StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 04

Story Info
Stepdaughter's push the envelope.
11.8k words
4.78
28.3k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepdaughter's Plan Pt4

I thought for sure I was in hot water now with Amy, but she just elbowed me in the ribs and said, "so much for secrets."

Maddy asked, "Well Mom? How was Aunt Jill? When is she coming over? Is she off-limits to Meg and me?"

Amy was now completely flushed. I think it just hit home how naughty and dirty her beautiful young daughters are willing and wanting to be.

Amy stumbling over her words said, "OH my, I um, I um hadn't considered that scenario next weekend."

"What? Aunt Jill is coming over next weekend? I can't wait to see her and tell her all about my coming year in Europe. She was the one that convinced me to apply." Meg said.

Maddy laughed and said, "Seriously Meg? That's what you are going with? You know you want to taste Aunt Jills hot Latin taco."

Amy looked at me and I could tell what she was thinking, what have we created with these girls. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yep, your girls have their mother's slutty bisexual sex drive that's for sure."

"Yes, Aunt Jill will be spending next weekend here, starting Friday afternoon," Amy said.

Both girls were off their bed now and standing naked at the foot of the bed Amy and I laid on.

Amy was naked as well as she laid on the bed next to me.

"John, the girls and I are naked, why do you still have your swimsuit on? Get those off and join us, babe, you have nothing to hide anymore." Amy said.

Maddy giggling said, "yeah, you don't need to wear clothes around us anymore, I know I am planning on being naked as often as possible now."

I was a little bit hesitant to take my shorts off as Maddy's naked body was having its usual effect on my dick. My cock was rapidly filling with blood and growing to its full erect length and girth.

"Girls come get up here on the bed and give your momma a snuggle," Amy said.

Both girls crawled onto the bed, Meghan snuggling up to Amy on one side and Madison snuggling in between Amy and myself.

I still had my shorts on as Maddy and Meg snuggled up to Amy and laid their heads on Amy's chest.

Amy had an arm around each of them as she said, "Now girls, next Friday I want you both to stay elsewhere for the night. You two can haven't spent any time with your dad in a while, so Friday night would be a good time to go see him and spend the night there."

Both girls instantly turned into their teenage whining selves, complaining about having to leave and not getting to hang out with us and Aunt Jill Friday.

"You just want Aunt Jill all to yourself, that's why you don't want us around," Meg pouted out.

"No, that's not the case. Aunt Jill has a business proposal she wants to talk to John about. You two girls can come back Saturday night and have dinner with us. Aunt Jill is excited to see you both," Amy said.

My mind wandered to what could this business proposal be about? Jill is in investment banking and very successful, I doubt I could add anything to her line of work.

As I laid there wondering about Jill's proposal Maddy had reached back behind her and was slowly rubbing my cock through my shorts.

Both Maddy and Meg were still snuggling up to their mom as they talked and giggled. I had to admit, it was slightly awkward while at the same time very erotic, the three of them snuggling together naked. One of Meg's big full tits rubbing against Amy's breast while at the same time Maddy had one of her long legs crossed over Amy's legs.

Amy continued to hug her girls next to her naked body. Telling them how much she loved cuddling with them like that when they were babies.

Maddy's stroking of my cock now had my rod at full mast. The mesh liner of the swimsuit was beginning to hurt as Maddy continued rubbing my cock back and forth.

Amy looked over Maddy's shoulder and saw what was going on and said, "Oh John, come on, get those shorts off. Between the four of us, you're the true nudist. Why are you being so shy now? Do you need the girls to get those off of you?"

Maddy didn't hesitate, she rolled off of Amy and over to me. Sitting up and untying my swimsuit. I knew instantly by the look in Maddy's eyes I was in trouble, well not trouble but pretty sure she was about to fuck me in front of her mom.

Could I do that?

Then my swimsuit was down and my cock was free. I was rock hard and Maddy's massaging of my cock had droplets of precum leaking from the head of my swollen cock.

Amy said with a laugh, "Wow John, welcome to the party."

Meg said, "Mom are you truly ok with all of this?"

Amy had turned her attention to Meg and was talking to her directly so she didn't notice Maddy climb on top of me and straddle my cock.

Maddy was grinning at me as she lowered her tight little pink pussy down onto my cock.

When my cock head slipped inside Maddy, I couldn't help it and let out with, "Oh fuck you feel good."

Amy and Meg both sat up a bit and I heard Amy say, "wow, she is a horny little thing isn't she."

Meg said, "Mom you don't know the half of it."

I was fully inside my nineteen-year-old stepdaughter now.

Maddy was slowly grinding her tight wet pussy back and forth on my shaft. She was smiling at me with a crazy lust-filled smile.

"Mmm Daddy your big fat cock feels so good inside my tight young cunt. I love how you stretch me open when you get the full thing inside," Maddy purred out.

I looked over at Amy and Meg to see their reaction. Terrified at any moment Amy was going to come unhinged and tell me to stop.

What I saw surprised me, even after everything that had happened the past week.

Meg was kissing her mother's breast and sucking on her nipples. While at the same time Amy was fondling one of Meg's full round tits.

I swear my cock swelled up several more millimeters watching Amy and Meg fondle each other.

"Does Maddy's tight little cunt feel good John? It looks like your fat cock has her cunt stretched to the limit to take you in," Amy said.

I was shocked now, first off, Amy never calls either of the girls by their shortened names, always referring to them in their full names, Madison and Meghan. The second was Amy used the word cunt to descript Maddy's pussy, Amy only uses that word when she is feeling kinky and dirty.

My wife is getting seriously turned on watching me fuck her nineteen-year-old daughter.

I was looking at Amy when she asked me. I was about to answer her when I watched her spread her legs and then grab Meg's hand and push it down between her legs and over her pussy.

Meg was up now on her knees and frantically kissing and sucking on her mother's tits while at the same time she had begun working her fingers over her mom's spread open pussy.

Meg's legs were parted just enough that her swollen pussy was on display.

As much as I was enjoying the fucking Maddy was giving me, I couldn't take my eyes off of Amy and Meg. Amy was moaning now and I could tell Meg's fingers had progressed from just rubbing her mom's pussy to now she was working at least two of her fingers in and out of Amy's pussy.

Amy was moaning softly as she continued to keep her eyes fixated on Maddy as Maddy continued the slow rhythmic rocking of her pussy back and forth on my shaft.

I couldn't help by gasp slightly when I watched Amy reach out and slide a finger up into Meg's swollen pink snatch.

"John, Meg has a tight little cunt too, no wonder you couldn't keep your cock out of her. I bet she tastes as good as she looks too," Amy said now in her gravelly horny voice.

For a split second, I thought Amy was going to eat out her daughter. That thought must have caused my cock to twitch deep inside Maddy as she let out a little squeal of pleasure.

"MMM fuck my horny tight cunt Daddy. Show mom what a whore I have become for you. Make me cum on your fat cock. Shoot your hot cum into me, paint my cunt walls with your thick cream," Maddy said.

Maddy climbed off of me and rolled over onto her knees and put her ass up in the air. Her tight little pink slit was on display to Amy and Meg now.

"WOW Maddy, you have a pretty little cunt. I am so proud of you baby girl. John, fuck that horny tight little cunt," Amy said.

Maddy was facing away from Amy and Meg so I turned her around so I could watch Amy and Meg making out while I fucked Maddy.

I rammed my cock into Maddy's swollen fuck hole. Burying my entire seven-inch long fat cock balls deep in her tight pussy.

I was on sensory overload. Maddy's pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock and the sight of Amy and Meg making out was overwhelming.

In the short time it took me to turn Maddy around and get my cock buried in her cunt, Meg had kissed her way down Amy's body and was inches away from eating her mom's cunt.

I was in shock. Was Amy really going to let her daughter eat her out? Amy wasn't showing any signs of stopping Meg.

Once again, I felt like I was outside my body watching all of this. Amy had her legs spread as wide as they would go and Meg was now slowly licking and sucking on Amy's engorged labia.

"Oh, fuck Meg, your tongue feels so good on Mommy's cunt. Don't stop. Put your tongue inside, push it deep inside that horny cunt hole," Amy said.

Maddy said, "John push me up to mom so I can suck on her tits while you fuck me."

Maddy and I moved around on the bed without my cock ever leaving the depth of her tight pussy. Maddy was now sucking on her mom's puffy hard nipples. Amy was fondling Maddy's nipples and moaning from the tongue-lashing Meg was giving her pussy.

The wheels had come flying off our family cart, that was for sure. Then my kinky taboo mind began to wonder how far things would go. Would Amy eat out one or both of her daughters?

The wild thoughts running through my perverted brain had my cock the hardest I had ever felt it get. My balls were on fire and I wanted to unload them deep inside Maddy, but I was so overstimulated, I couldn't cum. My cock was on fire inside Maddy.

Amy was watching me fuck her youngest daughter and her eyes were as big as saucers. I had never seen her like this before. I have seen her get out of control slutty, but this was different. She looked possessed.

Then suddenly Amy screamed, "Oh fuck Meg you're going to make me cum you naughty little slut, eating your momma's cunt like that. You truly know your way around my cunt."

Maddy moaned out, "My slutty sister knows how to eat cunt, momma."

Amy tensed up and I knew she was cumming. That sent me over the edge and I exploded what had to be the largest load of cum I had ever had in my life. I filled every millimeter of Maddy's vagina with my load.

Maddy screamed out when she felt me erupt deep inside her tight pink fuck hole. That cause her to let go and cum. Her tight pussy gripping my cock as she convulsed and spasmed on my cock.

Maddy collapsed onto Amy pulling away from me leaving my well fucked cock semi-hanging in mid-air. My cock hadn't shrunk up yet, but I wasn't fully hard either. I was in that middle ground between having a chubby and being erect.

"Meg you dirty little slut, don't just sit there, go clean up your stepfather's cock. Get it nice and clean from your sister's cunt," Amy said.

Maddy then said something that shocked me and at the same time made my balls tingle.

"Momma, my cunt is full of daddy's cum, who's going to clean up my freshly fucked cunt?" Maddy said with an implication that she wanted Amy to eat her out.

Amy pushed Maddy onto her back and with a wild devilish smile on her face move around on the bed and parted Maddy's long legs.

Amy looked up at me and said, "Why should you be the only one that gets to taste these puffy pink lips?"

With that, she buried her face in Maddy's spread open legs just as Meg took my cock in her mouth and started sucking my member. She sucked my balls deep into her mouth and my cock quickly responded to her hot wet mouth. Within seconds I was rock hard and the head of my cock was rubbing against the back of Meg's throat as she gagged slightly, but never pulled her mouth off my shaft.

Amy was on her knees between Maddy's legs with her ass was up in the air as she attacked her youngest daughter's swollen pink snatch.

Maddy was screaming and moaning from the pleasure Amy was giving her tight little pussy.

"Oh my God Momma, your tongue feels so good inside my tight cunnie. Keep going, make me cum on your face," Maddy moaned out.

"Baby girl your pretty little young cunt tastes so yummy full of your stepfather's cum. You naughty little slut, spreading your legs for your stepfather and letting him fill your cunt with his cum," Amy mumbled out as she kept her face buried in Maddy's swollen snatch.

Meg was moaning and grunting as she continued to suck my cock down her throat.

"Meg baby, I need to taste you," I said as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and laid down on the bed next to Maddy.

"Come here Meg, spread your legs over my face and let me eat that hot puffy pussy of yours," I ordered.

Meg, not wanting to get in trouble with Maddy, turned to Maddy and asked, "Maddy, is it ok for John to eat my pussy while I suck his fat cock and make him cum in my mouth? I love the taste of his thick cream."

Maddy grunted out, "John eat the horny bitch's cunt until she squirts, then shove your cock down her throat and make her eat your load."

"Eat that cunt John, make that horny little slut of a daughter cum on your tongue," Amy moaned out.

Meg spread her legs over my face and lowered her swollen pussy down to my mouth. Her clit was engorged and sticking out from under its hood. Meg's clit and pussy lips looked angry and in need of attention she was so engorged and turned on.

I sucked her swollen fat clit into my mouth and Meg screamed out with pleasure causing her to ram her cunt down onto my face. I worked my arm around her leg until I could get two fingers into her hot fuck hole.

Slowly working them in and out of her hole, never letting her clit out of my mouth. Meg was going wild.

Meg had a firm grip on the base of my shaft as she sucked my cock head into her mouth. She was making loud slurping sounds as she aggressively sucked my cock. Bobbing her head up and down on my cock attempting to get as much in her mouth and down her throat as possible with every downstroke.

Meg and I were working each other up into a sexual frenzy with our mouths. I felt the walls of her sweet pink pussy begin to tighten up around my fingers and I knew she was close to a climax, whether she drenched me was another issue.

I worked my fingers more aggressively in her hot fuck hole. Meg was grunting and panting now. While she still had a firm grip on the base of my cock, she was barely able to do more than hold my cock head between her lips.

Then Meg exploded on my face and drenched me and the bed with a huge stream. She grunted and convulsed several times very violently as she rode out her orgasm.

Amy had eaten Maddy to orgasm at some point during Meg and me sixty-nining. Both were now sitting against the headboard watching the show.

"Holy fuck, that horny little bitch just soaked the entire bed, I have never squirted that much," Amy said.

"She's a total whore mom. She can't get enough. You should see her take a dildo in her ass. She looks like a rag doll getting fucked when I fuck her ass with a dildo. Watch Momma, I bet she asks to be fucked now," Maddy hissed out.

Meg rolled off of my face, still shaking and panting. Her eyes closed tight as she squeezed both her tits and pinching her nipples. Meg was laying on her back with her legs spread.

"Wow Meg, your cunt looks well taken care of you dirty little slut. Such a naughty girl letting your stepfather eat your young cunt like that. Both of you girls are such sluts. I love it," Amy said.

I looked at Amy whose face was still shiny from eating out Maddy's pretty little pink pussy, and gave her a bit of a questioning look. Had we let things get out of hand? Was all of this one of my gorgeous sexy wife's kinky plans? The past week I had struggled with the taboo issue of eating out and fucking my stepdaughters, but Amy and the girls doing each other was seriously taboo.

Amy said, "I know what you are thinking John. What happens with our family stays with our family. Our daughters are gorgeous sexually active females, why shouldn't we be involved with them?"

Before I could answer Meg sat up and said, "Maddy, please can John fuck me? Please?"

"No way you whore. Be happy I let him eat that dirty cunt," Maddy said in her dominant voice.

"Oh Maddy, come on, let your sister have some fun," Amy said.

Was my wife actually pleading with one of her daughters to let me fuck her other daughter? My cock was still rock hard from Meg's mouth and I did need a release, but now in a bit of a lull, I was wondering what the hell we were doing.

Maddy said, "Ok, Meg you horny cunt. Get that perfect whore ass of yours up in the air for Daddy to fuck. Do that whore good and hard Daddy, make her scream with your fat cock when you ram it deep into her fuck hole."

No sense stopping things now, I thought. Especially with Meg's perfect heart-shaped ass up in the air and her pussy on display. Her labia were so engorged they looked like they were pulsating in anticipation of me sinking my fat cock into her opening.

I moved in behind her and paused for just a second.

"Fuck that horny bitch's cunt John, get in there. Don't keep my horny daughter waiting," Amy said almost screaming at me.

I looked over at Amy to see both her and Maddy were slowly caressing each other's breasts and pussies as they cuddled together and watched.

Oh my God, the sex drive of these women is out of control. I hope I can keep up I thought as I turned my attention back to the spectacular ass and pussy in front of me.

Meg had her head buried in the mattress as she moaned and shook her ass in front of me.

My cock took control and I grabbed Meg by her hips and shoved my cock into her swollen pussy, driving my entire seven-inch long fat cock home until my balls slapped against her clit.

"Oh, fuck that's hot, John. Fuck my horny firstborn daughter," Amy grunted out.

"Shove your thumb in her ass Daddy, you know how much that dirty little tramp likes having her ass reamed," Maddy hissed out.

Meg grunted, "Yes, take me, Daddy, use me like the whore I am and want to be for you."

Meg's pussy was vibrating around my cock. She felt amazing. My cock has been in her pussy every day for the past week, but today she felt different, she was in another world as we fucked. Her vaginal walls started to spasm on my cock.

The more I worked my thumb in and out of Meg's ass, the harder she pushed back onto my cock.

Meg lifted up onto her elbows as she began ramming her pussy and ass back into me to meet my thrusting sending my cock deep into her hot fuck hole.

"Fuck that bitch Daddy. Take your cock out of that cunt and shove it into her ass," Maddy moaned out.

I looked over at Amy and Maddy and they had moved from slowly caressing each other's pussies to now they both were aggressively finger fucking each other's pussy. They had their legs bent and spread open for each other.

Meg grunted out, "Do it, Daddy, fuck me in the ass, I want to feel you in my ass. Take me."

I looked over at Amy again and she was wide-eyed, totally focused on my cock sliding in and out of Meg's swollen pussy. Amy was nodding her head almost begging me to fuck her daughter in the ass.

"Please Daddy, I want it, I want to feel you cum in my ass," Meg was delirious with wanting my cock in her ass.

"Do it, Daddy, that whore has never had anything that fat in her ass. I bet she screams when you shove it up her ass," Maddy said.

It hit me that Maddy wanted me to fuck Meg's ass in hopes that it hurt her, but at the same time, Meg was pleading for me to take her ass with my cock.