Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Sally, this is all for you." Amanda said. "You're gonna love it."

"Please, just once." Mom added. "If you don't like it then we'll never bring it up again."

"It's so wrong though." Aunt Sally whimpered. "You're related. How can you have intercourse with family? That's incest!"

"Of course it is," Mom chuckled, "and it's beautiful. True love can spark between anyone. My son makes my heart feel so elated whenever he's near. Why don't you let him do that for you too?"

"I don't think so. Untie me Judy, and we can forget this ever happened."

"What are you saying?" Amanda said. "Don't you want to be happy?" Aunt Sally didn't respond, choosing instead to hang her head in defeat. Amanda looked at me and announced, "She's ready. I know you're conflicted, but you can do this. We all trust you Ray."

Elizabeth helped me relinquish my clothes and walked with me to the foot of the bed. I noticed everyone else had shed their clothes as well; Aunt Sally's pants and underwear had already been removed, and I found myself looking at her small pink slit, adorned by a hefty mat of tangled brown hair. I may have been reluctant, but my manhood was ready and rearing. As I climbed up and positioned myself over Aunt Sally, I noticed she was staring straight at my enormous member with disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me. That thing's gonna kill me!" Aunt Sally sputtered.

"It hasn't killed us." Amanda said as she reached over and guided it to Aunt Sally's entrance. "In fact, everyone else fucking loves it.

As my engorged head parted her slippery wet lips, Aunt Sally let out a little squeal. I found it odd that she was so wet, and for a moment considered that she could be enjoying it. No, it was probably just a natural reaction, and had nothing to do with her wanting me.

I slowly pierced her, one centimeter at a time, careful not to push too hard and hurt her. Aunt Sally's cunt was incredibly tight, so it was a long process to finally hit bottom. I couldn't believe the sensation as her walls crushed my cock. I hadn't had anyone this tight since my first time with Elizabeth. Maybe her husband had a needle dick, and apparently she'd never used a dildo in her life. At long last, I reached her cervix and Aunt Sally serenaded us with another light squeal.

"How does it feel?" Amanda asked. "I bet it's wonderful!"

"There's so much pressure! I can't believe it fit! Get it out or you're gonna rip me in two!"

"But you haven't felt anything yet. Let her adjust for a minute Ray, then we're gonna show her how much of a stud you are." I nodded, then looked down at Aunt Sally. I was too nervous to say anything, but it seemed she was too nervous to even look at me. She had her eyes closed tight, and a couple more tears trickled down her soft-toned face. Her pussy gradually molded around me, and while it was still snug, I could move without causing her pain. Amanda smiled and said, "Looks like you're ready to go. Do it Ray, show your aunt how much you love her!"

Elizabeth took my hand as I prepared myself, holding it tightly so I'd have a constant reminder that she was with me. Mom took notice, and grasped my other hand, letting me know that everyone was behind me. I started thrusting in and out, slowly at first, but gaining speed over time. Aunt Sally still objected, pleading, "Please stop! I can't take it! I can't handle something like this! It feels too... too... Why does it feel like this?"

"What was that?" Amanda interjected. "We're you going to say that it feels good?"

"Of course not! Something as wrong as this could never feel good. It doesn't make any sense; incest can't possibly feel this good!"

"I knew it! You're loving this, aren't you?" Amanda began caressing her mother's body, pulling her shirt up and exposing her ample tits.

"Stop that! A grown woman shouldn't touch her mother's breast!" Amanda took her think red nipple into her mouth, causing Aunt Sally to undermine her own words with a deep moan of pleasure. She looked from Amanda to me, and said in the most pitiful voice, "My daughter won't listen to me, but you will, won't you? I know you don't want to do this Ray, why don't you stop and we'll forget all about this?"

Amanda pulled up from her mother's teat. "No way, don't listen to her." She pulled her clothes off and climbed onto the bed, standing over her mother. "Just keep going Ray: I'll shut her up." Facing me, she squatted down and straddled Aunt Sally's face.

"Don't do this! I can't have sex with a woman! Especially if she's my daughter!"

"Yes you can! That's what we're trying to show you. It's okay to feel good!" Amanda dropped lower and covered her mother's mouth with her sopping wet twat. Amanda's cunt juice washed away Aunt Sally's salty tears, replacing them with sweet womanly nectar. She screamed, but the cry was muffled by her daughter's cunt. The vibrations from her screams channeled upwards and had Amanda moaning and calling out, "Fuck Sally, you really need to work on your pussy eating skills! It doesn't even feel like you're trying!" Amanda kept moaning, grinding her pelvis against her mother's face. "Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna cum!" The sight before me had me hot as hell, and I started pumping like I meant it. I thought Aunt Sally might be coming around, since her pussy started gushing, and my suspicions were confirmed when Amanda screamed, "I'm cumming!" She started squirting hard, spraying cum all over her mother's face, tits, belly.

Amanda pulled upwards while Aunt Sally was screaming with all she had. With her mouth clear, her words audible again, "...and fuck me harder Ray, while my daughter sprays her filthy incest cunt juice all over my body!" Her eyes opened wide as she realized we had heard her.

"You're loving this aren't you?" Amanda gave her mother a bright smile.

Aunt Sally took a moment to consider her next words, then grinned and replied, "Every fucking second of it."

Mom squeezed my hand and Elizabeth whispered into my ear, "Nice going stud, now seal the deal and give her a fucking she'll never forget." I gazed downward at Aunt Sally's face, which had shed the pained expression she wore before in favor of a new, blissful one. I started drilling into her twat with all that I had. My heart was relieved to see that Aunt Sally really did need this, so now it was time to relieve my balls as well. She blasted her cum repeatedly, apparently making up for the years that had passed since her last orgasm. Elizabeth, Mom, and I were soaked by her juices, and the heavy flood she produced made it way easier for me to jackhammer my cock into her tight little muff.

Amanda was still standing over Aunt Sally, captivated by the motion of my massive member, and the sound of my heavy balls slamming against her mother's ass. "Hear that Sally?" Amanda asked. "It sounds like he's gonna cum soon. His loads are seriously huge. Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes! Pull out and cover me in a sheet of jizz!"

"He can't pull out!" Amanda argued. "It has to be inside."

"Not today, it's not a safe day! Pull out!"

"But that's the idea. He's gonna knock you up!"

"What? I can't have my nephew's child!"

"Why not? Judy and Elizabeth are just about to give birth to his babies. He's also knocked up a few other girls," Amanda paused for a moment, "including me."

"Oh fuck!" Aunt Sally fought back against an orgasm, then cried, "I can't believe it! He's knocking up everyone in the family, even my own daughter! What the fuck is the matter with everyone?"

"Honestly Sally," Mom cut in, "look at my son and tell me you don't want him to breed you like a sow." Mom reached down and groped by balls. "Tell the truth, because it feels like he's about to shoot."

Aunt Sally stared at me for a moment, and I could see turmoil breaking beneath her eyes. She turned her gaze towards Mom, then looked upwards at Amanda, apparently finding her answer. She shut her eyes and screamed, "Do it honey! Cum inside me and make me a mother again!"

"Look baby," Mom said, "you turned my sister into one of your harem bitches. Hear that Sally, take his sperm and make him a nice baby!" I finally reached my limit, spewing a torrent of seed into Aunt Sally's depths.

"FINE! I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH! KNOCK ME UP SO I CAN HAVE MY BABY AT THE SAME TIME AS MY DAUGHTER, JUST LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER! FUCK I'M SO FULL! GETTING KNOCKED UP FEELS SOOO GOOD, EVEN IF IT'S BY MY OWN NEPHEW! ACTUALLY THE INCEST FEELS EVEN BETTER! SORRY AMANDA BUT THIS FEELS WAY BETTER THAN WHEN I GOT KNOCKED UP WITH YOU!"

At last I finished pumping cum into my aunt's tender womb, so I rolled over and rested beside her. Elizabeth quickly assumed the job of cleaning my cock, which was quickly preparing me for round two. Amanda laid on the other side of Aunt Sally, snuggling up against her.

"Welcome to the harem. Did you like it?" Amanda asked?

"Of course. I appreciate everything you've done for me. I've needed a man for so long, but I couldn't bring myself to seek one out."

"I'm glad. I knew you'd never let Ray fuck you, so we had to force you. I was so scared that you'd hate us."

"On the contrary, I think I've found an even deeper love you all of you." She stared longingly into Amanda's eyes. "Especially you." She leaned over and planted her lips against her daughter's. The two swapped spit and tasted tongues for several minutes, while Elizabeth pleasured me orally and Mom touched herself and enjoyed the show.

Finally, Amanda pulled away. "I'm sorry... I was always... so weird." Aunt Sally stole kisses between her daughter's words. "The only way to help you was to act crazy. I had to separate you and dad, I had to stop you from working so hard, and I definitely had to get you away from the bitch landlord. I had to act weird in between so you wouldn't realize why I did it, and end up blaming yourself. I just want you to be happy." Amanda finished with tears in her eyes.

"You've always made me happy. You're my pride and joy, and I love you so much." She finished with one last kiss, sending all the love she had for Amanda through her lips. "Now then, Ray pumped enough cum into me to knock up a whale. He needs to fill you again if we want to make sure we get pregnant at the same time. I want to be just like Judy and Elizabeth."

Pulling her mouth from my member, Elizabeth said, "It was hard work, but I got him going again. Ready Amanda? I know you like to be seen in public, but for now you'll have to do with an audience of just us."

"I'm sure it'll be fine. If one of the people watching is Sally, then that's all I need." She pushed herself up and moved towards me. I was still laying down on my back as she squatted with her back towards me, then gestured for Aunt Sally to join her. Aunt Sally sat on my legs in front of Amanda, and the two started making out again as my cousin squatted further, impaling herself on me.

Elizabeth said, "Show me some love too daddy." I stuck my tongue out, signaling her to sit on my face. I buried my tongue in my sister and my cock in my cousin, as she made out with her mother. My own mother must have felt left out, since she climbed over my belly and sat back to back with Amanda. Leaning forward, she pressed her giant pregnant belly against Elizabeth's and kissed her upper lips while I kissed her lower ones. The two used their hands to tease each other's massive milky tits, while Aunt Sally used her hands to tease my engorged balls and Amanda's little red clit. Meanwhile, Amanda scooped a glob of cum out of her mother's snatch, bringing it to their mouths and slurping it up. The pair swapped my cum back and forth as I lay crushed under the pressure of having four women on top of me. As she squealed to the movement of my cock, Amanda moved her hands back to her mother's cunt and pushed hard into her tight wet hole. Aunt Sally was squealing along with her daughter, and soon the two started spraying each other with hot cum, which was funneled downwards. The thick slime coated my bucking balls, which were now slapping against Amanda's clit as I drilled upwards. Soon, Elizabeth and Mom started cumming too: the viscous ooze collecting on my chest, stomach, neck, and face.

Basically, these bitches had covered me with cum, but two could play at that game. The heat of the liquid and intensity of the moment had me spraying right into Amanda's fertile womb. If she wasn't already knocked up, she had to be now.

"OH FUCK! IT'S SHOOTING INSIDE ME! DO IT! FILL ME WITH CUM! I PROMISE YOU'LL LOVE THE BABY I GIVE YOU!"

"YES! FILL MY DAUGHTER WITH YOUR NASTY SEED! MAKE US GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR NASTY INCEST BABIES AS MOTHER AND DAUGHTER!"

"OH GOD YES! TAKE MY SON'S CUM UP YOUR FUCK CHUTE AND GIVE HIM A NICE LOVELY DAUGHTER TO FUCK! THAT'S WHAT MY DAUGHTERS ARE FOR AFTER ALL!"

"OH YEAH! MY BROTHER'S CUM IS JUST FOR MAKING LITTLE BITCHES FOR HIM TO FUCK! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HIS DAUGHTERS ARE OLD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO FUCK! ONCE SHE'S EIGHTEEN, I'M GONNA WATCH AS HE PUMPS OUR LITTLE PRINCESS FULL OF HIS DIRTY DADDY FUCK GOO AND THEN I'LL LICK HER PUSSY CLEAN AFTERWARDS!"

"We are one fucked up family." I said as I pushed Amanda off my dick, letting my jizz geyser shower all four women with white hot cum.

Elizabeth cried, "Fuck yes we are! And every one of us loves it!" Sheets of cum flooded over all four of them, and a fair bit landed on me. Our orgasms tarried for several seconds after we finished cumming, so we sat back, basking in the disgustingly beautiful glow of our incestuous orgy. Finally, we rolled over into a heap of cum covered flesh; the five of us had become one. We fell asleep like that, keeping each other warm through body heat. I didn't know where Elizabeth ended and Mom began, nor did I know whose tits were in my face, or whom my cock was pressed against. Of course, it didn't matter in the slightest. We all loved each other, so there were no more boundaries.

We awoke the next morning refreshed and recharged. My morning wood stood tall above the girls, who wiped the sleep from their eyes and saw it.

"My pussy didn't get any of my brother's cock last night," Elizabeth claimed, "so I'm going first!" She leaned back and spread herself open for me. "Fuck me Ray! I don't care if we're covered in dried cum! I want that horse dick NOW!" I pushed myself up and approached her entrance. Most of her body was covered in either crusty white jizz or sticky girl cum, but her pussy was slick and ready to be fucked. Aunt Sally and Amanda had silently laid beside us, sixty-nining like it was a normal mother-daughter activity. I pushed inside Elizabeth, eliciting an immediate response. "Fuck yes! I was soo fucking horny last night! I needed this! I needed to feel your fuck stick pound my cervix! Wake up your daughter and give her some breakfast!"

"I hope you have some left for me after you finish with her." Mom cooed from behind as her soft hands cupped my sagging sack. "The expected delivery date is coming up. We could have our babies any day now. Oh god yes, I love how your balls feel in my hands. I want these to knock me up again within a month of the delivery."

"Me too!" Elizabeth moaned. "Let's do it in public for Amanda! She can film us getting knocked up! We could do it somewhere where no one will recognize us! Just thinking about it makes me..." Her pussy constricted, so I lifted her legs as she came, making her squirt upwards and giving herself a facial. Mom squeezed, causing my cum factories to convulse and fire into my sister's waiting depths. "FUCKING HELL! CUM ALL OVER MY INSIDES! PAINT MY BABY BAG WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WHITE GOO! I FUCKING LOVE MY BROTHER MORE THAN ANYONE! SORRY MOM! SORRY AUNT SALLY! SORRY AMANDA! EVEN MY OWN BABY! MY BROTHER TRUMPS ALL OF YOU!"

As soon as my balls stopped squirting, Mom pulled me back and pushed herself on top of me. "Now it's time for you to fuck me, tiger." She took my cum covered dick up her hole and rocked herself forwards and backwards. "Give momma what she wants! Give momma your big bronco dick!"

Amanda pulled out of the sixty-nine and examined my spent sister. "Look at Lizzy's tasty twat. It's oozing Ray's delicious cum. Sorry Sally, I've got to get it while it's fresh!" She moved over and buried her face inside Elizabeth's leaking hole.

Aunt Sally directed her attention to her sister instead. "Ooh Judy, you look so sexy covered in your son's dried cum."

"Fuck," Mom moaned, "it's so weird to hear you talk like that. You're like the slut you used to be in high school."

"I've always been like this; I just couldn't let it out."

Amanda lifted her head from Elizabeth's cunt. "She had to act all prim and proper for me. She didn't want to be a bad influence. You've always been so protective of me Sally, and that's why I love you so much."

"Yeah, yeah," Elizabeth interjected, "you and your mom have looked out for each other for a long time. We're all very touched and everything, but do you think you can get back to eating my pussy?"

"Fine, but I expect you to return the favor later." Amanda said seductively.

"Of course! Anything for my favorite cousin."

"I love our kids Judy." Aunt Sally said with a smile.

"They're pretty great, aren't they?" Mom moaned as she grinded harder on my dick.

"Yep, and you've got more on the way." Aunt Sally caressed Mom enormous belly. "Have fun competing with these two for their daddy's dick!"

"Lizzy and I have already sorted this out. We're never competing, just sharing. It's an excellent bonding experience for a mother and daughter to share a dick. I'm sure you felt it last night with Amanda."

"I see what you mean; we weren't competing, just feeling good together."

"And there's a lot more girls who are going to be feeling good with us in the future." Mom cried as I started pumping my dick up and down inside her cunt. "My baby always makes sure he gives everyone at least one turn, that's one of the reasons why he's such a great guy."

"Wow, his balls are massive! It looks like he's about to cum again!" I started spraying cum into Mom's womb, filling her giant belly with my fatherly seed.

"OH MY GOD HE'S DOING IT AGAIN! FUCK YOUR MOMMY AND FILL HER UP BABY! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, NOW GIVE ME SOME LOVE TOO! FUCK ME HARD EVERY DAY AND NEVER STOP! I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA SOON, SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING ME SO I STILL FEEL YOUNG! EVEN WHEN I'M OLD YOU CAN'T STOP! EVEN IF I'M IN A NURSING HOME, YOU HAVE TO STOP BY AND FILL MY WRINKLY OLD CUNT WITH YOUR FUCKING HOT JIZZ! I'LL LET YOU FUCK SOME OF THE NURSES TOO, SO PROMISE ME YOU'LL DO IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I NEVER WANT IT TO STOP!"

We finished, and after a moment of rest we proceed to the shower to clean up. Aunt Sally and Amanda took turns 'cleaning' my dick, while Elizabeth and Mom cleaned the rest of my body. The girls had a lot of fun cleaning each other, and Elizabeth returned the favor to Amanda. By the time we were done, I'd cum another three times.

As we dried off, Elizabeth stopped suddenly and grabbed her tummy. "No way." She said.

"What is it?" I asked, worried about my sister.

"It think..." she started, but Mom interrupted.

"Ooh!" She whooped, also grabbing her belly.

"I can't believe it." Amanda said.

"What are the odds?" Aunt Sally asked.

"What is it? What's going on?" I was panicking now.

"Don't worry baby." Mom said.

Elizabeth gave me a pained, but reassuring smile. "Our waters broke."

*****

Thanks for reading! I really hope you liked this one too! Honestly, I'm not really into non-consensual sex, but I thought this was a good opportunity to try something a little different, and it was pretty mild so hopefully it didn't bother anyone. I've also been thinking about trying other tags, like 'anal' 'body modification' 'lactation' 'plumper' and 'water sports'. If you want to see any of these, or don't want to see some of them, then let me know and I'll try to work with (or without) them. Those of you with keener eyes may have noticed that I changed the genre from 'fiction' to 'fantasy' because, let's face it, it's a little unrealistic. Or maybe a lot unrealistic, but who cares in a fantasy? Sorry again about the wait for this chapter, and the next one might take awhile too since one of my classes is pretty rough. I'm thinking about starting another story in the sex stories section of the forum. The chapters would be a lot shorter, so I could do them way more often. Let me know if you support that idea, or think that I should just focus on this for now. Either way, if you like this one then I'll do a part four. Thanks again! :)