State of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suit she wore was amazing and seemed to escalate the level of her pleasure. Just pinching her nipples spread tingly warmth unlike anything she had ever encountered before. When he fucked her deeply, the suit seemed to rub every area of her pussy. Her clit was naturally stroked and until that moment her g-spot had never been stimulated. She felt as if she had to pee, but knew it was a growing pleasure that she yearned to release. She moaned as their tongues swirled as one. He kissed her in this erotic pose as he shoved his hard member against her. There were so many things happening to her, yet she ached to be fucked harder and faster. She was so close now her body trembled with anticipation. She cried out in ecstasy at the height of her wanton need.

“Oh yes! Harder. Mmm, yes, harder, please harder!”

“You want to cum so bad don’t you?” He responded teasingly. He slowed for a second, as he let her fall back down to her hands, and grabbed her hips once again to steady him. She felt so good as he shoved himself deeply into her. He quickened his pace and she met his with every drive.

“Slam me, make me cum. I want you to fuck me so hard,” She squealed in delight.

“How is this baby?” He added, as he started to fuck as hard as he could.

“Mmm…yes, like that. You make me feel, so good! Your cock, ohhh, is so big in me. I feel it; I feel it deep inside of me.”

“You are so beautiful baby, I love to fuck you; now cum for me, Sue. Cum hard for me.” Dr. Methers couldn’t hold out for long, it was just too pleasurable. Her pussy held his cock like a glove and it was unlike any tightness he had ever felt before. The suit obviously was having an impact on the head of his penis. The feeling was so intense that he was ready to cum at any moment. He fought to wait for her, but every time she moaned, he came closer to orgasm.

“I’m, ahhh, so close, yes, mmm, there, right there, ohhh!!!” Sue cried. She was ready to cum now. It was building and she felt all the pleasure come to a point all at once. Her body quaked as she felt the need to explode at any second.

“Cum baby, cum now for me. I am going to shoot my cum for you baby. Mmm, yes, you feel so perfect!”

“ Yes!!! I’m cumming, mmm, yes, ahhh, I’m cumming!!!” They both came together, as the doctor sprayed his sperm inside her. She felt the warmth of it at once, but didn’t feel it go inside her. She let the waves of pleasure overtake her emotions as the good doctor rode out the last of his cum thrusts. She was in heaven and nothing else mattered because she was with her dream man.

The doctor kept the pace going until he emptied himself of all his desire. The suit would have to be cleaned, but it was designed to be cleaned easily and still remain exactly as it was. He looked over at Erica, and imagined the sweet blond succumbing to his every whim too. He caught her biting down on her lower lip, and could tell. Her time was near, and he would be more than ready to tackle this timid debutante as soon as he recovered from Sue.

For now, he would enjoy Sue’s sweet pussy. He took a finger and inserted it into her ass. She moaned sweetly. He pushed it all the way in, testing its depths. He thought he would also enjoy the teen’s ass as well. This was heaven, but there was time for lots more. Lots more!