StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, babe, is this fat cock for me or the girl's young tight cunts? You're not going to forget about me now, are you? Madison and Meghan have gorgeous figures and lord, their cunts are spectacular. Your cock must feel amazing inside Maddison's tight cunt. I can't believe how tight she is and I only had two fingers inside her" Amy asked.

"Babe, it is my turn to say it. If you want to stop all this and I only fuck you the rest of my life, just say the word and I will. You are the center of my universe and I would be lost with you," I said.

"I love you, John," Amy said as she kissed me

"Besides you fuck me like no one else. I turn inside out when you ride me and make me cum," I said.

"Ok, don't go overboard. I just watched you fuck Madison and besides being inside her tight pink cunt, you looked like you were in another world when you stuck your big prick in her ass," Amy giggled.

Changing the subject, I asked, "So what is this business thing Jill wants to talk about and where are you two going shopping Saturday? You're not buying more shoes, are you? We are out of room for your shoes."

Amy sat up laughing and said, "Seriously? There isn't any business venture to discuss. I just don't want the girls here next Friday night. I want to watch you fuck Jill without them bothering us. And no, we aren't going shopping that Saturday either, I figured we might be tired and need to sleep in. I told you Jill hasn't been fucked in over six months. We are both going to be tired Saturday. Trust me, with her sex drive we will both be put through the paces, and loving it."

"You are serious, she is coming over to fuck," I said.

Amy laughed so loud I was sure the girls heard her from their room.

"Not just you mister, I am planning on getting some of that hot pink taco too. Hopefully, after you put some special sauce in and on it," Amy said as she slowly climbed on top of me and engulfed my raging hard-on with her hot pussy.

Amy proceeded to fuck me like she was nineteen again. Both of us were completely covered in sweat and exhausted when we finished.

Monday and Tuesday, things were pretty normal around the house. Amy and I went to work and came home and had quiet relaxing dinners. The girls were off to work and then out with friends at night.

Wednesday morning as I drove into work I thought, things were back to normal. Maybe it was just one crazy week of while sex with my stepdaughters and their mother having sex with them. Jills' visit had slipped from my mind.

Wednesday I came home from work an hour earlier than usual. It was a gorgeous day and I was looking forward to grabbing a beer and hanging out by the pool.

I walked into the house and headed straight for the bedroom to change into swim shorts. Even though I had just spent the past week clothing-free with Maddy and Meg, I felt like I should wear a swimsuit or at least walk out to the pool in one.

When I got to the bedroom, I was stunned. Every one of Amy's toys was on the floor. Her strap-on was out, as well as her strapless feeldoe strappy. The double head dildo was laying on the couch and the womanizer was buzzing away on the lazy boy chair. There was a large wet spot on the chair. My first thought was, Meghan must have been sitting there at some point, her being the squirter that she is.

I was looking around the room when Tasha walked into the room startling me. It didn't take much to figure out what went on in here today. My only question was whether or not Amy joined in the fun.

"Hello John, we were wondering when you were coming home. We have been waiting for you, well not really waiting so much as getting ready for you," Tasha said.

I don't know why I was surprised she was naked, to honest it would have shocked me if she had clothes on.

"Hello Tasha, how have you been? Good to see you," I said as my cock began to swell in my pants.

Tasha looked amazing, her dark brown skin and her large full breast jiggling as she walked past me and grabbed the double-headed dildo. Her round brown bubble butt swaying from side to side as she walked back past me and out to the pool.

"You coming? Amy wanted me to get the lube too, but can you grab it on your way out? I need to get back, don't want to keep your girls waiting, now do I?" Tasha said as she disappeared out the French doors to the backyard.

My cock was already at near full attention from watching Tasha prance her hot brown body around the family room.

I went upstairs to change out of my work clothes, not sure why I didn't just strip down in the family room and follow Tasha's luscious brown ass out to the pool, but I didn't. I stripped off my clothes and pulled on a pair of baggy gym shorts, once again wondering why I was bothering. Even if there weren't four sexy naked horny women waiting for me out by the pool, I would have gone out to the pool naked. My brain wasn't working right now obviously.

As I left the bedroom, I noticed a torn open package laying on the bed. I picked it up and read the label.

"Black Mamba strapless dildo" I read the rest of the packaging.

"Eight inches of pleasure for you and your partner. Six speeds of remote-control vibration to ensure you and your partner reach ecstasy together. Six vibration patterns are sure to please both at the same time. Clitoral stimulation pad for the wearer as well as true-life feel and shape of a penis for the receiving partner."

Amy already had a Feeldoe strapless strap on, but it looks like she ordered a new toy for her and the girls. I wasn't sure why I was stalling on getting my now raging hard out to the pool and the four hot pussies waiting for me. Was I subconsciously uneasy about Amy and the girls having sex? It was at the top of the list of taboo.

My cock finally got the better of me and I headed out to the pool, with shorts on and lube in hand.

As I opened the French doors, I heard the familiar sounds of Amy being pleasured.

"Get that black ass over her you horny slut," that was for sure Maddy's voice.

I walked over to the pool beds and found Amy and Meg on one bed and Maddy and Tasha on another.

Meg was on her knees between Amy's legs with her face buried in her mother's pussy. Amy had her legs splayed open as wide as she could, giving Meghan total access to her hot swollen pussy. The tone of Amy's moaning had deepened and I knew she was getting close.


Amy had one hand on her left breast and was massaging and pinching her nipple while her right hand had a hand full of Meghan's thick blonde hair. Amy was just holding Meghan's hair in her hand, not pushing her daughter's face into her pussy, almost caressing Meghan.

On the other bed, I saw the new Black Mamba. Maddy had the one bulbous end firmly planted inside her tight little pink pussy. She had the remote control in her hand and was running the new toy through its paces. She was cooing and purring with every level of vibration.

It was a very odd scene seeing my beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old stepdaughter with a black cock shaped dildo sticking up from between her creamy white thighs. Her tight pink pussy lips had a firm grip on the bulbous end of the toy, the end inside her pussy.

(If you don't know what a strapless strap on is, look up FeelDoe, it will come very clear how both partners receive pleasure from them versus a traditional strap on.)

"Get that black cunt over her bitch and let me fuck it with my new fat cock," Maddy hissed out to Tasha.

Tasha crawled over to Maddy and straddled Maddy and the protruding end of the black mamba dildo.

"This is almost as fat as your thick cock John," Tasha said over her shoulder to me as she slowly lowered herself down onto the dildo.

I moved in closer and watch as Tasha's swollen brown slit and fat pink lips slowly opened up and took the head of the black mamba dildo inside her thick pink labia.

"Oh, fuck that feels good and it's not in all way yet. Does it feel good inside your tight little cunt, baby?" Tasha asked Maddy.

"Fuck yeah it does. My cunt is tingling all over and I have it on the lowest setting. Hurry up and get the rest inside that fat cunt so I can start playing with the controls," Maddy said. Maddy's horny husky voice was now gone and now sounded more like she was conducting a science experiment.

I heard Amy moan out, "No, don't stop, I am so close."

I turned to see what Meg was up to between her mother's legs. She had stopped sucking Amy's clit and licking her swollen pussy lips and was now teasing Amy's thighs. Meg was driving her mother wild. Meg would bring her mother right up the brink of a climax and then pull away, leaving Amy moaning and grunting for release.

It was extremely erotic to watch. Especially as Meg had her firm round ass up in the air and her pussy was swollen and glistening from her wetness. Meg's fat clit was sticking out between her thin pink cunt lips, begging for some attention of its own.

"Daddy, get those shorts off, why are you wearing them?" Maddy ordered.

I pulled my shorts off and if my cock could have talked, I am sure it would have said, "get in that cunt."

"Daddy, lube up this black bitch's ass and fuck her in the ass while I fuck her hot cunt with this dildo," Maddy said.

I looked at Tasha and she had her eyes closed tight as she slowly oscillated her hips on top of Maddy. Her pussy had swallowed the entire length of the Black Mamba toy.

I was slightly hesitant at first to fuck Tasha's ass while her cunt was stuffed full of the toy, but her comment from last week of wishing she could have two real cocks in her at once popped into my head and I quickly lubed up her ass and my cock.

Tasha leaned forward slightly giving me access to her round brown ass.

"I wish this was two real cocks, but one is better than nothing," Tasha grunted out.

I got on the bed behind Tasha, straddling Maddy's long legs, and pressed the head of my throbbing cock up against Tasha's well-lubed starfish.

"Oh, fuck yeah, shove it in my ass, John. You know I want it," Tasha said.

"Fuck this bitch's ass, Daddy, while I fuck her fat black cunt. She's my dirty little slut," Maddy hissed out, she was getting wound up now as her tone had become guttural and throaty again.

I pushed my cock into Tasha's ass and when my cock head disappeared inside Tasha's ass she screamed out. It sounded somewhere between pain and pleasure. As I continued to drive more of my shaft into her ass I could feel the soft vibration on my cock head. It was an amazing feeling and it drove me to grab Tasha by the hips and plunge my entire seven inches balls deep into her ass.

"Fuck, I am so full of cock," Tasha grunted out. She had started shaking and her head was whipping from side to side as she began to work both cocks with her body.

"Baby girl you are driving hour momma crazy, let me cum baby," Amy grunted out in a tone filled with both lust and disappointment.

Meg said, "You taste too good I don't want to rush myself." She returned to driving her mother's pussy wild.

I was balls deep inside Tasha's tight brown ass and looking at Meghan's swollen pussy on the other bed, I thought, "Damn I want to get into that." What a greedy bastard I thought.

Maddy said, "here goes."

Maddy turned up the vibration on the black mamba to full speed. Maddy, Tasha, and I all grunted out at the same time, "OH FUCK YEAH."

It was the most amazing feeling ever. My cock was inside Tasha's tight brown ass and my cock was rubbing up against the vibrating dildo buried in Tasha's hot wet fuck hole.

Tasha grunted, "Oh fuck," and then started shaking and convulsing.

Maddy moaned out, "fuck yeah baby, cum with me."

The two of them were climaxing at the same time. Maddy climaxed so hard her knee spasmed up and clipped me in the balls. That stopped me from the orgasm I was on the brink of having and I pulled out of Tasha's ass just as she collapsed onto Maddy.

The two of them began kissing and cuddling together.

"Turn that damn thing off, I can't take anymore," Tasha said laughing.

Maddy giggling said, "I am glad you ordered this, my love. We are going to have fun with it."

I was thinking, hmm Maddy just called Tasha "Her Love" that was a first. I was mulling that over when I heard Amy scream.

I looked over and her legs were shaking violently and she was squeezing both her tits so hard they were red. Her eyes were scrunched closed and she was a sweety mess. Meg had finally brought her mother to an orgasm. I had no idea how long Meg had been pleasure torturing her mother's pussy, but must have been for some time because Amy looked wiped out. Something that doesn't happen to her very often.

Meg pulled away from between her mother's legs and I watched as Amy curled up into a ball still trembling and purring to herself. That must have been some orgasm was all I could think.

Meg looked at me with her deep blue eyes and face shiny from her mother's pussy and said, "Maddy, my turn next to ride Daddy's fat cock."

Maddy looked up at Meg and said, "Yes, it is your turn to get two of your slutty fuck holes stuffed with cock. Daddy can have your cunt hole and I will take your ass."

Maddy's demeanor had changed from the loving sweetness she was showing Tasha as she fucked her with the Black Mamba. Maddy had adopted her dominant persona that I had seen coming out of her last week. I had to admit it totally turned me on to see this sweet beautiful nineteen-year-old be so kinky towards her older sister.

My cock was throbbing in anticipation of sinking it in Meg's puffy pink pussy.

Amy perked up and said, "John, go wash up before shoving your fat cock in Meghan's hot little cunt. I want to clean up that cunt when you finish inside her."

"Meg, go wash Tasha off of Daddy's cock and no putting it in your slutty mouth when it is clean," Maddy ordered.

Maddy washed me up at our outside pool shower. She was on her knees looking up at me with her big blue eyes as she washed my cock and balls. I was dying to shove my cock into her open mouth.

"That's good enough slut, get back over here," Maddy ordered.

I helped Meg to her feet and she instinctively hugged me. She felt amazing as usual. Her big firm tits pressed against my chest with her hard nipples poking at me. My raging hard-on was pressed against her stomach as we hugged. I almost blew my load right there when my cockhead rubbed against her washboard stomach and her hard nipples rubbed across my chest.

"That's enough you two get back here," Maddy ordered.

I looked back at the beds to see Maddy standing between the beds. It was a sight that instantly burned into my memory. My gorgeous tall lean nineteen-year-old stepdaughter was standing there looking like a model except she had a black cock sticking out from between her legs and she was slowly stroking it.

When Maddy and I got back to the bed, Maddy said, "Daddy lay down so my slutty sister can climb on top of you and take your fat cock in her slutty fuck hole."

I was on the bed before Maddy finished her sentence. I had been close to cumming when I was in Tasha's ass and now, my cock was throbbing for some tight pussy. Meg has just the pussy to quench my cock's thirst.

Meg was on me and aiming my rod up at her engorged pink slit in a flash. Her blue eyes were wide open and she was already panting in anticipation of being impaled on my fat shaft.

I reached up and grabbed her two handfuls of her perfect breast, pinching her nipples a little bit harder than she liked, causing her to squeal and collapse down on my cock, driving the entire length of my fat seven-inch cock balls deep in her tight fuck hole.

When she hit bottom, her squeal changed to a grunt, and let out a "fuck yeah" escaped her mouth.

Meg wasted no time grinding her hips back and forth on me. I could feel every inch of her tight young pussy as her movement had my cock moving back and forth over her cervix.

Maddy and I were just falling into a frantic fucking rhythm when Maddy climbed on the bed and straddled my legs behind Meg's ass.

Looking over at Tasha, Maddy asked, "What do you think my love, do I go in my slutty sister's ass dry?"

Amy who was now sitting on the edge of her bed watching what was going on while working her pussy with the womanizer vibrator said with a giggle, "Maddy, don't be so mean to your sister, at least spit on her ass."

Tasha was now sitting up against the headboard with her legs spread. She was ramming one end of the double-headed dildo in and out of her fat brown cunt. She was moaning softly as she pushed as much of the dildo into her puffy pink hole as possible. When she had it in her cunt as far as she could take, she would rub her clit frantically for a couple of seconds and then slowly pulled the dildo out until just the head of the dildo was spreading her thick fat cunt lips open, only to ram it back into her swollen hole again.

Meg was riding me like a madwoman but when she heard Maddy, she collected herself enough to say, "Maddy, please use the lube, I have never had anything that long in my ass before. Please, Maddy."

Maddy leaned forward and hugged Meg from behind and said, "Bitch, you deserve it dry, but you are my sister and I do love you. Now lean forward so I can get this up in this perfect tight ass of yours."

Maddy lubed up the dildo end of the black mamba, covering the entire length and squirting a big glob on the head. Meg went back to grinding her wet pussy back and forth on my cock that was fully buried inside her tight hole.

Maddy moved forward and began teasing Meg's asshole with the head of the dildo. Meg squealed at first when she felt the cold lube on her ass, but quickly followed up with a moan of approval

"OH fuck, I am going to cum already," Meg grunted out. Her entire body was trembling now.

Maddy was moaning as she began to push the head of the dildo into her sister's ass.

"Meg your ass is going to love this as much as my cunt is loving the other end," Maddy moaned out.

"John, you got the remote control?" Maddy asked.

I held it up to show the two of them I was ready.

"Oh fuck it's big, keep going, fuck my slutty ass, Maddy," Meg grunted and moaned out. She had stopped grinding back and forth on my cock in anticipation of having her pussy and ass full of cock at the same time.

Maddy kept up a slow and steady pressure until the black mamba was fully buried in Meg's ass.

Meg was shaking and her entire body was covered in tiny droplets of sweat. Her eyes were the size of saucers now. Meg was taking long deep breaths as she panted and moaned.

I could feel the head of the black mamba against my shaft buried deep inside Meg's now pulsating pussy.

Maddy had her hands around Meg and was holding Meg's full tits.

"Meg you have the best tits, I love holding them," Maddy purred out.

"Babe, turn on the vibration, I want to see both my horny baby girls cum," Amy said. Amy was attacking her pussy with the womanizer vibrator.

I turned both ends of the black mamba onto number four and set the vibration pattern to pulse.

The three of us felt the vibration at the same time and we all let out a long deep grunt of pleasure.

Meg went wild and began bucking her hips back and forth on me, every time causing the dildo in her ass to rub against my now throbbing cock.

The sensation was out of this world, Meg's hot tight cunt wrapped around my shaft and the vibration from the black mamba in her ass had every nerve ending in my cock on fire.

Meg grunted out, "fuck I am a whore, I wish this was two real cocks,"

Tasha had moved over to us and put one of her soft brown legs across my chest with her pussy facing Meg. She still had one end of the double-headed dildo stuffed in her fat brown slit and continued working it in and out of her fat fuck hole.

Maddy was working her hips in unison with me driving the black mamba dildo in and out of Meg's ass while at the same time forcing the vibrating bulbous end of the black mamba deeper into her own young tight pussy. Both girls were going wild and now working in rhythm to fuck each other.