Step-Sons Teach Mother Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Infuriated with their insinuations I rolled over and raising up on my elbow said "Lies, Gabriel, all lies. I am grieving, and have always been loyal to your father. I have shown nothing to other men."

Gabriel looked down at my bare chest with an expression of pure shock on his face, my blouse ripped open, my breasts hanging free. I had forgot about my blouse and tried to cover myself up. For my efforts I received another sharp slap across the face. "Mother, you disgrace me." Gabriel chided, and forcing my hands from off my chest and pushing my arms to my sides he grabbed hold of my hanging right breast. "Look at this, it's true then. Lucas told me that he found you strolling around the house with your chest bare in front of another man. You don't even wear a bra or button your blouse. This tit is covered in bruises. Obviously you let some man rough handle you tits just today!" He yelled, releasing my breast and smacking it harshly.

"No Gabriel, no, you have it all wrong!" I defended myself. "Lucas ripped my shirt and he, he ... he hurt my breasts. I was not with another man."

"Are you calling my brother a liar mother?" Gabriel roared. "Jezebel. Whore. You will never see another man again in this house, is that understood. If all you did was share your slut tits, that is one thing, but if you fucked another man in this house, then you are out, out on the street. Do you hear me, out. You can sell yourself as a common whore for all I care."

"No man had sex with me today Gabriel, please, you have to believe me!" I begged, knowing he meant that he would throw me onto the street with nothing.

"I don't believe you!" He said.

"Please, I am telling the truth, I'm not a slut, I am not lying." I pleaded.

"Prove it to me then mother." He commanded.

"What?" I asked, incredulous.

"Prove it." He repeated.

"But how?" I inquired.

"Well obviously, strip bitch and prove your legs, ass and cunt don't show the same abuse as your slut tits!" He bellowed.

"But ..."

"NOW!"

Standing up I removed my top. I let me skirt drop to my feet. I removed my panties. I stood before Gabriel naked. Slightly taller than him and the other boys without heals, in my heals I was much taller than him. Gabriel ran his hands over my breasts. "Definitely had these roughed up today." Leaning into my face Gabriel whispered "Like it rough, do you mother?" As he squeezed my breast hard, making me cringe and my knees collapse. Then his hands explored my stomach, my back. He ran his hands over my bare bum, then over my bush. Kneeling down he caressed and explored my legs and using his hands to turn me around continued to explore the flesh of my ass. I felt a hand slap harshly across my bum and I let out a yelp. Another palm strike. "Stifle those cries mother dearest." He ordered as he smacked both ass cheeks over and over.

Then turning me to face him he pressed his face against my bush. Taking a finger he pressed it against my vagina. "Not smelling sex on this cunt, and not feeling a man's cum dripping out of it. Perhaps you just entertained a man, but didn't fuck him." Standing up he pushed me onto the bed on my back. "Spread your legs and show me that your cunt hasn't been fucked." Gabriel ordered. Feeling unable to resist I complied, spreading and raising my legs slightly. "Higher mother." Gabriel bellowed. Taking my ankles to my ears I showed him my cunt. He dipped a finger into me. Ran a finger over my ass. Shoved a meaty sausage of a finger into my slightly damp vagina.

"Doesn't look like it was fucked to me but the boys will all have to judge for themselves. Remain as you are mother!" Gabriel commanded and going to the door he invited his brothers into the room. All three boys stood over me, my hands on my ankles spreading my legs wide, my tits pressed up on my chest. Gabriel explained "I told mother dearest she would be thrown onto the street if we concluded that she was fucked today. I found her tits heavy with bruising, as well as her ass. But her cunt doesn't appear fucked. Check for yourselves and make sure you agree. Obviously you guys found her just before she was about to let our father's friends all have their way with her. You saved her honor, but just. We obviously need to discipline this slutty disrespectful bitch for her disloyalty to the memory of our father, and create rules she must obey that restrict her access to outside men and to subdue her slut desires. What do you men recommend we do?"

Each poked and prodded at my vagina and bum with their cruel fingers, convincing themselves that I had not had intercourse that day. My exposed position and their rough handling of my body made my vagina become moist and each noticed that they could slide a finger into me rather easily.

"Mother is still young compared to dad and so still has the slut in her. She must be kept away from other men." Pedro said.

Lucas added "I say she had more of the whore in her. I think she wants to fuck, tried to seduce those men who visited, threw herself at them." Thrusting a finger into my vagina and standing there finger fucking me said "See, her cunts wet. Probably always wet. Bet she fucked all of father's friends over the years, an insatiable cunt hungry for cock. He found her poor and wretched on the street, a stupid bimbo slut. But he never knew that he had picked himself up a natural whore though, probably selling her tricks on the street as well!"

"Well no more." Gabriel finished. "She is done fucking strangers. Everyone will know our mother to be an honorable woman and a loyal widow. In public she will always appear in black heavy dresses and never be left unattended, with at least one of us always present. And to keep her from attempting to escape to satisfy her primeval urges as a whore, it is our responsibility to our father as his sins to punish her regularly for her sins and to drive the lustfulness from her body. Tomorrow we will begin with the punishment. As her cunt is obviously horny and needing a good fuck tonight, then let's give her what she wants, otherwise the whore is likely to try and sneak out and try selling her cunt on the street to anyone who will pay for it."

With these words Lucas pulled his finger from my vagina and dropping his pants placed the head of his dick against my opening. I tried resisting, lowering my legs and insisting that I be left alone. Pedro seized my hair and began to wack harshly on my breasts. Gabriel seized my one leg and pulled it away. Lucas took the other and without a word thrust himself into me. He impaled my vagina with his penis as if it were just a hole to be filled with whatever someone wanted to stick into it. I felt so humiliated, degraded, worthless. With my legs pinned apart and my head held down by my hair, without a word said, Lucas fucked me as Pedro and Gabriel each grabbed a breast and cruelly dug their fingers into it. I lay there limp and helpless, watching in horror as Lucas entered me over and over. I felt him gush into my vagina and I felt like a worthless whore. When Lucas was finished cumming in me, he switched positions with Pedro, and seizing my breasts watched as Pedro entered me and fucked me as well. They were treating me as a common street whore, already paid for, a woman whose cunt only existed to be used to pleasure men's cocks. Pedro came in me, and I felt his semen leaking out of my pussy. Gabriel released the boob in his hand and getting up took his turn, standing between my legs. He slowly removed his pants. He slapped at my vagina with my penis and looking at me, laughed. As our eyes were locked, my eyes pleading to be left alone, without a word, he stuffed his dick into me as freely as had the other boys. He slowly slid his cock in and out of me, without breaking our gaze, without blinking, without any change of his facial expression. I watched as my third son fucked his mother's vagina without remorse or hesitation.

Raoul had liked me to behave submissively and obediently and had enjoyed being a bit rough with me, and I am embarrassed to admit that the slow fucking that Gabriel was now giving me and the rough play of my breasts by the other boys made my vagina grow hungry. Raoul and I had not had much sex the last few years because of his heart condition and in some ways I needed this. The boys noticed my pleasure and Gabriel said "Yes Lucas, you are right, she has the makings of a natural whore. Look how she squirms on my cock. The bitch is going to cum. Fucked by her three sons and she is hot and heavy, wanting it. Yes, she is going to need to be punished harshly every day, and she is going to need all of her holes fucked daily as well if we are going to keep this slut from wandering off and seeking cock elsewhere. Isn't that so mother dearest? Now rub your clit while I fuck you and beg me to fuck you harder mother, beg for me to make you cum and to fill your nasty horny cunt with more goop."

Overwhelmed by his control and the ample fucking I was receiving I began to rub my clit furiously and obedient to his words I begged "Fuck your mother Gabriel, fuck me. Make me orgasm and fill my cunt with cock and cum."

"That's it mother. Now beg more, like a good little whore. Beg all of us to fuck you again mother, in all your pretty little holes, admit you are a slut and need punishment, degrading and fucking every day."

"Your mother needs fucking every day boys." I heard myself say, as I continued to frantically rub my clit and enjoyed the feeling of Gabriel's cock in my pussy and the hands of the others grabbing at my chest. "Your mother is a slut and needs the sin fucked out of her. Punish me, use me, humiliate me, treat me as a bitch, use me as your whore. Whip me and fuck me to keep me in line and make me a good woman."

"Exactly." Gabriel said. "Well-spoken mother. And now you know your place in this family and house." He finished and with his words shot his load into me. The sensation of the third cock cumming in my pussy, to my eternal shame, made me orgasm hard. I screamed out in pleasure and heard myself begging for more. As the boys exited the room I heard Pedro say "See how that cow gushed. You were right Lucas. Mother is a whore."

I lay there in bed, crying. I knew that tonight had sealed my fate forever more. The boys thought me disloyal to their father. They thought me a trashy slut. To keep the memory of their father honorable they felt that they would have to punish me to keep me in line. I knew that they would use me for harsh rough sex. Under the guise of controlling my urges through their actions, I knew them to be just three horny and vicious young men who liked to cause a woman pain and who knew they had me trapped just where they wanted me. I couldn't risk being cast out, I had no money or family to support me. I couldn't seek the authorities. I stripped and showed my vagina to them of free will. They forced intercourse upon me, but then I had clearly enjoyed the fucking. I had no choice but to obey.

I was 40 years old, I had no husband, and I was a virtual prisoner and slave in my home. My three sons were free to beat me and abuse me as they pleased. I was a puppet to be used for their entertainment and pleasure. I had stripped naked for them, they laughed as they roughly slapped and crushed my breasts. They had each helped themselves freely to having intercourse with me. Each had cum inside me. They had all witnessed my orgasm as Gabriel came in me. They all heard my words, my begging them to fuck me daily, and to punish me for my sins, to humiliate and degrade me. My fate was sealed.

I knew that for the remainder of my days, until they grew tired of me as I aged and cast me from the house into the street, I would be their sex toy, a woman that they could push around and do as they pleased with. I cried at the thought, but also realized that if I was to remain in the house that I would have to keep them satisfied in having me there. If only because the idea of using their step-mother as a slut was an amusement for them, if only because they wanted a woman whom they could mistreat and who had to just take it, if only because they liked having a big breasted woman to control and humiliate and look down upon, I had to take it, and appear to even enjoy it. I would be their slut, I told myself, and I would take their punishment with a smile. I would not be driven from my home, no matter what the cost.

The next morning I awoke and putting a heavy housecoat over my naked, bruised and sore body I descended the stairs, afraid, and yet strangely a bit excited, about what lay in store for me that day. I entered the large dining area where the boys sat awaiting the servants to serve the morning meal. Lucas told the staff they were dismissed and to leave the house for the morning and that they would still receive their full pay. They all left overjoyed at their paid leave. Lucas stood before me. I dropped my head humbly. "Remove the gown mother." Was all he said. I let my robe fall from my shoulders. I stood naked before him, eyes on the floor. I screamed as I felt a harsh vice-like grip seize onto a tender and sore breast. "When the servants are dismissed you are to immediately become naked in our presence, understood?"

"Y...ye...yes Sir, I understand." I managed to stammer out, writhing in pain from my tortured boob. Releasing my breast I felt another head crash onto my ass. I yelped again.

"You say too much mother, you need to learn humility and silence. Now fetch the meal and serve your sons."

I went to the kitchen and returned with two of the plates that had been prepared. I was stunned at what I saw. On the large table were displayed a range of toys. Cruel and hard toys. "Today your punishment begins mother, to teach you remorse, and to remove the lustful sin from your heart. Put down the plates." Gabriel commanded. Standing he took each toy in his hands and explained it to me, as he simultaneously applied it to my body.

"This is a gag-ball, and it keeps your loud filthy mouth from talking or screaming. Because you are a pig, you will have an apple in your mouth." He exclaimed and ordering me to open my mouth wide forced the ball between my teeth and strapped in behind my head under my hair.

Raising my long hair he placed a thick elastic around the base. "This is your ponytail. This way we can control your head by grabbing you by your main. You are a horse to be controlled and directed, trained to be obedient and loyal."

He took a pair of hand-cuffs and clamped my wrists together. "You are a prisoner in your home." He explained. "You shall be shackled as one to remind you of the disgrace that you have brought upon this family."

Then he took two large heavy balls attached to chains and cruel clamps with teeth. Each was about the size and weight of a billiard ball. "You are a cow, and so your udders will be clamped and milked." He explained as he began to tighten the wide clamps firmly around my breasts, the cruel metal teeth biting painfully into my areoles on the one side and under the curved belly of my boobs on the other. I tried to cry out but my screams were stifled by the suffocating gag. I tried to raise my arms in protest but the chains restricted me. Lucas and Pedro jumped up and pinned my arms and my head by the ponytail when they saw me trying to resist.

I could not offer any further resistance and began to cry as the metal teeth sank into my flesh. The weight of the balls were heavy on my boobs and caused me to stoop forward to relieve the pain, pulling my tits down with their size. Gabriel playfully flicked the heavy balls back and forth, making my boobs sway back and forth broadly. "Yes, good fat cow udders." He said. Pushing my head up he then wrote with a black marker onto each of my boobs 'fat cow udder.' The other boys nodded in agreement.

Gabriel then took a dildo attached to a harness and explained "You are a doggy bitch in heat and so you need your cunt eternally filled with cock. In between us boys fucking your slut cunt you will wear or fuck one of these." I had heard of dildo's but had never seen one before. As Pedro and Lucas held me firm Gabriel put lubricant on the dildo and forced it into me. Then he clamped the belt tight. The large plastic member was deep inside of me. I could feel it pressing against my womb. It was both disturbing and exciting.

Lastly Gabriel showed me what he called a butt plug. Widening and then abruptly constricted. On the end was affixed a red tail. "And you are a foxy little slut, so here is your fox tail." He explained and as the boys forced me to bend over Gabriel lubed the device and shoved it up my ass. I screamed in pain at once as for the first time in my life I was anally penetrated, but nobody heard my whimpers.

The ensemble was complete. Gagged, cuffed, bent over with the weights on my tits, the weights swaying when I tried to walk, dildo inside of my vagina, plug in my bum, tail sticking out from my butt, I was told to serve the boys. I walked slowly, carefully, trying to minimize the swaying of the balls. My tits felt sore and could take no more abuse. The gag tasted like plastic and I did not like it at all. The dildo however felt strangely good. Noticing the vaginal fluid starting to seep down my leg I was shocked to discover that my vagina seemed to enjoy public humiliation. The anal toy was also interesting. My butt had never been penetrated by Raoul or my boyfriend and so this was a new sensation. I thought it was a feeling that I could become accustomed to, or even learn to like.

On serving all three plates I was told to fetch my own. Putting in on the table Lucas commanded "On the floor, filthy bitch!" Obediently I placed the plate at his feet. He then ordered me onto all fours. Removing my gag-ball he told me to eat, like a dog. This position was actually a relief. The pressure on my vagina and bum was relieved and my breasts were large enough that the weights now lay on the floor as my breasts hung downward, reducing the torture that they were enduring. The metal clamps still bit cruelly into the flesh of my breasts, but this was an improvement.

I ate the breakfast from the plate using only my mouth. I crouched there content, like a dog satisfied with its meal at its owners feet, ass and tail in the air, tits dragging on the ground, not knowing what to expect next. I felt a hand grasp my tail and repeatedly yank at the butt plug. The motions sent pulses of pleasure through my body and I began to moan and gasp. I heard the boys all laugh at me. Then I felt a cruel hand yank on my ponytail. I was pushed under the large glass table. I was forced before Lucas and between his legs. Looking up I watched as he untied his PJ bottoms. I heard the boys laughing as he extracted his rigid penis.

"Now be a good little puppy bitch and come get some nice thick white milk to wash your meal down with." Lucas teased. The boys laughed again. Grabbing me by my ponytail he forced my face over his cock. He fucked my face but I did not actively participate. "Gabriel," Lucas said "the filthy fucking bitch isn't sucking."

"Suck mother," Gabriel commanded, "or get out of this house now, looking just as you are."

I began to suck. I felt like garbage, like a worthless piece of trash. Now I knew what they meant by humiliation and degradation. I felt like a crack whore sucking any dirty dick that was shoved into her mouth just to earn enough to get her fix.

I sucked on Lucas until he came in my mouth. "Swallow mother." I heard him command. I obeyed. I had taken his father load into my mouth, but had always spit. My degradation was complete. The fluid tasted bitter and nasty, but I obediently swallowed my sons cum. I knew that the alternative was to be thrown out on the street. I knew that from now on that I had no choice but to eagerly swallow down the cum of my three sons without hesitation, and so I had better learn to like doing so. I knew my place now. I repeated the performance on my two other sons, receiving two more mouthfuls of semen for my efforts. With each new cock I sucked more vigorously that with the boy before, and gulped down their loads more enthusiastically, to prove that their mother could be trained to obey and was a catch worth keeping around. I knew that no man would ever throw a woman out of the house who sucked his cock and swallowed his cum on command.