All Comments on 'Stealing Elaine Ch. 02'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Damn can't wait vfor more hoping u don't. Dissapoint and roy ends up with elaine either that or I wouldn't mind sam either he turned out nice guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely hooked...

Haven't got much done since I discovered the set of Elaine series last weekend. Very well written bar the odd editing slip - she/he and he/her mostly.

I appear to physically almost mirror Elaine and can identify with her in some respects which is kinda spooky, but blimey nothing on this scale!

Really rooting for an eventual Roy&Elaine reunion but like a comment to an earlier episode kinda sad that he keeps farming her out to all & sundry & guess its down to his youth and plot development?! Am now waiting for my next fix;-)

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
Nice.

Like the way you bring in the new men one after the other, it's funny and a nice way to move the story along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

I think you just discredited Hunter. He, of all people would not have outdated locks or not have used his alarm system. It would have been much better if Syd had been a security expert. Otherwise great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES