiv, while he and Lukis went over to the cop.

They chatted in a friendly enough manner for about half a minute or so. Then, out of the corner of her eye, Torri saw Dirc drop a small stack of credits into the door console of the speeder. The policeman didn't even glance down at it. The three shared another laugh, and ended the conversation. The two Zoloz rejoined her and Chiv, and they headed off.

As they walked, Torri deliberately tossed her hair back over her shoulder. She used the gesture to glance back, and saw the cop pick up the stack of credits, thumb through them, then make them disappear around his right leg or the center console. She wasn't sure what it meant, and definitely wasn't about to ask. She was scared enough just doing what she had just did.

A couple of times Dirc encouraged a woman, or women, at a shop or restaurant to stop by the clubhouse later. The responses to the suggestion ranged from negative to outright hostility. At one cafe though, a younger girl about eighteen or so seemed to smile a little at the idea, while the older woman next to her screamed at Dirc to get out. As the Zoloz left—Dirc had already pocketed the credits—the older woman began screaming at the younger one. Torri assumed they were mother and daughter.

A few stops later, they were through visiting with this particular group of businesses. Torri still had no idea why they were all paying Dirc, or why he had paid the cop off. As they got onto their swoop-bikes, and Torri climbed on behind Dirc, another speeder-bike came around the corner towards them. It was Cyllir.

The Vice President came to a stop in front of the three speeder-bikes. The tension in the air was immediately obvious. Lukis didn't seem too worried, but both Chiv and Torri tried to pretend like they weren't there. As a prospect, Chiv knew any of the Zoloz could blame him for pretty much anything. Torri knew any of them could take their anger out on her at any time. Not that she didn't get some pleasure out of a good whipping.

"What the frakk are you doing!?" Cyllir demanded.

"Just out on the weekly collection run," Dirc answered innocently.

Cyllir stared at him a couple of seconds. "With her!?" he asked, gesturing towards Torri. "What the hell happened to no outsiders in club business!?"

"Come on," Dirc answered with a shrug. "All she knows is we visited some friends and stuff. I even gave her some crude to make sure she was out of it." He paused a moment, then added, "A lot of people liked her."

Cyllir frowned a moment, then his mouth fell open in shock. "You're pimping her!" he shouted. "On a collection run! Are you frakking insane!"

"Chill out, brother," Dirc told him, gesturing for him to be quiet. "Keep it down. Everything is cool. All I did was invite them to stop by the clubhouse later."

Cyllir stared at him again in disbelief. "Get over here," he said, beckoning Torri as he glanced at her.

Torri hesitated a split-second, then jumped off Dirc's swoop-bike. Then she ran—as fast as she could in her fifteen-centimeter heeled ankle boots—to Cyllir and hopped onto his bike, wrapping her arms around his muscular waist.

"I stopped by because I spotted a Blood Rider a few streets over," Cyllir informed them, nodding his head back towards the direction he had come from. "It looked like he was tailing you."

Torri knew from chatter around the clubhouse that the Blood Riders were another local swoop-bike gang. None of the Zoloz thought very much of them, though. They mostly just thought of them as annoyances.

"I saw him," Dirc answered flippantly. "We ain't worried about him."

Somehow Torri could tell he was lying. By Lukis' expression, he hadn't known anyone had been following them. Chiv wasn't showing any emotion either way. Torri knew better than to bring it up though.

"Finish the run," Cyllir said, shaking his head in exasperation. He obviously didn't believe Dirc either. "We'll talk about this at the table."

Dirc paused a moment before replying. "Sure thing, Vee-Pee," he answered tightly.

Cyllir took off without responding. Torri didn't really see what the big deal was. They knew that she wouldn't talk about anything that went on around the clubhouse—or anywhere else, for that matter.

A few minutes later, Cyllir and Torri arrived at the clubhouse. A couple of minutes after that, he was lying on one of the beds naked. She was naked as well, except for her ankle boots, collar, cuffs, bracelets, and other jewelry. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and she was kneeling over him, sucking his cock, with her tongue stud vibrating against it. Before long they had changed positions, and Torri's head was down with her ass raised, and Cyllir was enthusiastically fucking her from behind. One of his hands was grabbing a fist full of her hair, pulling it back for leverage.

Torri loved getting fucked by her Zoloz, especially Cyllir. Most of the others cuffed her during sex, but he really knew how to make her helpless, and give it to her how she needed. It didn't take her long to forget about what had happened with Dirc earlier. She loved being a Zoloz slut!

A few hours later . . .

Torri walked back behind the clubhouse bar, picked up her rag, and continued idly wiping things down. She was wearing the same black cut-off short-shorts and nerfhide halter top she had been wearing earlier. The only differences were that she was barefoot, and not wearing any panties. She hadn't had time to find them after Cyllir had finished fucking her. Chiv and Seth were nearby, keeping an eye on the door leading to the meeting room. The entire New Coronet chapter of the Zoloz was inside. The two prospects were making sure no one bothered them.

That wasn't too difficult, as no one else was in the clubhouse. Still, anytime the Zoloz had a meeting, the prospects' job was to make sure no one got too close to overhear, and they weren't about to screw it up.

Torri though, had discovered she had excellent hearing. In spite of the holoscreen being on, and the distance she was from the door, she could pick up most of what they were saying inside.

"Look brother, normally I'd be all for getting a little side business in," Quinn began. "But you know how kriffy it's been for the Zoloz all over the past month. We've had over fifty major operations shut down, and nearly a thousand brothers arrested. And some of that shavit we had had going for decades without a problem."

"I know, I know," Dirc agreed.

"Look man, we don't even need the money we'd make off her," Cyllir explained. "All it'd do is bring more attention to the club, and that we don't need right now."

There was a noticeable pause in the room.

"Some people think you've gotten a little attached to her," Dirc replied. "You sure you're not just trying to keep her for yourself?"

"You know you can fuck her anytime you want, bro," Cyllir told him. "You can bring a friend. She's the club slut. I haven't had a problem making money off her when she's here, have I? The point is, you were pimping her out on a collection run. It attracts too much attention."

"Cyllir's right," Quinn announced. "Collection runs are just for collecting credits. We don't need the extra risk—or credits—of running ho's right now."

"All right, I got you," Dirc answered morosely, after a few moments' hesitation.

"As matter of fact," Quinn continued, "I just got off the comlink with Howler. Our blasters will be here in two days. Once they're sold, we won't even really need the protection credits our local supporters generously donate to us."

"We're still gonna collect though, right?" Sidd asked apprehensively.

"Of course we are," Cyllir responded, as though that should be obvious. "If we stop one of our main businesses then people will notice. Some bright cop might start wondering if we've got something bigger going on."

"Besides, it's easy credits," Torch added. "We barely even have to threaten anybody anymore. All we have to do is ride around and collect a stack of chits."

Everyone around the table voiced their agreement.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," Quinn began casually. "A few brothers from Trallis II are coming in with the shipment. They want to make sure it gets here okay, and meet our club slut."

Now they all grinned in anticipation. They always liked seeing their fellow Zoloz.

"You know about how many?" Jhan asked.

Now Quinn grinned slyly. "Oh, a couple dozen or so," he told them.

The Zoloz cheered in answer, and Torri heard them exchanging high-fives. She knew that when a big group from off-planet came in, they held a massive party, and the Zoloz loved partying almost as much as they loved riding their swoop-bikes.

"Oh yeah," Cyllir interjected. "A Blood Rider was following Dirc and Lukis on the protection run again. Sooner or later we're going to have to do something about these guys."

Once again Torri could hear murmurs of agreement.

"After we take care of our business," Quinn announced firmly.

"Maybe with our brothers in town, we can find time to take care of our little bloody problem," Sidd suggested. "After we take care of our main business, that is."

The Zoloz voiced their agreement yet again.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Even within the handful of sectors Tahiri operated in, there were several million ships that matched the description of the Jedi-turned-bounty hunter's either taking off, landing, docking, or passing through someone's sensor zone in the three week time frame Wyric and Ta'tan'ia were searching.

After cross-checking the more than four million possible sightings of Tahiri's ship with known ships, the Temple computer was able to reduce the possibilities down to a little under three hundred thousand. That was still quite a lot of ships that could be Tahiri's though. The Bureau of Ships and Services was notoriously slow in releasing information, even to the Jedi, so that certainly didn't help matters.

Wyric had been meditating on where to go next. Ta'tan'ia joined him on his ship. She left her X-wing on a Galactic Alliance freighter that would be passing near Ossus in a couple of weeks. She wanted to keep the R-5 unit, but it needed to stay with the X-wing. Even after they found Tahiri's ship, that didn't mean they would find her. A planet was a big place to hide a person, never mind if she wasn't on the same planet as her ship.

As soon as she got on board Wyric's ship, he told her that he had a good place to start looking for Tahiri—a planet called Trigalis, in the Trigalis System, which was in the Juris Sector. He explained that the planet was notorious for smugglers, pirates, and related villainous scum.

Tahiri had been active in both the Juris and neighboring Ryndellian sectors. Ta'tan'ia felt a little something from the Force, but still, she wasn't convinced.

"A lot of planets in the Outer Rim have a lot of smugglers and such," she replied. "What makes Trigalis so special?"

Wyric leaned forward in the pilot's seat. "Well, nothing in particular. But there are several dozen ships matching the description of Tahiri's that arrived just before she went missing, and haven't left yet. Besides, I have a feeling about it."

Ta'tan'ia considered that a few moments. "Well, it's as good as place to start as any," she finally answered.

She almost admitted that searching for ships that had been sitting in one place for nearly two weeks was a good idea, but after a moment she decided not to. She didn't want Wyric getting a big head after all.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Two days later, early afternoon . . .

Torri glanced around as she climbed onto Cyllir's swoop-bike and wrapped her arms around his waist. This was the most Zoloz she had seen together since she had recovered from her last overdose. Every member of the New Coronet chapter was heading out, except for Dirc and Torch. Quinn had had them—along with the prospect Chiv—stay behind and get everything ready for the party, and keep an eye on things around the clubhouse. None of them were too happy about it, but only Dirc protested. That hadn't made Quinn change his mind though.

Besides the fourteen New Coronet Zoloz on their swoop-bikes, ten members of the West Vella chapter—along with a prospect—were riding with them as well. Seth was driving a boxy black cargo speeder.

The two chapters were traveling to a spaceport to meet up with with some more Zoloz from . . . somewhere or another. Torri wasn't sure exactly how long of a ride it would be, or even exactly where they were going. She knew they weren't going to the New Coronet spaceport—which was close by—because it had too much security. Torri had also overheard that they were escorting a huge shipment of weapons on the return trip, but she wasn't supposed to know that, and sure as hell wasn't about to admit that she did. Cyllir had just told her to be ready for a long ride, and to get fucked—a lot! She couldn't wait!

1...45678...15