All Comments on 'Started as My Girlfriend's Fantasy'

by geoffdude

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

Keep writing, like your thought patterns and writing style. Good vivid detail and not overly embellished.

By the way, GF could have sent her friends to the living room, grabbed her BF and pushed mom out of the way.

This was a cute example of 'Be Careful What You Ask For'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A little too much

Good beginning, if a bit predictable in that he was having sex with the wrong woman. That it was his GF's mother was a bit of a surprise, and quite welcome. The story could -- and should -- have ended right there. The two friends were ENTIRELY superfluous, as was the afterstory about the ongoing relationship with the mother. Sometimes, less is more.

geoffdudegeoffdudealmost 14 years agoAuthor
To: "A little too much"

How can it be predictable I couldn’t know what was going to happen when it happened. I was just trying to be a good boyfriend and do what she asked. I really did not know it was her mother. The two friends had driven my girlfriend home (remember her car was in the parking lot), I didn’t tell them to be there they were just there and looking at me naked. As far as the after story she was a great lady and I enjoyed the sex we had after that night, I was her first orgasm and she wanted more. What can I say I was young and horney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You are a hero my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous