Steel and Rubber

Story Info
Skyrim holds many dangers to the unwary.
8.7k words
4.3
29.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

*** This is a Skyrim based story, with a few touches of my own imagination***

*** This story is a one-off piece... maybe.***

*** This is the second edit of the story.***

*****

Siggi trotted along on his horse while shivering in the falling snow. Maybe coming to Skyrim wasn't such a good idea after all?

Those ruins are hiding riches, who knows what is down in some of those caves and crypts?

It wasn't the first time he had mentioned this to himself.

Even though the sun was apparently overhead the unceasing wind and falling snow served as good reason Siggi questioned the hidden value of the awaiting treasures.

Still, it could have been worse, he could have ended up being digested in some creatures gut by now, but his skill as a thief, as well as his horse, had kept him true.

Despite the recent snowfall and worsening weather in general, he had made good time with a largely uneventful journey and was now walking down the mountain track from the Dragontail Mountains bordering Skyrim with the Hammerfell.

He hadn't seen another living being for some time. Not even another traveller, a scamp or anything remotely dangerous.

The worst of the border crossing seemed to be behind him. There were no big signs or Inns marking the border of the regions, there didn't need to be since Skyrim was bordered by mountains.

As the road he travelled on sloped down a little more he could make out the tree line and accompanying forest devoid of snow in the distance.

I can make it there before nightfall.

Several hours later and once well within the forest Siggi meandered off the path and rode deeper into the gloom on the lookout for game and a place to set up camp. Ducking under some branches and crossing a stream opened a small green glade ringed with trees. Sunlight weakly streamed in over the glade.

This will be great! There's no wind here at all.

Siggi dismounted and tethered his horse to a small tree nearby and set up camp. Setting up his simple tent and bedroll he cleared a small area near it to use as a fire. He also set up his A frame to heat his pot. Once he had gathered enough wood he used his meagre magical skills to start a fire which quickly warded off any lingering cold.

Grabbing his hunting bow he then ducked off low into the surrounding bushland, on the hunt for some dinner. He would eat well that night.

*****

The next day started early, with Siggi breaking camp and mounting up on his horse to continue traveling. His destination was actually a cave he had heard about, not far from the south western border... and not far from where he was.

Half a day north East on this track, then at the southern base of the mountain in the area...

Finding the road again was simple enough, he set off merrily.

By mid-morning Siggi could see the mountain in question. Devoid of trees, capped with snow and strangely alone.

A cave leading to an underground base, forgotten long ago and out of the way of any merchant traveller. The old man's tale forever hung next to his ear.

Nothing on his approach to the mouth of the cave indicated any civilisation once lived here. There were no ruins, no shaping of boulders or anything to say 'Nords lived here'.

Undeterred, Siggi dismounted at the mouth of the cave and tethered his horse before sheathing his dagger in his boot, and readying his sword and shield. Just in case.

Finally lighting up a torch he also carried, Siggi set his first foot into the cave, unaware but undaunted of just what lay below.

*****

As Siggi descended into the caves, a set of eyes were watching him. She had waited some time for this to happen. After getting a good look at his tall and muscular form, she hoped beyond hope...

*****

After dispatching the last of the Skeevers, Siggi paused to turn and look at just how far he had come. He had been making slow but steady progress, the cave had quickly opened up into a man-made chamber with many tunnels, carved walls, crypts and open chambers. Lighting the lamps and other torches that were spaced quite evenly everywhere he went, each chamber now emitted a low light, allowing Siggi to easily search the area for treasures. Opening some pots and crates had revealed some minor treasures, a few gold pieces and the odd gemstone, buoying Siggi's spirits. Fortunately the ruins were mostly devoid of larger creatures, and cobwebs, a sure indicator of Frostbite Spiders, were at a minimum.

Upon turning a corner and entering one small chamber, he decided to stop and rest. It must be dusk and I am exhausted! That old man was right after all, there is a lot here. I am certain there is more treasure to be found.

Siggi's took the opportunity to empty his pockets to count out his coin and stocktake his takings before securing them in a small bag, then placing that in his knapsack.

As he sat his knapsack down and laid his sword and shield next to the wall, he caught a glimpse of a reflection further along the wall.

That part looks disturbed... and looked different from the rest of the wall, as though a piece of it was ajar.

Something behind that piece shone back through a crack as he looked over it with the torch.

Siggi sat the torch down carefully to give good light, then knelt down in front of the cracked wall. He managed to wrap his fingers around the large section of the crack and managed to slide it out and away with relative ease, As though someone else has been here... Hopes reaching high, he looked into the wall cavity and found..

... A chest! Here we go!

Siggi reached in and pulled out the object. The chest was small but rather heavy, promising riches within. Pulling the chest out into the open Siggi sat down in his leather armour and examined the box.

Intricate carvings covered the wood of the box. Iron bandings and edging re-enforced the wood, which was also carved with amazingly detailed patterns.

Wow... I've never seen anything like that, the box itself could be quite valuable! Siggi didn't even think to place the runes in the same category as a spell or ward.

Turning the chest around revealed the lock. Rather than an exotic looking lock as Siggi expected of such a fine chest, it appeared as just any other lock. Brimming with confidence, he fished out his lock picking tools and carefully set to work.

Up a bit..

.. Left and up...

.. Now down..

And now...

*click*

The lock snapped open.

Happy is he who hath in himself praise and wisdom in life!

Carefully Siggi laid his tools down and gripped the chest with both hands and opened it...

... Only to see a black mist roll out of the opening chest.

God's big toe...!

Inhaling the mist deeply, Siggi dropped the lid back down... and fell back onto the cold floor unconscious.

Urghhh..

Slowly Siggi opened his eyes... the torch was still burning. Throwing a dim light to realise he had passed out from inhaling the mist, he slowly sat up, still groggy from the surprising mist from the chest. He gingerly got to his feet and having a quick once over he realised he was only out for a few minutes.

Gods be praised! That chest can stay here, I have no idea what that thing was, and it's too heavy to be carrying it about.

Siggi bent down to push the chest back against the wall when he felt a tightness around his neck.

Huh?

Immediately standing back up he raised his hands to his throat to feel...

... Something.

Something smooth and cool...

But pliable, it wasn't metal, it wasn't hard.

It stretches?

Siggi managed to slip a finger under the material and tried to pull it off... but it wouldn't come off.

Feeling his way around the not-metal he also realised it was not any cloth either. There was no weaving or cording at all. It seemed seamless.

Siggi's fingers came to a buckle? And tried to grasp it but it stubbornly refused to come off.

I think that's enough adventuring for one day. Go.

Siggi quickly gathered his bags and torch and left. Managing to retrace his steps without any issue he eventually broke through the cave and out under the starlight.

Sighing with relieve as he found his horse was where he had left it, Siggi quickly secured his bags and mounted up to set off for civilisation.

And a mirror so I can see what this thing is on me.

*****

Her eyes watched intently as Siggi jumped up onto his horse, noticing a black band encircling his neck. How she managed to NOT jump for joy to keep her concealment was beyond her own understanding.

*****

As he rode, Siggi fingered the collar. It definitely stretched a little but snapped back against his skin sharply whenever it slipped from his grip. It seemed so smooth and was quite difficult to hold onto, even with several fingers.

Shortly after setting off he spotted a light in the distance.

Someone's house?

Getting closer he could make out a small farmhouse with several outbuildings around, obviously someone living there. Siggi came to a stop and slide off his mount, fingers constantly adjusting against the tightness of the collar.

He knocked on the door.

The door was eventually opened by the most beautiful woman Siggi had ever seen; her blond hair curled around an adorable face, her piercing blue eyes seemed to bore straight into his soul. Her plump lips opened in initial surprise, only to be slowly replaced with a smirk as her eyes found Siggi's new collar under his armour.

Siggi meanwhile could not stop staring at such beauty, he slowly took in her curves she offered to him.

Oh wow...

The personification of beauty (really a priestess of Dibella) had recognised what encircled her visitor's throat. She knew it for what it was, and what HE was (a thief), and decided to help it along.

She did so by smiling at Siggi and sliding her hands up her body, over her loosely fitting night-wear. (Why is it so thin on her?) and cup each of her large breasts, playing with them gently.

Siggi could not tear his gaze away from the woman, not even as he felt his throat constrict under the collar as his arousal grew quickly.

As he felt the collar seemingly grow downwards to the base of his neck and make a start over his shoulders, the priestess bought a hand to her full, inviting lips and blew him a kiss... before slamming the door shut in his face.

"What the-"

Siggi recoiled quickly, as if being hit with the kiss and groaned loudly as his perfect vision ended. He absent-mindedly bought a hand up to rub at his neck and throat, not realising they were now covered with the expanding collar.

Siggi, his hopes dashed of even touching the beauty, slowly turned and tromped back to his horse to get his bedroll out for the night, still staggered by what just transpired.

As soon as his head hit the fur he was out. As he slept his dreams were of the beauty he miraculously found, how those luscious lips would best be served, how he would feel as her hair brushed over his body, how her soft bosom felt pressed against his skin, how her moans would sound in his ear...

Siggi slept, his collar grew.

It expanded slowly down over the top of his chest, under his clothing, slowly around the top of his back, and slowly over his shoulders and under his arms.

Siggi dreamt of the priestess. Her godly voice whispering into his ear, but he could not understand her words...

*****

The Priestess was casting an enchantment spell on her visitor. She had recognised his new rubber collar and how it had already enslaved him. I think I can help it a long a little more...

*****

Dawn broke, as did Siggi's slumber.

I think I need to get to Solitude today, or even Whiterun?

Standing up he bent down to gather his bedroll, but noticed a curve of black under his shirt.

Uhhh...

Swiping a hand over his shirt he felt it skid over him... but not?

By Ysmir!

Quickly ripping his top off Siggi yelped in shocked surprise; his torso was black!

Afraid to touch it at first he poked it, then touched it then tried to grab at it, his last action proving futile. The rubber was tight! But it's so smooth..!

Getting over his initial shock he looked down and saw it end near his waist. He slid his fingers over it but could not seem to find an edge to it, he couldn't separate it from his skin.

Uh oh...

Hadn't he heard a tale long ago about a blackness that envelops an unwary traveller? It was so long ago...

Siggi then noticed just how tight the black rubber was. Breathing was noticeably harder now. Siggi ran his hands up over the rubber to his neck and could still feel the collar... but could not pull it away from his neck any more, nor could he separate it from the rubber below it.

In desperation he again tried the buckle... but it had vanished!

By the gods where is it??

His fingers only felt continuous rubber all the way around.

In desperation he reached down for his dagger, fingers curling around it he very gently sliced the very sharp blade over the rubber. Realising that didn't cut it he sawed at it harder... Ouch! Only stopping when he drew a little blood. Gingerly testing the results Siggi felt despair as he couldn't even feel a nick in the rubber.

After several minutes spent gathering his wits, he realised something: he gently slapped his chest and could feel it. Whatever it was didn't stop any sense of touch, as though it had become his skin...

Siggi pushed it from his mind and rationalised his situation.

Whiterun it is then...

He quickly gathered his belongings and mounted his horse, his destination of Whiterun a lot further along the road. His thoughts while travelling were of what perils surrounded him, and of The Angel, her image lingering in his mind.

And while She lingered in his mind, the rubber grew...

*****

Siggi was heading along the road at a fast walking pace upon his horse. He had been riding for several hours since he awoke that morning, awoken from the dream he had of The Angel in the nearby farmhouse...

Awoken to find a nightmare had made its home upon his very body and soul.

While looting a crypt he happened upon a container that had cursed him, encircling his neck with a strange rubber that was slowly engulfing him, turning his skin into an extension of it.

Siggi spied a bridge up ahead, the sound of a bubbling brook inviting him to dismount and stretch his legs. Bending down to take a drink of water he gathered his thoughts

I wonder how much farther to Whiterun?

Why was that woman smiling at me so last night?

What is this thing on me?

Standing back up Siggi stripped out of his armour and clothing and slipped gingerly into the cold water. Looking down over his black torso he flexed his abs some and noticed the black rubber sculpting to his muscles As if it really is my skin

Confused, he looked over his chest, noticing how much thicker and more toned his muscles were.

It's made me stronger?

Siggi wondered how such a thing could affect his body and why it had buffed him to the proportions of a stone lifter.

He ran his fingertips over his newly muscular rubberised torso and was surprised as how it felt on his body. There was no barrier that came with clothing at all, as though his skin was replaced with this stuff.

Siggi inhaled sharply as his fingertips brushed over a nipple, causing his manhood to harden quickly. His mind instantly turned to an image of The Angel, her soft skin, her delectable face... His eyed closed, his mind keeping Her image firmly on his mind...

He felt a very subtle tingling sensation, as though a water drop was running over his skin. But this was a water drop running all around his torso, slowly descending to his...

Opening his eyes with a start Siggi looked down in horror as the rubber was expanding even further!

Down and into his navel, continuing till his newly sculpted abs were encased, his pelvic bone... all the way down and around the base of his manhood.

With a groan he tried to grab his cock and stop it, but his hardness redoubled at his touch, The Angel stubbornly refusing to be pushed from his mind.

Ahh no!

Siggi watched as the rubber expanded further, relentlessly expanding under his hand, converting the skin of his manhood into a perfectly black and shiny rubber.

Siggi released his tool and balled his fists before dunking himself into the freezing cold waters of the stream, wiping away any desirable thoughts. After a few moment it seemed to have worked. He stood back up and watched. Nothing was happening.

Shivering, he quickly got out of the stream and dried off, noticing with dismay the latex had extended over his hips, over his behind and had made a start on the tops of his thighs.

His upper body was faring no better with his shoulders and upper arms encased to his elbows. A desirable but unwanted side effect was his arms now glided over the sides of his torso as he walked, however a shirt quickly put paid to any more naughty thoughts entering his mind...

It does feel amazing and smooth though

Mounting up again he hoped to make it to Rorikstead before dusk.

*****

The Traveller focused on the fire in front of her, conjuring an image of Siggi from within the flame. She smiled at the progress if his expanding prison he wore.

Knowing he was an Outlander from Skyrim and he had been looting local treasures and with her own goddess of worship being Dibella, she conjured a special spell for him;

Goddess Dibella Grant Me Thee,

Siggi plans and plunders a more,

His prison let it protect and sent not free,

Make him fair and equal in love and war.

*****

Now that he had turned onto a main road, Siggi started seeing more residents of the region.. The odd hunting party, farmers and merchants all traveling the roads.

Siggi idly slid a hand over his thigh to check the progress of his collar, it was now approaching his knees. Siggi was worried about the pace of the stuff spreading over him, and wondered if he would reach Whiterun before it reached his feet?

Pulling up at a fork in the road he checked his map and to admire the view. Skyrim was a very mountainous area with deep valleys, green fields and high peaks, ensuring memorable sights.

Pulling a glove off he held his hand up in apprehension... and admiration as he noticed the latex had expanded to his wrist and even over his hand, mimicking his skin perfectly. Holding fast over his nails, creasing over his life line and even his fingerprints. Free of the fur glove, his hand was now very smooth and slippery, he had to grip the reigns of the horse tight to ensure a proper grip. Even his water skin slipped easily around in his grip.

Concerned, he reached for his sword and sighed in relief as he felt his hand grip it normally and with strength.

"So where are you headed?"

Huh?

Turning around Siggi didn't even hear the traveller approach.

Traveller seemed a rather overstatement; she was clad in clothing totally at odds with the cold environment: a short leather skirt, a leather breast plate that revealed more breast than it protected and boots that extended up to her powerful thighs... in fact she was very fit and didn't appear to have much fat on her at all.

Apart from her overly large breasts he would have guessed she were a performer or dancer if not dressed in... well, armour.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers