Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mom," Elizabeth called, feeling the tension increase across my back, "get ready for your little boy's big finale!"

Mom leaned her head back out the window as my firehose started spraying, screaming to passing cars in blissful agony, "GOD FUCKING YES! MY SON'S COCK IS BURROWED UP TO MY WOMB! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I FINALLY GET THESE KIDS OUT OF MY BABY BAG SO HE CAN KNOCK ME UP ALL OVER AGAIN! I'M SO LUCKY TO FEEL THIS WITH HIM! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING SKANKS FUCK YOUR SONS' TOO? ARE YOU AFRAID OF A LITTLE TABOO? WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT NOTHING IS HOTTER THAN FUCKING THE MAN YOU GAVE BIRTH TO! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FEELING HIS GIANT HORSE DICK RIP YOUR CUNT APART AND FILL IT WITH HIS BABY GOO! NOTHING IS MORE REWARDING THAN HAVING YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD KNOCK YOU UP AND GIVE YOU ANOTHER PRECIOUS CHILD! I FUCKING LOVE MY SON, AND I LOVE FUCKING MY SON!"

I seriously doubted that anyone actually heard her, but her shouting naughty things like that in public definitely made me feel really kinky. My dick twitched again inside of her, ready for round three, when she said, "Sorry baby, but we're going to be late for work if we keep going. I'll make it up to you later."

"Yeah," Elizabeth added, "especially since I'd want another round too."

"Yeah, good point." I conceded, then helped the girls straighten up their attire. Mom got back in the driver's seat and we continued our commute.

"Hey girls," I said, "how was your morning?"

"Great!" Karen said. "Our shower was running pretty hot this morning though." She winked and gestured towards Trisha.

"Maybe you should check your water heater." I replied, winking back.

"But breakfast was delicious!" Trisha commented, discreetly gesturing towards Karen's crotch. "How was yours?"

"We had a bit of hard morning." Elizabeth answered, "That's why we're running a little late."

"Stop chit-chatting and get to work." Martha barked at us. We groaned and bowed to the fun-killer's wishes.

The smell of sex lingered over us as we sat down at our desk and prepared for another day of tedious computer work. It wasn't too bad, but Karen and Trisha were a little restless on their side of the table. Martha, on the other hand, was definitely off kilter because of the scent. The smell wasn't exactly pungent, so she didn't mention it. However, the faint presence of pheromones in the air had her much more irritable than usual.

Unlike our boss, Trisha was clearly aroused; she kept squeezing and tightening her legs together to keep her pussy in check. Karen suffered similar symptoms, but was also breathing heavily, audible enough for everyone in the room to hear. Both girls were rubbing their feet against mine, making sure I knew why they were horny.

"Trisha, stop fidgeting like that. It's distracting." Martha ordered. "And Karen, quit mouth breathing. I swear, I can't hear myself think right now."

"Sorry!" Trisha squeaked. Karen didn't say anything, but made an effort to breathe quietly. A few more minutes went by; the former-lesbians were clearly having trouble keeping still in their chairs. Unfortunately, they accidently pressed Martha's bitch button.

"Karen! Trisha!" Martha snapped as she jumped to her feet, face blazing red. "You two barely meet your work quotas, you never finish anything without mistakes, and you waist other peoples' time by asking for help constantly! I realize that you can't help it if you're incompetent, you can't grow more brain cells after all, but is it so much to ask that you don't distract the good employees from their work?"

Karen kept her eyes down, embarrassed by the long winded speech Martha was giving. Trisha, on the other hand, burst into tears, sobbing, "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to be... incompetent."

"Honestly I don't even know how you two got hired," Martha was completely unfazed by Trisha's tears, "but if you want to keep your jobs then..."

"Shut up!" I screamed, leaping from my chair. I strode up to Martha, and with my face two inches from hers I put her in her place, yelling, "What gives you the right to make fun of Karen and Trish? You're the one who gets in the way all the time! Maybe they'd meet their quotas if you stopped bitching at them twenty-four seven! You're disgusting, and we've all hated you since the moment we started working here! You're lazy, arrogant, and easily the biggest fucking bitch I've ever seen in my life!" Martha's face trembled with shock and fear as she fell backwards onto her chair. I lowered my face down to hers again, this time grabbing her shoulders and gripping them tightly, holding her in the chair. "You better pull that stick out of your ass and treat those girls fairly, or there's gonna be hell to pay! Did you get that through your think skull?" Martha nodded quickly, and out of my peripheral vision I noticed her legs twitch and pull together, similar to Trisha's, but I disregarded that for now. "Good, now shut up and do your job until eleven, then go to lunch and don't come back until four." As I released her shoulders her body relaxed, sinking deeper into the chair. Her eyes were still wide and she was breathing heavily, staring at me with a fearful expression. I walked back to my seat, not sure of the consequences I would have to face for screaming at my boss.

Surprisingly, Martha didn't say or do anything. For a while she simply sat in her chair and did nothing, but finally she went back to her work, not saying anything else. Karen and Trisha gave me the most bizarre looks, which were strange mixes of gratitude, fear, and longing. Elizabeth just squeezed my hand and we all returned to our duties.

At eleven, Martha stood and walked hesitantly towards the door. As she opened it, she said, "Bye everyone, see you at four." She stepped out the door, pausing, then said, "Bye Ray." The door closed behind her. As soon as it shut the room filled with noise.

"I can't believe you stood up to her like that!" Karen cried.

"You're such a great guy, thanks for standing up for us!" Trisha sang.

"It was nothing. Really!" I said as Karen and Trisha gave each other devious grins.

"Good going Ray, I bet you shut that bitch up for good." Elizabeth praised. "Why don't you two show Ray how much you appreciate what he did for you."

"Really, it was the least I could do!"

"Don't be so modest." Karen cooed as she slipped beneath the table.

"Anything for our hero." Trisha joined her.

I looked down to see both girls tugging at my pants, freeing my flaccid member. Karen sucked it into her mouth and started twirling her tongue around the head. Trisha went right for my balls, licking and sucking until I was at full mast. Elizabeth leaned on my shoulder and enjoyed the sight of two lesbian nymphos devouring my genitals, until we felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"I'll get it; you just enjoy your blowjob." Elizabeth said, reaching into my pocket and sliding my phone out. Reading the tiny screen, she grinned. "Interesting. Definitely going to be a very busy day for us."

"What is it?"

"It looks like Amanda wants to go through with the plan today after we get home."

"Okay, so do we need to do anything to prepare?"

"She said to come home like normal and she'd have everything ready when we get there."

"Anything else?"

"She said that she wants you to save enough for her once you get through with Aunt Sally."

Karen removed her mouth from my cock, which Trisha immediately gulped into hers. With her throat free, she asked, "Are you two talking about your aunt and cousin?"

"Yeah." I replied. "Turns out Amanda is pretty cool."

"She wants to get her mom laid," Elizabeth added, "and thinks Ray is the best man to do it."

Karen flashed a toothy smile, "Well there's no doubt about that. Have you fucked Amanda, or are you just going for her mom?"

"Oh I fucked her alright." I said.

"Bred her too. And didn't you say you fucked another girl?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah. She and her sister caught us while Amanda and I were fucking. Her sister freaked out, but she really wanted it. I ended up fucking and breeding her before some people at the nearby park saw us and started coming our way."

"Did you get her number?" Elizabeth seemed interested in my encounter.

"I didn't even get her name. Amanda said it would be hotter if I knocked up a complete stranger."

"It does sound pretty hot." Karen said with a breathy voice as she returned to her ministrations. Before long, I was ready to cum.

"Can either of you swallow my whole load? I don't want to make a mess." Both girls looked unsure.

"I can do it." Elizabeth bragged. Despite her pregnancy, she gracefully slipped into the floor and slid between the two lesbians. She took my saliva drenched cock all the way to the base without gagging, then tightened her throat, milking me for all the cum I had. Both girls looked on with 'oohs' and 'aahs' as I shot my load deep into my sister's tummy. "Thank you for the excellent meal!" She joked after freeing my sated manhood from her lips.

The rest of the work day went fairly normally, with only a few distractions from Karen and Trisha. We all came back from lunch, and though it was clear the girls had been pleasuring each other, they still wanted more action. The girls kept rubbing their feet against mine, until they started upwards toward my shin, knee, and all the way to my upper thigh. Both girls had a foot rubbing my re-awakening member through my pants. I kept working through it, trying to fight the stimulation attacking my crotch right now. It took a long time, but eventually I couldn't take it anymore. Feeling that familiar strain, I jumped to my feet and released my meat, looking at Elizabeth.

"It's about to go again." She didn't ask any questions, or even pause, before letting me sink down her throat again and fill her with my jizz.

"Thanks Ray! I was just thinking that I wanted seconds. I am eating for two now after all!"

We kept working for another hour or so, when Martha finally returned. The smell of sex was now twice as prevalent as before, but she made no comment. She sat down and looked at her computer, seeing what we had accomplished since she left. Since we were so distracted, we'd only finished about half of what we normally would have, so I feared Martha would revert back into bitch mode.

"Good work everyone." She said, surprising all four of us. "Everything looks perfect, really good job." We sat in stunned silence for a moment, unable to comprehend that our bitch of a boss was taking it easy for once. After our last hour of work, we logged out and got ready to go home. Karen and Trisha said their goodbyes and flew out the door. I'm sure they were still very horny, and wanted to get home asap. As Elizabeth and I approached the door, Martha said, "Ray, I'd like you to stay here for a minute. I have something to discuss with you."

Elizabeth looked concerned, but said, "I'll go tell Mom about Amanda's plan, meet us at the car when you're done." She squeezed my hand and left the room.

"So what's this about?" I asked Martha.

"It's about what you said to me, or more specifically, how you treated me. I've been watching you for a long time Ray. I noticed that Judy and Elizabeth both got pregnant around the same time. I also noticed that Karen and Trisha are just a little too friendly with you." My heart tightened in my chest; Martha was on to me. "You smell sometimes. Not bad, just... smelly. I don't know how to describe it. I'm sure it's what they're all hooked on." Her face shot down, no longer looking me in the eyes. She mumbled, "I can't do this, not after what happened yesterday." She seemed to be talking to herself. I didn't know what she meant by that, but I was terrified that she was going to spread the word that I was dating my sister and mother. She probably knew the whole time, and chose to say it now because I pissed her off today. "The truth is..." Here it comes. Anxiety gripped my whole body as she finished her sentence. "when you spoke to me like that... when you yelled at me and called me a bitch, I realized; I am a bitch! I'm a no good, dirty, rotten, stupid cunt!" What the fuck was she saying?! "And I realized something else to. The way you draw women, and the way you smell, and the way you put me in my place..." She pulled up her skirt, revealing her panty-less twat, shaved and leaking juices down her thighs, "I realized you're the fucking alpha male!" Did Martha go insane? Or was she just that desperate for sex? At any rate, she turned around and dropped her skirt to the floor as she bent over and cried, "Come here and fuck me like the bitch I am! I want you to breed me like you bred your mom and your sister! I bet you fucked Karen and Trisha too! I'm sooo much better than they are! Those fucking dip-shits can even fill out paperwork without fucking it up, so I doubt they have what it takes to please a man like you! Come here and shove it up to my womb! Give me your seed and knock me up with your baby!"

"Why are you acting like this? What's gotten into you Martha?"

"I want you to get into me!"

"Be honest, tell me why you want this so much."

Impatient, she started digging her fingers into her muff, then said, "Yesterday I found out one of my sister's fucked some random guy at the park, right in the open. My other sister was traumatized, and I was furious. But deep down I was also jealous." She used her other hand to circle her clit, still bent over and revealing everything to me. "I wanted someone to fuck me! To breed me like a bitch! Why do all those other girls get fucked, but I don't get shit? I'm better than Karen and Trisha! I'm better than my sisters too! I just want someone to want me!"

I walked up behind her and humped my crotch against hers, letting my bulge press against her sloshing cunt. "Are you ready for it?"

"Yes! Give me that cock! Knock me up! Make me a real bitch!"

I leaned forward until my lips were right next to her ear, then whispered, "You are a real bitch, and you're not better than any of those girls. That's why I'm not going to fuck you." I pulled back and started towards the door.

"Ray! Don't leave!" She tried to grab me, but I brushed her off. "Wait!"

I opened the door, then turned back and said, "Change the attitude for real this time, then we'll talk." She fell to her knees, defeat etched across her face as I closed the door behind me.

As we pulled up to the house, I had just finished telling Elizabeth and Mom what transpired between me and Martha.

"I think you did the right thing." Elizabeth praised. "Good job, putting her in her place twice in one day."

"Yep, my son is the best at dealing with women. Speaking of, I think it's time to deal with one more." Mom said as Amanda ran out of the house to greet us.

"Hey, how was work?" She asked.

"Just another day on the job." I answered. "So what's the plan?"

"Come inside and I'll show you" The three of us exited the car and started towards the front door.

"Wait," Elizabeth said. "I just wanted to make sure. Did you two really fuck in the park?"

We paused, before Amanda pressed up against me and announced, "Of course we did!" She grabbed my cock through my pants, rubbing it in front of Elizabeth, Mom, and anyone else who might have happened to pass by. "We fucked there so we'd be caught. A couple girls came and watched our breeding session, and one of them even joined in!"

"I'd been told." Mom said. "I should try this sometime. Baby, do you want someone to catch you fucking mommy?"

"Maybe some other time," I responded, "right now we have something else to deal with."

"Right, so what's the plan?" Elizabeth asked Amanda.

"She's sleeping right now. I've got everything ready, but be quiet as we enter the house."

"Easy enough," Mom said. "By the way, I've wanted to help my sister for a long time, but I didn't know how to do it." She walked up to Amanda, pressing her supple red lips on her niece's and holding it for several seconds before pulling away. "Thanks for finding a way to help her."

"Yeah, no problem." Amanda said with a breathy voice, her face brick red. "Alright, let's do it."

We creeped into the house and tip-toed upstairs, finding Aunt Sally peacefully snoozing in my bed, which she and Amanda had been using during their stay. Amanda softly walked to the closet and pulled out four belts, which she apparently had ready to go. She walked to her mother, and gently moved Aunt Sally's hands and feet to the corners of the bed. She took her time, making sure Aunt Sally never stirred. After Amanda had her spread eagle, she attached the belts to the headboard and footboard, then carefully moved them near Aunt Sally's outstretched limbs. Amanda waved us forward, and positioned each of us near one of the belts. I took the right arm, Amanda took the left arm, Elizabeth took the right foot, and Mom took the left foot. Amanda held up three fingers, then used them to count down. After her last digit fell, we tightened the restraints in tandem, snapping Aunt Sally awake.

"What's going on?!" She screamed, trying to jump out of bed, but it was too late. Each of her limbs was tied to the bed, which took her several seconds to comprehend. She looked at all of us, then crinkled her face and sneered, "Is this a stupid prank? I can't believe you're in on it too Judy. This is the problem with society; people think it's okay to frighten or hurt people for their own amusement."

Amanda leaned over, whispering, "Sally, it's not a prank. We're here to help you."

"Please understand," Mom added, "that everything we're about to do is for your own good."

"What are you saying?" Aunt Sally cried in a feeble voice. Her face faded from seething rage to sinking fear, with tears welling up in her eyes. She pulled hard against the restraints, but to no avail. Amanda and Mom moved to pull her pants down, but as I looked into Aunt Sally's eyes I lost my resolve.

"I'm not... I'm not sure... I can't fucking do this!" I cursed as I walked out the door, tears welling in my eyes as well. I couldn't bear seeing her like that. I didn't particularly like Aunt Sally, but no one deserves to be in that much fear. I stood in the hallway listening to Aunt Sally's screams; my fists were clinched and my face was red from frustration and embarrassment. I couldn't keep my promise to Amanda.

I felt someone tug the back of my shirt. I turned to find Elizabeth behind me, wearing a somber expression. I wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words. Elizabeth pulled me into a tight hug, burrowing her head into my chest and bumping her big belly against me, holding for several moments. I wrapped my arms around her, letting the pressure from her arms and the heat from her body reassure me. Finally, she said, "I know it's hard for you Ray. Sometimes you play a dominant role, but I realize that you don't want to hurt anyone. But look at it this way; Aunt Sally is already hurting, and you're to only one who can help her. Amanda and Mom know her way better than either of us, and they seem to think that this is what she needs. She's resisting because she's afraid of abandoning her values, but as soon as she feels it, she'll beg for more. It's not just about pleasure, but something about your cock is reassuring. It makes us feel safe and happy. Personally, it reminds me of the days when our parents were fighting. I'd snuggle up to you and feel so much better, and robbing Aunt Sally of that feeling would be way worse than forcing yourself on her one time." She looked up and searched my eyes, then smiled and said, "Of course, we'll be with you the whole time. We're all doing this together, for Aunt Sally."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked back at the door to my bedroom. Aunt Sally had stopped screaming, so I felt heartened when I opened the door. Amanda and Mom were calmly talking to Aunt Sally, who was still sobbing softly.