All Comments on 'Staying Warm'

by Reddragon5002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
A nice scene

It’s a well-described scene from a porno flick, but without any background, that’s all it is. Tell us who these people are and how they came to be in this situation, and then we would care what happens to them. If they hadn’t called each other “wife” and “husband” (who does that?), we wouldn’t even know they’re married.

Don’t be in such a rush to tell the story. The sex scene should be the culmination of the build-up — not the entire story. Thanks for contributing.

JaystreJaystreabout 6 years ago
Best advice?

First, keep writing. I have been reading on this site for close to 15 years. All original stories are unique. This is a good story for a first submission, but it is short and needs a part two. Plenty of details that can be filled in by a retrospective chapter.

Second, don't internalize other's criticism (it's not their story, after all). This goes double for flames and rages. There are stories here for all tastes, even theirs.

Last, ignore anonymous dickheads. Any non-linked anonymous comment that is not constructive should be grounds for removing the remark (IMHO).

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Yeah, what swinger joe said

You came up with a unique scene, but there was nothing in this story telling who why what and where.

You make reference to previous activities with these people but there is nothing to back that up. No previous story posted.

"At this point, Kathy and Tyler had been dating for almost a year, the divorce now finally in their rear view, and their future with us ahead"

What divorce? What are you talking about. Kathy got divorced? Tyler got divorced? What do you mean by their future with us. Are they all living together? Friends? Poly?

That's just one sentence. 3*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
It's a good start

Hopefully we will read more about who they are, how they survive the storm and how they survive their romp together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who are these people

The first paragraph reads like at least the second chapter -- maybe even later -- of an on-going story. However, looking at your page this is the only story there.

<P>

You seem take for granted that we know about the Punta Cana trip. Then there's " At this point, Kathy and Tyler had been dating for almost a year, the divorce now finally in their rear view..." Who's divorce? Where Kathy and Tyler married to other people before and left their spouses for each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReddragon5002@Reddragon5002
I have been reading erotic stories ever since puberty. Recently, some relationships changed and have led me to write about it. Disclaimer: All persons in my stories are over the age of 18.