All Comments on 'Starstruck - Conclusion'

by warrior_wolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome!!

This whole story was AWESOME! I think it is my new favorite story on here! You are an amazing writer! Can't wait for new stories from you! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Big Grinning Smile :))

I can't stop smiling. This is one of the best romance stories that i have read in such a long time. It was well written, and well thought out. No complaints from. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
This Conclusion made up for the earlier mayhem

Now that everything was cleared up I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love a happy ending

I must say, I'm not one to take preferences for authors, but you write very well and always in a style that I love. I await your next story with anticipation.

Thanks

an avid fan from UK

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
so sweet!

This story was so good that I like the way that it ended and I thought that this story as written very well and I like how the story was about love and not about sex. I thought that the love scene was done beautiful.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
so sweet!

This story was so good that I like the way that it ended and I thought that this story as written very well and I like how the story was about love and not about sex. I thought that the love scene was done beautiful.

rebelprincess123rebelprincess123about 14 years ago
too short ending

hey your entire story was great but i think that it would have benefited from more sexual tension and that the epilogue was a bit too short at the end. i wish we could have read about how her parents finally accepted her for who she was, but otherwise emotionally great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Conclusion

I really enjoyed reading most of your story. I was a little bit disappointed in the ending, though. I think Sam should not have given up on University because of Chase... previously, she was an independent woman but with this conclusion she seems extremely dependent. Granted, she still paints and spends time with Warrior, but her life seems to revolve around Chase and his job. Thanks for the previous chapters, though, they were very original :-)

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 8 years ago

Beautiful story about love!

blackdragon54blackdragon54almost 6 years ago
awesome

this is one of those stories that i go back to every couple years and reread, one of my faves

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Well, that was somewhat of an ending...

tbh it just felt like you rattled down a list of details from the story instead of continuing telling one and ending it as a story.

I felt like you did this:

"yes they're still together, love each other, this happened and that, she did this and is doing that. Now he proposes. END"

but not in form of telling the last chapter of the Story.

briefly reading the comments. I'm not the only one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous