Step-Sons Teach Mother Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising from their chairs the three boys stood me back up and replacing the gag-ball ordered me to clean the table and kitchen, playfully whacking at the heavy balls attached to the chains clamped to my breasts. The swaying of the heavy weights caused great pain to shoot through my boobs but I could make no sound. They just laughed and wandered off, leaving me to the torturing task of cleaning up, with my mouth, pussy and ass stuffed with plastic toys and my breasts in agonizing torment. I kept belching up cum and it would fill my mouth, but all I could do was swallow it back down again. I focused on the taste, and practised learning to enjoy it. Bizarrely I noticed juices continued to flow down my legs, juices that had originated from my vagina. Not understanding why, my pussy seemed to be enjoying the humiliation and abuse that I was suffering.

In the afternoon the staff returned and I was permitted to dress again, forced to only wear the heavy black dress of a grieving widow. The boys would smile at me and call me 'mother dearest' in front of the staff. I knew better. I was just their imprisoned slut, to be tortured, abused, humiliated and fucked for their amusement and entertainment.

The evening came and the staff all went to their homes. The boys told me that they were having their female acquaintances over and that I would be the servant for the evening. I was told that I was to be naked as I served them, with my gag-ball and wrist cuffs in place, but that I did not need to wear the tit clamps, dildo or butt plug. The notion of being seen by my son's young tramps nude and being forced to be their servant was deeply humiliating, but I was glad to at least be dispensing with the tortuous devices.

I came down the stairs naked before the guests arrived and willingly let them apply the cuffs and gag. Being led into the living room I saw a large dildo with a suction base stuck on a hard wood chair. At the other end of the room I was shown a smaller dildo similarly positioned on another chair. I was informed that each time on entering the room to provide service for the men and their guests that I was to sit myself down upon the first dildo and insert it into my vagina and fuck up and down on it 5 times before proceeding with my chores. And on exiting the room I was to squat over the other dildo and press it into my ass and likewise fuck it 5 times before leaving. I was appalled by could say nothing. I was told that if I did not perform my task fully and with enthusiasm that my breasts and ass and pussy would be whipped until they were all beat red and that then I would be thrown out onto the street just as I stood. To prove the point they showed me the heavy leather strap. I nodded that I understood and would obey. My position in this household no longer afforded me the luxury of being able to question orders.

Sent to the kitchen I heard the doorbell ring and the giggling of silly young women as they entered the house. I knew the stupid nasty bitches just wanted our money. The boys fucked them, leading them on, but ultimately they would never share their inheritance with these simple minded tramps. Just stupid trashy sluts for my sons to fuck as they pleased. Just like me.

As they all sat in the living room the boys summoned for drinks. The girls all gasped in shock as they saw me enter naked, gagged and cuffed. Then they laughed in delight as the boys explained that I was just some old alcoholic slut maid they had trained up to serve them and that I would perform any degrading sexual act just to get a free drink. The girls made fun of how large my breasts were, and the boys pointed out the bruises, saying that I fucked all the male staff in the place to get booze and that I liked it rough.

I began to enter the room with the drink tray but stopped when Gabriel tapped toward the chair. With the tray in my hands I carefully squatted on the dildo. It was larger than the one I had to wear earlier that day. Larger than the boys cocks, or their fathers, or any other I had known. Carefully I positioned myself and forced the plastic shaft into my already wet opening. The largeness of it felt good as it penetrated my body and my vagina betrayed me again as her juices began to flow freely from the sensation of the large phallus pushing its way into her. I used my legs to lower and raise my body, my hands cuffed and holding the tray. 1, 2, 3, almost spilled the drinks, 4, 5. I rose up and the big dick plopped out of my now horny cunt. I continued on my way. All I could think about was that dildo. Christ it was big. Big thick black dildo. It had felt so good in me. And everyone had gasped as they watched me fuck it. I had enjoyed how they intently watched me fuck the toy. I was surprised to find that I had taken pleasure in being publicly humiliated and made to fuck myself in front of guests.

As I approached the guests the boys explained to the wide jawed girls that I was a slut and fucking big dicks was what I liked to do. My breasts hung heavy as I bent over with the tray and each person took a drink. Lucas slapped my tits and made them bounce. I didn't mind. Truth is, my pussy was dripping wet. Having to balance myself and fuck that big dildo while everyone watched actually had turned me on. It made me feel like a cheap whore. And I enjoyed the feeling.

I let Lucas enjoy playing with my hanging tits. One of the girls asked why I was cuffed and had a big red ball stuffed in my mouth. I enjoyed watching the girls stare at my hanging tits as Lucas slapped them back and forth and explained that otherwise I would drink every drop of alcohol in the house.

As I stood there bent over enjoying having my breasts slapped around my mind wandered and I found myself looking forward to re-entering the room with the next tray and getting to once again entertaining my guests by mounting that that nice big thick dildo and fucking it. My cunt spasmed at the thought of it sliding into me. One girl laughing reached out and also touched a breast. "I've never seen such big tits before." She commented. I stood there bent over, with my gag and cuffs, my pussy getting ever wetter as I watched as all three of the men and all three of the women began to explore my bruised hanging breasts with their fingers, tugging at my nipples and squeezing the heavy flesh of my boobs. I was a cow and my hanging udders were being milked. And I loved it.

I was finally excused and as I walked away I wiggled my butt, letting all enjoy the ass of a 40 year old woman who bore upon that ass the black and blue marks of a recent heavy handed spanking. I looked eagerly at the next dildo. I recalled the pleasurable sensation of the butt plug. I had been surprised that I had actually liked it. Now I stared longingly at the much larger dildo. I wanted to know what it felt like up my ass. And I wanted the six young people sitting in the room to watch me fuck it. Putting down the tray I used my cuffed hands to help guide the device toward my tight rectum. Fortunately the boys had lubricated it well, and with some force and persistence I managed to work the head of the dildo into my butt. Then by using my legs to raise and lower my body I slowly worked its full length into my rectum. I watched the boys and girls as they watched me. I believe that my pleasure and enthusiasm were evident to all, my long legs pumping the dildo into my anus, my heavy tits bouncing as it did so, my gag-ball muffling my screams of pain and delight.

As I began to count my 5 fuck strokes I watched as each boy placed his girlfriend's hand over his crotch and then began to feel up her tits. 1,2,3, three long slow strokes of the shaft in and out of my ass, it felt so good, so surprisingly good. I had never been ass fucked before and now here I was freely ass fucking myself on a piece of plastic in front of six young people for their entertainment. I loved the feel of the dildo in my rectum, and I loved being put on display as a sex object for the amusement of my three Masters. 4, 5. I was so close to cumming, so close to exploding, I wanted to remain on longer, fuck it longer. But it would be a long night. I knew that I had to pace myself.

Extracting myself from off my new found glorious toy I went to the kitchen and returned once again to the living room with a platter of snacks. I almost ran back to the living room, wanting to fuck my big dildo again. I eagerly jumped on top of it. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Oh Christ, too fast, I wanted more. Heading over to my guests I deliberately leaned forward to hang my chest low, hoping that the offer would tempt the young men and ladies to explore my flesh again. I noticed that the girls had each extracted my son's dicks from their pants and were busy giving them a hand-job as they watched me eagerly fuck my big dildo. Lucas grabbed me by a boob and pulled me to the ground before him.

"Show my girlfriend how to give a real tit-fuck." He ordered. Looking over I could see that his girlfriend only had a small chest. She could never do what I was about to do. Yes, I would show these young bitches how a real woman with a real pair of tits gave a tit-fucking. Taking my sons cock in my cuffed hands and placing it between my breasts, with my gag-ball firmly in place, I gave Lucas a wonderful tit-fucking. I eagerly and willingly fucked his cock with my tits until he blew his heavy load all over my boobs.

On seeing the delight on Lucas's face the other boys each insisted on the same. The girls watched with jaws hanging open as 'the maid' tit fucked their boyfriends until each came onto her heavy chest. Standing up, my big tits covered in cum, my wet bush at eye level with the girls, I stared down at them contemptuously. These were my boys to please, my boys to fuck, my boys to let do to me as they pleased, to suck down their loads, to wear their butt plugs and cuffs and gags, to be made to fuck dildos in front of guests, to walk around nude with cum covered tits while serving drinks.

Yes, so long as I was the best fuck and play toy my boys had, they would never throw me out of the house. They could fuck these little tramps, but they would always come back to fuck mother's cunt. All I had to do was to be the best fuck, the dirtiest whore they could find, willing to take their clamps and tit torture, have my ass whipped and my anus humiliated. I would make sure I was the best little slut they ever found, and the most willing tramp to takes their abuse, and they would remain mine, and I would remain theirs, and we would remain a family, together in this house.

The rest of the night I spent fucking my cunt and ass gladly before my audience, letting the cum dry on my chest and the juices from my body run down my legs. I would stand before the women naked, reeking of sex, showing them my cummy tits and my hairy bush all wet with my well fucked juices, my 40 year old ass, which willing took the harsh spankings of their boyfriends. Yes, you might be their girlfriends, my gestures suggested, but I was their willing and obedient punching bag and fuck toy.

As the night progressed the girls each called for their chauffeurs to bring them home. I had won. They did not stay over. They would not return. I was left with my boys. Removing my cuffs and gag ball they commended me on a star performance. I said it was my pleasure. Standing there naked before all three boys they asked if I had had enough punishment for one night. "Well," I said, "you did promise to fuck the sin out of me. And all that fucking on those dildo's has left me horny and needing more. I don't want to betray your father's memory and go offering myself to other men in the middle of the night. So I think it best you each fuck the sin and lust out of me here and now."

"Last night we had to force you to fuck. And already you are begging to be fucked?" Gabriel said.

"Well, not just fucked." I added. "I liked the dildo in my butt. I think your mother needs each of her boys to take her in the ass tonight. To really really fuck the sinful lust out of her."

Each boy removed his pants and had me suck him back to a raging hardness. Then I freely bent myself over the chair with my ass fucking dildo on it. "Just take me, my ass is so fucked and stretched already, I doubt if you will need any lube." I was right. Lucas slid right in. My God. Last night my boys forced me to have vaginal intercourse. Tonight I was sucking their cocks and begging them to ass fuck me. I guess Lucas was right after all. I am really just a wanton whore.

Oh, and his cock did feel wonderful in my ass, just as I suspected it would. I moaned and begged for him to fuck me harder and harder. I begged Gabriel to let me suck his cock while his brother fucked his mother's butt hole. I pleaded with Pedro to let me stroke his dick and to slap my hanging tits as I sucked and fucked his brothers. When Lucas filled my ass with cum Gabriel assumed his place and I sucked Pedro as Gabriel filled my ass once again with hard cock and hot cum. Pulling Pedro's cock from my mouth I begged him to give his mother her third ass fucking and to make it slow and long, as I needed to cum again tonight.

I had orgasmed when Lucas had initially entered me, overcome by the excitement of the long night. I came again when I felt Gabriel shoot his load into my rectum, a good long deep orgasm that second time. Pedro gave my ass a good hard fucking, and I begged him not to cum, but he did not last long and as I felt the third cock explode into my rectum that night I knew that I still needed to cum one more time and so was soon laying on my back with my legs spread wide, masturbating before them, pinching and tugging on my clit as I finger fucked my cunt, trying to make myself cum a third time, licking and sucking on their hanging balls and softened dicks as all three of my firm Master's stood over me. As I ran my fingers in and out of my pussy I heard myself begging them to get hard again and saying that their whore needed them to fuck her in all her holes again and again all night long.

That was 12 years ago. Now I am 52. The boys are in their 30's. No wives. Just mother dearest to please them. Sure they enjoy fucking other sluts, but no other woman will tolerate their brutal and cruel desires for long. Only mother does. I don't mind the leather whip across my tits, over my ass, or on my spread pussy. I don't mind the metal teeth clamped onto my boobs. I enjoy wearing the dildo harness and butt plug. And I got used to the gag-ball. I enjoy how they take turns fucking me in the ass over and over. And how they love to watch me fuck really big dildo's as I rub my clit until I cum. I love swallowing my sons semen down my throat, or proudly wearing their cum on my face and on my tits. I am their slut, their whore, their obedient and submissive sex slave. I am there mother, and they are cruel to me, hurt me, cause me pain, and fuck me constantly. And I absolutely love it.