Steel and Rubber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh... Whiterun"

A smirk formed on her lips.

"Long way to go friend," she said.

"I should be there on the morrow," he said a little too defensively... He wasn't getting a good feeling of this...

She approached him slowly, her hips swaying. Siggi's eyes never left her.

She is beautiful!

Siggi felt a stirring within his leather pants, but didn't feel his prison feed off his growing arousal as it ever so slowly expanded down his legs.

Siggi watched her approach and tried to take several steps back... (Huh?) but found his legs moved as though he was hip deep in mud.

"It's no use running friend," Her smirk had grown.

Tearing his eyes from her beauty Siggi grasped his blade quickly... only to feel his hand lose its grip on it, sending it flying and landing harmlessly way out of reach.

"It's no use fighting either. I'm going to take what I want from you," her smile was now truly predatory.

As she got close Siggi, acting out of desperation, tried to push her back and away... but felt his arms lose nearly all of their strength.

"What the-"

"Your prison will not allow you to harm or resist me, its blackness is even now expanding over you, thief!" Her smirk had vanished as she spat out the words.

Siggi gasps quickly and opened his eyes wide in fright at her words as she stepped up to him... but she didn't intend to hurt him...

"Mmmfff!"

Siggi gasped in surprise as the beautiful traveller wrapped her strong arms around him, pulled him close and kissed him hard.

Siggi tried his best to push her off but felt the latex around him resist his efforts.

Still attempting to push her away, the traveller slipped a hand down to his pants and quickly undid them, dropping his leathers, then stripped the rest of his armour and clothing off while staying lip-locked with her target.

Siggi, giving up on trying to push her away, but somehow ended up wrapping his own blackened arms around her and pulled her close.

The traveller moaned into the kiss before deepening it and slipped a hand around his growing cock, massaging it to full hardness.

Siggi cursed the black latex surrounding him for allowing the sensation to flow through him as if it weren't there at all, sliding his hands back around to her front he attempted again to push her off but gripped her bountiful breasts in his hands, his shove translated into a gentle squeeze.

She broke the kiss and moaned at his touch, her hand had made him harder than ever before in his life.

She pushed him hard, he stumbled and fell over onto the soft grass. Before he could even think of getting up she was on top of him, straddling his chest with her powerful thighs locked around him.

"This rubber makes you feel so damn good," she murmured before slipping out of her own skimpy clothing.

She bent down and kissed his ear "I'm going to take you now... your prison is going to expand all over you before I am done."

As Siggi inhaled to protest she again kissed him hard, then raised her hips and surrounded his entrapped cock within herself and slowly pushed down until he was completely inside her.

He whimpered into the kiss as she held him, then slowly rocked upon his manhood.

Siggi was unable to do anything to stop her. The suit would not allow him to push her off or even get away from her, it had stimulated him and allowed her to mount and take him, it held him within its grip yet gave him a total sense of touch to the world around him, and the world within the gorgeous traveller.

Siggi gasped for breath as she sat up and rode him with slowly quickening strokes, his body held under her between her powerful legs, her eyes aflame with lust as he grinned in triumph down at him, her blonde tresses swaying with each movement she made.

His eyes rested on her glorious breasts and watched in fascination at how the moved. Reaching up Siggi cupped them gently and squeezed them. She smiled and gripped his hands with her own and quickened her hip movements, eliciting a groan from Siggi as he felt her heat around him.

The Traveller was relentless, and unforgiving.

After his third orgasm, Siggi passed out.

*****

Twilight greeted Siggi when he awoke.

A cloudless night should be a cold night but Siggi was nice and warm. This bedroll does the job good.

It was when he moved a little and realised there was no bed roll that he opened his eyes and looked down.

There was no bedroll.

The Traveller was right though, he was now covered from neck to foot in tight fitting latex, as though his skin had shrunk as it transformed. Siggi realised he was laying in the grass from where he was accosted, the latex on his chiselled and muscular body reflected the stars above in its perfect blackness making him, for a moment, feel as insignificant as ever before.

Slowly he sat up he looked closer at his hands. Covered in latex and having the appearance of a glove he could now see latex webbing between his fingers, restricting his fingers as he opened them wide.

So much for wearing my fur gloves...

Siggy noticed a pattern on the back of his new gloves, it had now formed an elaborate and neat pattern of laced cords from the back of his wrist up past his elbow to the top of his arm where the 'glove' ended.

A quick examination of his other arm revealed a matching pair of new gloves.

Siggi could see at the top of the glove what he thought was a seam around his upper arm just under his shoulder. But his attempts to force his way under the seam proved fruitless; the glove was really just a melded part of his prison and not an actual "glove."

Flexing his arms it didn't restrict movement too much. The palm of the glove was as smooth as ever though, never mind the fact the webbing between his fingers made grasping a weapon all but impossible now.

Siggi slid his palms down over his stomach to his cock which was also fully encased. Hissing at the sensation after the abuse he received, the sensation of the tight latex forming perfectly around his manhood as well as the ability to still feel every touch ensured he remained hard.

Midnight black latex fully encased his legs, conforming perfectly to his muscles. At the top of each thigh was another seam and an extra layer of thick latex, laced at the front. This he saw continued all the way down to his new boots. Holding his feet and ankles tightly Siggy could barely angle his foot now.

His new boots would add some extra inches in height for him as the platforms were unlike anything he had seen before. The base of the heel had flared out slightly to ensure he didn't fall over easily.

Latex had formed a deep grip pattern on the sole of the boots to ensure a good grip on the ground. Amazingly he could somehow just feel the touch he made over it. The lacing that had covered the front of his legs stopped at his toes.

A quick flex of his calves and quads ensured he could still use his muscles, but again he could not slip anything under the seam of the "boots" on his legs.

Well since I now have nothing they will have to do for boots now.

Slowly standing up Siggy looked over his midnight black prison, running his hands over his body here and there slowly.

Oh wow...

Siggy really couldn't come to terms with just how smooth and erotic that sensation of latex on latex was. Flexing all his muscles slowly he could feel the latex gently tighten around him accordingly. A quick run of his hands (and another big shudder) all over his body confirmed he was enclosed from his upper neck down...

Is this thing really a prison?

Siggi looked up and too stock of what was around him, which was not much to say the least.

He was totally alone... literally.

The Traveller had gone, along with his horse, bedroll and his armour. In fact not even a scrap of cloth remained.

She had stolen everything of his, leaving him in only his prison. With no map, supplies or transport, Siggi fell to his shiny knees and beat the ground with his fist in frustration.

Why! Why me? If this is a prison why does it feel so good? If it were a real prison I would understand... I've never felt this way before!

"Because you love adventure, you love the unknown" A whisper from deep in his mind said.

Grunting, Siggi's attacker came to mind, her amazing body, her unrelenting assault on him, the thrill of being imprisoned excited a part of him. That part, while small, seemed to be expanding as much as his prison.

He jolted out of his reverie as he felt the latex creep up over his neck a little, finally expanding up above the collar to his head. It stopped at the top of his neck, feeling it gently constrict his airway. The growing voice of erotic imprisonment was shouted down by common sense.

I mustn't think of girls any more, I need to get free of this thing!

With a steely resolve he rose up on his platformed feet and was about to head off to Rorikstead for help when he noticed a scrap of paper rolled up and stuck under a rock several meters from him. Quickly grabbing it he opened it:

"Thanks for the fucking my rubber lover. Search Dawnstar for the rubber doll maker, she may be able to help you out of your latex prison. Xx"

What would that Bitch know?? What is "Latex?"

She knew where to find me... she knew a lot about this.. this thing on me.

Shuddering as a pleasant sensation washed over him as he thought of this thing, Siggi screwed up the paper and threw it on the ground. Drawing a sharp intake of breath then set off north for Dawnstar.

*****

Siggi had been travelling mostly at night now, he really did not want to stumble upon anyone out of sheer embarrassment of his prison of latex predicament. The starry nights helped hide him from any eyes, be it animal or man. Occasionally he had to quickly grapple his way up a tree as some snow tigers took a liking to him.

Rain had come and gone of course, it simply slid down his body, the sensation of the water droplets gliding down his latex skin seemingly amplified as though a gentle touch of a lover was always with him. A sensation he slowly came to love and hate.

His hands and arms were still usable, his prison allowing free movement of his arms, shoulders and hands with no impairment beyond his attempt to grip anything. Earlier in the day he stumbled upon a deserted cart that contained, amongst some personal belongings, a nice steel dagger. Unfortunately though he couldn't even pick it up.

He also found a few scraps of clothing though, it appeared to be little more than rags with a rope. But as he slipped it over his head and arms through the holes he felt a sudden painful jolt that made him double over in pain, as though he were struck by lightning.

Crying out and closing his eyes he staggered to the ground for a few seconds before slowly standing back up amid a cloud of smoke... the remnants of the top he just put on.

Huh? Was that punishment for trying to clothe myself?

Looking at some woollen mittens and a leather hat, he decided not to risk a repeat of that nasty incident and left.

As he walked he eventually noticed his latex clad and booted feet ensured a good grip, but he found his gait restrained and slowed by his prison for some reason he couldn't explain.

Through the snow and ice they seemed to protect him perfectly from the cold despite feeling the powdery snow against his legs and the sharp ice encrusted rocks when he stumbled. Fortunately for Siggi he realised nothing seemed to penetrate the latex to cause him injury... not that he wanted to test the theory to any extent anyway.

Worst of all was his cock. It seemed trapped within its own prison, surrendering slowly to the inevitable spread of his prison earlier, the latex continued to mould itself to his shaft and keep it at an aroused state. Anyone coming across him would find it impossible to miss.

He knew he had grown as well, his encased and enlarged manhood distracting him mostly as he walked. Running was inordinately harder, it was only when he was fleeing for his life from a Frostbite spider that had its eyes, stomach and fangs set upon him did it slip from his mind.

Having heard about such spiders cocooning people and carrying them off to who knows where to be eaten alive or worse, turned into breeding stock. Siggi suppressed a shudder of either fear or delight at that thought.

Fortunately his new boots had carried him true for that encounter and others.

As Siggi travelled northwards, he found caved or abandoned homes to sleep in during the day. Only once did he have to quickly remember how to cast a spell of invisibility to slip out of a cave after being disturbed by a Spriggan.

During those restless nights he had dreamt of only one thing; being taken by women. Being held down and used as a mere toy for their own pleasures, helpless to do anything about it, helpless to fight back and helpless to run.

Each time he closed his eyes he dreamt the same dream. Every morning he woke to find his manhood as hard as it had ever been in his life.

Will there be no end to this? Will this prison eat me?

Each time he checked his neck he found the latex had expanded further around his neck, up over his lower jaw, merging with his lips.

One particular night he found a deserted cave with a small stream supplying water. A broken ceiling allowed sunlight in. Finding a mossy area he curled up and fell asleep quickly.

That night the dreams were particularly vivid and real. Again and again he was used as a mere toy for more women than he could count, making him orgasm again and again. He awoke with a start, panting. He sat up and did a quick check with his hands, discovering his entire head had succumbed to the latex; his mouth had been sealed shut. The latex had grown over his nose and inside each nostril but allowed him to breathe normally. His ears had been coated and now dulled the sounds around him somewhat.

Brushing his fingers over his face Siggi could feel the latex had changed his face somewhat, setting a squarer chin, widened cheek bones and a high forehead.

It was only when Siggi raised his gloved hands to the top of his head he gasped in true horror; the latex had grown over his scalp, but instead of pressing down his hair it had all simply vanished and replaced with

Tentacles...??

Quickly grabbing several latex tentacles he tried to tug them off then moaned in pain as they pulled against his head.

By the nine divines!

He lost count of how many there were... short ones on the side of his head allowed longer ones to grow all the way to his tightly latex clad ass.

Siggi held his head in his hands and wept.

What is happening to me?? Why Why Why!!

The Doll Maker... find the Doll Maker.

Siggi eventually steeled his resolve once more and stood, feeling his new hair/tentacles brush against his back and behind before. Jumping into the water he attempted to dunk his head and at least try to get a drink.

He surprised himself as he was able to do so. Curiously he found the latex denying him the ability to open his jaw... but the latex parted when he stuck his tongue out. Deciding to work out that peculiar ability out later he lapped at the refreshing water, ignoring glimpses of his tongue being a pure black... and longer than he remembered.

Ahhh...

In his determination to drink he neglected to keep the rest of his body clear of the water. Closing his eyes in delight he quickly found the dangers, and excitement, of having his imprisoned manhood dangle in the fast running stream, the water swirled around his member, dragging over it lightly as if many hands holding feathers were teasing him. The only thing he wasn't able to feel was the freezing coldness of the water.

Gasping quickly he could feel the latex grow once again as he became even more aroused, this time the latex energised his hair, causing the tentacles to briefly flutter about behind him, some winding around his arms, one long one around his torso, all of their own accord and with no conscious thought. One more wrapped around his torso several times then dived for his cock to caress it gently before wrapping around it.

Siggi fell to his hands and knees in the stream as his cock was deliciously tortured by the stroking tentacles and flowing water. As he felt the tentacle extend a little further and loop around his rod. Lost in the sensation Siggi's eyes remained closed as he surrendered to the tentacles grip, Feeling them all flex and squeeze him lovingly, his cock was subject to rhythmic flexing and tugs by the thick latex coils.

Moaning and whimpering he was powerless to stop the merciless attack of them upon his body. Unseen, the tip of the tentacle around his cock extended even further and slowly opened at its tip before gently closing over the tip of his cock, then added its own gentle squeezing and sucking of Siggi's member.

Whimpering hard into his gag Siggi was powerless to stop a massive orgasm from dominating his body, shuddering hard inside his prison. The latex tentacle greedily sucked up every drop of his seed, its continued flexing and squeezing ensured it extracted everything it could from its prisoner.

Breathing hard, Siggi slowly came to his senses and slowly stood up, forcing his new hair to relax again. He opened his eyes and looked down to see the tentacles around his torso slowly give up their grip, his cock freeing of the latex loops around it before feeling his "hair" become inert.

Slowing his breathing, Siggi looked up and saw the last of the light leave the sky, then set off out into the night for Dawnstar.

Can't be far to go now surely!

Siggi gingerly exited the cave and set off on the road in a gentle run, still shuddering at the powerful climax he was forced into by his prison.

*****

Snow Snow Snow.

The snow gleamed under the bright moonlight, reflecting the stars in a sparkling wonderland. Moonlight gleamed off frozen trees, casting dancing shadows all around him. The aurora overhead added to the light show with a faint green light.

Siggi couldn't have cared less.

He ploughed on through a snow drift and grumbled as he felt his new tentacle hair glide over the snow behind him.

At least my hands are useful now

His webbed latex gloved had allowed easier movement through particularly deep drifts, Siggi had lost the road some time back.

This valley should bottom out soon, there must be a road there

Sometime later he stamped his way down through a smaller drift when he felt his latex boot strike a hard surface.

This could be it..

Several more steps held true and Siggi marched onwards through shallow snow along the road. While walking, he took the time to take stock of the sensations playing through his prison. Every brush of snow felt as though it were against his skin. However sharper impacts were dulled. When he stepped on a hidden spike buried in the ground he had barely felt it.

If I were barefoot that would have gone straight through me

It's as if this "latex" wants me to feel everything but protects me from harm..

It still kept him at a perfectly comfortable temperature, the freezing wind did nothing to him at all.

Walking on some more he spotted a faint light in the distance.

People!

Quickly Siggi got off the road and ran some distance then ducked down in the snow to wait for them to pass. It appeared as though some guards were escorting a prisoner. A week ago Siggi would not have thought to run over to them for help. Now he thought nothing to hide from them.