All Comments on 'Stealing Elaine Ch. 03'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

I'm so glad to see u back and with a cliffhanger like this rrrrr lol anyway thanks for continuation. Can't wait for more. Hope don't have to wait too long. Anyway tytyty ur definatly oone of my fa authors

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
great stuff

Lovely to have another chapter, I wonder who has her now. More please, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This series is amazing. Absolutely the best on literotica, I've been totally absorbed since I started it, please continue. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
c'mon

...we're waiting!!!

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Pleeeeeeeeeease continue

Can't wait for another chapter !! Great work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The main character has no personality. If she were to die a painful death, I would feel nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please please

Please continue this story! It is one of my favorites and I am constantly checking for a new chapter! Hope to see more! Pray to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

If i have to choose between lame 50 Shades of Gray and Taking Elaine, i choose Taking Elaine. Brilliant story of ultimate hardcore submission with an interesting plot (which is rare on literotica). Elaine's character seems believable (though i feel sorry for girls like her). You did a great job, it's easily the best series in this category. I worry about Elaine's health though, after all the hard pounding she had taken, i can't even imagine in what condition her body is :) Please finish,I'm hoping for a happy ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh

oh please finish the story and let Elaine get back to Roy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sam

Keep checking your page to see if there's a new installment.

Not to make your other commenters mad....but Im really hoping for the end of Roy (he's kind of a pussy) and more of Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES