State of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

“Is that better?” He asked.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Sue protested. Her will resist was waning, but she didn’t want to explore this any further, he had to leave. “I think you better go. Your presence isn’t welcome anymore.” At that, he placed a hand on her right calf and began to knead it gently.

“Do you like massages Sue? I’m a professional at this you know. Do you like?” He rotated his hands from one leg calf to the next.

The teenager was speechless, as his hands warmed her already hot flesh. She wanted to move, but she felt frozen in place. Only with his hands did her body shift at all. She wanted to see, but the stupid tanning glasses blinded her. All her other physical senses were heightened by the stranger’s rough fingers. She felt her wetness drip from her pussy. She was never so excited in her whole life. Yet her instincts told her to resist even as he advanced to her thigh muscles. Her legs separated slightly as he dove into her beautiful leg for an intense rubbing. His fingers stroked her and she whimpered at his delicate but firm exploration.

“Silence is golden, they say. Would you like me to stop? I will if you want me to, but I can tell by the aroma in the room that you don’t. What say you, Sue?”

“Ahhh, please…I think you should stop, mmm…” The words weren’t honest ones, and as his hands brushed against her ass, she knew she had to have more. “Yes, please continue, I’m sorry!”

“Well,” He began, “I don’t know. You did say stop first. When a girl says stop, it would be against the gentlemen’s code of ethics to go against her wishes.”

“You know you want to, so go ahead it feels nice.”

“I know it feels nice, but you did say to stop though.”

“Don’t make me beg,” Sue explained.

“Well, I think I will. Beg for me sweet thing. Tell me how much you want my hands to touch your deepest regions.”

“No! I will never do that. I’m not that kind of girl. I’m a virgin, and I intend to stay that way.”

“Tell me how much you want my hands to touch your breasts. To pinch and pull on your sensitive nipples.”

“Stop saying that. If you want to massage me, go ahead, but I’m no slut.” Sue couldn’t understand her horniness right now. All his talk was stirring her in the oddest way. She didn’t feel repulsed as she thought she should have. She felt the increase in her urge to give in and beg for the caresses. Losing control fast, she knew that she needed his touch more than anything in her whole life.

“Ask me to touch your throbbing clit, Sue. My finger will take you to heights you can never imagine. Ask me, go on, ask me, you know you have to.”

“Please!”

“Not good enough my little princess. Tell me what I want to hear. Tell me you want my hands all over your body. Let me hear how horny you are for my manipulating digits. Can you feel the deep desire to allow my hands to explore your warm, soft skin? It’s hard to think of anything else right now, but me touching you again. Tell me what you want, Sue.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” Sue pleaded. She knew she was lost without his strong hands caressing her all over.

“You shouldn’t have said stop. You ruined the moment for me. Now Sue, you know what you have to do. Go on.”

“Okay, please massage me again.” She was sweating all over from feeling so frustrated and embarrassed.

“Tell me more Sue.”

“Please, I don’t want to do this. It is embarrassing.”

“Give in to your desires little one. Succumb to them.”

“All right, please touch me… all over.”

“More,” He demanded.

“Touch my most intimate of areas,” Sue pleaded.

“You can do better than that Sue.”

“I want to feel your hands on my breasts, on my nipples.” She felt excited by her words. His hands went back to work on her upper thighs, teasing her ass cheeks.

“Where else, my sweet?”

“I need you to touch my pussy. I need you to touch me now, please.” His left hand spread her ass cheeks, and his right hand searched her wetness below. He teased the folds of her pussy, ignoring her engorged clit.

“Specifically? Any place in particular?”

“Ohhh, please, touch, my…ahhh, my clit, please.” The excitement reached a fevered pitch. She needed to feel his hands, but the desire for more lay underneath. She wanted to feel this complete stranger inside of her. Her virginity meant nothing to her anymore. Her need for the undiscovered pleasure never was so strong. She didn’t understand why she was completely overwhelmed by this stranger. In her wildest dreams, she never thought she would behave in such a loose manner, giving in to someone she didn’t know and couldn’t see. Was this submissiveness inside of her all along?

His hands pulled her hips up, so her ass was raised off the bed a little. He then attacked her pussy from under her ass. He still needed to get at her breasts, so he turned her back over on her back. While his hands worked on her tender flesh between her legs, his mouth began to suck hard on her nipples. Exciting the protruding buds to full intensity. Her teeth bit down hard on her lower lip, and a long moan escaped her as his lips nuzzled her perky tits.

“All right,” He began, “I think we need more room than this little tanning bed, so I think the carpet will do just fine. What do you think, Sue?”

“Urghh…Ahhh…”

“That seems like a yes to me.” He had his thumb hooked inside the entranceway to her pussy, the other fingers slid under her ass. With her arm draped around his broad shoulders, he slid his arm behind her and hoisted her off the tanning bed to the floor below. She felt on the verge of cumming when his thumb filled her fuck tunnel up to her cherry wall. She almost wished she had lost it on the trip to the carpet.

“Sue,” He whispered hotly in her ear as his thumb moved gently within her tiny passage. “I need to taste you my sweet. I want to thrust my tongue inside of you, and sample your delicious nectar. Would you like that?”

“Mmm, yes!” Sue responded urgently. The idea of his slippery tongue snaking along inside of her pussy sent shivers all over her skin. When his mouth sucked on the folds of her pussy, she cried out in delight. No sensation had ever felt so good: she was in heaven. The long wet organ traced her womanhood, flicking her clit like a frog catching a fly, snapping at it and teasing her, so she cried out for more.

“Ahhh, please don’t do that. It’s too much!” Sue screamed as her body writhed on the floor. “Just, mmm, just lick me, please! I feel so close, ohhh, so close, ahhh, yes, right there, mmm, yes!!!”

He gently bit down on her clit, and she came long and hard on his tongue. He held on to her ass, and he pushed it upwards to his mouth, as she bucked and gyrated from her orgasm. He tongue fucked her wildly. Licking her juices as they leaked from her dark gash. In and out, faster and faster, his tongue was a piston within her. He kept the barrage of tongue stabbing at an incredible pace. She tossed wildly under him, unable to stay still, and he never lost the beat. She wrapped her legs around his back and shoulders.

She felt the rise of another orgasm even as the first one was subsiding. The sightless contact only made her other senses become more heightened. She wanted to see this mysterious lover. She felt such comfort in hearing his voice. It soothed her, and made her feel like a woman, not a silly teenager.

There was a need, a really strong one to have this man take her virginity, yet she wanted to look at his eyes as he fucked her. She knew that this man, no matter who it was, would be the greatest lover. That he would also be irresistible to look at. She would never get enough of him. She would be his little teen sex doll. He would make her so happy, and she would return the favor. She felt the strength return to her arms, and propped herself up.

She reached to take off the glasses to see her lover. There was such a wanton desire growing within her. She wanted to see him tongue fuck her. She was incredibly anxious to see his penis. She needed so bad to taste him too. She tried to give a blowjob, two separate times, but she felt repulsed by the act. That’s why she found it strange that she wanted to taste his cock. She desired to have him fuck her in her mouth. She could almost taste it, and feel it jammed in her mouth. All her inhibitions were falling by the wayside. Her horniness left her wanting more.

As the tongue plunged in for the last time, she came again as he bit down on her clit. He stuck his thumb into her again, but this time he filled her pussy with it’s sturdiness. He wanted Sue to feel something inside of her, before he fucked her. That was the sentiment he whispered to her. He told the teen it was time for her to feel the hardness of a warm cock inside of her. He wanted her to tell him how much she wanted it, and how much she needed it.

“I need your hardness, ohhh…inside of me. Please, give me your cock. Give it, mmm; I need it so bad, ahhh! I’ll do anything for you. Anything, ahhh, I’m cumming again, oh lord, ohhh, I need it so bad, ohhh…ahhh!!!”

“I want you to see it first. Take off your glasses and let me show you my trophy prize young lady. You’ve won the jackpot.”

Dr. Methers stood naked by his console. He was giving Sue the last touches of her Cerux made journey into mind control. Erica was just entering stage two of her adjustment, while Sue was all but ready to be awakened. She was conditioned to accept the good doctor as her lover, and the man of her dreams. She would be very aroused when she awoke from her dormant state. Considering how much she was moaning from her virtual experience, she would be extremely sensitive to stimulation. There would be a need for immediate satisfaction. He would quench her desires, and quench his own while he was at it. Just seeing her in the VR outfit was enough to spring his member to maximum intensity.

The suit was designed for sex. It was like wearing a body condom. He could give her a full flogging and not worry about impregnating the dear girl. The shimmering material was soft, thin and could stretch without tearing. He could also program Cerux for full body contact. He could simulate sex with a push of the button. Even wide-awake, the suit could be activated, and it could come alive. He had thought of everything. If the mind converting didn’t work completely he could instantly put the girl back under.

“I need your hardness, ohhh… inside of me,” Sue begged from her deep trance. “Please, give me your cock. Give it, mmm; I need it so bad, ahhh! I’ll do anything for you. Anything, ahhh, I’m cumming again, oh lord, ohhh, I need it so bad, ohhh…ahhh!!!”

She was getting ready to wake up now. Sue reached for the visor and flipped it up. Her first visual was of Dr. Mether’s nakedness. His long protrusion bouncing up and down in front of her. A flood of emotions ran through the young teenage girl. She felt a bit disoriented. She was just in the spa, she thought. Now Dr. Methers was standing unclothed with a hard-on. She felt wet and horny, and she couldn’t help but wonder what the penis would feel like deep inside her virgin canal. She wanted him to fuck her so much. Wanting him to pop her cherry and make her a woman.

“How do you feel my dear?” Dr. Methers asked.

“Good, hmmm…real good.” Sue responded, feeling her lust overwhelm her as she reached out to touch his stiff cock. Stroking it as she continued, “I would love to feel even better. Maybe you could, hmmm…help me Doc? I need to have your beautiful penis in the worst way.”

“Well,” the doctor gleamed, “I guess you earned it. Would you like to taste it first?”

Sue felt a little uneasy by the thought of having to give a blowjob. In the past she hadn’t liked it, and was disgusted by it. Strangely now she had such a craving to have his dick in her mouth. The uneasiness hung in the air, as she rose from the bed and dropped to her knees. She grabbed the doctor’s long extension with both hands on the shaft. Her forefinger of her right hand rubbed the slick liquid that exited the head of the penis. Her left hand massaged the ball sack gently, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

She felt so aroused by the smell of his crotch area as she dipped her head lower. Her tongue tasted the droplet of pre-cum. She was thrilled by the pleasantness of the sticky stuff. It tasted good, and thoughts of having more enveloped her mind. She ran her tongue down the shaft to the balls, and back up again repeatedly. Her mouth took in the head and sucked on it like a lollipop. Her eyes looked up at Dr. Methers to see if he liked the job she was doing.

The doctor trembled as the brunette flashed her beautiful, green eyes at him, almost enough to make him cum, but he was prepared for the long haul. Her beauty was intoxicating as she worked hard to please him. The suit accentuated her round, juicy ass, and he couldn’t wait to plunge deep into it. He smiled at how well Cerux had performed. She was a complete lustful animal now. He had opened her world to the pleasures of sexual delight. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

The virgin teenager slowly worked his member into her mouth. Moving her tongue to taste his every inch, as she dove down deeper. Once he had his whole staff in tonsil town, she ran her teeth along the shaft as it eased back out of her mouth. Suckling on the head again briefly, she took a second to rub her hands along the shaft before she dove back down. Repeating the act over and over again, she became obsessed in the ritual.

Never would she have believed giving head would be this enjoyable. She felt so hot with every plunge she took. The suit felt so good against her body. It made her feel like a sexy woman, not a teenager who was inexperienced, which she was, at least for the time being. Dr. Methers grabbed her head and moved it towards his cock, and Sue felt like her face was being fucked. It was such a turn-on to give into his wishes. The mouth thrusts were both powerful and erotic to the young nymph. She grew wetter and wetter by the minute. She was ready to be fucked. She needed to be fucked.

Sue’s head bobbed up and down on Dr. Methers’ penis. He stopped her by tugging at her hair. She looked up at him with lust-filled eyes. Those green beauties just filled him with an unbelievable warm sensation. If he could grow any bigger than he already was, he would have. Now he wanted to have sex with this highly aroused teenager. He had her panting in front of him.

“It’s time, baby,” Dr. Methers announced. “Get on the bed Sue and let’s have some fun.” He glanced over at Erica, and she was coming along nicely. He had the computer run a manual program to heighten her sexuality. He would teach the girl how to become familiar with her very sexy body. Teach her all about masturbation and how to dress seductively for men. He introduced a lesbian temptation, but it wouldn’t be strong. If she were willing to explore then it would happen.

Sue caught the doctor’s glare, and for the first time since she awoke, she became aware of Erica’s presence. Caught in her own lust, jealousy hit, and she tried to remove the VR suit.

“Leave the suit on my dear,” Dr. Methers bellowed.

“But, how…”

“Leave that to me. Now turn over and lets see that sweet ass of yours.”

Without question, she flipped over on her hands and knees on the bed. Thrusting her butt at him and wagging it like a happy dog. The virgin was the horniest she had ever been. The need to be fucked was never stronger than it was right now. She needed the doctor to plunge his long erection into her dripping wet snatch. Still wearing the suit though, she had her doubts. Why did he want her to keep it on? Her cunny was so anxious to be filled up; she didn’t dare wait any longer.

He reached for her tantalizing posterior, and pulled it towards the end of the bed where his penis stood at attention. He decided to test the material of her VR suit, by plunging a finger into her taut pussy. His finger easily stretched the fibers of the outfit, and he slowly felt the softness of her virgin hole. He felt the power of the sucking lips as his digit was pulled inside of her. She was so ready, and he wanted to feel her so bad.

“Ahhh,” Sue moaned in surprise. The doctor’s finger suddenly and easily entered her damp tunnel. The suit gave his finger easy access, and she felt it like it wasn’t even covered by anything. As she groaned in response to his manipulations, she realized why the doctor was allowing her to keep the metallic looking cover on.

Her nipples were jutting out as if she were nude. Her pussy lips extended themselves in the outline of the suit. The material was almost seeing through, yet the shininess of it gave mystery to the eye. It stretched along her tight frame, and apparently was still ready to be stretched some more. She felt the finger pull out, and her hot pussy reluctantly released the foreign object. He ground his penis against her entranceway as he pulled her closer to his groin.

“Are you ready, my sweet,” He asked.

“Never been more ready Doctor!” Sue responded earnestly.

The first plunge was a pleasurable and slow one. The elasticity of the garment gave way easily and the doctor’s cock became surrounded by its fibers. It was very comfortable entering the young lady’s tight quarters. He could actually feel her dampness as his cock filled her up. He squeezed her ass cheeks as he dove in deeper.

She grunted as her cherry gave way. There was a mixture of pleasure and pain within her. The feel of the warm cock throbbing within her was overwhelmingly good. She never imagined that sex could be so breathtaking, and here she was opening up her legs to a wonderfully sexy man of her dreams. Albeit a stranger, but one whose dick felt heavenly going deeper and deeper within her body. Her pussy was lubricating him as he descended to the hilt of her body. He paused there in her, and she felt the pain mix with the thrumming pleasure deep within her loins. Soon the pain would be one with her desire and then her passion would take over.

The doctor was very happy that she was a virgin, and he was her first. There was a certain triumph to it. She was so tight, that her slick pussy walls squeezed all along his cock shaft. She let out a small shriek of discomfort, but the suit lining helped aid in her first full fuck thrust. The pain was slight, but the pleasure was intense as her pussy engulfed his long cock. Her upright position accepted the penis completely. Dr. Methers steadied himself on her hips and began a slow grinding motion as he started to pull out of her. He felt her urgency for more so he returned and started pounding against her ass. The rhythm and approach he took made her squeal for more. He was not rushed to end the pleasure. He wanted to prolong it as long as he could. Slowly, in and out, his stiff member drove the girl insane with lust. The ass smacking sounds from each thrust into her, echoed within the lab. Soon he felt her ass move in her an earnest attempt to attain more pleasure from his able rod. He then began to move faster, her movements meeting his. She was now becoming what he had hoped for, a sexually driven animal. He began moving faster and faster as the cunt piercing continued.

He held onto her tightly from behind, and she moved her ass in rhythm with each drive into her. Helpless to her intense sex drive, she screamed out as the pleasure overtook her. In her young 18-year-old mind, she could not have imagined sex to have ever been this good. The rise within her continued, as an orgasm grew closer. He pulled her upper body to him so their bodies were closer. His hands roamed freely over her encased breasts and he tweaked her nipples, which added to her pleasure. A hand moved along her neck and held her chin back so he could kiss her from behind as he rammed into her. Their tongues twirled and she found herself ensconced in the moment. Her mind so fixated with every caress, with every thrust, and with every kiss. Her body reacting on its’ own began to meet every piston-like movement. She was eager for the deep assault into her damp passage, and her ass quickened the pace of each plunge.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers