StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grunted, "Do it, John, fuck that poor girl's butt. She is out of control delirious for it."

I pulled my thumb out of Meg's tight little starfish and then pulled my cock out of her hot pussy and aimed it at her ass.

Meg grunted, "Oh God do it. Take me."

My cock was slippery from Meg's pussy and I slowly began to press my fat cock head into her ass. I was surprised she opened right up and took the head of my cock in.

Meg screamed and it didn't sound like a scream of pleasure, so I stopped and was about to pull out when Meg screamed, "Why are you stopping, I want it all in. Do it, take my ass."

I grabbed hold of her hips and drove my shaft into her ass. Meg went wild. She was bucking her hips and ass into me and shaking her head back and forth. She was up on her hands now and her big round tits were swinging back and forth as she rammed her ass back onto my cock.

Her ass felt amazing. It was tight but a different kind of tight from her vagina.

Meg was going wild and as I continued working my fat cock in and out of her ass. She now had reached back between her legs and was rubbing her clit as I fuck her ass.

"Oh, fuck Meg, I need to cum," I grunted out.

"Do it, I want to feel you shoot it deep inside my bowels," Meg demanded. Then she tensed up and I knew she was having an orgasm.

I heard Amy and Maddy scream out in unison as they climaxed together while watching Meg take my load in her ass. They had worked each other's pussies good and hard and they looked exhausted.

That sent me over the edge and I exploded another huge load, deep inside Meg's ass.

Meg collapsed onto the bed with her legs parted and a thick stream of my cum leaking out of her ass and running down between her pussy slit.

My cock was spent. I laid down to catch my breath and attempted to push all the taboo incest thoughts out of my head. There was plenty of time for that later, for now, I wanted to enjoy these three incredibly sexy, horny, and kinky ladies.

Meg slowly crawled off the bed. Standing on wobbly legs at the foot of the bed she giggled out, "Excuse me, family, I need to go clean up a bit. I seem to have cum running out of my ass and down my thighs."

Amy looked at me and said, "Babe, you should go clean up too."

I got off the bed and went over to the pool shower and rinsed off and then went back to the pool beds. Amy had moved over onto the second bed, leaving Maddy alone and naked on the other bed.

Amy motioned for me to join her on the second bed. I didn't need to be asked twice. I climbed on the bed and Amy quickly snuggled up to me and pulled a blanket over us. It was nap time.

Meg had returned from freshening up and got on the bed with Maddy and the two of them snuggled up and fell asleep together.

I woke about forty minutes later and quietly slipped off the bed and headed into the house. It was close to five o'clock and time to get some dinner going. After the afternoon activities I was starving and I was sure the girls would be as well.

I had pulled on a pair of shorts as I set about making dinner. Amy joined me shortly after I had started dinner.

Amy sat down at the counter and I noticed she was very quiet and had a sad look on her face.

"Babe, are you ok? You look so sad. Was this afternoon too much?" I asked thinking I knew the answer.

"Oh no, that's not it babe. I um, well I um," Amy hemmed and hawed.

"You what?" I asked, now somewhat concerned.

"I wasn't completely honest with you about something, please don't be mad, ok?" Amy said

Now I was more than concerned and wondering what she had done to make her feel so bad. It obviously wasn't eating out her youngest daughter's snatch or letting her older daughter eat her out, what could it be, I thought.

"The other night when I called you and asked if it was ok if Jill and I had sex with each other, well we already had, two or three times," Amy blurted out.

I laughed out loud at her statement. Honestly, I figured if she had called to ask that far into their trip, they probably already had fooled around.

"Don't laugh at me, there is more," Amy said.

"Babe, Jill is your closest friend and smoking hot. To be honest, I figured you two had already fooled around," I said as I walked over and kissed her.

"No, you don't understand. So, I called you on Wednesday night, right? Well Monday afternoon, I was watching you and the girls on the security cam. I was all alone in the bedroom and well, one thing led to another and I started masturbating while I watched you fuck the three girls. It was so erotic, I lost count of how many times I climaxed," Amy said.

"Babe, nothing wrong with that," I said with a smile.

"It was so hot. My girls have incredible bodies and so does Tasha. Anyway, Jill walked in on me laying on the bed naked with my fingers buried in my vagina. Jill smiled and said, oh my, you watching porn and you didn't invite me? She stripped off her clothes and got on the bed with me. Meg was on top of you riding you hard but her back was to the cam and Jill couldn't see either of your faces," Amy said.

"SO, no harm then, right?" I said blushing slightly.

"Well, I tried to turn it off but Jill wouldn't let me. She said how hot the girl looked and what a great body she had and how she would love to get some of that. So, I hesitantly kept the cam on. Then Meg climaxed while on top of you. When she rolled off of you both of you came into full view of the cam. Her naked body and your big fat cock were live and in color. Jill said again, wow that girl is smoking hot, she looks a little like Meghan, doesn't she?" Amy continued.

"I about choked when she said that while trying not to laugh at the same time. Then Jill said, oh man look at that cock, lucky girl, I should be so lucky to get to ride a cock like that. Then you sat up and your face was in full view of the cam. You should have seen the look on her face when she realized it was you and your big fat cock. Jill's eyes got as big as saucers and then she smiled at me and said, girlfriend, no wonder you are so happy all the time, getting fucked by that cock. I am so jealous; you need to share something like that with your best friend. Then it hit her, that it was Meg that we had been watching." Amy explained.

"So does she think I am a total scum bag now, fucking my stepdaughters?" I asked

"Honestly, she never said anything about that. She did ask how long you and Meg had been fucking and if I knew. But before I could answer Madison was on the bed and sliding her tight little vagina down onto your cock. But she was on you reverse cowgirl so Jill and I got a full view of her taking you inside. We were both completely engrossed watching you fuck the girls and before we knew it, we had our hands in each other's vaginas." Amy said.

I noticed Amy wasn't using the word, cunt to tell me what happened, so the telling of the events wasn't making her horny like it was me. My cock was quickly swelling up thinking about Jill masturbating to me and wanting to ride my cock. Well, at least that was what I took from what Amy said.

"One thing led to another and soon Jill and I were in a sixty-nine eating each other out. Babe, next to Meghan and Madison's cunts, Jill has a deliciously tight pink snatch. I couldn't get enough. Anyway, you and the girls finished up and Jill and I had made each other climax more times than I could count and that's when she started in with the questions.

Did I know about you and the girls?

How long has it been going on?

Do we all play together as a family?

Do I fuck my girls?

Then Jill said, your girls are gorgeous, I don't blame John for fucking them, hell I'd fuck the shit out of them if I could, and you wouldn't kill me. If they were the least bit interested in me as well. Hell, I'd fuck John too if you would let me, he has a nice fat cock. I have been attracted to him since that one time he came to visit you in college," Amy continued.

"Babe, so I don't understand why you are upset about that," I asked.

"Really? It doesn't bother you that Jill knows you fucked both the girls? Or that she now knows both the girls are bisexual as their mother? Or that Jill has seen your cock?" Amy asked.

Smiling I asked, "Did she really say she would fuck me if you would let her?"

"Is that all you heard me say in all of that? That Jill got wet and masturbated thinking about riding your cock?" Amy quipped back at me.

Trying to cover myself, I, "Ah no, I heard everything you said. I get it you might be worried about her seeing me fuck the girls one time, or them licking each other's pussies, but it was just the one time, right? I just assume she knows you and I swing,"

Amy blushed and said, "It wasn't just that one time. You know those cams record and when you go on the website you can watch everything, they have recorded for the past ninety days."

"So, I am guessing you two watched more than that one day then, right?" I questioned.

With a devilish smile on her face, Amy responded with, "um well, yeah, Jill and I watched all the recordings. Every night we would get in bed together and watch the day's activities. Jill brought her favorite dildo with her and we would take turns fucking each other while we watched you fuck Madison, Meghan, and Tasha. I even checked the cams on the drive home to see if you three were getting in some last-minute fucking before I got home, but the reception was bad, and I gave up trying to watch."

"So can I ask, was it Jill that inspired you to take the mother-daughter relationship to a level that includes benefits?" I asked cautiously.

"Um, no. Don't get me wrong, I got super turned on watching you and them. It is the most erotic thing I have ever seen firsthand, but the thought of eating either of my girl's sweet little pink cunnies never crossed my mind, even when Jill kept pushing me to admit that I wanted to. Or when she asked if she could. Which I must admit did make me wet to think about her going down on the girls. But then today, seeing them in person and both of their stunning naked bodies I suddenly saw them as gorgeous sexual women and not my little babies. The next thing I knew, I had my hand between Meghan's legs and hers between mine, and when Madison spread her legs and slowly took your fat cock inside her honey pot, I kind of lost it. Meghan was licking my cunt before I knew it. She knows exactly how to please a cunt and I wasn't about to stop her." Amy was flushed now and I knew she was horny. She was saying cunt instead of pussy or vagina, always a telltale sign she was up to fuck.

"Well, this weekend will be interesting, to say the least, I guess," I said with a hint of questioning in my voice.

Amy, sensing it said, "Yes I told Jill you two can fuck all you want. She hasn't been with a man in six months Babe, so I suggest you have a big bowl of Wheaties and hydrate yourself Friday before she gets here. She has a true Latin sex drive, I actually had to tell her I was done a couple of times and she was still raring to go."

"Oh my, should I be scared?" I said giggling.

"Well, I told her if she fucks you to death, she has to take care of me emotionally and physically. I would be so lost without you, babe." Amy kissed me just as both girls walked into the house.

Still naked and looking hot as hell, Maddy asked, "How come you both have clothes on? That's no fun."

Meg, "Yeah, I thought we were a nudist family now."

"Ok, girls, another ground rule to add to the list. Clothing is optional all you want, except when it is time to set the table and then at dinner time. You both are to be dressed and presentable when we sit down for meals. Like now, Meghan, you have cum in your hair for goodness sakes. So go get washed up and dressed for dinner," Amy ordered.

Both girls pouted a bit but turned and head upstairs to get cleaned up giggling.

Just before they left the room Amy laughed and said, "Dessert is clothing optional."

"I know what I want for dessert, Meg already licked her piece," Maddy said as she turned and looked at Amy with lust burning in her big brown eyes.

Amy turned back to me and said, "I think we both may have bitten off more than we can chew with those two."

Amy made us both a cocktail and just as she finished the girls came downstairs. The girls had both taken a quick shower and their hair was still wet. My mind instantly wondered if they had done more than just rinse off.

Meg had put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. As she walked into the kitchen it was clear she didn't bother to put on a bra. Her large round tits visibly giggling under her t-shirt with every step. Even though I had seen them numerous times this past week, as I watched her walk with her large tits jiggling I got a twinge of excitement in my shorts.

Maddy wearing one of her long sleeping shirts. Even in something so simple she looked stunning. Her nipples were hard as rocks judging from the way they were attempting to poke two holes in the shirt.

Amy smiling said, "You two look refreshed. Thank you for putting on some clothes. Will you please set the table; dinner is almost ready."

Dinner was served and the girls had endless questions for Amy about what she did in Tahoe with Aunt Jill and the other women.

Amy told them all about the places they had gone for dinner and the hikes they went on until Maddy stopped her and said, "MOM, did you and Aunt Jill fool around? Point blank Mom, did you eat her hot pink taco? Is she as hot naked as I imagine her to be?

"Madison, I am not one to eat pussy and tell," Amy said with a grin on her face.

"Oh my God, Mom, did Aunt Jill watch us on cam with you? Did she see your daughter's being naughty dirty little sluts and spreading their legs for their stepfather?" Meg asked with a bit of trepidation in her voice.

"Heavens no. She has no idea what little sluts you two are and can't keep your legs together for John or each other," Amy said smiling as she lied to the girls.

"Do we still have to stay somewhere else Friday night?" Maddy asked pouting.

"Yes. Aunt Jill wants some private time to discuss a business proposition with John and me. You two can come back Saturday evening. Aunt Jill and I are going shopping Saturday and will be home around 3:00. So, you can come back any time after that," Amy said.

"That sucks!" Maddy said.

"Now a reminder about our new house rules. You can go as naked as you want from now until both of you leave at the end of summer, you can spread your legs for each other and John as often as you want. You can even have your little black whore of a friend come over. But you will control yourself around our friends and you will not tell or invite any of your other friends over to run around naked here. They are all welcome to come over and use the pool and hot tub, but all of you will be wearing swimsuits. Got it?" Amy explained with a very stern tone.

It hadn't even dawned on me if Maddy or Meg had other girlfriends they had or wanted to get naked with. Being the dirty stepfather I am, my mind immediately went to Meg's closest friend Savanah. She is Meg's age with a carbon copy of Maddy's figure, but instead of blonde like Maddy, Savanah has jet black hair. But the rest of her could be Maddy. Long legs, small perky tits, thin waist, flat stomach, and a smile that lights up a room. She is always so friendly when she is over here.

Amy must have sensed what was going through my mind and said, "Meghan, that includes Savanah as well, I don't know how close you two are, but I see the way she looks at you."

Then looking at me, Amy said, "She looks at you the same way babe, so keep your fat dick in your pants around her."

"Oh mom, Savanah has no desire to get naked with me. She wouldn't even shower around me back in high school gym class," Meg said somewhat disappointed.

"Do you three understand the rules and agree to them?" Amy asked.

We all agreed

"Oh, one more thing, today was a lot of fun with you girls but things got a little out of hand, and please don't expect me to play like that whenever you want. Ok?" Amy said.

Maddy pouting said, "Mom, that's not fair. Meg got to lick your pussy, but I didn't. I want to make my momma cum too."

Meg jumped in with, "Yeah, that not fair at all. You ate out Maddy and gave her an orgasm. I want that too from my momma."

Amy smiling said, "Girls, I didn't say it wouldn't happen again, just don't expect it every time we are naked together. Also, just because I am sunbathing naked, doesn't mean we need to spread our legs for each other. If you two seriously want to be a nudist household it means you like being naked all the time and not just when you are horny and need to eat your sister's cunt or have John stuff your pretty little cunts with his fat cock. Ok?"

Maddy jumped in and said, "I am in. I love being naked. Whenever I have been home alone, I always go naked."

Meghan giggling said, "Yeah but you always end masturbating too. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I love watching you rub your pretty little pink slit."

"I am serious girls. When John and I go to Cancun, the resort we go to is clothing optional and we don't run around fucking all day." Amy said and as soon as she did, she realized she said too much.

"I knew it, you two go to a swinger's resort. I told you, Meg," Maddy said.

"Ok, girls, yes, it is a swinger's resort, but NO your mother and I don't swap with people there. In fact, we never have. It is just a fun place to hang out and meet some really fun people," I told them, all of that truthful.

"Hmm not sure I believe that, but whatever," Maddy snapped back.

Changing the subject Amy said, "Girls, why don't you clear the table."

"Mmm sure, it is dessert time," Meg said.

The girls each grabbed a plate and went into the kitchen. We heard them giggling in the kitchen and when they came back out, they were both naked.

Amy looked at them a little surprised as did I.

"What? You said dessert was clothing optional. We are optional," Maddy said laughing.

It was close to 9:00 now and Amy said, "Girls I hate to rain on your parade, but I am bushed. I need to get in bed. Monday morning is going to be here too soon."

Maddy giggling said, "Mom you don't have a bush."

To be honest, I was glad to hear Amy say that. As much as my cock wanted to be buried inside Maddy, Monday morning was looming. Amy was throwing around the word "cunt" earlier and I was getting a bit nervous she was looking to have another fuck fest with the girls.

Both girls pouted and whined about Amy's comment.

Maddy smiling while she rubbed her big round tits asked, "Can John stay up with us for a while?"

Amy looked at me and before she could answer I said, "Girl's your mom is right, tomorrow is going to be here in a heartbeat. We all have work tomorrow. We've all blown off our responsibilities this past week and it was fun, but it is back to reality tomorrow morning."

Maddy grabbed Meg's hand and said, "Bitch, you and I can still have some fun even if Momma and John are pooping out on us. I don't have to go to work until 10:00."

The girls finished clearing the table. Watching them run around naked had my cock trying to take control. When I got up to follow Amy up to bed, I had a very noticeable tent going on in my shorts.

Maddy noticed my erection and said, "You sure I can't take care of that for you Daddy? I am hot and wet and it would slide right my tight hole."

I gave each of the girls a kiss goodnight. Something I have done all their lives, except now, they were opened mouth kisses and tongues exchanged places and hands wandered over each other's bodies. Both girls were now sleeping naked and I made sure to give each of them a quick little kiss on their young pussy.

I went down the hall to find Amy already in bed.

I stripped down and got in bed with my wife. Amy immediately snuggled up to me and began to softly stroke my hard cock.