All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Not impressed.... this one is too cheap.... mental wanderings of a sexually deprived person. All whores expect maybe Abbi. If me, I would cancelled the lease, legally of course - rape the charge, plus the danger all would be revealed to the authorities. He was no better then the wife he just left......

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
really

need to try writing about something more realistic. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uncanny!

TheKeith is writing my life story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bs

Fiction, to be enjoyed, needs some realism: this story has none from first page to last. Science fiction, humor or satire, or some other label allows lots of leway so to enjoy this story i will label it humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a wonderful

Dream!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Naw

Try again, take some time to develope the characters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Rush

Don't rush to get something out. Take your time and develop the story. Very short, one note chapters are frustrating to us as we try to get into your characters.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Okay

Two stories read.

Thank you for the work, but nothing happened but a thoroughly contrived orgy.

I like a bit more in my story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How bad is this 'writer'. Constant less than one page chapters, seems like he wants to be like spammualx, or maybe he is spammuelx? None of his stories have any substance, they're all rubbish.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Huh?

First his wife gang fucks others, now he moves to a complex where the women gang fuck him. I say again. Huh?

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negtive comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell was that?

A midwesterners fantasy of what life is like in a California Beach town? Do some research. San Diego is a Navy town with a LOT of immigrants. Rents are high and anything remotely close to the beach is expensive with a capital "E". Single, sex crazed women don't fill the rooms and come out during the day to suck and fuck around the pool. They either go to school or to work. This chapter really didn't advance the story line. It was simply some random suck and fuck. Even a guy from the midwest knows he should "not be a fool and wrap his tool". This was just worthless.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 5 years ago
It's a fantasy

@Anonymous (11/18/18)

It's a fantasy, which is why he can find an affordable apartment in a complex full of horny strippers that's near the beach in San Diego. Let your willing suspension of disbelief out to play and enjoy the ride.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
So far boring as shit

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First part was decent but this was a joke of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous