Starting a Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

Proceed they did, Karl prodded and poked her mind, teasing a fantasy out of her. He shared the same fantasy but it was not one they could realise, another person was needed.

Karl had fantasies that turned her eyes to saucers and that made him laugh.

"Yes, it is possible." He chuckled.

"Next." She said shaking her head.

Karl lit a cigarette for both of them and passed her one.

"Let's get something to drink first." He said and they went downstairs together, their tails wagging in tandem. She loved and she hated that he knew ways to arouse her that she didn't.

By the time they reached the play-room again, she stopped in the doorway and began to sway her backside.

Karl turned to her and saw the look in her eyes, he came to her and lifted her chin and they kissed and swayed. He became rock hard, again, and she was drenched in her juice.

"Hold on tight engel." He whispered. She did as she was told and he lifted her and pushed her against the wall, she opened her legs and his cock immediately entered her. His hands were under her legs holding them up and apart and she thrust back each time he thrust. It was fast and rough and thoroughly enjoyable, the butt-plug only enhancing her climax as she struggled to clench and keep it in. Karl came loud and hard lifting her right off his cock and dropping her onto it again.

Spent, he leaned her against the wall then leaned on her. The panting eventually grew slower. She felt his arms give way and straightened her aching legs. They collapsed onto the bed. Once they had recovered they started all over again. Afterwards they laid in each other's arms, Kara pointing to objects she didn't recognise and Karl telling her what they were for. They heard the front door and then someone came up the stairs. Kara looked at Karl worriedly and he shook his head.

"Greta?" He shouted.

"Ja, Karl." She answered.

"My english friend from the club is here with me, we are playing."

"Est gutte, that's fine, goodnight to both of you."

"Gutte naght engel."

"I think I should be going." Kara said.

"Jack waiting?" Karl asked

"I don't know."

"Do you love him now or do you still feel nothing?"

"I honestly don't know - there's so much to sort out. I can't answer you now."

Karl nodded. "We keep to our agreement then. This was one pleasurable night with no strings. If we never see each other again, we have beautiful memories of the love we shared tonight."

"I can't bear the thought of not seeing you again but I must admit, it's a possibility. Yes, I shall treasure tonight always. Greta is a really lucky woman to have you."

"No, I'm lucky. Greta is willing to share me and let me indulge, it looks like we have a perfect marriage, the truth is we've left each other many times. Because of sex. It seems she is the only woman who will put up with me having women here. She swings because it hurts me, not because she loves doing it. You and Jack are in the same boat, just a different oar. You are at the point of your relationship where you are not only destructive to each other but also self-destructive. If you don't figure some agreement out, one of you will leave. If not literally, then figuratively."

"I think that's what we've both done."

"Then fix it and make yourself clear to him so that he can fix his side."

"Thank you. Thank you for everything, but especially this."

************************

It started raining on her way home, she drove slower and it gave her time to think. The closer she got, the more apparent the hole in her heart became and the more painful it was.

She entered the house through the garage and slowly climbed the stairs. She peeked into her children's rooms and found the nanny in the younger child's room reading with a desk-light. She smiled and whispered good night to her.

She went into their bedroom. Jack wasn't there and her heart fell like a stone. She undressed and as she got into bed she saw a small paper on her pillow. It was a note from Jack.

'I'm sorry.

Can we start over?

I love you.

J'

She called his cell phone and he answered almost immediately.

"H'lo Kara?"

"Hi." She sighed. "Where are you?"

"In the study, where are you?"

She didn't expect him to be here.

"Upstairs." He disconnected and momentarily she heard him running up the stairs. He ran into the bedroom and stopped.

"I'm sorry baby, I took you for granted. What the fuck made me feel it was okay to screw you around, I don't know. All I have for you is my apology and I'll gladly keep apologising for the next fifty years - just don't throw us away, please."

"Do you know where I was tonight?"

"I don't care-"

"I was with my lover."

He looked at her and she knew the arrow had gone straight and true, right through his heart. She let him remain in agony for a few moments.

"This is what I feel when I discover your philandering."

He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, his stomach turning over. He wanted to scream at her, hit her, it hurt so much! He knew she was trying to hurt him and it was fair.

"Never again." Jack said, opening his eyes. "I swear, never again. I can't lose you. Please."

"You want to start over but how am I supposed to forget?"

She sat down, suddenly tired of fighting, wanting to love him, not wanting the hurt anymore. Silent tears ran down her cheeks. Jack came over and sat down next to her. He tentatively put an arm around her.

"I will never forget this pain Kara, I will never be the cause of more. I get it baby. Let's not start over, let's start a conversation from here, and move on from here."

He fell silent, and somewhere in the silence they found a place to start from.

END

*I'm afraid some readers won't like the ending again. Fear not - I am working on it. Colette.