Steel and Rubber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

As he waited tensely he suddenly felt his hair come alive again suddenly, wrapping around him tightly!

Oh gods not now!

Some tentacles encircled his arms and pulled them back gently but forcefully to his sides, others slipped around his torso, another wrapped several times around his head and blindfolding him. One more trapped his cock again, looping around his length and gripping him lovingly and firmly.

Several longer ones grew and started circling his thighs, somehow squeezing easily through his legs as he knelt.

Siggi silently groaned as they all gently flexed around him again, holding him prisoner to his own desires.

Just then the remaining hair tentacles not holding him started kicking about and making a fuss as they threw up some snow.

Siggi groaned as he heard the commotion and tried to duck down further into the snow. The tentacles enwrapping him however made sure he was all tied up tightly and ensured he would remain unseen.

The noise deliberately made by the flailing tentacles didn't stop. It seemed to attract the passing guards who had stopped to turn and look at what the commotion was.

As Siggi held his breath out of fear and arousal, yet one more tentacle snaked deliberately over his latexed skin down his back, brushing over his cheeks and caressed his hole. Siggi breathed deeply and felt his arousal and fear climb close to breaking point.

Only then did his hair stop carrying on and calm down. The tentacles around his body however tightened their grip on him, as if they really were holding him down.

The tentacle around his cock extended further and caressed his latex clad balls. He could feel the tentacle split down its length a few inches, then each ending opened to suck upon him while it flexed and tugged hard around his cock.

Siggi exploded in orgasm, his hair tentacles immediately tightened their grip on him further to stop him shaking in ecstasy as he emptied his seed into the snow. Mid orgasm, his arm bindings extended further to slip around under his hand, Siggi grasps them unconsciously in a laughable attempt at comfort by his prison as he slowly came down from the mind blowing high of his orgasm.

The tentacles on his torso caressed his well-defined muscles as gently as any lover.

Oh gods... uhhhhh

The tentacle around his shaft held its grip, flexing and shifting subtly to illicit further arousal on his tender manhood.

The guards, having heard a small commotion but then finding it had disappeared, had turned back to the road and continued on, happy with the knowledge that whatever it was, hopefully had gone now.

Damn collar! Damn Skyrim! But that voice was getting weaker and quieter.

As he felt his tentacles slowly relax and free his legs, Siggi stood up with a silent growl and with some force, managed to pull his hair tentacle off his member. It then hung limply behind him, seemingly happy as its prisoner's predicament.

Now for the others

But no amount of effort could free his arms of his hair tentacles, they gripped his arms and torso too tightly. Looking closer Siggi could see smaller tentacles had shot out from the ones encircling his arms to further entrap him. Some smaller ones even seemed to be caressing the back of his hands, of which he could acutely feel.

Gripping the tentacles in each of his palms he marched back to the road and continued on.

As Secunda slowly passed high overhead, bathing Siggi's path in an eerie silver glow, he eventually came to a fork in the road, as well as a lit signpost.

Let's see where is where...

Stopping to examine the signpost Siggi had managed to all but avoid the attention of his now sentient but uncontrollable hair tentacles.

He didn't notice how the flexed around his arms and stroke his hand.

He ignored the gentle tickling of his sides by them.

He absolutely did NOT pay any attention to his latexed nipples being stroked and occasionally sucked or pinched on.

He did note however his manhood was still free from their grip but still as hard as ever.

"Well well well. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

Siggi's froze.

The tentacles around him squeezed him affectionately at the voice though, and as Siggi slowly turned around his heart seemed to freeze.

You look amazing! Said The Traveller

Siggi's eyes opened wide as he stared at her, his yell of surprised blocked by his prison.

The ever present smirk dominated her gorgeous features, he barely noticed she was still draped in her revealing armour, still at odds of the cold around them both.

Once again Siggi found his legs frozen and unable to move at his command when he attempted to back away from the advancing woman, being raped again was not something he wanted again...

Don't I..?

"Well you are in a spot of bother aren't you. All wrapped up nice and tight in your prison... it just needs one final touch before you are perfect..."

Siggi could only groan in dismay as he felt her warm hands caress his chest then push gently, making him fall back into the soft snow.

Landing with a grunt he had no time to try to get back up before she was on him. Her hands pressed on his chest, her thighs against his hips, she wasted no time before taking him deep within her, grunting out loud as she sat down upon him and slowly began to ride.

Her smile was truly lecherous, marred only by her tongue licking her lips.

"I know you can't speak and your face is hidden inside your prison... but I want to see that tongue.. Show me!" She ground hard down onto him, making him whimper at her attack. Tentatively he pushed his tongue out between his lips. Enhanced by his prison, Siggi's tongue extended far further than his normal tongue, he watched it seemingly wiggle about on its own accord.

Or did I do that..?

"Mmmm very good, very nice. Everyone is going to love that tongue in them," She grinned

I wonder how far it can go into her...

Daring himself a little he raised his partially restrained arms up and latched onto her exposed breasts. The tentacles around his hands immediately also latched onto her flesh and gently squeezed in time with his webbed fingers, eliciting a deep growl and orgasm from his attacker.

"Oohh! Keep that up and you will be the talk of the town baby.."

"Now cum for me... complete your imprisonment..."

A small part of Siggi's mind screamed at him to hold back, don't come! But that part of him was now just a whisper as he groaned behind his latex gag and came harder than ever before.

Before he passed out he heard laughter...

*****

As before, Siggi awoke with no one else in sight. And thankfully no creatures either.

Siggi struggled to stand.

Pausing for a moment he realised why. His arms were now firmly pulled behind his back and enwrapped with his hair tentacles. Flexing his arms as hard as he could did not even budge the tentacles. Even his hands seemed to be stuck closed in fists as the tips of the tentacles curled around them.

Still he managed to get up and look around him again.

It's still dark... I can make it!

Looking down he saw his manhood was as rigid as ever, and once again within the firm grip of another tentacle that had snaked its way around his torso. However this time it seemed to be content with gentle fondling, but with the resolve of not releasing its grip ever again.

As he set off on an awkward jog, his arms stuck behind him, he could feel his ever hard cock massaged within its grip, as well as his arms gently squeezed and his body tighten within his prison as he neared his goal.

Before long he approached the perimeter of the town and somehow managed to sneak past the guards during a particularly strong distraction of his nether regions, eliciting an uncontrolled groan as he moved.

Fortunately the streets were mostly deserted, allowing Siggi to sneak around. Siggi paused in one alley and closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt his hair tentacles grow again and slowly wrap around each of his hips, curling down over his crotch and around his thighs before snaking their way all the way to his feet. He felt them tighten and cut into his muscles slightly. Then they grew their own smaller tentacles, themselves latched onto his legs and gently squeezed his balls while caressing the backs of his knees and forcing their way through the soles of his latex boots and around his feet.

He could feel every millimetre of movement they made on him.

Slowly he opened his eyes and walked carefully back out to look around.

Examining the address plates on each house he could feel one more hair tentacle slowly wrap around his body gently before caressing his latexed butt again, probing ever closer to his hole. Meanwhile his tortured cock was pulled up before Siggi felt the tip of the tentacle open and surround the tip of his manhood.

Stopping with a deep moan in front of another house, he examined the plate...

R..be... oll... Ma..er

The tentacle behind him suddenly pushed hard into him and aimed straight for his prostrate, making Siggi moan in ecstasy. Falling to his knees he cried out in silence as his cock was jerked hard and mercilessly, making him orgasm almost immediately.

Oh god... I'm here...

As he remained on the receiving end of the hair tentacles attack he managed to crawl on his knees up the steps and bang on the door with his head, just as another orgasm washed over him.

Tears streaming down his eyes and over his latexed face he looked up as if in offering to the Doll Maker. The door opened...

"Finally you made it!"

Completely unable to move, let along get up and run away, Siggi feel his hair tentacles extend yet again to encircle his bent legs, binding him to a kneeling position.

Siggy could only look up in amazement at the vision before him, dressed head to toe in tight latex, it showed off every inch of her gorgeous body.

He couldn't even think anymore, beyond I have met my maker!

The Traveller smiled and easily picked him up in her arms and took him inside.

"We are going to have such fun together..." Her smile was as bright as the sun itself.

She kicked the door closed.

The End?

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers