Starting a Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought I'd be this jealous." He said dejectedly. Kara remained silent, now she was determined he'd never know and she was angry and hurt that he had even attempted to hit her. She burst into tears and ran to the bathroom with Jack following and apologising. She closed the door on him and locked it. He started knocking, begging to be let in but she didn't open the door. After a while Jack got angry again and started hammering on the door. She flung it open angrily.

"Stop it, the children are sleeping!"

"I just want to say sorry -"

"Leave me alone." She cut him off.

"I'm in no mood to speak to right now. Please, let's call it a night and get some sleep."

"I don't want us to go to bed angry with each other."

"That's a first Jack, when I start the fight you're more than willing to leave the house, let alone the room. Tell me - where do you go?" A question he had no answer for, none he could tell her anyway.

"I drive around, I've told you. Fine, you don't want to talk. Goodnight." He got into bed and turned his back to her side of the bed.

The following morning Kara awoke and glanced at the time on the alarm - Jack had left already. Thank goodness for the nanny, she didn't have to worry about the children being fed or anything. She had a hangover, but only a slight one. She took two pain pills and washed them down with water. Then she began to ready herself for coffee with Karl.

She arrived before he did and almost thought he wasn't coming anymore, that this had been pillow talk. But ten minutes later Karl strode in looking flustered, he looked around and spotted Kara. He came to their table and held his hand out for hers. She gave it to him and he raised it to his mouth as he bowed before her in a very forgotten romantic gesture then he kissed her hand softly.

"Forgive my tardiness."

"Forgiven."

He kissed her on her lips and sat down. He ordered coffee and they began talking. First asking questions of each other as anyone else on a first date does. It turned out that they both smoked and Karl asked the waitron to move them to a private area where they could smoke. Several cigarettes and cups of coffee later, they had found out they had much in common. Their pastimes and interests were much the same. Karl thought he was boring but Kara reminded him these were her interests as well and he didn't think she was boring, she hoped.

"Of course not. I think you're a fascinating person." He said.

"It's mutual then." She said, happier than she'd been in a long time.

The subject turned to the previous night.

"I don't think we were very bad, I think we were very good." She gave a low seductive giggle.

"A matter we shall have to put right." He said chuckling.

"That means we'd have to go back next Wednesday." She let the suggestion hang in the air.

"Mmm..." Karl mused. "I don't think we can be very bad there. All they have is a bed. To be very bad, one needs more than a bed." He let that suggestion hang in the air.

"Are you hard darling?" She asked.

"Are you wet?" He countered.

She was drenched in it, she knew the agreement they had to only have sex at the swinger's club was about to go out of the window.

"Will it be worth it?" She asked.

"Only if you want to be bad."

"What if I don't want to be really bad?"

"There are levels of extremity, we stop with what we're comfortable sharing and doing with each other."

"What do you propose then? How do we get together without Jack and Greta knowing?"

"We send them off to the house in the country on Wednesday with our blessing."

"You're being bad already." She looked at him with what she hoped was a wicked look.

He smiled and moved his chair right next to hers. She felt his hand slip between her knees under the table, he made a fist and slowly pushed it up between her legs, forcing them open. He didn't have to force much.

He reached her crotch and felt her panty.

"In future, when we meet, even for coffee, please don't wear underwear. Now unzip your skirt and take it off and take your panty off with it."

For some unknown reason she didn't object, perhaps it was the feeling of being so naughty in public. She pulled her skirt and panty off.

"Reach down and pick up your panty and give it to me." He had a hand in her neck and pulled her head onto his bulging pants to pick up her panty. He took it and put it in his jacket pocket.

"Move to the edge of the chair and spread your pussy for me." He whispered in her ear and then licked it, making her moan slightly.

She felt his hand on her sex, stroking it. He put his fingers into her pussy, first one, then two, then three beginning to stretch it and finally four fingers slowly stretching her, he put his thumb on her clit and slowly fucked her. She came closer to her climax and moved her hips more sharply into his hand.

"Put your hand on your clit and rub it fast."

"No..." She began.

"Do it now Kara, fuck yourself, fuck yourself for me, fuck it baby, fuck yourself faster." She obeyed and rubbed her clit fast while he pumped her pussy with his fingers, in no time at all she climaxed and groaned softly.

When she had regained her composure, she whispered her threat to him. "I'll get you back for that."

"I hope so." He whispered in return.

"Unzip your fly."

Karl complied.

She looked down at his crotch and whispered again. "In future, when we meet, even for coffee, please don't wear underwear."

He turned to her kissed her passionately.

She pulled his underwear down and his cocked jumped out, ready to do business.

"You said it made you hot if you imagined someone was watching."

He grunted, breathless already.

She was stroking his cock, lubricating it with his pre-cum. She pulled her hand up his shaft to his cock head, then rubbed over it and turned it in her hand and slipped her hand firmly back down his shaft, at the base she moved her hand into his underpants and rubbed and softly squeezed his balls. Then she brought her hand back up pulling his cock firmly, turning her hand on his engorged head over and over and then pulling her hand down his shaft. She did this faster every time he groaned. He groaned continuously and she whispered in his ear that there were a bunch of people watching them. He put his hand over his cock to stop the spray and spurted onto his hand as he came. He took her panty from his pocket and cleaned his hand on it.

They recovered themselves enough to swap cell numbers.

"Now don't go being naughty until I've had my way with you." Karl said and kissed her on her lips.

"Does thinking of you and playing with myself count?"

"Yes, if you do, phone me and tell me, share it with me because if at all possible I'll be getting myself off to your masturbation."

"And if you masturbate?"

"I will be on the phone with you every time I do, I hope I make you so horny that you masturbate with me."

"We're going to be on the phone a lot them." She said with devilish smile.

"If you keep going Kara, my love, I will abduct you and carry to my castle and fuck your brains out from that moment on, forever." He said with a straight face but his eyes gave him away. She kissed him tenderly and told him it would not be against her will.

*************************

When they parted it was to paraphrase the bard - 'with such sweet sorrow.'

Kara ensured that the rest of the week slipped by quickly by indulging her self in wine. No, indulging is the wrong word - she anaesthetised herself with wine.

Jack acted strangely the entire weekend, first off - he was home. No golf this weekend. When she asked about it he said he didn't feel like it. She let it go. He gave the children attention they badly craved and didn't become angry when they acted out, knowing he had neglected them lately. On the Sunday they took the children to the zoo at Jack's suggestion. Kara ensured that she tired herself properly by picking them up when they couldn't see an exhibit and preparing a picnic under a tree for them. On the ride home she pretended to fall asleep as well. Jack put his hand on her thigh and it was difficult not to push it off.

She went to bed at the same time the children did on Sunday night and thus avoided Jack's advances. Not that he didn't try. She moaned and removed his hand and complained that she wanted to sleep. He left her alone after that.

On Monday evening she dropped the bomb on him.

"I don't want to go back to the swinger's club and I realise you have needs, so as long as you stay at the club, I don't mind."

Jack looked at her - speechless.

"I... I... don't..." He stammered. "Not without you. We agreed on no comebacks. If I go alone, there will certainly be comebacks."

"No, there won't be. I'm trying to do you a favour here. I don't want to have sex with you and I don't expect jerking off to be enough for you. As long as you stay at the club, I don't mind and I don't care."

"Excuse me?" He said. "Did you just take it to that level - since when don't you want to have sex with me?" Where was this coming from he wondered.

"For a long time Jack, a very long time."

"Just to be absolutely clear - you're giving me a free pass and you're encouraging me to use it, with your blessing?"

"That's about right, yes."

He stared at her, his brain in over drive.

"Who did you sleep with Kara, and when did you see him again?"

Fuck, stay calm she thought, he's fishing.

"I told you what happened at the club stayed at the club, it was so forgetful I don't remember the man's name. I haven't seen anybody since. I have done a lot of thinking though."

"Yes I saw the wine glasses that helped you in your thinking."

"Leave it alone Jack." She said with a warning tone.

"You're turning into a lush." He accused her loudly.

"No! You turned me into a lush! You and the tarts you sleep with! I know about them, you can stop pretending to be the faithful husband." She was shouting now.

Jack sat back slowly. There was nothing he could say. He had played with fire and he just got burned.

On Wednesday evening Kara was ready to go when Jack came home.

"I thought you said you weren't going back." He said looking her up and down, trying to hide his approval, he didn't want her to know how desirable he found her. It would just give her more confidence to go.

"I'm not going to the club, I'm going to dinner with a friend."

If he asked who, he'd seem insecure. Too bad, he thought.

"Do I know your friend?" He asked.

"No." She said. "Don't stay up, I'll be very late." She swept past him to the stairs.

Jack stood dead still, his world crumbling. He heard the sound of her car going down the drive. He felt her leaving him behind. Leaving everything they had together behind.

Tears sprung from nowhere and he told himself he deserved it.

*********************

Greta was gone when Kara arrived. Karl came out and greeted her with a passionate kiss. He took her hand and led her inside, complementing her dress.

"Which I shall remove shortly. But first..." He pulled her dress up and felt for a panty, finding none he put his finger up her pussy and his thumb on her clit and kneaded it.

"Well done darling." He said and promptly dropped his pants, his half erect cock just being able to bob a little. She took it in her hands and gave it a hello rub.

"Let's go play." Karl said.

He led her up the stairs to a bedroom past the master bedroom.

"Here's where we play." He said pushing the door open.

"Oh God." She said in shock. "I've just stepped into fifty shades of grey, haven't I?" She asked looking around at all the equipment and the huge bed in the middle of the room.

"Well, I think it's much closer to a hundred. I'm a sadist with many more fetishes and kinks than whatever-his-name-is."

" I...uh... I don't, I mean I haven't -." She ended lamely.

"You wanted to know how bad I could be Kara." He reminded her.

"I believe you." She said quickly and Karl laughed that warm, tender, very un-sadistic laugh of his.

"Don't be overwhelmed, I'm not a novice. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Including getting on my knees and being your slave?"

"Now you're turning unnecessary taps on. I would love that, I guess it comes with the territory." He said waving his hand around at his instruments of pain.

"Come with me to the bed." He said and took her hand, she wanted to turn around and run but she was afraid of what he'd do if he chased her and caught her.

"We start small." Karl said.

He sat her on the bed and sat next to her, he put his hand in her neck and gently pulled her down with him. The tongue dance started again, she was sure about this bit, but not anything that was kinky. Karl managed to let her overcome her reluctance by caressing her the same way he had the previous Wednesday. When he was sure she was aroused he stopped kissing her.

"Kara, do you use a vibrator?" He asked.

She shook her head; no.

"Never?" He asked astonished.

"Almost never, Jack bought one when we started sleeping together but I never liked using it in front of him. Then I stopped using it to masturbate as well. I don't know why."

He looked at her intently.

"I think you have suppressed too much for too long. Think of this as one night with someone, no strings attached. You can do anything you have ever fantasised about and I will help you achieve that fantasy. You will not do anything you don't like, but you will do everything you do like and you will experiment with that which you are not familiar with. If we play together regularly, we will incorporate everything we both like into our play and our sex."

He looked so sincere and worried for her that she agreed. It didn't help that his accent was thicker than usual, and it was mesmerising.

"Good." He said. "Then let us begin with the vibrator and see where it goes."

He opened a drawer and withdrew a thin-ish blue vibrator with nothing special about it. A thought suddenly came to her.

"Greta." She said.

"Greta doesn't enjoy the things I do, this is why she swings. She knows what I like, and she doesn't mind if I have playmates."

"What if she comes back and I'm still here?"

"Then she will go to bed, it has happened before. She knows not to disturb my privacy with my friends and I give her the same privacy."

The vibrator clicked on.

"Open your legs Kara."

She obeyed and felt it cold and wet against her clit.

Karl went over her clit and inserted the vibrator into her pussy, he left it there and continued to stimulate her manually. That's all he did for about fifteen minutes, then her body betrayed her and she climaxed loudly.

"Ah mein liebbe, you must not hide your pleasure from me or deny it to yourself."

How did this man always say the right thing Kara wondered. She almost apologised for climaxing. It pushed other emotions to the surface she hadn't felt or dealt with in a long time and tears sprung to her eyes.

She swallowed a sob. "I drink too much because Jack fucks around."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know, I can't feel anything."

"Let us address this problem, then perhaps we can continue. Kara I'm going to give you a good whipping."

She gasped and looked at him.

"You'll have to trust that I know what I'm talking about, and that I know what I'm doing. You cry, because you suppress these things, now I will whip you, and you will no longer hide your pain, you will shout it out. When I am done you will feel much better, this I promise you."

She gave in completely, it sounded so logical, she had to trust somebody with her emotions, why not him?

He led her to a table and told her to bend over it. He held a strap for her hand and she willingly gave him her hand, he fastened it expertly and held out the strap for her other hand, she gave it to him.

"Very good Kara, now your ankles."

He strapped her ankles to the table in much the same fashion. He bent forward so that she could see him.

"Comfortable, Ja?"

"Will it hurt very much?"

"Yes, it will. You will cry and beg me to stop. I will not. I will only stop if you say a certain word that means you can't take any more pain."

"Like a safe word - I read Fifty shades."

Karl chuckled. "Exactly like that, what is your favourite drink?"

"Wine, I suppose."

"Wine it is then. Remember, don't fight me for control, give it to me, allow me to punish you, allow yourself to feel it, not only on your pretty backside but in your heart as well. Your tears will cleanse your heart and your mind and you will feel much better."

She nodded her assent.

Karl smiled and turned to get a cane.

He came back to the table and touched her bottom softly with the instrument, she flinched instinctively.

"Kara, I am going to begin now. I want you to count each time I cane you. You must count loud, if you fail to do so I will keep caning you until you say the number. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She whispered.

Karl lifted his arm and swung it forward in an arc.

Kara flinched and cried out. "One."

He reached his arm back for the second and the third and the fourth. She broke on the fifth stripe, beginning to cry. He continued and on the tenth stripe she told him to stop. He did not. She summoned up all her strength to cry and shout. "Eleven. Please. Stop."

The blows kept on falling and she could only just manage to cry out a number. Her world was reduced to the pain on her backside and her thighs, nothing, nobody else existed. She dipped into a well she didn't know she had and screamed defiantly. "Eighteen!" Then nineteen and twenty, the well wasn't very deep and she didn't know if she should shout wine or twenty-one. The blow fell. "T-t-twenty-one" She stammered.

"You are very good Kara, that will be all for now."

She began sobbing in earnest.

Karl removed her hands and ankles from the straps and laid her on her stomach on the bed.

"There, cry mein kleine liebbe. You will feel better soon."

He handed her tissues to wipe her eyes with.

"Kara, I don't think you've ever tried a butt-plug, ja?"

"No." She whimpered. Now her heart was betraying her, the pain she felt for the guilt of drinking had gone.

"Now is the time then." He said and whispered in her ear."It is the best time to have the butt-plug. Because your arse is sore and tender and one or two strikes landed squarely on your 'little pucker' as people love to call, it. All those nerves are splayed now, feel this. Tell me what you think."

A well lubed, very smooth and snugly sized plug found it's way into her butt. She could feel her anus 'pop' as the thickest part went in but strangely, there was no pain. Karl was right about those nerve endings, instead of being painful it felt damn good. Something she wasn't expecting.

"Oh hell." She said

"No, heaven, not hell." Karl retorted.

"Why does it feel good? It shouldn't feel good."

"Why should your pleasure areas be restrained - excuse the pun - to only your sex area? The whole body is a sexual organ if one knows what to do with it."

"What's this? It feels so good." She reached back and touched the tail hanging from the plug. Karl was using it to caress her beaten thighs.

"It is a fox tail, artificial of course, it is serving it's purpose by caressing your thighs and thus arousing you. I like the fox tail because it is as red as your arse. Also, I am wearing a matching one, just bigger."

She pushed herself up on her hands and Karl laid on his stomach so that she could see. It was worse than the cheesiest pick up line she had ever heard from a man. Matching butt-plugs. It was also the most romantic thing a man had ever done for her. She kissed him and thanked him and he responded, kissing her deeply.

"Do you feel better?" He asked.

"I hate to admit it, but yes."

"Then we can proceed." He said with a twinkle in his eye.