Steampunk Harlots Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Foxy was surprised. While she knew Emberborn had been freed, she wasn't expecting one to be a client.

"You are willing to... service me, right?" the brawny feline asked.

"Of course!" Foxy replied, almost defensively. "I'm just torn between actually charging you and wondering where you got the money."

"Oh," he laughed. "When I handed my old master the paper, I may have been a bit stunned by it. When he finally read it, he swore because he had been too involved with his work to have heard the news earlier. Then he actually sighed in relief. I was really confused when he actually started to shed tears. Then he went off for a while and brought back a younger Emberborn girl. Then introduced me to his daughter. He had been keeping her hidden her whole life. Then he offered me a job, the same job - just with pay, and gave me a stack of bills as back pay. Said I should buy a life and take some time off. I was about to go find a place to live and whatnot when I thought that I'd love to just meet the woman in the paper. That's when I found out what you did and well..."

Foxy looked at Liddy who was standing next to her. "Oh, just go and use my room. No charge, just enjoy yourselves."

Liddy waved them inside. Nobody had been close enough to overhear them, so she wasn't worried about the freebie.

Foxy gripped the man's hand and rushed him down the ship to Liddy's room, where she leapt onto the bed, sliding off her dress in mid-air. On all fours, she growled with a grin. He grinned, showing his teeth as he stripped out of his clothing and approaching the bed.

By the time he was naked, he was on all fours as well, creeping up the side as if stalking prey. He leapt at Foxy, tackling her and tumbling over her, feeling her nip at him as he did the same. Although she was well trained enough to not get pinned below him, and to escape even if he did, she was feeling far too feral to think about it. Her face, forced to the ground, her bum in the air, touching the body keeping her pinned, her tail erect in the small space between them. She felt him sliding between her legs. She could see his member rubbing along the fine fur of her belly, showing how deep inside her he would be reaching. Then, after pulling back, she felt him pushing inside, pushing farther inside her than she was expecting. She howled and bit down on the arm near her face that was supporting her mate above her.

His thrusts were quick, rough, and more forceful as time went on. Foxy felt her whole body shake with the rapid rhythm of her breeding. Unlike what had happened at the farm, this to her was honest breeding, her wild-self revelling in the act of lust. She howled as her climax tore through her body the moment his seed pumped through the member inside her womb. They collapsed on the bed, though Foxy kept her bum in the air.

"That was..." he struggled to breathe and find words.

"Just the first. Rest a moment."

Foxy crawled back down the bed until she could take him in her mouth. She tasted herself on him and licked greedily. She wanted him ready to go again, so she took him in her mouth and kept going until he was hard again. Foxy loved the sight of an Emberborn man's member more than a human; they looked more natural. She smiled as she looked up into his eyes, her hands around him, telling him they were ready to go again.

******

A few weeks break before the next chapter so enjoy, I'd love to hear more from readers about what they think!